• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Nude Weekend with New Friends

A Nude Weekend with New Friends

1234

This story may look familiar if you've read my other stuff. It's an edit of My Step-Sisters are Nudists?! (Unfortunately I couldn't think of a title as eye-catching.) I went through and removed all the mentions of and references to any sort of future familial relationship between Matthew and the girls throughout the story, because I use my time wisely. In all seriousness, I know some people really dislike incest, and this is one of my favorite stories, so I wanted there to be a version anyone could enjoy. So with that said, enjoy!

****

"We're spending the whole weekend with your friend?!" I yelled. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well it all happened kinda fast, son. She invited me out of the blue, we haven't seen each other since college; we just reconnected. Boy, the internet is magical, isn't it? You were at school, I didn't want to interrupt your studies... You had enough on your mind, I'm sure. Don't worry, it'll be fun," my father explained. We were driving back from the airport. I had just flown home from college, ready to relax, when this bombshell got dropped on me. My dad has a wistful look in his eyes. I wondered who exactly this college friend was...did they have a past between them?

"I still don't get why you didn't mention it," I said. "It's my birthday weekend. I don't want to spend it with total strangers. Where are we going to be, anyway?"

"Well, Yunwen has invited us to spend the weekend at a nice little place she has on the water. It'll be a grea-"

"On the water? So basically, no electricity, no books, no friends, right?" I interrupted.

"Who needs electricity when you have the ocean? And you can bring your own books. Besides, you'll get to meet Yunwen and Baoqing and Eva."

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Yunwen's daughters," he answered. "Buck up, sport! Just keep a good attitude about it, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. A weekend in the sun, by the water...it'll be the best medicine after your finals, don't you think? Her daughters are pretty cute, too," he said with a conspiratorial wink, "I know you'll get along with them just fine."

I tried to look disinterested and focused my attention on the other cars on the road. "Yeah? What are they like?"

"Well Baoqing is the big sister. She's 25. Very smart, always has her nose in a book, just like my genius son," he bragged, tussling my hair. "She's a little quiet, but she's a nice girl, and always so polite. Eva's younger, only 19. Total opposite of her sister. Full of energy, loves to play games, always smiling. I guarantee you'll get along with them! All you have to do is have the right mindset!" He laughed heartily. "You're still young; don't be so serious all the time. Have fun!"

I sighed quietly. He was right. It's not like a weekend at a beach would be terrible. I could bring some books, work on my tan, swim...it might be pretty fun. "Are there any other surprises you haven't told me about yet, Dad?" I asked.

"Well..." he chuckled nervously to himself, "there is one more thing. Yunwen's place is...at a nudist resort."

"...What?!"

*****

It was Friday and I had just finished packing. I had tried to get out of the trip, but my father was adamant, and there's only so much you can argue with the guy who owns your housing. I had been doing a lot of jogging and exercise since I got home. I was really nervous about being seen naked. What if everyone was absolutely gorgeous and I was hideous? What if they thought I was chubby? What if I got hard around the girls and couldn't get it down? What if everyone thought I was a pervert and ran me out of town with pitchforks and torches? Well, maybe that last one was unlikely.

And yet, I was excited. My cock prickled as I imagined the possibilities. I mean, I'd be nude, but so would Eva and Baoqing... That wasn't such a bad trade-off, really, if I thought about it that way... Hell, there'd be a whole resort full of naked girls. Although... I looked down at myself. If they see naked guys all the time, how would I, well, measure up? No! Positive thoughts, Matthew! I was stuck going on this trip either way; I might as well make the best of it. Even if no one looked at me, there'd still be plenty of girls for me to watch. ...I grabbed my sunglasses off the table and threw them into my backpack. Couldn't hurt to have my eyes hidden this weekend.

My dad hadn't told me much information about his friend and her daughters. All I really knew was what he told me on the ride home, and that Yunwen was Chinese while her daughters were half-English. He said that he wanted me "to get to know them yourself, son!" Maybe if he had mentioned their existence before this visit, I could have at least talked to them beforehand. Oh well. My dad got a ten out of ten for good intentions, but minus a million for planning.

The girls were already at the resort; my dad and I would meet them there. I checked my room, looking for anything I might have missed while packing. "Are you ready, Matthew?" my dad yelled up the stairs.

I grabbed my bags. "Ya, I'll be right down!" I think I had everything I needed for a weekend away. I hefted the bag in my arm. Well at least I didn't need to pack too many clothes... I closed my eyes, silently prayed that this weekend didn't end with me banned for life from the resort for being a dangerous pervert, and walked to the car.

The drive wasn't too bad, only about two hours. On the way, my dad told me a bit more about the girls. Yunwen was 47 and had gotten married too young to a man she didn't love. I didn't ask too much about it, but I guessed they had stayed together for the kids, like my own parents had, and once their kids had gotten old enough, had parted ways. She was a good cook and loved to feed people, which has Heaven to the ears of a boy who had spent the last year subsisting on campus food.

Baoqing was going to graduate school for a PhD in Classics and wanted to be a professor in the field. That was good news. I loved classical history, and had brought Herodotus with me, among other books. Hopefully that would impress her a bit. Eva had just finished her first year of college, though her major was still undeclared. She was apparently contemplating engineering. I was expecting her to be a bit dull. How much fun can you have discussing math with someone? Still, they didn't sound too bad. I was burning with curiosity about their appearance, but I was too shy to ask my dad for their pictures.

As we drove into the Kutná Hora Resort, I admired the scenery. It was isolated, surrounded by dense woods. I even saw a few deer on our way in. After we passed the woods it was mostly rolling hills until we reached the coast. I had only seen a few people before then, mostly naked, although here and there was someone wearing shorts or a swimsuit. But apparently the beach was the place to be. All the buildings and all the people were there. My dad pointed out buildings while I people-watched.

I began to feel less self-conscious. They weren't supermodels. They were, well, normal. Skinny people, fat people, young people, old people: it was like going to a regular beach but everyone had forgotten their swimsuits. Well, that was one worry gone. Suddenly I heard the grinding of gravel beneath the tires as the car slowed to a stop. "We're here," my dad announced. "Help me bring the stuff in." He looked over at me and gently squeezed my shoulder. "Don't be nervous, son. You'll get used to it."

"Thanks, Dad." I hoped he was right. We grabbed our bags and I followed him into the house.

"Yunwen, are you home?" my father asked as we walked through the door.

"David!" a woman replied with obvious delight from the kitchen, whence wafted the sweet smell of coconut. "Is Matt with you?" she asked, a British accent audible in her voice.

"You bet he is!" He motioned to me to speak up.

"Hi Yunwen," I said a tad nervously. "Um...how are you doing? Whatever you're cooking smells delicious."

"I'm doing wonderfully, Matt. I'm making some Thai coconut rice. I could use some help chopping mangos, if you'd like to help."

My dad smiled and nodded, taking my bags from me. "I'll bring these to your room. Go help Yunwen in the kitchen." I watched him disappear up the stairs before making my way into the kitchen.

"Yunwen?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. I stopped short. She was standing over the stove, stirring a sauce pan, but my attention was held by her, not the food. She was wearing only a red apron trimmed with white lace, the strings tied into a knot, resting delicately above her bottom like a bow atop a birthday present. Her hips curved gently outward from her thin waist. Her firm cheeks proudly pushed past the edges of the apron, their peach-yellow flesh inviting me to grab them and squeeze. They looked like the perfect handful. Beneath her shapely buns were her thick, strong thighs. She must exercise a lot, I thought, as my eyes caressed every inch of her legs, her lean muscles visible beneath the smooth skin. And between her thighs, the barest hint of the soft, dark pink lips of her pussy were visible. I swallowed, trying to repress the thoughts I was having about my dad's friend.

Yunwen turned around at the sound of my voice, still clutching her spoon. "Oh hello, Matt! It's so great to finally meet you!" She held out her arms widely, inviting me in for a hug. Willing my eyes to stay above her neck, I gave her a loose embrace, but not loose enough. I felt the gentle push of her breasts through her apron against me as she held me close. She smiled sweetly as we parted. "The mangos are right there." She gestured towards the fruit with her spoon. "Could you cut them up for me into small pieces for dessert?" She giggled. "And don't be so stiff. You look nervous. I promise I won't bite. Oh, Baoqing and Eva are at the beach right now, but they should be coming home for dinner. They're both so looking forward to meeting you."

I meekly nodded and started preparing the mangos. Handling the firm, round fruit did little to take my mind off of Yunwen's perfect ass, though. As I worked, I took the opportunity to better observe Yunwen. Her slightly wavy black hair went down past her shoulders and was currently in a ponytail. Her eyes were almost black, the color of dark chocolate. Her tall face was serious as she cooked, combining ingredients, stirring, sticking the edge of the spoon oh so deliciously into her full pink lips, the color of fresh lychee...

The apron's low neckline was a dam about to burst, barely holding back the breasts that threatened to overflow the top at any moment. Whenever she bent over, the fabric fell away from her chest and her breasts briefly hung free. Her apron was far too narrow for her endowments and covered only the very front, just centimeters away from revealing her nipples entirely. The outer curves of her heavy, full breasts were visible even from the front, and from the side, almost the entirety of her breasts could be seen, only their pink tips teasingly hidden from view. As she walked around the kitchen, her breasts jiggled, threatening to escape their cloth confines with every step. The crimson apron ended midway down her thighs, revealing the rest of her healthily muscled legs.

I was lost in my daydreams until brought painfully back to reality when I missed the mango and nicked my finger. "Ow!" I dropped the knife onto the table and stuck my finger in my mouth.

Yunwen bounced over and got down onto her knees. "Let me see it," she demanded. I gave her my hand and she examined it, carefully, tenderly. She looked back up at me. "Well, it looks OK," she said, but I barely heard her.

She must have been startled by my yell, because she had spilled some of the coconut sauce onto her face, splashing it with the thick, white, sticky fluid. As I watched, my jaw open, pearly white drops rolled down her cheeks, dripped onto her breasts, and traveled down into the shadow of her invitingly deep cleavage.

"You, um, you spilled something on your, your, um..." I gestured towards her face and chest, averting my eyes away and biting my lip.

She reached up and wiped some of the sauce off her cheek. "Oh, thank you, Matt. Would you like a band-aid?" she asked kindly.

"Ya, sure. Thanks, Yunwen." She walked over to a drawer and pulled out a bandage for me, brought it back, and tenderly wrapped it around my wounded finger. When she finished, she brought it to her lips and lightly kissed it.

"There, all better. Do you still want to finish the mangos for me?"

"Sure," I smiled.

"Thank you very much," she said. "You're quite the sweetheart." She returned to her own food preparation, but I could still hear my heart pounding in my ears. My cheeks and forehead still burned slightly from my embarrassed arousal. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and returned to my work, this time being a little more careful with the knife.

After I finished the mangos, I stripped down to just my boxers. I had decided to try out nudism in steps. I figured I could ease into it. Once I get used to this, I decided, I can try going entirely nude, and by tomorrow, I'll be ready to go out in public...I hope...

I was reading in my room when I heard the front door open downstairs.

"Mom, we're home! Is dinner ready yet, I'm starving!" said one voice.

"What are we eating tonight?" asked another.

"Dinner will be ready in just a few minutes. We're going to have cheeseburgers and Thai coconut rice with fresh mango for dessert. Matt arrived a little while ago; I think he's in his room right now. Go introduce yourselves," urged Yunwen.

As their footsteps approached my door, I pretended to be deeply engrossed in Herodotus, hoping to make a good first impression on Baoqing. "Hi Matthew!" yelled the first voice. I looked up at the two girls.

The one who had just spoken was a bit shorter, maybe 5'4". Her straight black hair, colored with a few blood red streaks, went no longer than her shoulders. Her eyes were the same chocolate color as her mom's, but their shape was a bit rounder. They were almost covered by her long bangs, but her shining eyes peeked out from between them. She had a huge grin of bright white teeth, a permanent feature. For the rest of the weekend, I rarely saw it leave her face. Her pussy was completely bare, shaved smooth. She looked athletic, all wiry muscle rather than soft curves. Her smile, short height, bald pussy, and wiry build would have made her look much younger if it weren't for her massive chest. Her bare breasts must have been D cups, but they stood firmly on her chest, their light pink nipples pointing straight at me. "I'm Eva," she said, waving. "It's nice to meet you!"

The other girl's expression was neutral. She looked bored with the world. Her eyes were lighter than Eva's, an amber color, but similar in shape. Between her wide lips hung a cigarette. Her undyed hair was much longer that her sister's: a jet black waterfall cascading down her shoulders, covering her breasts entirely and ending only past her nipples. It was obvious she was much flatter than her sister. Her small, delicate breasts did little to push her hair out of her way. They were content to sit there hidden, the opposite of her sister's brazen bosom that was so eager to be seen by all. She had beautiful cheekbones, which would have normally lent her an air of elegance, but with her demeanor only made her look more severe. Around her neck was a silken black choker, the only stitch of clothing either of them wore. Unlike her sister, she had a patch of hair between her thighs, trimmed but not shaven.

"My name is Baoqing," she said without emotion. "It is nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your weekend with us." Her eyes briefly flitted down to my lap. "You do know this is a nudist resort, yes?" she asked.

I bit my lower lip. "Ya, I know, but I'm a little shy. I decided I'd ease into it tonight," I replied.

"Oh, that's boring!" exclaimed Eva. "It's so comfy being naked. Don't Baoqing and I look comfortable?" she asked, striking a brief pose. "Here, I'll even help you." Her hand slowly approached the waistline of my boxers when I grabbed it.

"No, it's OK, Eva, but thanks. I think I'll just take it slow," I explained with a blush, releasing her eager hand.

"Ah. You must be worried about getting an erection in public. I understand," Baoqing said, punctuating her statement with a puff of smoke. "It is a natural, healthy male reaction. They happen."

I blushed. "No," I lied, "it's not that."

"Good, since you already appear to have one." She nodded towards my boxers. Eva's eyes immediately followed with rapt attention. I looked down. Treacherous organ... It was jutting outward, trying to penetrate my thin boxers, eager to be introduced to Baoqing and Eva. The outline of my swollen head was clearly visible through the black fabric. I grabbed my pillow and covered myself hurriedly. "I thought you were not worried about such things," Baoqing said, a smile crossing her lips.

"Leave him alone, Bao," urged Eva. "It's not his fault." I was about to thank her when she continued. "After all, what guy wouldn't get hard around me?" She raised her arms over her head, lifting up her ample breasts, staring directly into my eyes as she did so, although I was aiming a bit too low to return her gaze. She smiled when she noticed. "He'll get used to it."

"I doubt it, sister, but we shall see," Baoqing replied with a dismissive look at me. "Dinner should be ready soon. Come down and join us, Matthew." I stood up and followed them downstairs for dinner.

Dinner was delicious. Yunwen had cooked the burgers with some jalapeno peppers, provolone cheese, and salsa. They tasted wonderful. And the coconut rice was perfect: a fruity sweetness, not the tooth-aching sugariness of candy. And it was even good for you. We talked during dinner, although Baoqing was mostly silent, content to listen. Eva dominated the discussion, interrogating me about my life, my hobbies, everything. My dad and Yunwen beamed throughout the meal, ecstatic at forming one big happy family at last. It was a bit strange to see my dad nude, but the girls made up for him visually. I was the only one at the table dressed, and strangely enough, I began to feel awkward, even a little guilty, for not being naked. Everyone else was opening themselves up, exposing themselves, except for me. Maybe this wouldn't be so hard after all...

After dinner, my dad and Yunwen left to visit some friends, while Eva, Baoqing and I watched a movie together: M, by Fritz Lang. Before the movie started, I decided to lose my boxers. I went up to my room to put them away, and walked back down the stairs completely naked, exposed, vulnerable, my heart pounded, my cheeks burning, my teeth tingling. Every step down the staircase felt like an eternity. I was certain my whole face was bright red.

Eva and Baoqing were waiting on the couch for me, having left a spot between them for me to sit, currently occupied by a bowl of popcorn. I walked over slowly, trembling. Eva smiled, her eyes traveled up and down my body from head to toe before settling on my dick. Baoqing merely observed me, allowing herself only the quickest peek at my dick before returning her eyes to my face. "You seem to be doing well, Matthew. How does it feel?" she inquired.

Actually... "It doesn't feel as bad as I thought. I think the hard part was just getting up the courage to take it off. I'm still a little bit scared, but I'm not about to faint or anything," I honestly replied. Besides Eva's stare, they weren't really making it into a big deal. And it had its benefits...

Eva's breasts rose and fell with her every breath. Her hair was in pigtails, one on each side, giving her a schoolgirl look. Baoqing was still wearing only her black choker, making the rest of her all that sexier. I felt my dick starting to grow... Oh no... Baoqing noticed my frightened expression. "Are you alright, Matthew?" she asked, one corner of her mouth lifted in amusement.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Nude Weekend with New Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds