• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • There Once Was A Girl

There Once Was A Girl

To paraphrase the old nursery rhyme:

There once was a girl
Who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead
When she was good
She was very, very good
And when she was bad she was torrid

Nancy was 26. She had a body that was to die for, and she knew how to use it. In fact she used it as often as possible. There was no way she could ever settle down with one man when the choices were so numerous and so delicious.

She was not going to be a mother until she was ready and that was no time soon. She was on the pill, always used a diaphragm and the men always wore a condom, except for a very few lucky guys who she had known forever. She loved skin to skin and the feel as he shot off in her; but loved her life even more.

Nancy was even better at her job than she was in bed. As such she advanced rapidly in her job. She was very careful to never mix business with pleasure.

Her latest advancement at work made it necessary to attend a series of training seminars in Chicago. Nancy hated being placed in a huge city, away from familiar surroundings. It was too easy to make a costly error. You did not know who was who and might accidentally meet up with someone who was a future business partner. As such her love life tended to suffer.

At the first of the seminars she saw him; he was tall, handsome and built very well. While she wanted to drool all over herself she behaved. At the second seminar she saw him again; this time he smiled and said hello as they passed in a hallway.

That evening when she went to supper he showed up in line behind her. He was quiet for a while and finally introduced himself. Kevin and Nancy talked a bit as they waited to be seated. Finally he asked if they could eat together and continue their conversation.

That's funny, she thought, it appeared as if he almost had trouble asking her. Their conversation was light and covered many subjects. She found out they lived about an hour apart and worked for companies that did the same type of business.

When they were through eating and the conversation started to slow down he walked her to her room. At the door he asked if they could meet for dinner the next evening, when Nancy agreed he shook her hand and wished her a good evening. When she was in her room she thought about the evening, it had been fun. He almost seemed to be shy.

The next evening at dinner they discovered that they were both signed up for the entire series of 8 seminars together. When he walked her to her room she gave him a light kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the lovely evening. He blushed.

Kevin was 28; he was intelligent and outgoing most of the time. He was very close to introverted when a beautiful woman was involved. He never had trouble finding a date but never found a woman who was interested in him that he could hold a decent conversation with. Most of his relationships sort of withered on the vine, never going much further than a few dates. A few of the women took him to bed but it was just lust. He felt like he was just a notch in their belts. He was good at his job and good in bed, according to the women who took him there.

Kevin spent 4 years in The Marines, while in he completed most of his college degree; he finished it by attending school full time while working a full time job. He was never in the top of the class but always did well.

There was something about Nancy that intrigued him. She was smart, and certainly beautiful, but there was a confidence she showed that he liked.

By the 4th seminar they were together more than they were apart. They found that by comparing notes they had a fuller understanding of the subjects covered. The last evening of that seminar they kissed lightly on the lips and parted for the evening.

It was early the next morning that Nancy awoke in the middle of an explosive orgasm; she had been dreaming of him and masturbated in her sleep. She had trouble going back to sleep. As she lay there she realized that she had not been out hunting for 3 weeks; she had no desire to do it. She craved Kevin; Damn her convictions of not mixing business and pleasure.

By now they had exchanged phone numbers and talked occasionally between seminars; mostly about how the information helped with their jobs. The conversations started to drift into personal matters; but nothing heavy.

Early December Kevin called Nancy and asked if she would accompany him to his company Christmas party. She jumped at the chance. Since there would be alcohol served the company insisted that those who decided to drink must have a room at the hotel where the party was to take place. Kevin told Nancy he would pay for a room for her too.

The day of the party Nancy drove into town and checked into the hotel. She was dressed and ready when Kevin came to her room to escort her to the party. When she opened the door to her room he could not believe the sight before him; she was the most radiant thing he had ever seen. She was equally impressed with him.

When they walked into the party, the room went almost silent. I say almost, because all you heard was a collective mix of gasps and sighs. Throughout the room a few men and women were tripping over tongues that hung to the ground.

Nancy was grace and elegance personified as she was introduced around the room. After dinner the dancing began: Nancy politely turned down every man who asked her to dance except for the president of the company. The rest of her dances were only with Kevin. After the party they retired to the lounge to talk and relax. He invited her to a New Years Eve party that his parents threw each year; she accepted with the understanding that he would come to her parents' house for Christmas. As they parted for the evening the kiss lasted for a long time. It was all Nancy could do to keep from dragging him into the room.

As she lay in bed, unable to sleep, she reflected back on the last 10 months. The only man she had any desire to be with was Kevin; she had been chaste the entire time. Kevin was having much the same thoughts in his room. Finally they both fell into a fitful sleep.

The next morning came way too early, they met for breakfast and he showed her around his town. They had lunch at an inn halfway up a nearby mountain; the sights were breathtaking both inside and outside. That evening neither wanted to part.

Christmas was wonderful; her family made him feel as if he was a part. Their presents to each other were not large or expensive but well thought out. Likewise the presents for her family were splendid. Nancy and Kevin went for long walks a few times and saw the town she called home. As they talked the words were loving and gentle.

She felt the need to tell him she had not always been a good girl, she in fact had a bit of a reputation here in town. Kevin downplayed it and asked when she was last with another man. She told him it was almost a year. He told her he had been with others too, and that what happened in the past was exactly that; in the past. He had not been with anyone else for over 18 months. They continued to talk about their expectations and desires in life.

The following week was almost torture for them, being apart was the worst part.

Kevin picked Nancy up to take her to the New Years party. On the way there he pulled over at a mountain overlook and they got out seeing the sights. While they looked they held each other tightly and proclaimed their mutual love for each other. As they talked he pulled a ring from his pocket and asked to marry her.

Surprised? Yes she was. She said "Yes." They talked excitedly as they drove to the party.

Nancy wanted to call and tell her parents. He pulled out his phone and hit a speed dial and said hello to the other party. As he handed the phone to her he said "Just tell them you said Yes." Nancy's mother and father were both on the phone when she did just that.

Nancy was amazed when they pulled into the drive to the party. This was not a house it was a mansion.

They arrived about an hour early for the party and broke the news to his parents; they were equally excited about the news. That evening at midnight their kiss seemed to last forever. After the party ended they practically floated up the stairs to their rooms. Their kiss good night was, again, wonderful. Nancy's room was the room his nanny used to sleep in; he slept in his old room.

The next morning Kevin awoke to find his arms wrapped around Nancy who was lying in his bed asleep. The door between their rooms was open. Soon Nancy woke too; she smiled and said she never wanted to sleep without him again.

Kevin and Nancy found a house halfway between their respective jobs and settled in. They slept in the same bed but never made love until their honeymoon. There were more than a few times it was touch and go but they managed.

The wedding was late in June at his parents' house. Everyone commented on how perfect they were for each other. Both sets of parents got along very well, almost as if they have known each other all their lives.

The honeymoon started out with 2 days in their own bed. When they awoke each morning there was a curl of hair that hung down over her forehead. That's funny he thought she never had that curl before.

The rest of their honeymoon was a week long cruise.

Many years later....

Kevin and Nancy are retired now and more in love than ever before. They have 5 children; 3 boys and 2 girls. All of the children are happily married now and there are 26 grandchildren between them.

There are many mornings when she still wakes up with that curl in the middle of her forehead.

She was 85 and he was 87 when they did not answer the phone one morning. Their oldest son found them lying in bed holding each other, with smiles on their faces and that curl in the middle of her forehead.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • There Once Was A Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 641 milliseconds