• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • At Last Ch. 02

At Last Ch. 02

I can't wait. The words you have just said resonate in my head. You are the best lover I have ever had. You managed to make it all about me from the moment you stepped into the room and now I want a chance to do the same for you.

After lavishing my body with such uninhibited passion I find that the phrase, 'I can't wait' is quite fitting for both of us. I can't wait to get at you. To do wicked, wonderful things to your body. I want to fill you with such delight that you won't want to see me go. All of my attention is now focused completely on you. You're mine.

"Well if you want me to do anything you need to move," I manage to say with a straight face. "I can't very well seduce you if you're on top of me, now can I?"

"You could try." You smile at me like a Cheshire cat. It seems to be contagious because soon I am smiling back at you. I give your butt a quick swat and you ham it up as if you are in pain while moving your body off of mine.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask sarcastically. "Why don't you let me try to make it better."

Before you are able to answer you find that I am now on top of you. I let my tongue lightly outline your lips and then gently suck on them. First the top lip, my personal favorite as this is the lip I've seen you bite whenever you find something exceedingly enjoyable. I do enjoy our video chats. Then the bottom lip, so full and smooth. God you turn me on!

It isn't long before your tongue is flirting with mine and we find ourselves kissing intensely, ardently. Our tongues mingle in each others mouths and soon I feel your body responding to me. You try to pull me in, but I pull back. You raise your head to kiss me, but I turn my face away. I lift my body up so I can straddle your waist. You look a little surprised by my action. When I shoot you a stern glance while folding my arms across my bare breasts your expression changes to one of confusion.

"You aren't in charge anymore." I remind you. "Another outburst like that and you will be disciplined."

That smile I adore has now returned. You rest your arms at your sides while lying your head back on the pillow.

"I'm very sorry I was out of line," you play along with me. "It's just that you're so damn sexy I can't seem to help myself. I promise to be good from now on."

I gradually lean my body down on yours. Tenderly I begin kissing your stubbly face. I find its masculinity incredibly arousing and can feel my dampness returning. As I run my tongue along your jaw line I hear you inhale deeply. Your eyes are now closed and your mood is more mellow. My tongue makes its way down to your neck.

"Mmm, I like that." you say as you bend your head slightly back to allow me more contact.

I kiss and lick this defenseless area with great enthusiasm. You are making low moaning noises deep in your throat. The sound drives me wild but I continue with a slow, steady pace enjoying every inch of your body.

I allow my hands to lead the way down your body followed closely by my lips. I kiss your chest while running my fingers up and down the sides of your torso . I am determined now to give you more delight than you were kind enough to give me. I let my hands rest on your stomach while tenderly licking your nipples. They become hard with the touch of my tongue. By now your cock is getting quite hard also and it compels me in my attempts to seduce you.

"Where did a nice woman like you learn how to do things like this?" Your tone sounds half-joking.

"You'd be surprised at what a nice woman like me can do." I figure I must take this opportunity to 'up the ante' if you will so I add, " Maybe if you continue to be good I'll let you see, or should I say experience, what else I know."

My offer proves too tempting for you and you find yourself squirming with excitement as I continue my descent down your body. Kiss after kiss I tantalize you just as you did me. I brush my lips gently all over your stomach. Your hands are cupping my breasts and lightly stroking them. When I am close to your belly button I teasingly stick my tongue in and give it a quick lick. A soft chuckle escapes you but is swiftly replaced by a much more audible moan as you feel my fingertips toying with the waistband of those sexy silk boxers.

I let my fingers glide back and forth between the waistband and your skin before taking my hands away to run them down both hips. I can't help but to take pleasure in the texture of the material. It seems such a drastic contrast that something so soft and silky could be on the body of someone so big and rugged. Once I get to the bottom of the boxers I let my hands slip inside them and creep slyly up each thigh. I don't look up when I hear the long sigh from you.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me." You sound almost breathless.

But you're wrong. I do know exactly what I'm doing to you and I'm loving every minute of it. I move my fingers higher still until they are casually grazing your balls. This time I do take a quick peek at your face and find you biting that upper lip. You don't know how sexy you look when you do that.

I can wait no longer so I hurriedly peel off your boxer shorts and toss them over the edge of the bed. I settle into position between your open legs and find myself looking right at your fully erect cock. It is extraordinary as it stands so tall and firm. The veins are protruding because of your hardness and there is already precum on the tip. I lean over this wonderful sight before me and just take in its splendor.

It's like I'm being beckoned to touch you so I take my index finger and place it in the small drop of clear dew that has formed on the head of your cock. I rub it slowly all over the tip taking my time to coat the entire area. You groan gently at my touch and it motivates me even further. I begin to run my fingers up and down the strong, stiff shaft. I can feel the heat from your body on my fingertips as I continue to tenderly skim your cock making sure to give attention to every inch of it. Your precum makes a wonderful lube and my fingers glide so smoothly over your skin.

I glimpse up to find an almost pleading look in your eyes and know at this moment you would give anything to feel my lips touch your aching member. I remove my hand from your cock while making eye contact with you and slowly I lick each finger clean of your wonderful juice.

"I can't take this torture anymore," you beg me. "I'll do whatever you want for the rest of the night if you just give me some release right now."

"I'm going to hold you to that statement." And with that I willingly oblige.

I place a tiny kiss right on the head of your cock and lick my lips to further enjoy the taste of your precum. I open my mouth slightly to allow my tongue to make slow circles all around the head. I run the tip of my tongue over your small slit several times before letting it slowly slide down the underside of your shaft all the way to the base right above your balls. Your body is reacting so strongly to me. I kiss the area between your cock and balls with a passion that is building feverishly.

I run my soft, wet lips up and down the sensitive underside numerous times before stopping back up at the head. I pause for a brief moment, one last little tease, before I take you into my mouth. Your breath is lost for a moment because of this much anticipated sensation and I know you are savoring the warmth and wetness that now surround you. I swallow more of your cock and begin to massage you with my tongue enthusiastically. I cup your balls in my hands so I can cover them with the much needed attention they deserve. The feeling of your balls getting so tight in my hands combined with the throbbing of your cock in my mouth is so maddening to me that I can't even imagine what it must be doing to you.

You are responding to every flick of my tongue, every move that it makes. Your body is getting tense. You grip the sheets in your hands and without even looking I know you are biting your lip hard. How full of lust you must be as I bathe your cock with my mouth. Licking, sucking and teasing you until you can feel your cum boiling at the base and edging you toward release.

I run my hands over your body and feel the tension in every muscle now. You are so close. I can feel your hips begin moving in synch with the rhythm of my head up and down on your cock.

"You know you want this cock." The words leave your lips like a growl and I am filled with lust. Your breathing is much more ragged now. You put your hands on either side of my head and a small stab of pain hits me as you tightly grip my hair.

"Oh God sweetie that's so good!" You say anxiously. "I love the way you suck my cock!"

I move my head faster now, stroking your poor balls which are so tight in my hands. Your hips are thrusting harder and you are panting. In my mind I can picture us on a roller coaster and we are getting ready to go over the edge. Then, with that thought, I can taste you.

You cum with such force that it fills my mouth. I hear you moaning loudly with pleasure as the warm, salty essence I've only dreamt of overloads my senses. You hold my head firmly in place while you thrust your hips deep into my mouth. Every push empties rope after rope of cum down my throat. I continue massaging your balls to make sure I get every drop. I suck hard and drink your juice down like a drug to which I am addicted. My head is filled with a memory of you once telling me how you feel weightless at this moment, as if floating on air.

I finally feel your muscles relax as you exhale deeply. I wipe my mouth and lift my head to see you lying there, completely worn-out. The grin on your face is back, only wider this time. I kiss my way back up your body toward the direction of your lips. Our kiss is deep and we know that no two other people on earth are connected like us at this instant. Lying beside you I feel myself buzzing with sexual excitement but want to give you time to recover fully. I watch you, your eyes closed, your breathing light. It amazes me how in love with you I am.

Just when I think you are drifting off to sleep I feel you reach over and take my hand in yours.

"Hey," you say quietly, "I want to make love to you."

I grip your hand tight in mine as I reply, "I thought you'd never ask."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • At Last Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 390 milliseconds