• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Nanny

The Nanny

He grabbed her hand before she could fully turn from him. She drove him crazy. Made him feel like he couldn't control himself.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

He saw her cut her eyes when he swore at her. Her brown checks flushed a soft red. God, he had to keep her.

"Evan I am going home. I am not going to do this," she gestured to her surrondings, "anymore."

"One little thing and you run." He goaded her and pulled her closed. She wanted to walk away from him, but he was bigger than her, stronger.

"Yes, Evan, I'm running away." She used her shoulder to flip her black curls over her shoulder. She slumped and stared at him harder.

"I would really hate for Henry to come in and catch us like this," He knew the kids were her weakness. Hell, he wouldn't want his nine year old son to come in and catch him tangled up with the nanny either. But he knew Allyson was very sensitive to this.

Ally blew out a breath, "Fine. Come by tonight."

She yanked her slim wrists free and walked to the door. She felt his eyes locked onto her ass encased in her dark denim jeans. She didn't look back.

"Dude, Jack, we are screwed." She hit the pipe another time and made eye contact with her tabby cat.

His yellow eyes thinned as if to agree with her. They were indeed screwed. Eversince Allyson Scolter had started fucking Evan Harper, her life had been easier in some key ways. Her rent was paid, her bills, her landlord didn't give her a hard time. But now that she was going to break it off, all of that was going to stop. No more extra cash for a pedicure or a massage. She would be back to living by a teacher's wages and barely getting by. The knock on her door surprised her. It shouldn't have. He probably had the code for her gate by now, even though they had just changed it on her request.

She looked through the peep hole and took him in. He looked younger than his 41 years. He was tall and pretty fit for a guy his age. His dark blonde hair was beginning to gray and he kept it short. Ally had seen his college photos from the late eighties and often thought he was one of those guys who get more handsome with age.

She shook her head and refocused. She was ending this thing with him. She was the summer nanny, not his mistress.

"Hi." Her voice was clipped. He noticed it right away. He longed for the days when she met him in a bra and panties and a lazy smile on her juicy brown lips.

"Hey beautiful,"

Ally rolled her eyes and opened her door to let him in. Evan immediately knelt down and greeted Jack. That had been one of the first things that had made her like him. And the way he treated her cat. Almost like he loved him as much as she did.

Evan sat on her small couch and smirked at her. He patted the space beside him.

"Sit down kid."

"I'm not..."

"A kid. I know, I've heard it."

It was their typical exchange. He insisted that to him she was a kid even if she was old enough to be a teacher and old enough to be in his bed. He watched her with his own kids and found it endearing how she played imaginary games with them and enjoyed it.

He watched her walk to him. He hips looked amazing in her jeans. She wore a yellow top that sparkled on her dark brown skin. Her hair was curly and all over his head, just like he liked it. He took pride that she had started to be more confident with him. She admitted that she had gained about ten pounds since her last boyfriend and was insecure with her body. He had shown her time and again how secure he felt about her body.

"What is so important?" She blinked her eyes at him in that way that she does. Looking at him slowly and waiting.

"I have to be with you," he leaned toward her trying to pull her mouth to his.

"No Evan. This is over. I can't sneak around behind Mary's back. I like her, I respect her."

"I do too." And he did. He respected his wife; it was just that neither of them wanted to fuck each other anymore.

"Shut up. How can you say that?" She pushed away from him further.

"Ally, I'm going to tell her. I'm going to tell her and I'm moving out and I'm going to talk to the kids. Don't go to work on Friday."

"No! Don't do this," She covered her eyes with her hands, "please. Don't put the kids in this. Don't take their dad away."

"I'm never going to leave my kids." He pulled her close, almost on his lap. He knew this was sensitive to her. She had grown up with no father.

He saw the liquid on her checks and then registered that she was crying. He wiped her tears and pulled her head down to his chest.

She felt safe like that. Like she could forget. That was how all this had started anyway, she wanted to forget.

"Ally, stop!" Henry cackled.

Ally had the little boy on the ground and was tickling him mercilessly. Seline his five year old sister was on top of him.

"Okay, okay. CC we got him." She helped the little girl stand up.

"Just kidding!" Henry jumped up and attacked his favorite adult in the whole word. Ally fell back laughing.

Evan opened the front door and watched as the young black woman played with his kids. She was so amazing. They loved her and she clearly loved them. They had found her at Henry's school. She was a teacher there and was looking for summer work. He watched his son tickle the pretty girl under the chin and found himself envying him. It wasn't that he didn't love his wife, but it had been, Jesus, how long since he had touched a woman.

"Daddy!" Seline ran to him. He grabbed the petite five year old blonde girl and spun her in the air.

"Hey baby girl. Henry what are you doing attacking Ally?"

"It's the tickle game Dad. I was winning." Henry walked over to his dad and gave him a half hug.

"Yes, he definitely won." Ally was embarrassed as she got up. Mr. Harper was a nice man, but he wasn't that much older than her and it made her feel weird to be sprawled out on his living room floor in jean shorts and tank top.

"They have so much fun with you Ally." Evan spun around and saw his wife walking in the door.

"Hi babe." He kissed her cheek and she brushed by him. It was rare for his wife to be home this early, but she had to come stay with kids so Ally could leave and Evan had to go back to work.

"Well, I'm going to take off. I'll see you tomorrow guys."

"Bye Ally." The two kids said in unison.

"Evan walk Ally out. It's dark out." Mary called from the kitchen.

"Yes dear." He said sarcastically and smiled at Ally.

He tried not to watch her ass as she walked. He and Mary hadn't been intimate in so long. He had always thought Ally was cute. Cute curly hair, nice body, smooth brown skin, but only lately had he started having vivid dreams of her. Dreams that involved her sucking his cock and riding him hard.

"Thanks Mr. Harper."

"Please call me Evan."

"Right, sorry." She got into her car and put the key in the ignition. Nothing. No way, she thought. Evan knocked on the window.

"Hey, you live right up the way right? Let me give you a lift on my way to work."

She didn't have to think about it. It would be a two minute ride with a hot dad she worked for, no problem, "Thanks."

Evan ran in to let his wife know. He came back on with his suit jacket on and unlocked his Porsche. Ally awkwardly climbed in. She wasn't a fancy car girl. They rode in silence. Her apartment was right up the way.

"You have AAA?" He asked, shifting gears.

"Yep. I'll have them come tow it tomorrow. Damn car. Oh, sorry." She put an embarrassed hand to her mouth. She tried not to curse around her parents.

"It's okay. I know you're human." He smirked and she felt a tingle.

"It's on the left here." Evan slowed down and pulled up to the gate.

"Thanks," She turned quickly and before she knew it her lips were pressed against his. She enjoyed the soft touch of his lips for moment before she realized what she'd done.

"Shit," She sat back, "I'm so sorry."

Evan sat dazed. He thought he was imaging her soft lips against his. He opened his eyes slowly. He saw the fear and regret in her eyes. She blinked her eyes slowly, deliberately. He took her face in his hands and pulled her to him again. She felt his tongue pushed between her lips. Her breath caught in her throat. She opened her eyes and peered at the beautiful man kissing her. She relished in the feel of his stubble against her smooth skin.

"Come in." He breathed in a deep voice.

She nodded, leaned over him and entered the code. Evan let his hand slip under her white T-shirt and rub her smooth, dark skin. It was softer than he imagined and he felt his cock get harder. She sat back and directed him to her parking spot. He followed her like a predator up the stairs to her apartment. She unlocked the door slowly, giving him time to press against her.

"Open the fucking door." He whispered in her ear.

As soon as she pushed the door open, he was on her. One had around her waist, the other slamming the door.

"You have to go to work," She whispered breathlessly.

"Fuck it." He turned her around and slammed her against the wall. He laughed a little. He was the boss. He didn't have to show up if he had more important things to do, and this was more fucking important.

He pulled back from her and studied her face. Her lips were swollen and she bit down softly on her bottom lip. He brushed a curl from her face and stared into her deep dark eyes. She was so fucking hot. How had he controlled himself this long? He pulled her t-shirt up roughly and took in her tits. Her brown globes were encased in a purple bra. They weren't huge like his wife's, but they were pert and soft. In one motion he pulled her shirt over her head. Her black hair bouncy. He smiled devilishly at her. He wrapped his arms around her body and unsnapped her bra. He pulled it down and took in her beautiful body. He felt her arms come up and try to cover her body.

"No." He pulled her arms down. He kissed her neck hard. He pulled her arms over her head, holding them with one of his hands. He used his other hand to unzip her jeans. He pushed them down until she was standing in front of him in just a pair of polka dot boy shorts.

He bent his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth. He flicked it gently at first. He heard her moan and let go of her wrists. Her hands landed on the back of his head urging him on. He began to suck on her nipples. Taking the chocolate kisses in and squeezing them with his lips. He switched from one to the other. He looked up and found her eyes locked on what he was doing. She smiled down at him gently and he bit down.

"Fuck," she gasped and tried to pull away. He laughed against her body and began to lave at her bruised nipple.

When she stopped struggling, he let his hand wander down to her pants. He let his hand rub her over her panties. Feeling her wetness.

"Oh, Ally, you are so fucking wet for me." He kissed her neck and started to push his finger into her. She gasped.

"You want me to fuck this pussy baby?" He pushed her panties to the side and pushed his finger inside of her.

She nodded her head in response. Evan looked into her eyes and shoved two more fingers inside her, "Answer me." He swirled his fingers around in side her slowly.

"Yes, fuck me." Ally was holding her breath as she felt his fingers deep inside her. He pulled his fingers out and began to rub her clit slowly.

"You are so hot Ally. I've wanted you since I saw you. Those fucking jeans you were that cling to your ass." He growled and took her lips again.

Ally felt her stomach flip. She would never have dreamed that Evan Harper would be this forceful, this hot. She gasped against his mouth as he rubbed her clit harder and faster.

"Please," she begged.

"Please what baby," He whispered against her mouth.

She squirmed against his fingers. He pulled his hand away. His eyes became dark and he began to undo his tie, stripping down to his briefs. He still wore the stripped tie loosely around his neck. He had a good body. Not chiseled, but tight.

They stood in front of each other naked. Ally began to think. What the fuck was she doing here naked with Evan Harper!

"Don't." He saw it in her eyes and pulled her to him. He kissed her hard.

"Bedroom?" He mumbled against her lips.

She pointed down the hall. He lifted her until she rested over his shoulder. He cared her to the bed and threw her on her stomach. He took in the site of her bent over, her brown ass in the air.

"Don't move." He used his large tan hand to hole her waist. He took her pussy lips, glistening, waiting for him. He began to touch her. Gently at first and soft. Then he felt his cock get harder and he touched her the way he wanted. He put his fingers inside her, listening to her squeals. Evan used his other hand to steady her ass. He didn't want her to miss a moment of his fingers fucking her. He slammed his fingers inside of her. Ally felt like she was coming apart. Every time his fingers slammed inside her, she felt something deep inside her want to explode. When he stopped she almost whimpered.

"Turn over baby." He commanded.

She caught his blue eyes and saw them grow dark. He had plans for her. She reached for his cock and ran her fingers down its length. Ally's deep pink lips parted at how hard he was. She tried to sit up, to take him in her mouth, but he was on her before she could move. He pulled her head up to meet his cock and pushed into her soft wet mouth. He sighed and let his head fall back.

"Fuck," he breathed.

Ally let her tongue swirl around his shaft. He started to push himself faster into her mouth. She started to gag and Evan wanted to cum right there in her mouth. She was like his fantasy come to life. All the things he had masturbated to while Mary lie on her back.

He let go of her head and she fell back on the bed. Her lips curved into a smile. He wanted to wipe that look off her face. He got off the bed and pulled her legs with him. He flipped her over and leaned close to her ear, "What's so fucking funny kid?"

He let his hand come down hard on her ass. She squealed surprised and tried to move away from him.

"Mr. Harper." He almost came right there. Hearing her call him that. He spanked her again. Watching her ass move with each slap. He pushed her further over the bed and pushed the head of his cock into her.

"Shit," He grunted as he pushed himself all the way inside her. She lay still. He could hear her moaning.

"Do you want it Allyson?" He moved a little inside of her.

She tried to sit up, but he pushed her body back down, "Say it."

Allyson felt him so deep inside her. Her ass stung from his slaps. She felt so full, so hot, and so good. She rocked back into him a little. She was repaid with a sharp slap on her ass.

"Fucking say it." Evan said in a cold voice.

"Fuck me." She had barely finished her sentence before he was pounding into her. The only sound in the room was their skin slapping together and Evan's heavy breathing.

Ally let her mouth drop open. She spun her head around to see him, but he pressed her further into the bed and fucked her harder. She gasped.

"Who's fucking you Allyson?"

"You are," she said quietly, embarrassed.

"Who?" He finished his question by pistoning into her hard and fast.

"Oh god, Evan, you're fucking me." She moaned out.

He rode her ass hard and fast. His fingers gripped into her juicy ass cheeks and he could feel his whole cock inside her warm wet pussy.

"Come in me." She moaned.

"You want me to cum in you Allyson? You want me deep inside you?" He pounded her black pussy hard. He could feel his balls tightening, he was so close.

"Yes, Evan, please." When she begged him like that¸ used his name like that, he came hard inside her. He held her hips tight against him as he spurted over and over.

"Shit," He muttered as he let her go and lay beside her. She turned over and looked at him.

"Get out."


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Nanny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds