• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Tiger Woods Discovers Black Women

Tiger Woods Discovers Black Women

Golfing Legend Tiger Woods smiled to himself as he watched Tennis Superstar Serena Williams undress. Hot damn, she was beautiful. The tall, athletic but curvy, dark-skinned Black woman looked simply irresistible in the nude. With her big round breasts, solid Black body and big round and shiny Black ass, she was all that and then some. A Black goddess from ancient Africa come back to life, as more than one fan of the African-American tennis starlet has described her. And Tiger Woods wouldn't disagree. Not tonight. Serena Williams finished taking off her panties and threw them on the bed, where they missed Tiger Woods handsome face by an inch. Fast as lightning, the World's Top Golfer caught the Black woman's see-through red panties and sniffed them. Hot damn. He smiled at her, and gestured for her to come to him. This felt just right.

Serena Williams, the World's Number One tennis player, haughtily walked up to Tiger Woods. The look in his eyes mesmerized her. When she first met him at that party in Hollywood, she hadn't thought much of him. The tall, good-looking guy who was obviously part Black and part Asian but didn't seem to acknowledge his African-American heritage. The bozo who collected blonde-haired white women as if they were toys. A punk who nearly lost his hard-won fortune because he simply couldn't control his lust for flat-chest, flat-bottomed, blonde-haired white women. Yeah, Serena Williams didn't think much of Tiger Woods when they were first introduced at that party. Imagine her surprise when he seemed really interested in her. In fact, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Never one to suffer fools, Serena Williams had walked up to Tiger Woods at one point and asked him what his problem was. The stunned golfer smiled shyly and looked her up and down. Serena Williams rolled her eyes. Did he mean what she thought he meant? It couldn't be. Yeah, she was Serena Williams. The tall Black Amazon who dominated the world of women's tennis with her older sister Venus Williams. However, he was Tiger Woods. His obsession with short, blonde-haired and flat white women was legendary. Why was he ogling her? Tiger Woods seemed to summon his courage, then he looked Serena Williams straight in the eyes. Breathlessly he told her that she was beautiful. Serena Williams looked at Tiger Woods sternly. Amazingly, she smiled. Apparently, he was sincere.

For the rest of the night they bantered. The world's number one golfer and the world's number one female tennis player. Both of them very attractive and world-famous members of the African-American community. As it turns out, they were attracted to each other. A few drinks and much talking later, Serena Williams ended up in Tiger Woods mansion. Tiger Woods watched Serena Williams naked form as she walked up to him. With her big breasts, curvy and sexy body and her big round ass, she was doing things to him. All his life Tiger Woods had never felt attracted to Black women. Until he saw Serena Williams in a bikini. That's when he silently thanked God for creating Black women. The sight of her ass stirred unfamiliar feelings in him. The sight of this Black woman turned him on. Which shocked him before he had never given a second look to a Black woman before. He'd seen plenty of beautiful Black women all over the world. However, they never really moved him. Serena Williams was something else. Her booty was nothing short of spectacular, and her body was hot. Simply put, she had an ass he wanted to bite.

Serena Williams stood a mere foot from the king-sized bed, and glared at Tiger Woods imperiously. Tiger Woods looked at her, puzzled. What was she waiting for? Serena Williams coldly assessed Tiger Woods and told him that if he wanted a piece of her sweet Black pussy, she had conditions. Tiger Woods tried not to roll his eyes and smilingly asked her what those conditions were. Serena Williams told him that if he wanted some of her pie, he had to admit he was Black. Not C-A-B-L-I-N-A-S-I-A-N. As he routinely called himself. Tiger Woods looked puzzled. On the one hand, he was dying for a piece of Serena's world-famous booty and would do almost anything for a taste. On the other hand, he spent his whole life dodging his Black heritage. Could he really start embracing it now?

Pride and lust duelled in Tiger Woods heart. Serena Williams could see the conflict in him and it amused her. Playfully she squeezed her big breasts together. Then she bent over and turned around, flicking some imaginary lint off her feet. Tiger Woods eyes zeroed in on her big round ass and all the blood left his brain and went to his dick. With a dopey smile on his face he told her he wasn't C-A-B-L-I-N-A-S-I-A-N anymore. He considered himself Black now. Serena Williams smiled victoriously. Then she leapt onto the bed, into Tiger Woods waiting arms. Serena Williams smiled inwardly as Tiger Woods passionately kissed her. Man, she had never been with a Black man who was this eager for a piece of her sweet Black pussy before. As she kissed his chest and urged him to relax, she asked him why he was so eager. Tiger Woods told her he had never been with a Black woman before. Serena Williams stared at him, stunned. Wow. Grinning, she told him he was about to discover some Black Magic. Tiger Woods thanked his lucky stars as Serena Williams went to work on him.

Serena Williams kissed a path from Tiger Woods chest to his belly and finally his groin area. She held his cock in her hands. He was a good size, both long and thick. Gently she began sucking his cock while fondling his balls. Tiger Woods closed his eyes as Serena Williams began sucking his dick. Hot damn this woman was amazing. Had he known Black women like her existed, he would have tried one a long time ago. Serena Williams sucked Tiger Woods cock to full hardness, then climbed on top of him. Tiger Woods opened his eyes as Serena Williams straddled him. With wonder in his eyes he gently fondled her breasts. Serena smiled and playfully moved his hands to her hips. She supported herself by resting her hands on his broad shoulders as she lowered herself onto his thick member. Serena Williams went down until her pussy was impaled on Tiger Woods cock. Serena Williams filled her womanhood with Tiger Woods dick, then asked him how it felt to be inside a Black woman. Tiger Woods didn't answer. Instead he gripped Serena Williams hips tightly and thrust his cock deep inside of her. Serena Williams smiled to herself as Tiger Woods began fucking her roughly. She liked his answer. Obviously he liked having his dick deep inside a Black woman.

Tiger Woods put Serena Williams on all fours. Emboldened, he spanked her big Black ass and pulled on her long dreadlocks while thrusting his dick deep into her pussy. Licking her lips, Serena Williams pushed her big Black booty back, grinding it against Tiger Woods groin. She was loving this aggressive side of him. For a guy who never had Black booty before, Tiger Woods was handling her like a pro. And Serena Williams had a big, strong piece of fine Black booty. Not the type any random dude could handle. So when he asked her for some anal action, she was game for that. Being a tall, sexy Black woman with a spectacularly big booty, Serena Williams had requests for anal sex from her male lovers all the time. And most of the time she turned them down because they could not handle her. However, she felt confident Tiger Woods wouldn't disappoint. He had done really well so far.

Serena Williams spread her big Black butt cheeks wide open and Tiger Woods came up behind her. Gently he caressed her butt hole before sliding his tongue in there, followed by his fingers. Lovingly he applied lubricant on her asshole and continued licking it. Serena Williams enjoyed the fun anal play for a while, then told Tiger Woods she was ready for more. He pressed his hard dick against her asshole. And just like that, Tiger Woods began pumping his cock into Serena Williams asshole. The tall and athletic Black woman gritted her teeth as Tiger Woods began pounding his dick into her asshole. At nearly thirty, Serena Williams was no stranger to anal sex. Both the rapper Common and the movie director Brett had their rods up her ass, once upon a time. However, Tiger Woods was in a category by himself. His thick cock filled every inch of her asshole. Serena Williams finally had her big booty packed...and she loved it. She found herself screaming in pleasure mixed with delicious pain as Tiger Woods slammed his cock up her asshole like there was no tomorrow. They went at it until both of them came many times, then they paused to catch their breath. Grinning at each other, they went for round two.

Much later, Tiger Woods lay next to Serena Williams, spent at last. He smiled at her and she smiled at him. They kissed gently. And thus began the relationship which shocked the world. Mixed-race golf legend Tiger Woods began identifying as African-American or Black rather than whatever he called himself before. And he began dating a beautiful and powerful Black woman. Serena Williams. The Black goddess who dominates the world of women's professional tennis. A Black power couple like this hasn't been seen since Barack Obama and his dear wife Michelle. Let the world beware and wonder!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Tiger Woods Discovers Black Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds