• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Stepped Out Ch. 02

My Wife Stepped Out Ch. 02

12

A tale of a husband who wants his wife to stray. If this is not for you then read no further.

There was a big crowd. I had spent ages chatting to old and new friends and had to endure the usual ribbing about being an old man now I was 40. It was all good natured and great fun recalling tales from the past. Tessa looked absolutely gorgeous in her lemon mini and tight white top which accentuated her breasts. She'd had her hair done. It was a little shorter than usual and blonde. Her tanned legs were boosted by a pair of high heeled sandal-type shoes. I met two women I had fucked in my youth. Time had not been good to one but the other was stunning. She married an ex roommate of mine and they were by all accounts very happy. Seeing her in an almost sprayed on mini dress set my pulse racing. I had forgotten about Phil and even as I opened my cell to read a text I still had not remembered he was coming to the party. Once I read his message I quickly excused myself and went to get the door.

He was about an inch taller than me and very fit. He was nervous but with an open smile, brilliant white teeth. You could tell he looked after himself. I gave my best smile, we shook hands firmly and I welcomed him to our home.

"I am as nervous as you Phi," I said as we made our way through to the garden. "Just enjoy yourself and please forgive me if I have to mingle."

I introduced him as an old college friend to other guests and made my way towards Tessa who was standing with her back to us as she chatted to Jeff and Amelia.

"This is Phil," I said, "he's an old friend from my early college days and we haven't seen each other in years."

Tessa's face was a picture. She actually spilled some wine as she fought for composure. She managed very well and greeted Phil with a hand shake and a peck on the cheek. I was called away to help with the sound system and happily left them to it. I noticed Jeff take Phil to the drinks, they seemed to be getting on well and Phil looked a little nervous still. About ten minutes later Tessa called me aside.

"How did you get him here?" she demanded.

I told her about the phone call. "I thought it would be nice to have one of your ex lovers here since there are two of mine," I said with a smile.

Tessa had met the other two women before and was quite comfortable around them knowing I had no interest other than as friends.

"But it's your birthday," she cried.

"No reason why we can't all celebrate is there? Just enjoy the evening and do whatever you're comfortable with. There is no pressure."

The party was excellent. Everyone was in good form and having fun. Our parents left at about 9.30 taking the little one with them. Other guests with children left also leaving 25 or so to continue. There was a lot of drink consumed and I got some time to spend with Phil. He was telling jokes and had us in stitches with tales from 'our college days'. It was shortly after ten when I went to use the bathroom. I met Phil as he was coming from the house but was in dire need for a pee so kept on going. As I came from the toilet I caught up with Tessa in the hallway. She was red-faced so I asked if she was ok. She responded by kissing me deeply as she guided my hand under her skirt. Her panties were gone and she was soaking wet. I withdrew my fingers from her pussy, they were coated in cum. She took my hand and licked the cum from them as she looked into my eyes.

"I couldn't help myself. I have been horny all evening and wanted him before he left," she said.

I immediately became erect and before I could take it any further we were interrupted by one of the gusts making her way to the bathroom.

"He's staying the night," I said when we were alone again.

"Are you serious?" She was taken aback.

"Yes," I said, "and you need to clean up. You can't go back outside with cum dripping down your legs."

It was too and it was obvious. She trotted up the stairs and I was unable to follow her as I was being called outside. Phil's eye's caught mine and I just smiled and gave him the thumbs up. I really wanted to follow Tessa and fuck her but I decided to ease up on the drink and get her later. Tessa was now by my side as she called for hush.

"Hi everyone," she said, "as you all know I have the best husband ever and he never ceases to surprise me so now it's his turn."

With that there was the unmistakable roar of a Harley starting up and Jeff road in on a brand new Sportster complete with full kit. The Motorcycle looked magnificent with a big blue bow and a 'Happy Birthday' balloon floating from the handlebars. She embraced me, giving me a big kiss. As we parted she said, "It's your night, anything goes."

"I'll hold you to that." I replied.

It was after 2am when Jeff and Amelia, the last guests, left. Phil, Tessa and I were in the kitchen no one knowing what to do or say. I decided to take the bull by the horns.

"I reckon we should all go to bed."

I didn't need to elaborate, we all knew the score. Tessa linked us both to the stairs and we followed her up, getting a wonderful glimpse of her yellow thong which was just a string really. In the bedroom Tessa stood between us.

"Well, I don't know the correct protocol for this so..............." said Tessa.

I moved in and kissed her. We kissed passionately for ages. I noticed she was holding Phil's hand as we kissed. She turned towards him, opening her lips, lifting her face towards his. They kissed as we had, their tongues swirling around their mouths. I cupped her breasts as they continued kissing. Phil had his hand under her skirt, caressing up and down her legs. With each upward stroke he climbed higher, working his way towards her pussy. I unzipped her skirt. She stepped out of it as it fell to the floor. Tessa turned to me again and as we kissed, Phil undid her bra. She was naked save for her tiny thong. Phil was kissing the nape of her neck as I kissed her, my hand sliding down her tummy slowly. We had unconsciously decided to prolong the experience as we slowly took turns kissing her. As she kissed Phil again he slipped his hand down and inside her panties. She was rotating her hips slowly as she waited for his fingers to make contact with her pussy while I kneaded her nipples. I took off my top and she turned to me while Phil removed his shirt and jeans. As they kissed again I removed my shorts. I could see Phil's cock straining at his underwear.

Tessa knelt on the floor, her face directly towards my cock. She slowly removed my underwear then repeated the task on Phil. His cock was thick and hard, a fistful. Using my cock as a handle she manoeuvred me until I was standing next to Phil. I looked on open-mouthed as she took his cock into her wonderful mouth while she stroked my cock. She took her time until she finally slid his cock fully in and out of her mouth. It was a truly fantastic sight to see his cock, glistening with her saliva, sliding in and out of her willing mouth. She took my cock between her lips and performed her oral skills on me. She tried to take us both in her mouth at the same time but his cock was so thick she could only manage the tips. I had never touched anyone's cock before and it was a strange sensation to feel his cock touching mine as she licked and sucked us.

I was close to cumming and gently tugged at her bringing her to her feet. She kissed me, her mouth wet. The taste of our cocks and pre-cum did not put me off in the slightest. We took turns kissing her again and edged towards the bed as we did so. She lay back on the bed, her legs apart, and her unspoken consent given. I knelt on the floor, kissed her legs, thighs, working my way to her pussy. Her pussy was slightly open, the juice freely flowing. Phil was kissing her as he caressed her heaving breasts. She let out a low moan as my tongue made contact with her sensitive clitoris. I took my time, worked her up to an orgasm as she lifted her ass off the bed, forcing her pussy against my mouth. Her moans were muffled as Phil kissed her. She pulled away from him and came with a load moan.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, oh yes!" she shouted as her orgasm reached its peak.

I didn't want to give her time to recover. I stood up and motioned for Phil to change places with me.

"Fuck her Phil" I said.

I shoved my cock into her mouth, watching Phil as he positioned himself between her open legs. She parted her legs more as she felt Phil's cock touch her pussy. As I looked on he slowly pushed his cock into her willing pussy. It was the horniest thing I had ever seen. My wife, completely naked, legs wide apart, my cock fucking her mouth as another man began fucking her. She was making throaty noises, moaning, rotating her hips as Phil fucked her a little quicker. He removed his cock every now and then to a moan of disappointment from Tessa. Phil was holding back. Her tight pussy was bringing him to the point of cumming regularly. We swapped places and I slipped into her gaping pussy easily. I fucked her as hard as I could. Phil was fucking her mouth. Tessa took his cock from her mouth, screaming as she came. I erupted inside her, shooting cum deep in her. Before her orgasm subsided I withdrew my softening cock. Phil quickly climbed on her, slid his cock in and fucked her for all he was worth. Her orgasm never stopped as he plunged in and out of her. She took my cock in her mouth and managed to clean the remainder of cum from it before she began thrashing about on the bed.

She was shouting at the top of her voice now.

"Yes, yes Phil, Fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock. Cum in my pussy. Fuck me!'"

Phil fucked her so hard and fast that she kept on cumming. I noticed Phil's face contort and then he was shooting his seed into my wife. He continued fucking her until with a final thrust he collapsed on top of her. They kissed deeply. She caressed his hair, his cock still inside her. She gently rotated her pelvis, her orgasm subsiding. He rolled off her, his eyes closed as he caught his breath. Tessa moved on top of him kissing him and then kissing down his body. She edged towards his cock, staring at it. His cock was covered in her juices and our sperm. She eagerly took it into her mouth and cleaned it, taking care to lick every thick inch of it. She stood up and kissed me deeply. The salty taste of cum was like an aphrodisiac. At that moment I thought she was the sexiest woman ever. There was no jealousy. This was all about sex. She lay next to Phil, kissing him, stroking his cock as they kissed. I lay next to her and she rolled onto her back, a cock in each hand. I extracted myself from her grip and went to the bathroom. As I returned from the bathroom they were both sleeping. Tessa was on her side facing him, his cock in her hand. I got the camera and took a picture of them. I lay next to Tessa and she turned towards me in her sleep, nestling on my shoulder. I was asleep in seconds.

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that Phil was gone. Tessa was asleep, her head on my shoulder. I gently prised myself from her, made my way to our bathroom, had a long shower. It was midday, the sun was up. It was another fine day. Tessa was on her back now, still sleeping. There was dried cum and pussy juice on and around her pussy and thighs. I took another couple of pictures. The 'click' from the camera caused her to stir. It took her a few minutes to waken fully and when she did she looked to see where Phil was.

"I don't know where he is," I said, "he was missing when I woke up."

Tessa threw on her short summer robe, left the bedroom in search of Phil. She came back a few almost immediately.

She sounded relieved as she said, "He's sleeping in the spare room."

"Did you not try and rouse him?" I said, emphasising 'rouse'.

"Oh my God, do you think I should?" she giggled.

"Why not?" I replied, "I'm sure he won't complain."

At that very moment we heard the shower in the spare room start up. Tessa had her shower while I went downstairs to make breakfast. I cooked some eggs and bacon, put on a large pot of coffee.

"You never realise how hungry you are until you smell bacon and fresh coffee," said Phil as he joined me in the kitchen.

"You should have stayed in our bed," I said as I cooked.

Phil found the plates, cutlery and mugs, laid the table.

"I wasn't sure to tell you the truth. We were all pretty hammered last night and I was unsure of how we'd all feel in the morning."

"You could have stayed Phil. I really enjoyed it and I know Tessa did also." I said.

There was no real awkwardness between us. He was a really nice guy and we got on very well, sharing a similar taste in music and sport. It was 1pm.

"My flight is at 3 and I will need to get going if I am to make it in time."

"Can't you stay until tomorrow?" I asked.

He took his ticket and made a call.

"The next available flight is not until Monday at noon," he said looking at me.

"Brilliant, that'll do nicely" I said.

Now I had to use the phone also. I called my parents, spoke to our little one. My sister was there and said she would take her to their place. My daughter was delighted at the prospect of spending a few days with her cousins. Kids are funny like that. You worry about 'dumping' them on family and little do you know that they can't wait to get away from you. Tessa came down wearing just one of my shirts and a pair of little panties which were just visible against the back light of the sunlit hallway.

"It's not as bad as I thought it would be," she said, referring to the mess after the party.

"Between the three of us we can clear it up in no time," said Phil.

"Phil's flight is at noon," I said pausing for a moment, "noon on Monday."

She gave a shy grin as Phil and I laughed out loud. It took just over an hour to get the place in order. Tessa spotted Jeff coming up our drive and fled upstairs to put more clothes on. It was odd because Jeff had often seen her dressed in her little swimwear.

"Hi all," said Jeff, "have you recovered, you taking the hog for a spin. Do you need to be breathalysed first?"

This was typical of him. He'd fire off 3 or 4 questions in one go. Cop to the last.

"We're heading off now," he said, helping himself to a coke, "we'll be back tomorrow afternoon, and be good." He was gone as quick as he came. They were spending the night at his sisters with the kids.

Jeff had a large pool which was not overlooked. We'd often use it with their permission when they were away. We loved swimming naked; fucking in water is very enjoyable. The only thing was we had to be quiet. Jeff was mortified when I told him over a few drinks one night that Amelia was very vocal. It became a joke between us and as he left our house he always put his finger to his lips in a 'be quiet' sign.

"I didn't even have time to change," said Tessa as she came back into the kitchen. She sat on my lap and the shirt rode up her legs as she did.

"Have you ever unable to get your penis inside a woman?" she asked Phil out of the blue. She took us both by surprise. Phil almost slipped off his stool.

"Well to be honest with you, there was one girl when I was in college; remember her Tony?" he joked. "I have only ever been with three women, well four now." He was blushing.

"What happened," said Tessa, her eyes shining.

"I was young and inexperienced. Though she was very willing and we were both turned on, I tried to enter her too quickly. The more I pushed the more she closed up. She was in a bit of pain so I stopped."

"That was it, you just stopped?" she asked in wonder.

"We were in my car. She didn't give head but we brought each off with our hands. I have since learned to take my time, appreciate my partner. There are guys with much bigger ones than me and thicker too."

Tessa moved to get more comfortable. As she did so, I could feel the wetness on my leg. She looked at me, realising what had happened and shrugged her shoulders. We kissed then. I undid the buttons of the shirt, removed it and fondled her breasts. I lifted her, carried her to the kitchen table, lay her down.

Phil needed no encouragement; we undressed, took a nipple each and sucked on them. Phil wanted to lick her pussy.

"No Phil," she said, "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me now. I've wanted your cock since I woke up."

He slid into her with little resistance and began fucking her hard. As he neared climax he withdrew. I quickly took his place and fucked her hard. She was sucking his cock as I fucked her. We changed places numerous times. Tessa had multiple orgasms as we fucked her. Because we changed so often we fucked her for an hour before I came in her pussy. She jumped from the table and was on all fours on the floor. Phil fucked her in this position until she pulled away from him. She took his cock and blew him until he came in her mouth. There was such a lot of cum that it spilled from her, dribbling down her mouth, onto her chin. She sucked him until there was no more to be had.

She lay on the floor panting. Phil took the opportunity to go down on her. It didn't bother him that my sperm was flowing from her well fucked pussy. After she came they kissed passionately. We sat on the floor trying to recover.

"I want to try your cocks in my pussy at the same time. I want you both to cum in my mouth before the weekend is over," she said.

We all took a shower in our bathroom which was the biggest in the house. It was really a shower room and could easily accommodate us. We soaped Tessa between us. She soaped our cocks, bringing them to attention once again. We towelled ourselves and returned to the bed. After a lot of kissing and caressing, licking and sucking, I lay on the bed. Tessa straddled me facing Phil as she slid her pussy onto my cock. She leaned back on me, her legs wide open. Phil climbed onto the bed and positioned himself. I could feel his cock touching off me as he manoeuvred himself. I felt him push forward, his cock trying to enter Tessa's pussy. It wasn't happening.

"Pull out a little," said Tessa panting.

Phil could still not get his cock in her.

"Change over," cried Tessa urgently.

She lowered herself onto his cock taking about 2 inches inside her. I then pushed my cock into her. It seemed to take forever but I eventually managed to get my cock in. As I pushed my cock in she pushed down on Phil's cock. We were both fully in her wet pussy. My balls were resting on Phil's. We fucked her slowly, trying to find a rhythm that would keep us both in her. I slipped out a couple of times and she cried out in pain. I asked if she wanted us to stop. She shook her head vigorously, she couldn't speak. We eventually managed to fuck her to orgasm. She was screaming loudly as she convulsed. I came, my cock pumping cum into her. I slipped out quickly and saw Phil's cock tense as he added his sperm to mine. Tessa was sitting on his cock, enjoying the feel of him inside her. She motioned to me for what I thought would be a kiss. She used her hand to push my head downwards.

"Lick my pussy my love," she said breathlessly.

I was between her legs and Phil's. I could see close up, his cock embedded in her. I began licking her clit gently at first. I had no thought of his cock as I licked her. She was moaning, moving her hips. Looking up I could see Phil's hands caressing her breasts. She turned her head to him and they could just about manage to lick each other's tongues. It was so lewd. With her movements it was inevitable that from time to time my tongue would touch his cock. I didn't care. I just wanted to be here with my wife, pleasuring her with Phil. She climbed off him.

"Lie on the floor," she told me.

She squatted over me, her pussy over my face. Phil was now hard again. He entered her from behind as she lowered her pussy to my face. I licked her again. I watched as his cock fucked her. She had my now hard cock in her mouth and began sucking me like a woman possessed. She came twice then Phil erupted in her. I sucked her clit with some difficulty as he kept pumping into her. I came, my sperm shooting into Tessa's mouth. When his cock slipped from her it slapped me on the face. Tessa rolled onto the floor gasping for breath.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Stepped Out Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds