• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Anita Welcomes Michael

Anita Welcomes Michael

12

"Congratulations!" My husband Ted and I had just learnt of my stepdaughter's engagement to her boyfriend, Michael. She was ecstatic and so was I. I had lusted after Michael since the first time she bought him home to us almost twelve months ago. He was working for Ted as one of our new executives and we had been seeing more and more of him over the last few months. I always thought that he knew less than he let on when it came to business, but his arrogance covered up for that as did all the secretaries who swooned over him. Now he had chosen Danielle has his future wife, and therefore me as his future mother in law, and I planned on making me another of his many conquests.

"Congratulations Michael! I am so thrilled for you both!" I quickly threw my arms around his broad, muscular shoulders – I now had an excuse to do so. Michael was six-foot and about 200lbs of pure, unadulterated stud. We knew he had always been a keen athlete at college and a regular at the gym, and all his hard work had paid off – and I was so appreciative. His body was like something out of a men's fitness magazine: no matter what he wore his chiseled chest couldn't be disguised or hidden. His strong, muscular arms rippled through any shirt and were already stretching the short sleeves of the one he had on today.

"Thanks Mrs. Walker"

Michael smiled back at me while I drank in his handsome features – that square jaw and dark smoldering eyes made him simply irresistible.

"So any plans yet? Where's it all gonna happen? Who are you going to invite? Can I invite your Aunt Wanda?" Ted started to gush.

"Easy Dad, it's only just happened!"

My stepdaughter Danielle replied with a giggle that irritated me intensely, as usual.

"Don't worry Danielle, please take a seat," I gestured to the couch, "We can all chip in and help things along a little, I am getting excited already and don't worry Michael, you won't get left out by us girls!"

"Oh I'm just happy to let you ladies fuss over me".

Michael replied casually with a wink that let me know he probably wouldn't mind us doing that at all.

-----------------------------------

Ted returned with champagne for us all to celebrate and he soon started to waffle about something else. While he did I let my gaze wander down to Michael's crotch. With his legs spread wide as he relaxed comfortably, the fabric of his black trousers struggled to contain whatever he was hiding. I couldn't tell how many inches his pants were concealing but his considerable bulge was obvious and it made me tingle at just the thought of what it could do to me.

"What do you think Anita?"

Ted turned to me but I was so busy fantasizing I hadn't been listening.

"Sorry honey, what? I was just thinking about what I will need to do to get this wedding ready!"

I let out a laugh to try and cover up the fact I was staring at Michael's cock.

"I was saying we should perhaps book the local golf and spa club for the reception?" Ted replied.

"Yes absolutely, what a good idea but you better be quick if you want a good date. It gets booked up so fast around here, it is really popular. You know who could help out with that? Frank Johnson, from number 46, he owns half the club"

"Yeah he does, good thinking sweetie"

And with that praise from Ted I suddenly had a plan!

"Well because we have a lot to do, why don't you and Danielle nip across there now and ask him what dates are free and break the good news? I know it is very soon but you can't get things organized enough with weddings and you don't want to miss out on your special day now, do you?"

"Oh my no, great plan Anita!" Danielle squealed irritatingly again, "Dad – let's go!"

As Ted got up to get their coats, I planned to stay here with Michael and as he stood to help me clear the glasses I couldn't wait to be nearer to that delicious six foot frame.

----------------------------------------------

Danielle and Ted disappeared down the drive and I shut the front door so Michael and I were now all alone. I turned around to see him stood in the kitchen washing the glasses. I let my eyes feast on one of the tightest butts I had ever seen. His trousers seemed to just hand off that ass and I could feel my nipples hardening against my satin blouse. I untied my blonde hair and let it fall to my shoulders before walking back into the kitchen.

"I really am thrilled for you both Michael" I announced as I walked into the kitchen.

"Ted and I are so pleased you'll be part of the family. Danielle is so fond of you and with you working alongside Ted, we'll hopefully see more of you" A lot more, I thought.

"Thanks Mrs. Walker, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better especially with so much planning to do"

Michael continued to wash as I put away the champagne in the fridge.

"Yes of course, all this planning. As you know Ted is away sometimes, so you could always stay here and help me out with the plans while Danielle sorts her boutique out back home"

"That would be great Mrs. Walker! And as I said, it would give us a chance to get to know one another"

"Absolutely! And I always say there is no time like the present..." I replied.

I walked over to Michael and ran my hands across his athletic back and then down his muscular frame until I placed both my hands on his well-formed ass.

Michael looked over his shoulder quickly before drying his hands and turning to face me.

"Mrs. Walker, I..."

He started with a broad grin and tried to dismiss me.

"Listen, I..."

I put a finger on his lips and then continued to run my fingers down the front of his black shirt; I could feel his ripped body bulging through the fabric.

"I am very flattered Mrs. Walker and you shouldn't be embarrassed..."

"Embarrassed about what?"

I asked breathily as I continued to tease him with my fingers some more, rubbing the shirt across his washboard abs. I pulled it out of his pants so I could sneak my hands onto his bare skin.

"Mrs. Walker..." Michael swallowed hard and shut his eyes momentarily – it looked like I had found his hot spot!

"You like that huh?" I whispered as my fingers caressed his stomach, "I can tell you do. If you want me Michael you can have me whenever you want. I could do this whenever you wanted now you will be part of the family"

"Oh really?" Michael spread his legs either side of mine, pushing his hips towards my body.

"And what about Ted? Won't you feel guilty if I fuck you?" Michael asked confidently.

"No!" I almost laughed at his suggestion, "Think of me as one of your marital perks – a welcome present to the family"

I lowered my hands and started to unzip his fly a bit at a time so we could both hear it slowly unfastening in the silence of the kitchen.

"Think about how much fun you could have Michael– fucking both Danielle and me. You're a businessman aren't you? You can spot a good deal when you see one, right?"

Suddenly a huge grin broke across Michael's face – his resistance gone - and he stared straight into my eyes.

"I knew you wanted it. I saw you staring at my cock when we were drinking in the other room and I got hard just thinking about what I could do to you"

He reached out and cupped my left breast tenderly, rubbing his thumb over my erect nipple.

"I was trying to resist fucking yet another would-be mother-in-law but it appears you can't take your eyes, or hands, off me. But the question is Mrs. Walker..." He grinned even harder, "...can you handle me?"

He looked down at his crotch and I knew what he wanted. I slipped my hand inside his pants and felt nothing but pure unadulterated manmeat. Inch after inch of it - thick and growing harder by the second.

"That's what you've been after isn't it?"

He let out a deep groan while I began to massage his meaty cock.

"You've been wanting this all along, haven't you?" He asked, "Come on Mrs. Walker, admit it!"

He was so self-assured, so cocky "Hoping you'd get me alone and seduce me into making love to you?"

"Don't be so sure of yourself Michael"

"Really Mrs. Walker? Well let's see"

His cock was throbbing already but before I could tease it from his pants, Michael pulled my hands away and took a few steps back from me and then started to slowly undo every button on his shirt. He looked at me the whole time with those smoldering eyes, before he peeled his shirt off his athletic shoulders, one at a time. I watched as first his thick tanned neck became more and more exposed and then slowly the rest of his Adonis-like body emerged. His body was better than I had imagined: his firm round pecs were silky smooth and they flexed as he pulled his shirt off; every of his stomach muscles were perfectly formed and rippled through his skin. His natural dark looks gave his smooth body an all over tan and with his shirt gone, his biceps were unavoidable – they were so good it was like they were carved from stone. He screwed his shirt up and threw it onto the kitchen floor forcefully. My pussy ached for him instantly; it was hungry for his cock.

"So do you like what you see Mrs. Walker?" Michael asked, 'Does Ted have a body like this?"

He lent into my face so he was only inches from me.

"C'mon Mrs. Walker, how badly do you want me?"

I bit my lip to try and deny him the satisfaction of turning the tables on me but he was just too good looking to resist any longer!

"I want you so bad Michael my body aches for your dick inside me. I need you, a need a real man to give me what I want..." I uttered breathlessly as I ran my hands up and down his hard body.

He grabbed me firmly around the waist before caressing my ass. He lowered his head towards mine and our lips met with immediate passion. He was everything I dreamt he would be! The more passionate the kiss became, the harder he squeezed my ass and the tighter he pressed me into his manly body. His huge biceps wrapped around me, squeezing me tight while his cock grew even harder. My hands continued to caress his muscular chest – his pecs felt were good through his shirt but a whole lot better without it.

"Do you want to be my new whore-in-law?"

Michael taunted me, as he ran his lips across my hungry mouth, "My new slut-in-law?"

"Would you like that Michael?"

"Mmm..."

Michael thought for a second and then forcibly yanked me closer to him.

"I can't say I wouldn't but you are going to have to persuade me Mrs. Walker" he replied with a smile.

Michael took the lapels of my pink satin blouse in his hands and with his strong arms ripped them wide open, exposing my large bare breasts and erect nipples. He lunged at my breasts hungrily and ran his hot tongue over them. He practically ate my breasts with a passion I didn't know possible. I looked down to watch him taking my hard nipples deep into his mouth, sucking them and licking them shamelessly. I put my hand into the nape of his neck and forced him to take more of me and he did. He caressed my breasts and teased them and kissed them like no man had.

"Don't stop Michael, I want you to fuck me like you do Danielle. Nice and hard. I want it hard"

"God you taste good Mrs. Walker"

Michael pulled the blouse off my shoulders and I rubbed his hard cock through his pants.

"It feels like you want it to" I said.

"Well that's because Danielle hasn't been taking 'care' of things back home, if you know what I mean!"

He stroked my breast with the back of his hand.

"You know a guy like me can't go without it for long, so how about Danielle's step-mom takes care of business?"

"I can give you what that little bitch can't" I reassured Michael he would get what he wanted.

"Oh man!" Michael let out a laugh, "I get to fuck the mother and the daughter"

Without any further warning, Michael pressed his lips to mine, scooped me up into his arms and carried me into the lounge.

-------------------------------------

Michael tossed me onto the leather sofa like I was some eighteen-year-old cheerleader he was ready to ravage before walking over to the fireplace.

"Let me show you what you've been missing Mrs. Walker"

Michael grinned at me. With his head leaning arrogantly to one side, he undid the buckle on his belt and whipped it out of his waistband. With just one hand he flipped open the clasp on his pants and then let them just fall to the floor, finally releasing his massive cock from its prison. The full eight inches of his thick manhood stood in front of me, throbbing with desire, it was perfectly straight, cut and of course, rock-hard! He stroked it a few times for my benefit - always grinning and always staring right into my eyes.

I lent forward and licked the tip of his massive manmeat. This time Michael put his hand into the back of my neck and guided his cock into my mouth. I was nervous at first but I soon needed little encouragement to give him what he wanted. I started to suck him as hard as I could – I was hungry for him. I bobbed up and down as I took more and more of him into my mouth – tasting, sucking and loving every inch – and there was plenty of him to enjoy. I pulled Michael from my lips and ran my tongue over his thick shaft, giving him as much as I could. A little pre-cum eased through its swollen head and I used it as lube to keep my lips satisfying Michael.

"Suck my dick Mrs. Walker. Suck it like your step-daughter should"

He pushed my head back towards his cock and I rested my hands on the top of his thighs before taking his cock back into my mouth.

"Oh yeah..."

Michael almost growled with excitement as I continued to suck his massive cock while my one of my hands was freed to cup his balls.

"Suck my dick Mrs. Walker. Suck it you whore!"

I did as he demanded – I had to make sure he'd come back again. I eased more of Michael into my mouth, I didn't know if I could take anymore but I did it for him and for my sexual future. I groaned quietly as I wrapped my warm mouth around his massive cock but as I continued to suck and lick him I could feel Michael's balls tightening while I tickled them but he wasn't ready to cum just yet.

He eased himself from my mouth and I ran my hands up his steel abs as I looked up at him, flushed and excited.

"God you've got me hard"

"Michael just fuck me, fuck me now please!"

I was desperate for him! His naked body was enough foreplay: I just needed him inside me.

"Well I best I obey my future mom-in-law. I wouldn't want you to think I was a bad boy now, would I?"

Michael listened to his mother-in-law like a good man should. He grabbed my thighs and swung me round so I was lying flat on my back. He walked to the bottom of the couch, my eyes staring at that tight ass all the way and turned to face me: his dick as hard as it had ever been and visibly throbbing with excitement. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide. He reached forward and teased his fingers under the edge of my skirt and panties and stripped both of them from my body before crawling down the couch towards me, his eyes staring straight into mine. He lowered his body against mine and his massive, swollen manhood finally brushed against my starved pussy and I let out a low cry.

"Oh fuck me hard Michael, fuck me like a slut, you are so hot"

"Don't you know it Mrs. Walker!"

Michael paused at my breasts and licked my nipple tenderly before sinking his hot mouth back onto my skin.

"You like that huh baby? You like your mother-in-law's tits? You dirty fuck, I want you to cum inside me. I want you to cum in my cunt"

Michael caressed my body with his manly hands, my lust building inside me. Michael kissed me wildly again as he started to writhe on top of me. I had no idea why I was so excited already and so quickly but without Ted paying me attention I was now on overload but just as I was catching my breath, I felt Michael writhe on top of me a little harder and then in one long lunge, he drove every inch of his cock into my soaking wet pussy. I felt him dive into me – more and more of his thick manmeat filling me up like I'd dreamt. He stretched the sides of my pussy until it thumped with delight and welcomed his meaty cock gladly.

"Oh Michael, you're so big"

My eyes widened with sheer pleasure and I gasped for breath as Michael plowed into me like I had hoped, deep and hard. With each thrust of his hips he used that thick eight-inch cock like I never knew possible, my toes already curling, and my mouth opened with pleasure. He didn't hold back as he lunged his cock right in to me as if I was the first to satisfy him in a long time and the sensation of his hard abs rubbing against my stomach was mind-blowing.

"Your pussy feels amazing" Michael cried out.

"Better than Danielle's?"

"Oh fuck yes!"

Michael groaned breathlessly as he rammed his dick right into me.

"That bitch won't let me fuck her like you do. I'm gonna make you scream!"

I ran my hands through his thick brown hair and pulled it a little, making him cry out.

Michael's smooth, tanned body rocked on top me, never letting the pleasure stop; my moist pussy consuming his young, meaty cock as it seemed to grow even harder inside me.

"Harder Michael, harder, make me cum, make me cum hard!"

Michael did as I asked and this time ground his cock right into me, his face almost angry with passion - he did me like I'd never been done before! Michael grabbed both my arms and held me down. He lifted his hard body off me before withdrawing his cock completely and then, with all his might, slamming it back into me again.

"Yesss!" I couldn't help but scream "Oh fuck me, fuck me you bastard".

"Are you sure you can take it Mrs. Walker?" Michael asked breathlessly.

"I need it Michael. Give it to me"

Michael continued to obey me! He eased his massive cock out of me a little and then, with his muscular hips, drove it back into my hungry pussy even deeper than before. And then again –and it took me somewhere I didn't know possible. The third time, despite being in me already, he lifted his hips as far forward as they would go, so I had no choice other than to take his hard cock deeper into my already saturated cunt. His cock wasn't letting me escape!

"Oh yes!"

Michael cried out - even that one seem to satisfy this arrogant stud!

"Take my dick Mrs. Walker, take it!"

Michael continued to pound me like some animal on heat, his hips drove his cock in and out of my wet pussy, my juices smothering his cock as I felt wave after wave of satisfaction rush through me.

I could feel my heart pounding in every part of my body. I glanced to the side to escape the intense pleasure for a moment, only to see us both in the mirror opposite. I gasped as I watched Michael's incredible body rubbing against mine, his face consumed with lust as his tight ass moved up and down, up and down, to keep his thick cock inside me.

"Take it you like what you see?"

Michael had turned to watch us both too and also like what he saw.

"Fuck I'm good..." Michael said. "I've fucked some ass in my time but no one's got me this hard Mrs. Walker, oh fuck yes!"

The black leather couch began to squeak under the weight of our hot, sweaty bodies. Michael just didn't let up – he rocked his hips close into mine, almost rolling his dick around inside of me to the point where I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm close...oh God I'm gonna cum" I started to yell.

"Take my cock...take every inch of it Mrs. Walker...every last fucking inch!" Michael ground his cock into me - the more I begged the more he gave.

"Give it to me Michael, give me that body"

I felt Michael's rhythm quicken and his dick begin to thump inside of me like never before.

"I want you to grab my ass when I cum Mrs. Walker" Michael ordered quietly.

Michael released his grip and I slid my hands across his thick shoulders, down the muscles on his back until my hands were strategically placed on each of his tight, muscular buttocks, I started to rub them and squeeze them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Anita Welcomes Michael

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds