• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Discovering Mum

Discovering Mum

12

It started out as a Saturday like any other. When I awoke I had a slight hangover from a night out with my university friends, my temples throbbing and mouth dry. I hate hangovers and for some reason always end up feeling quite horny on the morning after a heavy night out. I was therefore very glad when I remembered the house would be empty; at least until I could get myself pulled together. My dad was out of the house playing golf with his work friends and mum was out at the local supermarket getting in the weekly shop.

I left my bed and headed for the bathroom, dressed only in my t-shirt and boxers, not concerned at the slight tent in the front caused by my half hard morning erection. I knew I had the house to myself as I moved across the upstairs landing so didn't need to hide my boner. Standing over the toilet I relieved myself awkwardly, finding it difficult to manage my semi-erect cock. I hoped that taking a piss would stop me from getting a full morning boner but knew in all probability I'd be walking around with a raging hard-on before too long.

Moving to the sink I splashed some water on my face and cleaned my teeth, stopping on the way out to look at myself in the bathroom mirror, thinking that I looked pretty dreadful in my hungover state.

At 19 years old I'm reasonably tall, around 5'10" and have a decent build, not muscular but not too skinny either. My dark hair was a tangled mess that morning and I was sporting dark circles under my eyes. I was now also sporting the full-blown erection I had been expecting. I left the bathroom whilst adjusting my boxer shorts awkwardly, hoping that they might better accommodate the throbbing 7.5 inches of my cock. I toyed with the idea of taking them off altogether and easing my discomfort. With mum and dad both out of the house I could conceivably walk about nude if I wanted to.

Mum always went shopping on a Saturday morning before visiting my aunt for a chat and a coffee that usually lasted until lunch time. As it was only 10.30am I knew I had at least an hour if not more before she was back. The weather was fine and dad's round of golf would see him out of the house until well after 6pm.

Discounting the idea of stripping my boxers off I decided instead to get myself some orange juice, hoping to take the edge off my hangover. I went downstairs and though the lounge to the kitchen, hoping there would be enough orange juice left. Thankfully there was and I poured myself a glass.

I settled down on the couch in the lounge, adjusting my boxer shorts to give my stiff cock more room. I glanced down at the coffee table to the side of the sofa whilst I set my glass down, seeing a picture of my mum from a recent holiday she had been on with a female friend she worked with. I couldn't help thinking how nice she looked in that picture.

My mum is 48 years old, but looks younger thanks to a bubbly personality and a youthful face. She is 5'6" tall with curly red hair that reaches her shoulders, smooth pale skin and very few wrinkles that might betray the fact she is nearing 50.

My gaze lingered on the photo; mum sitting at a beach front café, smiling in a broad sun hat, red spotted two piece bikini with a sarong wrapped around her shapely legs. I noted the hint of thigh visible between the folds of the fabric. Her body is still firm and slim with curvy hips, a round yet firm rear and ample 32dd breasts.

I would often secretly admire my mum's tits; taking any opportunity to look at them when I knew she wouldn't see me. She always wore nice tops that showed her breasts off well and they struck me as still being firm despite their size and her increasing years. I often found myself wondering what her breasts would look like when she was naked. For that matter, I often found myself wondering what the rest of her body would look like when she was naked.

I could feel my cock begin to throb a little harder, swelling further against the fabric of my boxer shorts as I looked at the picture, paying particular attention to the swell of my mum's breasts in her bikini top.

Looking away, I turned on the television with the remote control, trying to clear my aching head. Feeling slightly guilty, as I always did when I caught myself thinking of my mum that way, I raised the cool glass to my lips. I sipped my orange juice and tried to concentrate on the picture on the screen. I tried to put the image of my mum in the bikini out of my mind as I watched the show, but finding myself unable to focus on anything else.

My cock was rigid now, its 7.5" length bulging in the front of my boxer shorts and making me shift uncomfortably. The pressure of the fabric against the aching head my hardness impossible to ignore and the scantily clad girl band suddenly dancing and gyrating around on the Saturday morning music show on television wasn't helping.

My headache was pounding behind my eyes as I drained the glass of orange juice, my decision already made. A surge of excitement rushed through me as I decided what I would do; an almost childlike thrill at the prospect of being naughty whilst alone in the house.

I stood up, unfastening the flies of my boxers to let my hard prick poke through. I paused momentarily at the side of the couch before leaning forwards to snatch up mum's holiday picture from the coffee table. My member stood out at 45 degrees, waving in front of me as I moved quickly out of the lounge and back upstairs. I didn't even turn off the television, which blared music at my back, as I hurried from the room.

Taking the stairs two at a time I could feel my excitement build further and by the time I reached the top I almost felt giddy. I waited outside the master bedroom which my mother and father shared, savouring the delicious moment of excitement as I reached slowly for the door handle.

It opened with a click and I could smell the light, fragrant scent of the bedding wafting out to me as I stepped inside. The blinds were still drawn across but the room was nonetheless fairly bright, the secrecy afforded by the blinds adding to the sense of naughtiness and taboo clandestineness as I looked around the room.

The bed was off the wall to my right as I entered the room with a bedside table on either side, the mirrored front of the built in wardrobes showed my reflection on the wall to my left. Opposite were the windows at the front of the house, overlooking the driveway, the vertical blinds pulled across. Beneath the windows was the dresser. It was white with 6 deep drawers. The right three drawers belonged to dad and the left three were my mother's. They were the target of my attention as I crossed the room, kneeling down in front of the dresser and quickly slipping off my boxer shorts.

I put the picture down to one side, facing me, where I could see it, an opened the bottom left dresser drawer. My pick throbbed as my eyes fell on the drawer's contents: mum's collection of underwear, all jumbled together in the deep drawer.

My hands reached out, shaking slightly as they neared where my mother's underwear lay displayed before me. The drawer wasn't organised in any particular way; a topsy-turvy mass of panties, bras and tights of different colours and styles. There were also thongs and skimpy G-strings and a sizeable collection of stockings, garter belts and nylon holdups.

The idea that my mother wore such skimpy underwear and stockings and suspenders was incredibly exciting to me.

I breathed deeply as I scooped out a handful of garments, knowing the disorganised nature of the drawer meant I could put the pieces back later without her noticing. My cock pulsed and ached as I laid the underwear out in front of me, resting on one side with my back to the door as I separated each piece out. There were two pairs of knickers; one a pair of black cotton briefs and the other a lacy pair of white panties with the feel of soft silk. I also had the matching white lace cupped bra for the white panties and placed it beside them, feeling the metal under-wiring that would lift and contain my mum's large heavy tits. I glanced back to the photograph and imagined how her breasts would look nestled inside the lacy bra on the floor in front of me.

I reached down and separated two pairs of tights; one pair tan, the other a light off-black colour. The nylon of her pantyhose felt incredible in my hands as I reached down and a low moan escaped my lips thinking about her pulling those tights over her legs and pantied pussy and arse. Another moan left me as I saw a seamed black stocking spilling over the lip of the drawer and my eyes bulged along with my throbbing cock as I reached out and pulled it free with one hand.

My other hand reached for my stiff member as I fondled and played with the assorted undergarments on the floor in front of me. I glanced back and forth between the photograph and the underwear as I began to rub my cock, pulling back my foreskin and beginning to wank myself. Breathing hard now, I imagined my mum in her underwear; picturing her in each combination and piece as I stroked my hard prick.

The image of her in the black seamed stockings raced around my head as my wanking grew faster. I groaned to myself as my fist pumped up and down. My other hand dug around in the underwear drawer once more, pulling out a very small black sheer nylon thong that I brought up under my nose and against my mouth.

I thought about her pussy rubbing against the gusset of that thong when she wore it, rubbing the tiny garment against my lips and half closing my eyes whilst I continued to masturbate. My mind was filled with the image of her in that thong, those black stockings and a pair of high heels, bending over; posing for me. In my mind's eye I could see her sexy round buttocks framing the tiny sting of the back of the thong.

Precum oozed and leaked from the tip of my straining dick as I continued to wank, pausing only to use one finger to rub the sticky clear fluid all over the head of my cock. I shivered and tightened my grip, stroking up and down once more.

"Oh mum....." I groaned softly, feeling my prick begin to tremble, my orgasm drawing closer and closer.

A loud clattering filled my ears, making me jump and turn in surprise. I scrambled to my feet, turning to face the source of the unexpected noise, my hand moving away from my trembling prick. My breath caught and I gaped in alarm as I saw my mother standing in the bedroom doorway, the contents of her handbag littered around her feet where she had dropped it in shock.

My mind raced as I tried to fathom how this could have happened. Did I sleep longer than I had thought? Was my watch wrong? Why was she here? Then, painfully, I remembered...

My aunt was on holiday for two weeks. Mum hadn't been due to visit her today after all. From upstairs and with the blinds drawn I hadn't been able to see her pull into the driveway or get out of the car with the shopping bags. With the television left on downstairs I hadn't heard her enter the house or come up the stairs after putting the groceries away.

I stood dumbstruck, frozen in alarm at being discovered; eventually mumbling and stammering as the realisation of what my mother was seeing sank in. I watched as her eyes moved from my pink flushed face down to my still rigid cock and then down to the floor. She let out a little gasp as she laid eyes on the open underwear drawer and its spilled contents and another as she caught sight of her photograph set out beside them.

Her face was a mask of shock, mouth part opened. I saw her eyes widen when they returned to my stiff organ and I tried to cover my erection with my hands. I was sweating with panic as she took a small, hesitant, step forwards into the room.

My eyes swept her up and down from head to heels, not knowing where to look but knowing I would be unable to meet her gaze. She was dressed smartly as always, wearing a black mid-length skirt and matching jacket with a white silk button front blouse. Her legs were clad in natural coloured tan nylon and she wore black 4" heels on her feet.

My heart was pounding in my chest and I could feel the crimson in my cheeks spread down across my neck and chest; but still my raging erection refused to subside. She drew closer and I chose to look meekly at the floor.

"I'm sorry....I....' I began to mumble, waiting for the explosion of anger and outrage that I was sure was building in her. Still she said nothing.

I took small shuffling steps forwards, turning slightly away. I meant to move quickly past her and back to my own room but she met me in the middle of the bedroom floor. She stood right in my path, her hands on her hips.

"Look at me," she said sternly. "Right now."

I stood, trembling with fear and with my heart pounding and crashing in my ears, slowly drawing my gaze up my mother's body. I slowly lifted my head, still mumbling apologies and promises to clean everything up. My stare moved up her legs, past the curves of her hips, her tummy and up past her breasts to finally look her timidly in the face.

She was breathless, chest rising and falling heavily in her blouse, and her cheeks were flushed. In her 4" heels she was as tall as I was and we were face to face, separated by no more than 2 feet as we looked at each other. I was surprised to see that her face had softened and she no longer wore the shocked expression that I had caught a glimpse of earlier. Nor was her expression angry or stern. There was something almost mischievous in her eyes.

"Mum?" I managed, confused. "I'm sorry I....."

"Ssssht." She soothed, raising a finger to my lips while her eyes looked down to where my hands were cupped in front of my stiff cock.

"Don't be sorry. It's ok." She said breathlessly.

She suddenly stepped closer, one finger still pressed to my lips, her other hand dropping down to knock my hands away from in front of my cock. I tried to step back, surprised by her actions, but she pressed herself close against me, making be freeze in surprise; like a rabbit in headlights. Her breasts pressed against my chest as she moved her hand from my mouth to hook around the back of my neck.

"Mum!" I gasped, feeling her other hand reach out and touch my hard dick.

Her fingers worked around my throbbing shaft while I stood frozen in disbelief. My arms wouldn't move, hands slack by my side as my mother pressed herself up against me, fingers grasping my cock. I couldn't speak and stood bewildered as she pressed her mouth against mine.

Her tongue snaked against my lips while her fingers closed more tightly around my cock, squeezing it gently. I protested for a moment, trying to pull away, but she held me firm with my prick throbbing in her hand.

"I said it's ok," she whispered in my ear. "Just relax."

Her voice was breathless, a husky whisper in my ear that broke my paralysis. I reached around her, hesitantly at first, then more boldly. She moaned as my hands went to her body. She gasped in my ear as my hands grasped her buttocks through her skirt, feeling the outline of her panties as I kneaded the round globes of flesh.

We panted and moaned together, bodies pressed against one another. She kissed me again and then pressed her lips to my neck as our hands roamed over one another. I heard her let out a gasp as I pressed her up firmly against the mirrored doors of the built in wardrobes, one hand moving down under the hem of her skirt, the other roaming across her heaving chest.

My hand moved higher, up between her legs under her skirt, moving over her thighs, feeling the smoothness of the nylon. She opened her legs more for me, letting me move my hand higher. I paused as I reached the top of her thighs, groaning as I felt the lace tops of the stockings she wore. There were no suspender straps, telling me they were hold ups and my cock leapt again at the thought.

She removed my t-shirt, pulling it hastily over my head as I fondled her stocking tops with one hand, the other fumbling with the buttons of her blouse. Breathing hard, I tore at the fabric, opening her blouse to reveal her full round tits. They were held tightly in a black lace edged bra, her cleavage full and alluring. Her breasts rose and fell heavily, perspiration glistening in the deep valley of her cleavage as she gasped against my neck.

I could see the outline of her nipples, standing up against the thin material of her bra and stiff with excitement. I reached out with both hands, rolling the long fat teats between my thumbs and forefingers, cupping her ample breasts with my palms as I did so. She shuddered and moaned, grinding her arse around against the mirrored wardrobe door and breathing hard. I felt her shudder and she gasped as I tugged and rolled the stiff peaks of her nipples, watching her as her eyes rolled in her head.

She reached up and took my hands, pushing them from her hard nipples and down to her thighs. She slid her hands up her legs, bringing my hands and her skirt up with them, revealing more and more of her parted thighs as I looked down. Her skirt rose higher and I licked my lips as I saw the lace detail on the top of her tan holdups and the gusset of her black silky knickers come into view.

Pressing myself more firmly up against her I hooked my thumbs into the elastic waistband of her knickers and tugged downwards, gently at first, then harder. She shivered against me, her hands at her sides and palms flat against the mirror behind her while I worked her panties down.

They peeled slowly away from her already wet pussy as I pulled the waistband further down. My mouth was dry with excitement, my breathing ragged as I looked down, past her breasts and between her legs. She wiggled her backside against the glass, working her legs to let her knickers fall around her ankles.

Her pussy was framed nicely by a prominent little mound and her pussy lips pouted wetly between wispy tufts of her pubes. Her pubic hair was thick but trimmed and I could see how puffy her lips were, swollen with arousal and glistening moistly, flushed a deep pink along their inner edges. Her clitoris was also easy to see. It was large and erect with her arousal, peeking out under its hood.

She pushed me back, her hands on my chest. It was playful at first and then firmer, making me step back. I watched as she advanced, still pushing me backwards. She shrugged off her blouse and then unfastened her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She posed demurely in front of me, hands on her waist with one hip stuck out to the side.

"So," she began. "What do you think of your old mother?"

My eyes travelled up and down the length of her body. My cock throbbed, jutting out and pointing straight at her while my eyes roamed over her curves. I looked at the movement of her heavy, full breasts as they rose and fell in the tight fitting bra; up and down the length of her nicely toned legs in their sexy nylon holdups; to her wonderful dainty feet in her incredible 4" heels. My gaze lingered longest between her legs tho, taking in the unbelievable sight of my mother's wet pussy.

"Mmmmm mum!" I panted, tearing my eyes from her cunt to her face. "You're fucking gorgeous!" I was breathing hard as the words tumbled out, any sense of eloquence overwhelmed by my rising lust.

My gaze dropped between her legs once more and I was unable to look away as her pussy glistened invitingly in front of me. She walked forwards towards me once again, hips swaying sexily, and I finally looked up as she began to speak.

"We have all afternoon before your father gets home," she breathed. "And I'm going to take such good care of you. Starting right now!"

We embraced once again, tongues snaking together as we kissed, her fingers finding and rubbing up and down the length of my engorged cock. She eased me onto the ground, both of us dropping to the floor at the foot of the bed. I was on my back, cock sticking up in the air, my head resting in the pile of her underwear I had pulled out earlier.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Discovering Mum

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds