• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Late Night at the Library

Late Night at the Library

She hated working late in the library on a Friday evening. Most students where out partying and getting drunk by now, so there was really nothing to do for her. Just sitting there, watching the clock and wait for closing time to come. Another 10 minutes she thought to herself, then she'd round up the few people that where inside, then go home and fix herself a late night dinner.

Calling out over the intercom that the library is closing in 10 minutes, she waited for the last few students to leave. Slowly three girls came down the stairs from the upper part of the library heading for the exit. Neither had any books to check out so she let them out the front door and locked it behind them. Just then someone called out behind her to wait. Looking over her shoulder she noticed a tall, young man. Dressed in all black and carrying a large gym bag, she had noticed him earlier when he had come in. It wasn't unusual for students to carry their gym bags around, but what had caught her eye with him earlier, was that he was very well dressed and very good looking. Since she was a student herself, in the last semester of trying to get her diploma in arts, she guessed he was about the same age as her, maybe a bit younger.

Wanting to talk to him, she walked over to the counter, then called him over to her as well. Trying to find an excuse, she told him she had to inspect his bag, for any books. When she opened the zipper, he put his hand on hers, and looking at her with deep brown eyes asked her not to do it, promising her that there where just his gym clothes inside and no stolen books. Nevertheless she proceeded with opening the bag. At first glance nothing unusual was found, until she dug deeper and her hand could feel some magazines. She triumphantly glanced at him, pulling the stack of magazines out of the bag, then holding them under his face. Grinning he took them from her, turning them around so she could see the cover. The fronts of Playboy, Hustler and such stared her in the face, she blushed a deep red, then turned her head away, knowing that those type of magazines where not found in the student library on campus.

He shoved the magazines back into his bag, then slowly walked towards the door, so she could let him out. Still very embarrassed she followed him. He stepped aside to let her pass, but not enough; she had to brush against him to be able to get to the door. Bending her head down to fit the key into the lock, he was standing so close behind her she could feel his breath on her neck. A shiver of sexual arousal ran through her body, but ignoring it, she proceeded to unlock the door. Holding the heavy door open for him, he moved around her front, brushing up against her again, so close that she could feel, and when she looked down, also see the big bulge in the front of his pants.

Gently he put his hand on top of hers, pushing the door closed again. Standing directly in front of her he looked deep into her green eyes, looking for an answer to his unspoken question. Slightly she nodded. Pushing her against the wall behind her, he stood in front of her, leaning his head forward for a kiss. When their lips met it felt like an electric current running through both of them. Slowly his tongue brushed against her opened lips, searching, feeling and tasting. They kissed for a long time, their bodies not touching anywhere else, just their lips and tongues where joined. Reaching her arms up she pulled him towards her; putting one hand on his neck and wrapping one long, leg around his denim clad hips.

He reached around behind her, pulling her away from the wall a little bit, then put both of his hands on her ass. His hands felt the tightness of her buttocks, clad in a tight skirt. Tugging at the skirt, he hiked it up over her hips so that her butt was uncovered. To his surprise she wasn't wearing any panties, but a garter belt with her stockings attached to it. Smiling inwardly, he continued kissing her. Now moving down her neck, nibbling and leaving wet trails with his tongue. Her head was leaning over to one side, resting against the wall, giving him easier access to her neck. Her hands where roaming across his back, feeling his tight muscles through the blazer he was wearing and his shirt underneath. Reaching forward, she slipped her hands underneath the lapels of his jacket, then slipped it off, letting it drop to the ground behind him. Returning her hands to his front, she started unbuttoning his shirt, wanting to feel his skin. Pulling the shirt out of his jeans, it soon joined his jacket on the ground. Now she could feel his upper half without having to fight with clothes. Her soft, small hands caressed his back, running them up and down his spine.

In the meantime, his right hands had done some exploring as well. One was still on her ass, while the other had moved around her front, rubbing the palm of it over her clean shaven pussy. A small moan escaped her mouth. Pressing her pelvis into his hand, she urged him on not to stop.

Sliding down the length of her body, he dropped down to his knees. Leaning against the wall still, her right leg was now draped over his shoulder; the other set apart, so her pussy was now spread wide open in front of him. Breathing in deeply he smelled her sweet scent. How he loved the sight of a pussy with no hair. Smiling he bend his head forward, sticking out his tongue and tracing her outer lips with it. Using the thumbs of both of his hands, he pulled her lips apart, giving him the view of her engorged clit and an already wet and waiting hole. Slowly his tongue touched her pussy. Licking from the bottom upwards and then down again several times. Stopping sometimes to circle her clit or to dip his tongue inside her hole and fuck her with it. Her moans where getting louder and louder, both of her hands where on the back of his head, pressing it against her hips. But instead of continuing licking her, he stopped altogether. He didn't want her to come in his mouth; he wanted to feel her pussy contract around his dick while they climaxed.

Getting up, and trading places with her he now stood against the wall, with her kneeling in front of him. Her hands cupped the front of his jeans, feeling the length of him through the rough material. With steady fingers she opened the button fly, then let the pants drop down to his ankles. His boxers soon followed. Proudly his hard erection greeted her. Circling both of her hands around it, she bend her head to place a soft kiss on the tip of his dick, then breathing in deeply she took him into her mouth. He was surprised that she could take his long dick almost all the way in her mouth, without gagging. He could feel her softly sucking on his dick, letting some saliva run down the shaft, so both of her hands could rub up and down easier, massaging him, while her head bopped up and down in the same rhythm. Taking her head in both of his hands, he started to fuck her into her mouth. Grinding his hard dick into her, but being careful as not to go in to deep. Putting her hands on his ass, she let him screw her mouth. If even possible she could feel his dick swell even larger in her mouth, and she knew he was getting close to climaxing. Suddenly she jerked her head back, disengaging her mouth from him, and sitting back on her heels.

Bewildered he looked down at her, he was so close to shooting is semen into her mouth. But knowing that she wanted him inside her, he let her get up, then lean back up against the wall. Pulling him close again, she wrapped one leg around him, then guided him inside her with one hand. She gasped as he filled her. Slowly he started to fuck her. Grinding himself into her with deep strokes. With every push her bare ass was slapping against the concrete wall behind her, making an eerie sound in the quiet library. His hands where busy opening the front of her blouse, then almost ripping the bra off so he could suck and lick her breasts. Greedily he bends his head to suck on her already taut nipples, making them even harder and more sensitive. Replacing his hands where his mouth was, he straightened up again to kiss her hard on the mouth. Their tongues tangled with each other, sucking, licking, and fighting.

Their moans where now filling the entrance hall around them. His hands where on her ass again, almost lifting her off the ground, while pushing deep and hard inside her. Not being able to hold her balance on one leg no more, she wrapped both of them around his waist. The wall behind her and him being her support and holding her up. Her head was buried against his neck, biting into his skin, leaving marks all over his shoulder. Her long nails where raking his back, leaving their traces there as well. His speed increased even more, 'til both of them couldn't hold back any longer. He was groaning loudly and she was screaming out her climax.

Both where breathing hard and shaking. He was leaning against her, pressing her into the wall. Slowly she unwrapped her legs from him and stood back up. Looking at him, she smiled, then turned her head at some noise from outside.

A small crowd hat gathered outside, now hooting and hollering at their performance right in the brightly-lit entrance hall of the library. Both of them blushed a deep red. They knew that by tomorrow they both would be the talk of the campus, the librarian and the handsome geek, caught having sex in the library. But looking at each other they both suddenly busted out laughing, then shrugged their shoulders, grabbed their clothes and put them back on. Then they walked hand in hand outside, passing through the crowd and going to her apartment, where they where going have some more fun, but this time a little bit more private.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Late Night at the Library

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 505 milliseconds