• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • National Park Backpacking Trip Exceeds All Expectations

National Park Backpacking Trip Exceeds All Expectations

123

My wife and I recently completed a Guided Backpacking Trip at Yosemite National Park and it exceeded all of our expectations, in terms of the scenery, the experience and the unexpected surprises. Before I share the details of our trip, first let me give you a little background on Ann, myself and our 20+ year marriage.

Ann is gorgeous. I met her when she transferred into the college I was attending at the start of my senior year. From the first time I saw her during the orientation weekend for new students, I was determined to get her into bed. Her body was amazing, with long legs, a great ass, nicely sized breasts and a face that could turn you into a babbling idiot if she looked your way. Her eyes were stunning, hair very trendy and lips that made you melt.

The bad news was that every other guy was also anxious to get into her pants. The good news for me though, was that I somehow managed to draw her eye as well and after getting to know her, my quest of getting into this hot babe's pants quickly changed to wanting to spend my life with her. The even better news, and very surprising news, was that Ann was still a virgin, so it took a very serious relationship before she consented to letting me make love to her the first time. If I was not already hooked on her, I definitely was after that.

We have had an incredible 20+ years of marriage that has included having 4 wonderful kids, trips all over our great country and an ever growing love and respect for each other. To top it off, Ann has gotten even hotter looking over the years. She still has those incredible, long and sexy legs. Her ass has filled out some, giving her an incredible looking hour-glass figure. She has managed to keep her stomach well toned, despite having the kids and her breasts have plumped up to a very nice C cup. Best of all, she still has her incredible face, with those piercing eyes and sultry looking lips.

With our relative lack of sexual experience before knowing each other, we have gotten to experience most things for the first time together. It has also been a good excuse for us to try to learn new things by watching some porn over the years and even going to an adult club just to see what go's on. I have been extremely blessed that Ann has always been open to trying new positions and even doing some role playing. The thing that has surprised me the most is that as I've gotten older and probably more self confident, my desire to have other guys check out my hot wife has increased.

What started out as posting a picture of her tits (no face) on a web site to see what other guys would say, led to me wanting to see their reaction in person. Fortunately that desire has been filled multiple times when she, at first reluctantly, agreed to go topless at some topless optional beaches while we were vacationing by ourselves. Seeing other guys check out my wife's tits is a big turn on. From the husbands walking with their wife's that are trying not to make it obvious to the twenty-something guys that will stop within feet of us and pretend to have a conversation. What I enjoy the most is putting on some dark sunglasses and pretending to be asleep and watching other guys check her out while she sleeps or reads a book. It's amazing that most guys do not even care when it's obvious that they are staring at a hot looking lady.

Although Ann has always said that it makes her uncomfortable when she goes topless and that she only does it for me, it has led to some very passionate fuck sessions, so I know that deep down inside her it does turn her on knowing how much these guys like looking at her. Despite all of that, she has been unwilling to let it go any further. We have fantasized or role played multiple scenarios of other guys getting to feel her tits or maybe even check out her shaved pussy, but that's all she's been willing to do. When I've even suggested that I set something up, like a guy giving her massage that ends up massaging her tits as part of it, she has been adamant that she does not want anyone else touching her.

So, I guess I should not complain. After all, I have an incredibly hot wife that guys drool over, and she only wants to be with me. On the other hand, it would be a tremendous turn-on to see another guy grope her magnificent breasts.

Now, here's more information about our fabulous vacation. I'm not sure if it was having our first child finish college or what, but when we started discussing vacation ideas for our annual get-away, we looked at things that were much more physical in nature as opposed to the relaxing type vacations we'd done in the past. It was as if we were both trying to show that we were still young and that we could do anything we wanted. As a result, we ended up selecting a guided backpacking tour that went into Yosemite National Park. Depending on the length of tour you chose, 4 or 7 days, you would be doing hiking, climbing, repelling, rafting and even a small amount of zip lining.

We ended up choosing the 7 day tour since the rafting and zip lining were included in that one as you made your way back from the first 4 days of hiking and climbing. They stressed to minimize the belongings you bought with you, as you'd have to carry it with you throughout the hike. They provided the bedding, food and cabins, so all we had to bring were clothes and essential toiletries. We went to a local sporting goods store and when Ann saw the size of the backpacks, she asked if it would be possible for us to just take one and for me to carry it. I think she may have been joking, but I told her that if we keep our items to a minimum, that we could definitely do that. My hidden agenda was that it might force her to pack skimpier clothes for herself that take less space.

When Ann put together what we'd need, she did a great job of limiting it. Since they had indicated that there would be a washer & dryer available on the 4th evening, she just packed for 4 days of wearing shorts and tank tops or tube tops. That in addition to a swim suit for each of us, water shoes and a light jacket in case we had bad weather easily fit into the one backpack that I would carry. Not a lot of additional information was provided, other than they typically had a total of 10 people on each tour accompanied by 2 guides, so we just looked forward to our adventure that was a little over a week away.

The hike began early Sunday morning with all of the participants meeting at one of the park's offices. From there, all of us boarded into a couple of vans and we were on our way to what they called Camp "A", which was to be where we would start our hike from on the first day and where any of the hikers doing the 7 day trip would sleep on the 7th day. When we arrived at the camp, as we unloaded from the vans, the previous week's hikers got on. It was a little unsettling to see how worn out they each appeared to be and the fact that one of the hikers had his arm in a sling, but as we were led down a path to the camp itself, everyone's thoughts quickly changed to the exciting journey that were about to begin.

Our guides Mike and Nick introduced themselves. Mike was probably about 30, definitely in great shape and had a rugged look to him. When he introduced himself, he shared that he'd been leading these guided tours for most of the past 10 years and that he would be the lead guide for our tour. He then introduced Nick, who looked like he'd probably just finished college with his baby face looks, but he looked equally fit and stood just over six foot.

From there we did a quick introduction of each couple. One of the couples had to cancel at the last minute, so Mike said that there would only be the four couples on this tour, with just two of us doing the full 7 days.

The other couple that would be joining us for the full week was Curtis and Christina. Curtis was an older gentleman, probably in his late 50's. He seemed pretty quiet and a polar opposite of his wife Christina. She looked like she was 30ish and that had some rather larger breast implants that she was very proud of. She was wearing very skimpy shorts and a top that did a nice job showing off her very ample cleavage.

The two 4 day couples were Bev and Bill, and Donna and Dan. Each were probably in their late 30's or early 40's and were fairly attractive, but it was clear that in terms of the guys checking out the ladies, that it would be Ann and Christina getting the majority of the looks.

Camp "A" was very nice, with a large hot tub and oversized cabin. Mike shared that the other camp sites were much more "rustic", so we needed to adjust our expectations before we got into Camp "B" later today. He then spent about 30 minutes explaining what we were about to embark on today, some safety rules and then gave us one final chance to use the restrooms with plumbing before we begin our journey.

On that first day, we hiked and hiked and then hiked some more. Mike and Nick tried to keep us going at a reasonable pace, so that we'd have time to "relax and chill" when we get to camp, as Mike kept saying. The terrain was mostly smooth, but a lot of it was up hills, so it was very tiring. At the halfway point, we sat in an open field and enjoyed a small lunch that Nick had been carrying in his backpack. During the hiking and lunch, about 80% of the conversation seemed to be dominated by Christina. She was extremely flirty and even talked openly about the fact that she was carrying a much bigger load than the other women due to her boobs.

Most of the rest of the day was just more hiking and hearing Christina yap. I have to admit though, the thought of her having a wardrobe malfunction and having one of her boobs break out of her tiny top did cross my mind as she talked and we hiked.

As Mike had shared, Camp "B" was primitive compared to Camp "A". There was no running water and only a generator that provided limited power. When we got to camp, Mike and Nick showed us a path that led down to a lake if we wanted to cool off a bit while they prepared dinner. With the exception of Curtis, who decided he'd rather just lie down, all of us headed to the lake. Everybody did a quick change into their swimsuits and went down the path to the lake. Ann and I were the first ones, which allowed us time for a quick make out session, and allowed us to get into the water and be able to see what everyone else looked like in their swimwear. Both Bev and Donna were slightly overweight and were wearing one piece swimsuits. Bev's breasts were on the smaller size, but she had a nice round ass. Donna, on the other hand, had bigger breasts and a very large rear.

With the six of us all enjoying the nice refreshing water, Christina finally came down the path. She removed her shorts and top to reveal a very skimpy bikini. Ann was in a bikini also, but it was not two sizes too small as it appeared Christina's was. When she joined everyone in the lake there was some small talk on how Curtis was, but other than that, it was pretty quiet as each couple seemed to move away from the others to at least allow some underwater touching. It wasn't long before Nick came down to tell everyone dinner was ready.

After eating, we all relaxed around the camp fire. In addition to talking about what we would be doing on Day 2, Mike shared more about his background and his commitment to nature. When Christina asked him what about the women in his life, he shared that he was pretty much married to his job and figured he'd eventually get married and start a family, but for now, his job took all of his time.

After never sleeping harder in my life, we were awakened on Day 2 to the smell of eggs and sausage cooking over the fire. Since we'd be doing some climbing today, Nick had advised everyone to avoid having anything that was loose fitting that could get caught in the rocks.

After we had all eaten breakfast, Mike and Nick were quick to get us moving. Ann decided to wear a pair of her jean shorts and tight fitting halter top, so I knew she'd be getting a lot of looks from the guys. As we approached the first rock hill we would need to climb, I noticed that the other couples seemed to gradually move from hiking in front of Ann and I, to getting behind us. I'm not sure if it was the nervousness about not wanting to be first to climb up the hill or to get a better view of Ann's ass and legs when she went up the hill, but in either case, no one was disappointed. We followed Mike up the hill and he requested that we leave at least 5 feet between ourselves and the next person. So, when Ann started having to climb, it was very obvious that each of the other married men and Nick were checking out her long tan legs and great ass.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, other than Christina appearing to have intentionally slipped not once, but twice into the arms of Nick while climbing the rocks. On the second fall it, was pretty obvious that Nick ended up getting a handful of Christina's big tits as he kept her from falling to the ground. When we arrived at Camp "C", everyone pitched in to help with dinner, so we could eat and get some rest. Mike shared with us that Day 2 was one of the tougher days physically and that the third day would be a little more relaxed, but that we would still be doing some fairly steep climbing to reach the next camp.

On Day 3, I felt like I could barely move. My body ached in places that I did not even know I had. Mike shared with us that they were going to push us pretty hard in the morning, which was all hiking, but then we'd probably have a chance to relax for a few hours on a beach of a little lake where we'd be stopping for lunch. He said there really wasn't any place to change clothes there, so if we were shy, we might want to put on our swimsuits under whatever we were going to be wearing today, or we could just swim in our underwear like Nick does. I looked at Ann and was thrilled and suddenly full of energy again when she just said she'd change into her suit at the lake and if someone sees something, no big deal.

The thought of these other guys getting to see a glimpse of her naked body, even if only a quick glimpse had me hard as a rock as we started our hike. With everyone moving at a fairly good pace, we actually arrived a little ahead of schedule at the lake according to Nick. Everyone sat down and enjoyed the lunch they provided before Mike informed us we'd have about 90 minutes to swim, relax or lay-out in the sun. With that all of us headed to the beach area.

Nick quickly removed his shoes, shirt and shorts to get down to his boxers. It was very obvious that Nick was well hung, even in the loose fitting boxers he was wearing. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Ann check out his package. As Nick jumped into the lake it appeared all of us were stalling to see who would strip first. Curtis commented to Christina that he really just wanted to lie down to rest his legs, so he went into a grassy area to rest. With that, Christina stripped off her clothes and then proceeded to look through her backpack for her swimsuit. Like the other guys, I did take a quick look at her and her breasts were very large and she had huge areolas that appeared to be 4 inches across. After that, everyone all began to change about the same time. The only difference was that each of us had our swimsuits in hand, so it was more of a quick change as opposed to the show that Christina gave all of our while trying to find her swimsuit after she stripped.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught Mike really watching Ann when she changed into her bikini, but she did not allow much of a view as she quickly covered what she had just uncovered with her waiting bikini pieces. After cooling off in the lake for about 30 minutes, Christina announced that she was going to lay out on the beach. She then proceeded to tell the other ladies that she hopes they don't mind, but that she planned to go topless, so please don't be mad at their husbands if they seem distracted.

Ann laughed as if she thought Christina was joking, but then became visibly mad when it was obvious she wasn't. After about another ten minutes in the water, Ann asked me if I'd like to go lay out with her on the beach. Keep in mind that this beach is only about 20 feet long, so no matter where we lay, Christina boobs will be easily within viewing distance. When we went up to the beach, I and probably every other guy was shocked when Ann laid down and removed her top. She looked over at me and whispered, "let's see who gets more looks now – me or miss plastic tits". I had been wearing a ball cap, so I dropped the bill of it and laid back giving the impression that I was sleeping.

Over the next hour, it was a major turn-on watching these other men that we had now known for a few days checking out my wife's bare breasts while she slept. After that, I would have thought that the rest of the day would be pretty anti-climatic, but was wrong when we were having to climb some of the steepest rock hills we would face. Mike and Nick instructed us to wait until they have reached a ledge that they would need to help us over. Once again all of the other husbands had themselves positioned behind Ann and I, so we once again for the first ones to climb this rock hill. Ann was in front of me and I have to admit that when we reached the point that Mike and Nick were at, it was a huge turn on to see them support her thighs with one hand while placing their other hand on her ass to push her over the rock we were at. The turn on quickly subsided when they did the same for me, as I'm sure it did for them as well.

Even though we had our steepest climb of the journey, the amount of climbing and hiking was significantly less than previous days, so we were all feeling pretty good when we reached Camp "D". After dinner, everyone seemed more talkative and open, which was probably helped by the brief stripteases each of us had done earlier, so we were all feeling more comfortable. Christina was her typical self sharing how her sex life has changed since she had her boob job. She was even nice enough to say that she went from a B cup size to her triple D's that she now proudly walked around with. She then floored us all by saying that Curtis can barely keep up with her sexual needs, even when he takes his little blue pill. Curtis just seemed to ignore everything she would say and do and just smile. From the little he shared, he was a very successful executive and it appeared that Christina was his trophy wife and that he really did not care about her childish antics.

Mike and Nick closed the night by sharing what we should expect on Day 4 and letting us know that Camp "E" not only has running water, but that it also had washers and dryers, so those of us continuing on from there would probably want to do some laundry.

Up to this point, the weather we had been having was perfect. Sunny skies, temperatures in the 80s and generally a nice cooling breeze. When we awoke on Day 4, it also looked like it would be a gorgeous day, but shortly into our hike it began to drizzle. Mike commented that if the rain continued, we would need to change the route they were planning to take because it would be too dangerous climbing the rocks, and that would mean a few extra hours of hiking.

One of the times that Mike stopped the group to describe some of what we were seeing, I noticed that he was staring at Ann's tits while we were all looking into the distance to see what he had pointed out. It was at that point that I realized that the drizzle that we had been going through had given Ann a wet t-shirt type look to the tube top she was wearing. Her tube top was white and became almost transparent as it clung to her incredible breasts. The slightly cooler temperatures were also having an effect as her nipples were rock hard pressing through the thin material. I thought for a few seconds about whether I should let her know, but then decided I'd rather watch the other guys checking her out. She did realize it and asked me if it looked bad. When I told her that it looked incredible, she said thanks but then requested her jacket from our backpack.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • National Park Backpacking Trip Exceeds All Expectations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds