• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lust In The Moonlight

Lust In The Moonlight

It was one of those hot sticky southern nights and Angie was just relaxing on her patio with a glass of wine. Listening to the night sounds was relaxing. She is wearing a flowing summer dress with no bra or panties. Her hard nipples showing through the fabric and staying hard from the feel of the cotton dress against her skin. She is feeling relaxed from the wine she is drinking and just peers out into the night as she sits there.

The apartments she lives in are almost like a resort place. There are the apartment buildings that are 3 floors and are scattered about. There is a swimming pool ,tennis court,golfing green,basketball,hot tub,sauna,etc.

She is sitting outside and her patio looks out into the courtyard and has a 3 story building next to it. There is a stairway there that has an opening on each level where you can look out and see different areas.

Angie is on the first floor and likes that. She is sitting there reading a book under the light and gets a feeling that someone is staring at her. She looks around and doesn't see anyone but still gets that feeling. She reaches and turns the light out so that she can see into the night better. She kind of likes it to be honest. She is an exhibitionist and loves to be watched. But this is a sexual feeling almost like who ever it is watching her knows her.

She keeps catching a glimpse of something moving on the third floor opening. Every time she looks up there is nothing there and she is getting very aroused because she can feel the passion but its a familiar passion in the air of someone there. Someone she knows. She decides to go and take a look just to satisfy her curiosity. She has a friend that shares the same interests as her and she believes that maybe it is him. She likes that idea a lot.

Angie walks over to the stairs and starts to climb and suddenly she feels someone at the top looking down. When she looks up there is a shadow there and she is intrigued by that. She can make out the silhouette of man in the dark. She starts up the stairs again and hears footsteps of the stranger coming down slowly. Making just enough noise so that she knows he is there. Oh she knows he is there and knows who it is. She is so hot and feels those juices running and breathes deeply as she continues to take slow steps feeling herself getting closer to him as she makes each step.

As she reaches the landing on the floor where she saw the stranger in the night she looks around and catches a glimpse of him going around the corner. She knows he meant for her to see him and to follow him. She walks slowly. Her flowing white dress blowing slightly in the night breeze. The cool draft underneath her gown reaches her wet pussy and the feeling is so intense.

Angie's brown eyes ,sparkling in the light ,catches a movement almost beside her and she is startled at first and turns to run.

Suddenly someone reaches out behind her and pulls her to him. She is startled at first but his hands are familiar and she knows his touch. He runs his hand down her shoulder and down inside her dress. The other hand is loosely around her small neck in a tender hold so she is not scared. His hand softly grabs her breast and starts rubbing her hard nipples and makes her tingle between the legs and the juices just start flowing.

He takes his other hand and pulls up the bottom of her dress and touches her belly so lightly that it almost burns her skin from the desire she is feeling from him. She feels the hardness of his cock press against her. He slightly pushes it against her and she feels his hot breath on her neck. It sends shivers through her and she trembles just a little bit.

He takes his finger tips and runs them down her hip and she is so wet and hot now that she closes her eyes,waiting for his touch.She wants him to touch her so bad that she whimpers slightly.

He is almost teasing her now ,making her beg and yearn for his touch. She can hardly stand it. He has her on fire and she needs him badly. He knows this. That's why he is teasing her so much because he knows just what to do to bring out these desires in her. He knows her so well.

Suddenly she feels his finger touch her swollen clit and starts rubbing it gently as she feels her orgasm start. He rubs a little bit harder and she moans in the night as the passions start burning inside her.

He reaches down and touches her hot pussy and when he feels those wet juices beneath his finger his touch gets more intense.

He pushes his finger deeper in her hot pussy and hears the juices make that sweet wet sound that turns him on so much. He loves that sound of her wetness and how sweet it is to feel them flow just for him. He loves knowing he has this effect on her. She can never resist him.

She feels him reach behind her and hears him unzip his pants. She is so excited now because she knows what is coming next.

He bends her over slightly against the wall and pulls the back of her dress up and takes his legs and gently spreads her legs apart.

Angie feels his hard cock searching for her hot pussy in the dark shadows of the night.

Suddenly she feels that cock inside her and she just moans with pleasure again at the wonderful feeling that she is having. He moves in and out and she feels that hard cock getting more excited as he slides it back and forth in her hot little hole.

Angie has her palms against the wall and she digs her nails in as the pleasure is building. Damn she wants this to last forever.

His breathing gets heavier as he pumps her hot pussy harder. He still has not said a word but oh she knows him. His hot breath still on her neck.

His thrusts are more intense now as he nears his orgasm. She feels him as he is getting ready to cum. His cock so hard now that it feels twice its size. He thrusts that cock hard and deep in her and she feels the hot juices of his cum explode inside her and she feels her orgasm start. The intensity is so overwhelming that she gets so caught up in the moment that she doesn't realize that he is not there.

Suddenly she notices he is gone from behind her and she is so weak from the orgasm that she can hardly walk.

She stands up and gets her composure. Peering around to see if she can see him ,she sees him down below looking up at her from the shadows.

She starts walking towards him wanting more but as she reaches the landing she sees him walk off into the moonlight. He gets in his white pick up and she hears the engine start up. She stops and watches him as he backs out and looks her way. She feels his eyes in hers and then he drives off.

She walks slowly down the stairs and back to her apartment. She smiles to herself as she thinks of him and knows that once in awhile she crosses his mind and that is enough for her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lust In The Moonlight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 348 milliseconds