• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Look What You Started

Look What You Started

12

This is story about how my husband convinced me to fuck another guy

It's not for everyone so if it offends, please do not read

He was so sincere. As he told me of his fantasies, he held my hand. This was our 3rd wedding anniversary. We had gone to Joel's, a beautiful restaurant by the shore. It was expensive so we only ate there on special occasions. I knew something had been on his mind. He had been spending a lot of time on the computer and when I went to use it, the history had always been cleared. I admit that my suspicions were aroused. You read of men leading a double life on line. Somehow I knew this was not the case with John. I cannot give a logical reason but I knew he was not cheating on me. I also knew he was not contemplating doing so either but something was afoot. To be fair to him, he was under a bit of pressure in work. He knew job losses were on the way and he hoped he wasn't going to be a casualty. We still had a fantastic sex life so it wasn't that.... but there was something.........

We had been together for six happy years, married for three of them. Our honeymoon in France was perfect. We had a small circle of very good friends and socialised a lot, often going to clubs. I love dancing. John is a good dancer but like many men he doesn't think so. He works for a well known aircraft maker. New business is his responsibility and new business was not what it used to be. Competition from Europe had seriously hit the US and things had been slow for a while.

During the cab ride to the restaurant, John was quiet but I knew he wanted to tell me something. He was fidgety. When he did speak, it was rushed. He kept stealing looks at the driver. Once inside, he ordered a bottle of fine champagne.

"Ok John," I said, "what's going on? You have been really weird lately."

"I have just been promoted. I couldn't tell you the details, not because I don't trust you, but I wanted to be full sure that I had secured the deal. We have stolen a big contract from under the noses of the Europeans!"

His eyes were shining as he spoke. He was obviously over the moon. In the aircraft industry a big order can mean years of work for thousands of men and women and security for their families. John had finalised the contracts for not one but two fleets for major carriers. He told me all the details, of all the worries, anxious days and nights. Our meal lasted for hours. We ordered more champagne and I listened as he told me what this meant to everyone concerned.

"Well that is very good news indeed," I said, "but it doesn't explain why you seem to always clear the history on our PC when you use it."

I was smiling as I spoke. By now I thought he had been working and was aware of the need for extra vigilance. I was wrong. He was embarrassed.

"Ok Lauren. You got me. I have been looking at ...."

"Porn," I said, finishing his sentence.

"No, well yes, well not really."

"It's either you were or were not. It's either porn or it's not porn."

"I was reading stories. Ok, erotic stories. I was looking at porn and ended up on a site called 'Literotica'. It's a site where people submit stories about all kinds of stuff."

"Like?"

He was flustered.

"It would be easier if you went to the site and saw for yourself. It's fun. I found a lot of things I'd like to do to you and with you."

"Such as?" I said, knowing he was trying to wriggle out of talking about it. I decided to cut him some slack.

"I'll have a look tomorrow but for now I want to go to a club and celebrate your promotion."

By the time I had remembered to look at the site two days had passed. John had been looking and this time he didn't clear the history. I was able to see exactly what he had been reading. All the stories were under the heading 'Loving Wives'. I was a bit shocked at the content. I couldn't believe there were couples who went in for this kind of thing. I read on and soon I was touching myself. I undid my jeans, slid them off. As I read about a wife being fucked as she sucked her husbands cock I slipped a finger into my wet pussy. The story was hot. It got to the stage where the guy fucking the wife came inside her. Her husband then went down on her, licked the other guys cum from her. I was cumming and at that point my husband came in. I couldn't hold back and fingered myself furiously. John took his cock out and I sucked him off, imagining I was being fucked. It was an incredible climax. John came, sending his sperm down my throat.

"I can see you found the site. What were you reading?"

We continued to read the rest of the story. John fucked me from behind as I tried to read. As he fucked me he said, "I'd love to do that. Would you like it? A big cock in your pussy as you suck me. Let him cum in you, fill you up."

"Yes," I whispered, "have you both fucking my cunt, filling me with your cum. The guy in this story is black. I have never been fucked by a black guy. Would you like to see me try? Would it turn you on if I fucked a black guy with a fucking big cock?"

John fucked me harder.

"Yes Lauren, we could fuck every hole in your body, make you scream."

"You would have to lick his cum from me. I would only fuck him if you licked his cum, would you do that? Would you do anything to see me fuck another guy."

"I would do anything you ask," he said fucking me harder. "Will you?"

"Fuck me John. I will fuck another guy for you. I want to feel another cock in me. I want to taste another mans cum. I want another man in my cunt."

I came loudly, pushing back against his cock. I came again when I felt his cum shooting into my pussy. I had never used the word 'cunt' before but something was changing, all I could think about was fucking. This was not just talk, not for me anyway. I wanted to do this. I had never thought of fucking another guy before. Well, to be truthful, I had wondered what it would be like to be with a one or two of our friends. But this was different; this was something I wanted to do for real. I was quite surprised at myself. I always considered myself to be quite conservative. As John showered I trawled the internet, looking at guys with very big cocks. I was drawn to big cocks. John was exactly 8.3 inches. Yes, I had measured it. The following day we found a site with guys on webcams. I didn't even know these sites existed. I felt that most if not all of them were commercial and that put me off. Then I found a dating site. Most of you out there know this site; it seems to be advertised everywhere. Unknown to John I placed an ad which basically said we were a married couple looking for single clean males. I gave some details, age etc.

The following day I went on line and was amazed at the amount of replies I had received. A lot of them put me off, too vulgar, too much from a male perspective. I quickly realised there were a lot of photograph hunters. There were also a lot of 'talkers' – the mind seemed to be willing but that's where it ended. I did reply to about five and about the same the following day. One guy stood out in more ways than one. His cock was huge; he was tall, dark and very handsome. We exchanged a number of messages then moved to e mails. He sent me some pictures and told me a little about himself. It seemed he was highly sexed, very well educated and discreet. In his nude pictures his face was always obscured. After some doctoring, I returned some photos of us. The more I corresponded with this guy, the more I wanted him. He finally sent me a photo of himself completely naked. He was lying on a bed, his cock pointing straight upwards. He had also included his cell phone number. We were chatting on line and he was telling me how beautiful I looked. I have always taken care of myself, working out regularly. I have shoulder length black hair, green eyes and at 36c my breasts are just right for me. I am only 5'4" and have shapely legs. My lips are full and my oval shaped face with good bone structure has drawn admiring glances from men all my adult life. In my early teens I was an ugly duckling.

Stephen had said in his latest post that I looked very fuckable. I answered asking him to describe what he would do to me if I was with him at that moment. He said he'd start at my feet and lick upwards. He described licking my pussy until I would beg him to fuck me. I decided to call.

"Hi Steve," I said nervously.

"Helen? Is that you?"

I had told him my name was Helen which is my middle name.

"Yes but my actual name is Lauren." I went on to tell him that I had used Helen as I wanted to remain as anonymous as possible when I had first made contact.

"That's a beautiful name, it suits you."

"I'm looking at your picture, the last one you sent." I was still very nervous but excited at the same time.

"I'm looking at your pussy," he replied, "I'd love to fuck you right now."

I could feel my juices flowing. I slid my middle finger into my wet pussy as he spoke.

"I'd fuck you hard. I'd fuck you anyway you like. I can hear your breathing, are you touching yourself?"

"Yes Steve. I am looking at your cock. I have two fingers in my cunt imagining you fucking me with your big cock. Are you touching it? Would you like to fuck my pussy?"

"Oh fuck, yes Lauren. I'd give anything to fuck you. I'm so fucking hard looking at you. I bet you are tight."

"I have never been fucked by a cock as big as yours but I can't wait to try."

"Does that mean we are going to? Are you serious?"

I could hear the longing in his voice. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. The word 'adultery' never entered my head. I was so horny now that I would have climbed on his cock in the blink of an eye. If he lived closer I would have asked him to come over but 150 miles is a long way. I was close to cumming, my fingers sliding in and out of my pussy as we chatted. I was panting.

"Imagine my cock fucking you now, cum for me, let me hear you."

"Fuck me Steve," I panted, "I'm cumming, fuck me."

I cried out as I came, my pussy aching for cock. I wanted him. I heard him grunt and then the unmistakable sound of a man cumming. He was moaning.

We chatted some more and arranged to meet half way in a nice hotel the following Friday at 7pm. I didn't want four star, I wanted fucking. I explained what I wanted from him regarding John, told him we'd meet for a drink first and if we were all agreeable, we'd take it from there.

John came home that evening and found me fucking myself with my vibrator, the picture of Steve in my other hand. John was shocked when I told him of my correspondence and eventual phone conversation with Steve.

"There's no backing out now," I told him.

John was enthusiastic to say the least. When he saw the size of Steve's cock his eyes opened wide.

"Will you be able to take all that?" he asked in wonder.

"Will you be able to watch as he fucks me with that big cock?" I retorted. "You will have to because I will have him."

"I can't wait to see him fucking you Lauren. It will be so horny to see you take two cocks. This is like a dream come true."

"I will be in charge John. You will both be at my beck and call. Now fuck me because it's your last chance until Friday." He fucked me hard and fast, cumming quickly.

"Lick my pussy," I said, "clean your cum from my cunt."

I spent most of Friday getting ready. I shaved my pussy completely, had a manicure and my hair done. I spent hours trying to decide what to wear and finally hit on wearing my black knee-length coat which was double breasted with nothing underneath. My pussy was wet the whole time. I desperately wanted to touch myself but resisted the temptation. At about 2pm I had a text from Steve to ask if we were still on for the meet and I replied 'Yes' immediately. John came home, had a shower and we left, giving ourselves plenty of time. John passed no remark on the fact that I kept my coat on in the car. We were both nervous. We tried to behave normally but it was foolish to try. Arriving at the hotel just after six, we checked in then made our way to the bar.

"Do you not feel hot in that coat?" John asked.

"It must be nerves but I feel a bit chilly," I lied.

I had a large brandy to give myself some courage and watched John as he downed a Jack Daniel's in one gulp. Halfway through our second drink I was a little more at ease. It was just after seven and I thought Steve had chickened out. In that moment I was disappointed and relieved all at once. Then he came through the door. He was very tall, much better built than his picture looked. He was as nervous as us and John ordered us all a drink. It was a JD for Steve also. After just a few minutes John excused himself. We had decided to do this to give Steve and I a chance to chat alone for a few minutes. Steve looked gorgeous in a black suit and white shirt. I could feel my tummy flutter as I looked at him.

He moved close to me to kiss my cheek. I turned my face and we were soon locked in a deep kiss. My pussy was wet. I was like jelly inside as I admired his physique, felt his strong arms around me. As we broke the kiss I noticed the barman looking curiously at us. I smiled at him then turned my attention to Steve.

"You look good enough to eat," he said.

"Do I look good enough to fuck?" I said quietly. I knew we were going to fuck; my mind and my pussy were in agreement.

"I have been hard since we last spoke," he said, "I can't wait to put my cock in you."

As I saw him coming back through the door I took Steve by the hand and walked towards John who had now turned and was making his way to our room.

"Can't wait to put your cock in my pussy or my mouth?" I asked Steve.

"Both," he replied.

"I swallow," I said just as we caught up with John.

Once inside the room I lost no time in letting him take me in his arms. We kissed deeply, with abandon; our tongues sought and found each others. I was hornier than I'd ever been as I kissed this big man who was in reality a stranger to me. He could kiss. His powerful arms around me had me kissing him with a hunger I had never known before. I undid the four buttons of my coat; let it fall to the floor. Both men gaped at me as I stood before them, my breasts heaving. I dropped to my knees before Steve, undid his belt and pulled his pants. Steve quickly took his jacket and shirt off as I pulled his underwear down. His cock sprung out, it was massive, standing straight out from his body. I parted my lips, licked the head of his cock before taking it into my mouth. It was beautiful, warm and throbbing. I couldn't help myself and as I sucked him I touched my wet pussy. I noticed John scrambling out his clothes, eager to join in.

"Wait," I said looking at him. "I have to have Steve first."

John sat on a sofa and watched us. He had a raging hard on which his absentmindedly stroked. I stood up again and as Steve and I kissed I could feel his hard cock which was up as far as my belly button. His hands found my breasts and he caressed them as we kissed. He lifted me up, carried me to the bed where he gently lay me down. The next thing I felt was his tongue licking the entire length of my wet pussy. He had exceptional oral skills and within no time I was thrashing about on the bed having the first of many orgasms. As my climax subsided Steve moved up the bed, kissing every bit of skin he could. I saw that john had moved nearer to the bed to get a better view. His cock looked painfully hard as he stroked it. I could see pre-cum ooze from the eye of his cock.

"Don't you dare cum John, I want it all."

Steve interrupted me as his mouth once again found mine. I loved kissing him, loved his tongue exploring my mouth, and loved the taste of my pussy from his mouth. I felt his cock probing between my legs, seeking out my love hole. I was so wet, wetter than ever before. His cock pushed at the entrance to my wet pussy. I held my breath as the head slipped slowly in. It was beautifully painful. He took his time, slipping a little in at a time.

"You pussy is so tight," he said.

"Just the right size for your cock," I replied, lifting my ass to help him get further inside me. It seemed to take ages but he finally was almost fully embedded in me. We kissed for a long time. I could feel his big cock deep in me. I had never been so filled before. I looked towards my husband. His mouth was slightly open. He looked pained. For a second I thought that he had changed his mind and that this was too much for him. At that moment Steve withdrew his cock fully before pushing in once more. He began fucking me slowly. I could feel every wonderful inch of his cock as he fucked me this way. John was now a distant thought that I would no doubt return to later.

"Fuck me Steve," I said, "fuck my cunt. Fuck me as hard as you can."

"I am going to enjoy fucking you Lauren," he said.

He fucked me harder. My pussy became accustomed to his size and I could feel his balls slap against my as ass he fucked me. I could feel myself cumming. I was roaring, screaming his name as he relentlessly fucked me. I reached between our sweating bodies, rubbing my clit as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. I felt his cock swell in my pussy and with a shout he was shooting his sperm deep in me. He came and came. I could feel his cum pumping into me, oozing from my pussy.

"Cum in my cunt, give me all your cum," I shouted.

He kissed me as his fucking slowed. I could feel his cock slacken, my pussy gripping him, squeezing the last drop from his cock. He rolled off me, panting, catching his breath. I looked at my husband. His cock was hard, a look of pure lust on his face. He had obviously gotten over his fleeting doubt and was now coming towards the bed.

"Lick my cunt John, lick me."

He hesitated.

"Lick me now John," I said again, "make me cum. Lick Steve's cum from my pussy."

He got between my open legs, waited a few moments then I felt his tongue gently licking my pussy lips. I reached down and pulled his head forcefully against my pussy. He had no option now and licked me, sticking his tongue into my cum-filled pussy. I felt myself cumming again, pulled John by the hair harder against my pussy. I came loudly as I felt John trying to pull away. He was struggling for breath and pulled back. I pulled him up to me and we kissed. I licked Steve's cum from my husband's face as he shoved his cock into my wet and willing pussy. I had gone from housewife to slut and I loved it. John came within seconds as I had a small orgasm. I didn't have time to recover before I felt Steve's cock touching my face.

I eagerly sucked his cock, trying to take as much in as possible. After a few minutes, Steve said, "turn over."

I was on all fours, my ass in the air, waiting for that big cock to enter my pussy once again. Steve shoved his cock fully inside my pulsating pussy and began fucking me hard and very fast. I was cumming again. I had to bite the pillow to muffle my screams. This seemed to egg Steve on and he fucked me all the more.

"I love your cunt," he said, "I could fuck you forever. I'd do anything for you."

"Just fuck me!" I shouted. "Fuck me Steve. Look at him fucking me John, His cock is so fucking big. Fuck me you fucker."

I was out of control. Steve forced my face into the pillow again to try and muffle my screams. He later told me he was afraid someone would call the cops. He pulled out, giving me time to calm down. We kissed for ages, him laying on the bed, his cock standing up just like in the picture he had e mailed me.

"John," I called to my husband, "come here."

John joined me on the bed on the opposite side. I was stroking Steve's cock, licking it, sucking it.

"Isn't it big?" I said looking in John's eyes.

"Yes," he replied quietly.

"Stand up Steve," I said.

I got John to kneel on the floor in front of Steve. I placed both my hands on Steve's ass, opened my mouth and slowly took as much as I could into my mouth. I could feel it touching the back of my throat. I pulled back, brought my hand around and gripped it again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Look What You Started

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds