• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A South African Lesbian Story

A South African Lesbian Story

Leanne Blanche smiled to herself as her worker Miss Baatile Adewale brought her breakfast in bed. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, thirty-something Black woman from the Zulu tribe of South Africa looked positively fetching in a Black T-shirt and Blue jeans. The slender blonde-haired woman greeted her worker with a smile and nod. She looked at what Miss Baatile had prepared for her. A delicious-looking omelette, along with buttered bread and orange juice. Leanne thanked Baatile for breakfast, and licked her lips as the tall Black woman turned to leave. All of a sudden Leanne was hungry, and not just for food. The twenty-something White lady wanted something else.

Leanne stood and rapidly closed the gap between Baatile and herself. She put her arms around Baatile and gently kissed her on the cheek. Baatile froze when Leanne began kissing her and caressing her big Black butt. The Zulu woman sighed. She knew this was coming. Leanne Blanche was a wealthy newcomer to the Republic of South Africa. And she hailed from the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. Somewhere in the Confederation of Canada. Three years ago she bought the mansion in the suburb of Johannesburg, and staffed it with eleven Black women. The French-Canadian businesswoman paid her Black female workers handsomely. Nine hundred and seventy Rand a day, which was definitely considered generous.

And all that Leanne Blanche asked was that the women keep the house clean, and prepared her meals. The servants were even provided with generous servants quarters, which contained king-sized beds, refrigerators, full kitchens, and functioning washrooms. The women were only expected to work eight hours a day, and she was always polite and respectful towards them. Leanne even paid for their transportation, giving each woman an extra two hundred Rand a month for the bus system of Johannesburg. The ladies were given two days off a week, and those were paid days off. Such working conditions were unheard of in the City of Johannesburg. The most modern town in the Republic of South Africa.

When Baatile heard about this friendly and generous White lady living in Johannesburg and offering gainful employment to impoverished Black women, she was skeptic. A lifetime of living with South Africa's White people rendered Baatile distrustful of the breed. Yet there was something about this tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed French-Canadian lady whose house was filled with pictures of famous Black people ranging from Michael Jackson to Usher and Janet Jackson, U.S. President Barack Obama, NBA superstar Kobe Bryant and Oprah Winfrey herself. Leanne didn't seem to associate with other White people. The only guests she ever received were wealthy members of the Black middle-class of South Africa. Baatile found herself puzzled by that.

When she started working at the mansion, Baatile Adewale noticed that the other ten Black women working there were good-looking and fit. They ranged in ages from twenty to forty, but none were older than that. Looking at the generous servants quarters which contained flat TV screens and dozens of U.S. movie titles on DVD, Baatile found such working conditions tolerable. Leanne insisted that all her workers address her as Leanne, but she called them Miss. Always. And her tone was always friendly and respectful, never angry or annoyed. Baatile found herself surprised to be referred to as Miss Baatile or Miss Adewale. The White lady from Canada never called her by her first name, which she found strange.

A month went by. Miss Baatile didn't find the work difficult. Just cooking and cleaning, and she collected a fat paycheck at the end of the work week. She had two paid days off every week. Life was good while working for Leanne, the strange French-Canadian woman. Then Baatile began noticing something strange. One day she found Dikeledi Lehsoto, the chubby, dreadlocked, twenty-something Black gal from the City of Soweto, in bed with Leanne Blanche. The blonde-haired White lady lay there, moaning in pleasure as Dikeledi licked her pussy. Miss Baatile stared at the two women as they did their thing. Neither of them had seen her. The tall Zulu woman watched, fascinated in spite of herself. Dikeledi was licking the White woman's pussy with gusto. Soon Leanne was returning the favour, spreading Dikeledi's plump thighs and licking the young Black woman's pussy. Dikeledi squealed in pleasure as Leanne Blanche licked and fingered her hairy Black pussy like there was no tomorrow.

Miss Baatile shook her head. The Zulu woman decided she had seen enough. So, her new boss Leanne Blanche the French-Canadian lady was a lesbian. Who knew? Miss Baatile wasn't that surprised. The White lady sometimes looked at the Black female workers with undisguised lust. Miss Baatile had worked for many such people in her life, but they were usually men. White men who lusted after South Africa's truly beautiful Black women. And now this White chick from Montreal City in the Confederation of Canada craved the Black women just like the men of her race did. It's amazing. Miss Baatile still couldn't make herself step away from the keyhole from which she watched Dikeledi and Leanne as they continued with their trifling lesbian ways. Now the White lady wore a strap-on dildo and propped Dikeledi on all fours. She spanked the chubby Black woman's big Black butt and then slid the dildo into her pussy. And just like that, the French-Canadian dyke began slamming her dildo into the South African woman's moist Black pussy while pulling on her dreadlocked hair.

Dikeledi screamed in pain mixed with pleasure as Leanne Blanche fucked her roughly with the strap-on dildo, calling her all sorts of names in French. Miss Baatile didn't speak French but she could guess at what Leanne's words meant. Everybody pretty much said the same things while fucking or getting fucked, regardless of race, gender or nationality. Miss Baatile shook her head and walked away. She knew there was a catch to working for Leanne. The woman paid too well. She was too generous with her workers. She was too friendly with them too. Miss Baatile sighed to herself. She should have seen this coming. She talked to some of the other Black women working for Leanne. Evidently the French-Canadian lesbian had slept with all of them. Most of the women told Baatile that they enjoyed it, even the straight ones.

All those thoughts flashed through Miss Baatile's mind as Leanne began kissing her and fondling her butt. The tall Black woman from South Africa towered over the small, slender blonde-haired White woman from Canada. In a clear and calm voice, Miss Baatile told Leanne that she was heterosexual. She only had sex with men, not women. Leanne nodded, and told Miss Baatile that she found her beautiful and respected her choice. With a sigh of regret, Leanne let her go. Miss Baatile stared her down. She braced herself for what she knew would happen. White people were all the same. Whenever you said no to them, they made you pay. Miss Baatile expected Leanne to fire her, at the very least. The proud Black woman stood her ground. And was completely unprepared when Leanne simply passed out, falling unconscious. Instinctively, Baatile caught the falling French-Canadian woman in her arms.

When Leanne came to, she was in bed. And the tall, stern Miss Baatile watched over her. Leanne looked her saviour in the eyes and thanked her. Then she told her story to Miss Baatile. Leanne told her how she grew up in a Haitian neighbourhood in the City of Montreal, Quebec. She discovered she was a lesbian and found herself attracted to the proud, beautiful Haitian women of Montreal-Nord. Her wealthy parents didn't approve of her sexual preference for women or her fondness for Black ladies. They cut her off financially. After graduating from McGill University's School of Law, Leanne sued them and obtained a large settlement. Then she married Marie Joseph, the lovely Black woman she met while visiting a friend at the University of Montreal. Miss Baatile was stunned to hear this. In Canada women could marry each other? Leanne nodded and continued with her story. Life with Marie Joseph was amazing. Then one day, Marie Joseph died in a plane crash. And Leanne lost her mind. She moved to South Africa, a country Marie Joseph always wanted to visit. She was still sexually attracted to Black women, but wouldn't let herself fall in love again for fear of losing her lover.

With tears in her eyes, Leanne told Miss Baatile how scared she was of losing anyone she let get close to her. Miss Baatile's heart went out to this strange, lusty and confused White woman. She hugged her tenderly. And Leanne hugged her back. For a long time, the two women held each other. Leanne's face was inches away from Miss Baatile. The tall Black woman's heart skipped a beat. Suddenly Leanne placed her lips against hers. And this time, Miss Baatile didn't freeze or pull away. Instead, she found herself kissing Leanne back. Gently, Leanne closed the door to the bedroom. She saw the confused yet lusty look on Miss Baatile's face. Gently, she kissed the Black woman again and began undressing her. Soon she had Miss Baatile naked. The six-foot-tall Black woman looked like one of the legendary Dahomey Amazons come to life. She looked amazing with her jet-Black skin, big breasts, wide hips and huge round ass.

Leanne took Miss Baatile's hand and kissed it. Then she drew her to the bed. First she kissed every inch of Miss Baatile's beautiful Black body. She sucked at her breasts and marvelled at the size and shape of them. Black women's bodies were truly beautiful. Miss Baatile watched Leanne as the French-Canadian woman went to work on her. A part of her felt like she should be protesting this. She wasn't a lesbian. And even if she was into women, a proud Zulu woman like her should have a Black female lover, not some White woman. And yet Leanne was pleasuring her and it felt good for her body responded. Leanne made her way to Miss Baatile's thighs, which she spread. Then she began licking and fingering the older Black woman's hairy pussy. She inhaled the scent of Miss Baatile. Hot damn. The Zulu woman's pussy smelled wonderful. Leanne began eating her out like her life depended on it.

Leanne Blanche worked her magic on Miss Baatile and soon she had the tall and stern Zulu woman squealing in pleasure. Leanne licked and fingered Miss Baatile's pussy with gusto, loving the feel of it around her fingers and tongue. When Miss Baatile came, Leanne eagerly drank her hot girly cum. The Zulu woman's screams of passion were deafening. Leanne grinned. This was turning out to be so much fun. Leanne playfully nudged Miss Baatile's face to the place between her thighs. And she watched the hesitant Black woman get her first taste of White pussy. Miss Baatile's mouth and fingers were hesitant at first, then with much encouragement and direction from Leanne, found their mark. Miss Baatile began licking Leanne's pussy like there was no tomorrow. The White woman smiled. Everything was going according to plan. Miss Baatile was licking her pussy just like she planned from the moment she first saw her. Much later, Miss Baatile fell asleep in Leanne's arms.

When Miss Baatile came to, Leanne served her breakfast in bed. The Black woman stared at her employer, stunned. Leanne kissed her on the lips, and told her she was beautiful. Miss Baatile's heart fluttered, then she remembered all the things she did with Leanne the night before. Things the Zulu woman never thought herself capable of doing. Leanne reassured her that love between women was perfectly natural, as was love between men. Gay men and lesbian women had been loving their own sex for thousands of years. In all societies across the globe. Perhaps even in prehistory. As a famished Miss Baatile devoured her food, Leanne watched her eat. Then she told her what she had planned for the day. One of those things included showering together, then shopping in downtown Johannesburg City. Miss Baatile smiled.

Over the next few weeks, Leanne romanced Miss Baatile. And of course, the lusty French-Canadian woman continued sleeping with the other Black women working at the mansion. Miss Baatile was her favourite, though. She was amazed at how quickly the tall, proud and stern Zulu woman was turning. Leanne gently bent Miss Baatile over her knee and gave the tall Black woman's spectacular big Black butt cheeks a sound spanking. First she used her hands, then she used a wooden paddle. Miss Baatile endured the pain with gritted teeth. Leanne wanted to hear her scream so she pinched her tits and fingered her pussy while spanking her roughly with the wooden paddle. And at long last the Zulu woman screamed, and it was music to Leanne's ears.

Another time, Leanne Blanche tied Miss Baatile up and fisted her pussy. The Black woman's eyes bulged and she screamed as Leanne slowly but methodically worked her entire fist into her pussy, inch by inch, finger by finger. Leanne laughed as Miss Baatile screamed while getting fisted. Leanne loved fisting Black women. Especially big, strong Black women like Miss Baatile who thought they were so damn tough. And the fun continued. Leanne introduced Miss Baatile to her trusty dildos, and taught her how to suck them. Miss Baatile knelt before Leanne after kissing her feet and sucked her strap-on dildo obediently. Afterwards, Leanne bent her over and fucked her with the strap-on dildo for the first time. On all fours, face down and ass up, the tall and proud Zulu woman got fucked by the slim, short White woman's strap-on dildo.

Miss Baatile couldn't believe some of the things she was letting this bossy, beautiful White woman do to her. First Leanne spanked her big Black butt and fingered her asshole, then she slid the dildo into her pussy. And now she was fucking her with the thick strap-on dildo. Like most Black women in South Africa, Miss Baatile had big dicks in her pussy before. South Africa's Black men were renowned for their big Black dicks. However, the strap-on dildo Leanne fucked Miss Baatile with was modeled after the dick of Lexington Steele. A Black American Porn Star whose dick was simply monstrous. Leanne slammed the dildo into Miss Baatile's pussy like there was no tomorrow. The Black woman screamed in pain mixed with pleasure as she got the fucking of a lifetime. Leanne continued fucking the Zulu woman like this until she came, her pussy squirting hot womanly cum all over. Then Leanne drank Miss Baatile's 'feminine seed' and shared some of it with her. Miss Baatile tasted herself on Leanne's lips. Yummy.

One night, Leanne relieved Miss Baatile of her anal virginity. She simply propped the tall Black woman face down and big Black ass up, then smeared lubricant all over her asshole. Then Leanne began fingering Miss Baatile's asshole. The Zulu woman cringed. She'd never let anyone in her ass before but she was in love with Leanne, so she let her do her thing. After a few moments, Leanne replaced her fingers with the strap-on dildo. Gently she pushed it inside Miss Baatile's well-lubricated asshole. Miss Baatile's deafening scream filled the mansion as Leanne penetrated her asshole with the thick dildo. Leanne laughed and spanked Miss Baatile's big butt while working the dildo up her ass. Inch by inch she pushed it in, and amazingly, Miss Baatile's virgin asshole took sixty percent of the massive dildo. On the first try. Now that's a strong Black woman!

And just like that, Leanne fucked Miss Baatile in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Miss Baatile screamed and cried as Leanne fucked her in the ass. The White woman flipped her on her back in order to look into her eyes while fucking her ass with the dildo. Leanne leaned over and kissed Miss Baatile while filling her asshole with the dildo. She told Miss Baatile she was doing really well. Then she resumed fucking her with vigorous thrusts which almost split Miss Baatile's asshole. The Zulu woman's screams could be heard through the mansion and beyond. When Leanne finally pulled out of her, Miss Baatile's asshole was now a gaping hole. Leanne stood there, admiring her handiwork. Pleased with herself, she kissed Miss Baatile and embraced her. She licked fresh tears from the Zulu woman's beautiful face. Grinning, Leanne congratulated herself for achieving another victory.

The next day, Miss Baatile found out that she no longer slept in Leanne's bedroom. She was relocated to the servants generous quarters, but servants quarters nonetheless. She thought about asking her one-time rival Dikeledi the reason why. Then Miss Baatile stopped, for she had a sinking sensation that she already knew the answer to the question. Leanne ordered a meeting and introduced the Black female workers to the newest member of their little family. A young Black woman named Amanda Lehsoto. She was tall, dark-skinned, curvy, large-breasted and big-bottomed. Just like all the Black women working for Leanne Blanche. Amanda shyly waved at the other Black women. Miss Baatile shook her head, and smiled at her replacement. Standing next to Amanda, Leanne offered her a tour of the house. Miss Baatile noticed the White woman already had her hand on Amanda's big and round Black butt. Sighing, Miss Baatile went back to work. These White lesbian women were so damn fast!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A South African Lesbian Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds