• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Public Nude Experience

First Public Nude Experience

12

Author's Statement: I sculpted this tale from the viewpoint of the female character, and it is written in the present tense. It was a little difficult for me to write in this tense so I may not do it again. Be advised it will take several pages before the action gets stroking hot, but using personal experience, I wanted to set up the scenes as realistically as I could. Let's get started with Chapter 1...

==================================

As I'm driving, I gaze to both sides of highway 65 and all I can see is corn and soybean fields. It is early Sunday morning in July, and I can already feel the rays of the rising sun begin to warm my body and burn off the dew from the tall stalks and broad leaves. I pulled over at a rest stop a few miles back to stretch my legs, took care of a nature call, and put the top down on my blue Pontiac Solstice convertible. I did not mind when I noticed a young man gawk at me when I was attending the car, and shy little me even bent over a little more than necessary to provide him with a good look at my bare legs and shapely ass. I might as well get used to this exhibitionist thing, that is, if I don't chicken out.

********

Let me explain a few things. My name is Marsha, I'm 42 years old, been married for 20 years, and live in Chicago. I work at a downtown banking firm, and my education and experience allows me to earn well into the six figures a year. My husband is equally successful, and maybe that's the problem. We are both very busy in the rat race, and our sex life has dwindled down to the point of having intercourse only about once a month.

My body shape has changed a little over the years, but I do watch what I eat and regularly work out at the nearby gym 3 times a week. I am 5'-4" tall with a shapely behind, trim legs, and perky breasts a teenage prom queen would be proud to display. I get plenty of attention from the men and even some women at the gym, enough that I am aware I've not lost much of my looks. I am naturally flirtatious, and like to tease and watch the reaction it gets.

Partly due to boredom and partly due to my sexual frustrations, a few months ago I began to surf the internet looking for some sort of solution to my doldrums. I happened upon a site that allowed individuals to connect with each other in a more sensual manner than other social sites I've visited. Within fifteen minutes of participating in a private conversation with a man, my panties began to feel moist, soaking up the juices oozing from my tingling pussy. By the second contact that evening, I began to rub myself between my legs, causing me to moan and eventually erupt into a mild orgasm. It was no coincidence that my husband was out of town on business for the night.

********

I suddenly see the sign for Indiana 10 which is the exit for the small town of Roselawn, a burg that barely appears on the map. I downshift to slow down, find the exit ramp and take the cross road to the west. Roselawn is directly adjacent to highway 65 and easy to find, but now I'm looking for the Family Express where I plan to finally meet Dale face to face for the first time. It is probably my last chance to turn around and avoid the whole experience I somehow had agreed to...but I don't. I take a deep breath, pull into the parking lot of the small service station and ease the car into a spot. I am trembling in anticipation as I put the Solstice into first gear and turn off the ignition.

********

I began to correspond with Dale on a regular basis a few weeks ago after becoming fascinated with him on the web site. He even emailed me some stories he had written, and many of the scenes he wrote about were ones I myself had fantasized about but was always too cautious to pursue. I especially enjoyed the tales about being on a Caribbean beach that allowed nudity. I closed my eyes and tried to visualize myself in that situation, but I knew I would never have the gumption to remove my clothes and parade around naked in public. I thought I knew it, or at least until Dale started telling me about the nearby nudist resort in Roselawn, Indiana called the Ponderosa Sun Club.

It seems they have an annual competition consisting of numerous nude females and a few naked male contestants at this club each July and the public is welcomed to watch the fun. Since it is a private nudist park, total nudity for all is permitted, but sexual contact of any kind between individuals in public is strictly forbidden. Dale had attended as a spectator a few times in the past, and after sending me a few photos he had taken of the activities, he asked me if I would be interested in attending with him and his wife (he had admitted he was attached in our very first web contact).

The sight of men and women enjoying the freedom from being clothed soaking up the sunshine and brushing off the stares of gawkers was strangely arousing to me. After a few days of considering the offer, the timing suddenly became perfect when my husband announced he would be out of town on the very weekend the event was scheduled to take place. I emailed Dale my eagerness to join them, and we arranged a time and place to meet before heading onto the grounds.

********

I pick up my purse from the passenger seat and open the door of the car. There is very little room for storage in my small sports car, especially with the top down, so I only brought what Dale suggested: a beach towel, a wrap, sun hat, sun tan lotion, comfortable sandals, and a sexy lounging outfit. I have panties, a shear bra and a change of clothes in a separate bag just in case it gets so late that I had to stay somewhere overnight before driving back home. I am wearing a tank top with no bra, as well as a thong covered by short, gray cotton gym shorts that fit loosely around my thighs. My nipples are showing their outlines against the material of the tight tank as I get out of the Solstice and head towards the Family Express station. To be honest, I don't feel very 'family' rated at this point in time.

I had informed Dale what I would be driving, so it is no surprise when he comes out of the station and approaches me. I recognize him immediately from his photos. "Hi Marsha, I'm so glad you decided to come." Grasping my hands and holding them out in front of me, he continues, "You look more stunning in person than your online pictures revealed."

"You're not bad yourself," I reply. "You said your wife might come with you...is she here?" I have a sneaking suspicion his answer will be no.

"I'm sorry, but she backed out at the last minute, so I didn't have time to email you. Did you bring everything I suggested?" he asks, quickly changing the subject.

"I sure did, but it isn't very much. I guess under the circumstances I won't need much, right?" My attempt at nervous humor doesn't seem to get much notice.

"Marsha, I can feel you tremble a little. It is very normal for a first timer, but I can assure you that you won't have to do anything you don't want to. All I ask is that you keep an open mind, be willing to try a new experience, and risk a few brief moments of possible unease in order for you to have a few hours of fun." Even in Dale's emails, he always managed to make me feel special, and he made me smile when I needed it most.

Dale suggests a plan by saying, "Why don't we put up the top of your sports car and lock it, leave it here, and we'll take my vehicle into the Ponderosa. I have plenty of room in my SUV, and I've brought two fabric beach chairs, a cooler with ice, cans of beer, margaritas, and a picnic lunch. I think that will take us through the day, but if not, they do have a concession stand on the grounds that sells pop and burgers."

"Sounds good to me," I reply. As we manually raise the car top, I see there is already a pretty good stream of vehicles headed west on the main drag in front of us. "It looks like it might get pretty crowded!"

We get in the SUV and I set my things on the back seat. Dale drives out of the parking lot and merges into traffic between two vehicles, both of which are probably headed to the same place we are. In less than a mile we see a large sign at the side of the road directing us to the nudist camp and we turn right following everyone else. Dale says the grounds' entrance is less than a mile up the road, so even though traffic is stop-and-go, it doesn't take us long to arrive at the gate.

Until now, the whole adventure ahead of me doesn't actually seem real. However, after we enter the camp proper, I suddenly see ahead of us a nude man standing there directing cars to one of three other guys who are taking money for the daily entrance fees. The naked dude acts as if nothing is different about him, talking to the visitors as he points them to one of his helpers. There was nothing really unique about this nude dude other than the total lack of any tan lines. As Dale had said, it was immediately obvious there will be a mixed attendance of clad and unclad spectators.

Dale pays the $60 entrance fee for each of us, and follows directions to a large grassy field that serves as one of the parking lots. As we are slowly moving toward a spot, I see many others walking back to the main event area, and it seems like about 80% of them are guys.

"Hey, buddy, where are all the other women you told me about?" I ask since I am starting to get a little nervous. "I only see a few young ladies and they are all fully clothed, well sort of anyway."

Dale calmly answers, "First of all, they don't allow nudity in the parking lots. Secondly, who would you think attends an event that features mostly beautiful naked women? Thirdly, what do you care, since it only means you'll get all that all that much more attention You told me you were somewhat of an exhibitionist, didn't you?"

"Yes, I guess maybe you're right." It's the only response I can think of right now, and I think it must be because I'm still jittery.

We pull into the parking spot and Dale turns off the engine and we get out. The rear lift door opens and we take out the things we'll need for this big "picnic". I remember to get my stuff out of the back seat, and Dale suggests I leave my valuables in the car under the front seat. I change into my sandals, put on my sun hat, and we begin walking back to the gathering area surrounding a large swimming pool. I do my best to smile at the young men who are admiring me, but I feel like I'm on stage and on display.

We find an empty spot in the grass under a small leafy tree close to several other people and spread out the towels and set up the two chairs. Nearby I see a ring of guys standing around something or someone that has their attention. "Dale, what do you think is going on over there?" I point to the small crowd.

"I think you'll find a naked or near naked women in their midst posing for the guys, "he replies rather nonchalantly. "Let's get something to drink then we'll go see what's going on. It's only 9:30, so I would guess she's probably only half naked at this point. Would you like a beer or a margarita?"

"Just water...it's too early for me to start drinking. You remember that C&W song don't you? It goes something like...tequila makes my clothes fall off."

"In that case, there is one margarita coming up for you pretty lady!" Dale enticingly states. Oh well, I tried to be a good girl, but it looks like my efforts are for naught.

"By the way, I brought a little something for you to wear," Dale says. He reaches over to a canvas bag and brings out a Victoria Secrets bag. "I hope you like it, and I hope it fits"

I remove the garment and it is a lovely dark yellow cover-up, resembling a very short chiffon robe, with a tie belt. I stand up and put it on, noticing it is a size 8. After bringing the sides together and tying the belt, I can see it barely covers the bottom of my ass cheeks and is a deep vee design, leaving much of the middle of my chest exposed.

"Thank you, it's sexy as hell," I say. "If I get to the point where I take off my tank top, I'll put on this cover up. A size 8 should fit perfectly, and I see you picked out a color that matches my long hair." I lean over and give Dale a kiss on the cheek, dwelling to stick my tongue in his ear, a sensation I know turns on most men. I allow my hand to lightly brush against his crotch, feeling a slight swelling of his manhood. I think I'm starting to get into the spirit of this exceptional day and losing some of my inhibitions.

I put the cover-up back in the bag, and with drinks in hand, we begin to walk around to see the sights. The chain link fence surrounding the pool is packed 3 and 4 deep with lawn chairs and partying guys and gals. The nude contestants inside the fence are making the rounds, stopping at small wooden stages placed every 20 feet and posing for the wide-eyed testosterone driven young guys and their cameras. I can't believe how uninhibited the girls are, spreading their legs wide to allow a good view of their mostly shaved pussies. I am also surprised how turned on I'm getting looking at the hot bodies of other women. They have breasts of every shape and size with nipples that vary widely in appearance as well.

We turn back to the grassy area where the spectators are located and see another ring of excited guys. We walk over and peer into the center, wanting to see what the commotion is all about. It is then I see two completely naked women, about my age, laying on their backs on a blanket and posing for the cameras around them. One of them spreads her legs wide and with her fingers, she pulls her inner pussy lips apart to show pink. Dale looks at me and I return the look, imitating an appearance of oral sex by wiggling my tongue at him with an open mouth. He laughs loudly and we move on.

We repeat this process a few times at other gatherings before we head back to our chairs. Dale pours me another drink and suggests I get more comfortable if I want to. Taking a deep breath and realizing this is the moment I came for, I stand up and remove my sun hat and slowly pull off my tank top. I am immediately swarmed by young guys wanting to see my tits. I am taken aback, never before having been ogled by so many, but I find it enormously exciting. Instead of putting on my new cover up right away, I take my time to pose for the eager audience. They beg me to remove my shorts, so I partially oblige them by momentarily pulling one leg opening to the side to flash my cunt, and then disappoint the boys by putting it back in place and putting on my new garment. The show is done, and like a swarm of hungry bees, my fickled fans head off to juicier pickings.

"Marsha, do you realize you just revealed your pussy to bunch of horny guys you've never seen before?" Dale asked. "One more stroll around and I think you'll want to pull off those shorts for the duration."

I take a big swig of my drink, and consider what had just happened. I had been almost completely naked in public and I loved the feeling! I feel so unencumbered and shameless, and want more. I glance up at the clear sky and guess that it is probably not yet noon.

Since the sun was shining bright and hot, I decide to apply some protective sun tan lotion. I lower my top back off my shoulders and ask Dale to spread some cream on my back and legs as I'm standing upright. It's not really until I begin to put lotion on my breasts that I again attract some more attention from the "peanut gallery". I take my time, hearing their cameras click over and over again. Dale sits back down while I take both tits in my hands, and as part the show, I squeeze each nipple until they rise, looking like big pencil erasers.

I look down at Dale and he is staring at the shorts covering my most private parts. He looks up at me, raises one eyebrow as if making a suggestion, then looks back down to my crotch. If I correctly interpret his meaning, I surmise the time finally come for me to bare all. I turn my back to him, bend at the waist and slowly lower my shorts down over my ass, pausing as the elastic waistband reaches the intersection of my thighs. I hear the click of a camera shutter as Dale takes a close up picture and realize that will not be the last one of the day. I bring my legs together slightly, just enough to let the shorts drop to my ankles, and I step out of them. The feeling of almost total public exposure (except for the cover-up and thong) takes my breath away and I close my eyes as I hear more shutters operating.

"More," I hear Dale command and know what he means. I seem to be in his total control, and obediently put my hands to the sides of my hips and put my thumbs under the narrow waist straps of my panties. They come down to my ankles in one swift motion and I step out of them. I stand up straight and turn around as I tie the last piece of covering that gives me a least a hint of modesty. I'm not sure the cover-up is even long enough to cover my shaven lips.

Dale stands up and gives me a kiss full on the mouth as a sign of approval. It is the first time I've felt his lips on mine, and I open my mouth to allow his wet tongue the freedom to explore. I know his hands want to explore as well, but he manages to control himself under the rules of the camp. I have the same desires, but keep them to myself for now.

I pull my mouth away from him, look Dale in the eyes, and ask, "How about you, buddy boy. You're not one of those who talks big but doesn't follow through with any action, are you?"

"I'm right behind you, Marsha," he concedes, and removes his shorts revealing for the first time his lack of jockeys.

We had exchanged photos during our email exchanges, and they naturally became more and more revealing as time went on and our comfort level with each other increased. It is therefore no surprise for me to see a circumcised penis in front of me, but I am a little surprised (disappointed?) it is not quite as large as I thought it would be. His cock does look somewhat aroused from our embrace, but has not become hard enough that it would draw much undo attention.

"Well I guess that confirms you were indeed sending me pictures of yourself and not some porn star pics you found on the internet," I said with approval. (It's never a bad idea to build up a man's ego by stretching the truth a little.) "Let's walk."

With our drinks refreshed, we begin to walk through the crowd, me wearing a light top and Dale completely nude. I am not surprised that we were soon facing a gaggle of amateur photographers asking for a pose. I obligingly untie my cover-up and open it while instinctively keeping my legs closed with knees slightly crossed in an attempt to keep most of my pussy, other than a hint of the top of my slit, out of sight. I do thrust out my perky boobs to the delight of the drooling guys. I even put my hand under one and lift the nipple up near my mouth, just barely able to give it a quick flick with the tip of my tongue before Dale yanks me away.

"Quit that Marsha, or we'll get kicked out!" scolds Dale. "Remember, no sexual behavior allowed on the grounds, and that looked pretty sexy if you ask me!"

"I think the guys liked it too, and I didn't hear them complain," I replied. "Loosen up a little Dale. I doubt they'll throw us out if my 'girls' entertain the boys a little, at least not without a warning or two. I'm just getting to enjoy this scene, and it was your idea to come here in the first place, remember?"

Dale sheepishly nods in agreement as I take him by the hand and we continue to walk around the crowded grounds, this time leaving my garment open in the front. I feel so free of my old hang-ups and want to explore my sensuality as far as I can. We happen upon a mature couple at the outer portion of the grassy area and see they are enjoying each other's company as they sit on a large blanket stroking each other's inner thigh. The slim well-tanned and well-hung guy was obviously getting excited, but he made no attempt to hide his hairless crotch from us as we approached. I could not resist the temptation to ask if we could join them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Public Nude Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds