• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crystal's Show

Crystal's Show

This is a fantasy for those over 18. It is not true, the characters don't exist.

*

Her sub was tied diagonally to the king sized bed. Hands stretched above his head. Feet tied to the opposite corner so she could have his six foot, frame displayed for her pleasure. Mistress Crystal had made his blue eyes irrelevant with black silk wrapped tightly around his head. She admired his body, so long and lean like a long distance runner. Smooth white skin without a hair left.

She stood in four inch, leather fuck me boots. She loved the height the boots endowed; height was power for a short, plump woman. Black patterned hose rose to the middle of her sexy thighs captured by the garter tabs hanging from her black leather corset. Half cups exposed her thick nipples. Her panties had been over the tabs but they were long gone. She ran a hand from her full breast down the supple leather over her belly. A slight pause and she moved fingers, down to her naked sex. Her lips were exposed, extended, not hidden behind a bush. But the only eyes that could see were shielded. She cupped herself and moaned. His long thick cock moved like she just gave it a command. She slipped a finger in her pussy and felt their wetness combined. Her palm bringing another moan as it pressured her engorged clit. His cock twitched again. Her coated finger rose to slide past her reapplied lip gloss for a taste. She loved lips that left her mark. And she saw her marks all over his body. The most prominent was her perfect red lip prints ringing teeth marks around his nipple. She tasted herself again and crawled back on the bed.

She lay with her head on his toned thigh. She watched her painted nails trace their way up his thigh to hip. She ran the red tips along his belly just had enough to irritate, to stimulate. Did the smell flowing from her cunt, so close to his head, make him twitch again? Or was it her touch? Her hand reflexively snatched his prick like a cat pouncing on a bird. She could feel his softness but the cock was still perfect. She pulled him and kissed the crown. Her crown and left another mark on him. Mistress Crystal gave her property a long languid stroke. "I love your cock, it is very beautiful." She pulled him again and just tickled the slit with tongue. It always amazed how elastic a soft cock could be as she pulled it further.

"Thank you Mistress. It is wonderful to hear your commands, but to know my cock pleases you is heaven."

She started to stroke to the rhythm of his breathing. Stopping occasionally for a lick or two. She was content to play with him like this, knowing it would be a while before he could recover.

"Mistress, may I request?"

"What would you desire, slave?" She started to squeeze his cock reinforcing her power and then she rubbed the head with her thumb.

"Mistress, would you please torture my balls? Would you kick them with those wonderful boots over and over? I want to writhe at your feet." Mistress moved her hand to his sack and gripped his testicles. He gasped, "Oh please, Mistress!"

She felt the two delicate eggs in her hand and squeezed again as his body shook and he moaned in pain and pleasure. She smiled remembering that Christmas movie and the line. 'You'll shoot your eye out, kid.' She laughed and released him. "I'm not going to damage my property. Your balls are mine, that cock is mine, your body is mine. I will shave them, I will squeeze them. I will suck them. I will bind them, I may on occasion give them a light cropping, hell I might even tattoo the fat bastards, but I am not going to risk breaking them by kicking them, stepping on them, or crushing them in a vice! There are some things I won't do to you." She went back to stroking him noticing a different level of hardness. "Just like there are things you can't do for me. I know what you are, but we are not going as far in that direction, as you may want to go." He was a pain slut but she wouldn't risk it all on one roll of the die, or one kick to the crotch. She could find his pain without the risk of damage.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress."

Crystal heard his sigh and knew there was more he wanted to ask."What else, slut?" She stopped stroking.

"Mistress, what were you going to tattoo on them?"

"Crystal's Meth." She grinned.

"Why? Mistress."

"Because your cum is so addictive."

"Mistress... what can't I do for you?"

"Sometimes I wish I could give up control and just get fucked by a lust crazed man. Or show the world what a great fellatrix I am with a line a cocks stretching out the door." She knew he didn't have that anywhere in him. "I know you wouldn't even get hard thinking about taking me, but sometimes a mindless fuck would be nice."

"Rape fantasy?"

"No, he sees me, he lusts for me, and I let him take me hard and deep." She lifted up and straddled his mouth, the silk of his blindfold brushed her thighs and finally settled between the cheeks of her ass. "Now hush and eat me out, slut!"

She impaled her cunt on his tongue. The tip of his nose brushed her asshole. She slid forward, "lick my ass you slut." She could feel the tongue swirl around her rosebud. She felt her pussy being humped by his chin. She gave herself a moment to let the sensation take her to another level. He breathing became shallow till she lifted her ass just beyond the reach of his tongue. She took a moment and could feel him straining. Lifting his head to reach her, only succeeding when she let him.

She reached for his shaven balls and rolled them between her fingers. She ran a hand down his strong bound thigh. She hefted the cock that had grown to his full glory.

She whispered to herself, "I love this."

It was time for a new trick. She reached for the thick rubber band about her wrist. From some childhood dance class an overly dramatic flair arose. She rolled the band down the wrist till it was stretched between her fingers. She moved her hand for no one's eyes but her own. A serpent mouth agape, a flame bursting to life, the embodiment of her passion hovered over his balls. She gripped the sac in one hand, the fat balls were too tempting a target and the snaked lunged, and engulfed them. She twisted the band under his balls and looped it back around his nuts. They were trapped in rubber and pushed away from his cock by sweet pressure. Two more bands quickly separated his balls. A moan from her slave served as applause. Act one of her one woman show was done time for intermission. She concentrated on his tongue and slid back to take it into her cunt.

"Tongue fuck me slave!"

Her eyes closed as she felt the dance. A tango as his tongue roughly bounced amid her pink flower. She began to hump the living flesh between her thighs. It was time for act two.

She looked at the sac it was already a dark purple, little bumps raised from the taut skin. The cock was a lighter shade but still hard as hard as it has ever been. She ran her fingers over the thin layer of flesh that separated her from his balls. Moans and gasps were deposited in cunt.

"Do your fucking job slave!"

She felt his tongue traveling deep into her hole. Once again for nobody but herself her hand danced in front of her eyes. A twist, a turn, a pirouette. She cocked her forefinger against her thumb and flicked the bright red nail into the mauve sack before her. It was a light thump but it got his attention. She flicked the finger again and watched the ball travel in its very small arc, as small as the moan that escaped her twat. She flicked the other nut. She used both hands, flicking opposite sides of the same ball. Sweet simple torture, never a rhythm he could hold on to. Sometimes minutes passed before a devastating but harmless thwack rattled his body.

"Lick my clit!"

The finale was approaching. She gave his balls a spank just enough of a different sensation to keep him guessing. He was sucking on her clit and she knew she was going to drench his face. She pulled band from his nut. It dug into his flesh roughly before snapping out of sight. He moaned and she humped him back to the reality of her pleasure. The next ball hung on the rubber of the band for a glorious minute before it too flew across the room. The sac was dark but it was straining to get back down firing position. She reached for the first band that kept him prisoner. Her fingers strained to get under the tight band. It hit. Her orgasm broke upon her. Her hand jerked with the spasm and ripped the band from his balls. She came upon his face in squirts, If he drowned he drowned she was out of control as the jets deep in her pussy shot into his mouth.

His balls were free in an ecstasy of pain. They rebounded from the stretch of the rubber and slammed back to his pubic bone. He was hit with a stream, then a river. The Niagara was cascading into his mouth he couldn't contain it even as his own balls broke forth. He had no control. This was a waking wet dream of adolescence when your life floods forth in the night. He covered his belly with spurts as his cock swung free hosing down all in his path.

She was almost too caught up in her own orgasm to notice his. She felt the blast as it painted her tits. Her eyes blinked but she was drenched even as her flow ebbed. Her mouth caught some of his desperate love. His spasms had nothing left to give. It was all before her or on her. She lay on him just breathing, twitching. Feeling her body on him. Smelling the fresh cum. She lifted a leg from his glazed face, slowly getting her legs back. She trailed her tits across the coating of his belly and turned to feed him her nipples. They dripped and he suckled his own milk from her flesh. She pushed the blindfold up and looked into the blue eyes.

"Mmmm, you like cum? Don't you slut?"

A nod, and an approving moan was all he needed to say.

She reached to untie his arms. The hands were dark and would be useless until the blood flowed freely.

"Yeah, I like watching you eat cum, you dirty slut." She scooped a large wad from his belly and shoveled it into his mouth. She pushed some more up his chest. Another show was being outlined in her head. "Get it all slut!"

She slid off the bed and untied his legs. She looked at the glorious mess he was. She looked at the full length mirror. With a flourish of her arm, she took a bow. She held it but a moment before heading off her stage.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crystal's Show

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 428 milliseconds