• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Time Share Day 01

Jolene Time Share Day 01

12

A story of my wife who loves to fuck while I watch and participate. If you don't like slut wife stories please read another category. If you enjoy slut wife stories please read our other submissions.

*

My wife Jolene and I had responded to a time share sales pitch at a golf resort. It was a good deal for us, four nights at a golf resort in Southern California's desert, all we had to do was endure the sales pitch for three days. If you have read our other adventures you will know Jolene and I like to have a good time when we go out of town. We had talked about making this an adventure, how kinky could we make a sales pitch? We knew we had to attend two dinners, probably several hours each to listen to the time share program. Also there was a luncheon Thursday afternoon that included a tour of the properties. In return we were provided a balcony room for four days, Monday through Friday, there were two 90 minute golf lessons and two rounds of golf. We had Monday night and Thursday night to do what we wanted as the dinners were planned for Tuesday and Wednesday. We had to check out Friday morning as they booked the weekends for rentals.

We arrived Sunday afternoon having an uneventful drive to the desert from our Orange County home. It was a nice day and my beautiful wife Jolene had chosen a short summer dress, buttoned up the front, although most of the buttons were undone by the time we reached our destination. During the drive to the desert I had a hard time, so to speak, of not fondling my wife's mostly exposed breasts. The weather was hot and as we drove my wife enjoyed the hot air moving across her nearly naked body in the truck. Jolene buttoned a couple of buttons when we turned off the freeway, just enough to keep her dress closed, not enough to completely cover her fine tits. As she leaned forward to pull on her sandals her right breast was clearly in view, her erect nipple fully exposed. I told her she was a naughty little wife to which she replied the warm desert air was making her hot and she felt very naughty.

Driving into the time share resort we were excited about the beautiful landscape, two golf courses and adjoining resort hotel. We checked in at the time share facility and were met by a gentleman in his early sixties, tanned and well groomed. As we approached the registration table he stood and took my wife in from top to bottom as she walked across the room in his direction. Jolene is very friendly and as she took his hand in hers she asked if he could tell her a little about the week they had planned for us. Ron, the salesman, showed us around the sales office, going over the map of the property, the amenities and other such items of no interest to me. What was interesting was watching Ron try not to get caught checking my wife out. When she would lean over a display case he made sure to be standing on the other side, taking in my wife's naked braless breasts. He followed her around the various rooms, watching her hips sway in front of him as she checked out the displays.

Jolene sat on the edge of the bed in the model unit, her legs crossed, and her skirt high on her tanned legs. She leaned back, her arms directly behind her forcing her large breasts to push against the thin dress material. Jolene asked a couple of questions about the size of the unit and whether it was hard to get a unit. All the time my wife was allowing her dress to rise higher on her thighs as she watched Ron's reactions to her leading questions. After teasing Ron, knowing he was checking her out as she played, Jolene slid her arms sideways and laid back on the bed as said she needed to take a nap and asked if we could be shown to our suite. My wife's naked pussy was just in view as Ron moved around the end of the bed to the night table at her side, his eyes never leaving my wife's body.

Ron picked up a phone and made a call to the resort then turning while admiring Jolene he let us know someone would be over shortly. Jolene rolled on her side asked if the resort was nice and Ron, smiling at my wife's semi exposed chest said the resort was very nice, especially the dance club on Thursday nights. Taking his hand Jolene pulled herself up into his arms for a brief moment before stepping back and smoothing her dress. He opened the door for us as a golf cart pulled up the driveway. We were escorted to our building by a young man dressed in white tennis shorts and a white golf shirt. He drove ahead of us in a golf cart, we followed in our truck. Smiling Jolene made mention of how tan the young guy was and how nice his legs looked under his shorts as she slipped a button out of a loop leaving the dress unbuttoned to just about her waist. Jolene leaned over and whispered in my ear the desert air was making her horny.

The time share brochure showed a three story building with nine suites, we were lucky enough to get a ground floor unit. Our new friend, Tim, was at my wife's door as the truck came to a stop in front of the building. Opening the truck door for Jolene Tim was treated with a nice glimpse of her tan thighs and shapely calves as she slid from the seat. My wife's tits were barely covered by the thin material of her unbuttoned dress as the desert wind blew it open. During the tour of the suite Jolene made a point of flashing Tim her sexy smile and as much of her legs and cleavage as she could. In the kitchen Jolene bent over at the waist to check out the bottom of the refrigerator, I could see a glimpse of her naked pussy as her skirt raised on her fine ass. Tim was standing behind my wife, his eyes fixed on her ass as she was bent over. He was caught off guard when she stood and turned to face him, a sly look in her eyes.

Tim showed us the sun deck outside and told us the building had a pyramid shape; each floor above is slightly smaller than the one below. This meant that the two balconies above us had a clear view of the sunning area in our suite. Jolene was doing a spin in the bright sunshine, her dress high on her thighs as she spun in circles. When she came to as stop her left breast was clearly out of her dress, her erect nipple pointing directly at our new friend Tim. Blushing a little my wife gently placed her breast back into her dress and apologized to Tim as she smiled into his eyes. Tim said he should be going and asked if there was anything he could do for us before he left. We asked Tim where a casual place to eat was and he gave us directions to a pizza place not too far down the road. He said it was a small place, tables in the front and some in the back, a full bar and the food was great. Taking a small tip and a smile from Jolene he said his goodbyes and left through the front door. As soon as the door closed my wife and I started laughing, moving together while removing our clothes. As I finished unbuttoning my wife's dress I asked her if she enjoyed giving Tim a show, I had her nipples between my fingers as she said she thought we both would enjoy the show. Jolene slid her hand down the front of my shorts to find my hard cock as she asked if I enjoyed her exposing herself to Tim.

Her small hands freed my cock from my shorts as she asked if I would like to watch her suck Tim's cock. Not waiting for an answer my wife dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. Jolene was licking the tip of my cock as she pumped my shaft, swirling her tongue slowly in circles. Holding my cock firmly in her hand she began sliding her wet lips over my shaft until she had my whole cock down her throat. Holding my wife by the back of her head I asked her if she wanted to suck Tim's cock, her only answer more sucking of my cock. I described how I wanted to watch her sucking me off as Tim fucked her from behind; my cock was glistening with her spit as she looked up and asked me if I was serious. Before shoving my cock back into her mouth she asked me to tell her more about what I wanted her to do during the week. I was fucking my wife's face as I told her she was going to be a nasty wife and I was expecting her to fuck Tim and I was pretty sure she wanted to fuck Ron as well. Jolene gives great head and as I began cumming she sucked it out of me, her lips pressed tightly to my cock as she pumped me dry. Leaning back on her heels a couple of strings of cum dripped from my cock, still attached to her lips and fell to her naked tits. Jolene smiled up at me as she rubbed the cum over her nipples and said she wanted to fuck all week if I was up to it. She went on to say she wanted to fuck Ron when she was in the sales office, there was something about the way he carried himself that turned her on. Tim, she said, would be a great fuck toy for the week if she had a chance.

It was about 3:00 in the afternoon and the sun was beating down into the little courtyard as my wife said she wanted to work on her tan before dinner, looking at the two lounge chairs beckoning her. Jolene had already slipped out of her little sun dress and headed toward the bathroom to get a towel and her tanning lotion. She laid a towel out on one of the lounge chairs and her tanning lotion, a book and a little hat on the other before grabbing a beer and laying down on her stomach. Jolene's firm tan body was displayed in front of me as I sat under the veranda in the shade. My wife's legs were slightly parted, her arms dangling down her sides as she asked me to rub some tanning lotion on her. Taking the bottle I squeezed lotion between my hands then began rubbing her body from her shoulders to her ankles. Taking my time on her back I massaged her for a while before moving down to her firm ass. My hands lingered on my wife's ass as I massaged each cheek, letting my fingers brush her pussy as I moved on to her firm thighs. Trailing my hands down her long legs I finished with a brief foot massage before taking my place back under the veranda. My wife was lying in front of me naked glistening in the sun, her body covered with tanning oil already a golden brown from lying around our pool.

I went for fresh beers and as I sat one down for Jolene I thought I heard voices above us and turning to look up I thought I heard our new friend Tim talking with other persons. Slipping back under the veranda I whispered to my wife that Tim was on the veranda above her with some other people. In an adventurous move my wife turned from her stomach and onto her back, exposing herself to whoever was above her. Jolene was in clear view of whoever was on the patio as she pulled her sunglasses over her eyes, slipped her little hat on her head and leaned backward on the lounge chair. The talking had stopped while my wife was changing positions, I wasn't sure if they were still above us or not. Jolene stood and stretched before heading into the area where I was sitting. She sat on my lap and said it was Tim and two other men on the veranda and asked if she should be a naughty little wife. As my finger began sliding into her wet pussy I told her to be as naughty as she liked. We could hear the talking resume above us as my wife kissed me before heading back to the lounge chair.

The voices stopped again as my wife took the bottle of tanning oil and turning it upside down let the oil run over her breasts, dripping from her nipples and running down her flat stomach. Jolene set the oil down and began a slow massage of her large breasts, rubbing the oil over her fleshy tits and erect nipples. Her hands continued down her stomach as she pushed the oil down to her naked pussy. Jolene sat on the edge of the lounge chair as she took the bottle of oil in her hands before turning, taking one leg at a time and running her hands over her thighs, calves and feet, making sure she was glistening with the tanning oil. Once her legs were oiled my wife lay backwards, her oil covered hands finding her pussy, rubbing her shaved pussy in circular motions. My cock was hard in my hands as I watched my wife masturbate in front of me and I was sure in front of at least three other men. Jolene's fingers slid into her pussy as she fucked herself to an orgasm in front of me. My wife lay naked, oily and sweaty in front of me, her fingers trailing her pussy lips as her legs moved around on the lounge chair in response to her orgasm. Standing slowly on wobbly legs she joined me under the veranda, her sexy little smile on her face. Sitting on my lap she began pinching my nipples telling me she could see all three men above her as she masturbated, she said one of the men was our friend Tim and the other two were older men. The voices started again above us as we headed into the suite.

After a little nap and a nice shower we decided to head to the pizza place Tim had told us about. It was just dusk, the warm desert air felt good as we headed to the truck, the breeze playing with my wife's short dress. As I helped my wife in the truck she playfully lifted her dress showing me her freshly shaved pussy as she slid onto the seat. We found the pizza place without too much trouble and Tim was right it was a quaint little place; mostly regulars filled the tables in the half lit restaurant. We made our way through the tables and past the bar to a little area in the back with a couple of tables and a pool table. Jolene's short dress and long legs drew the attention of most of the men in the restaurant including the bartender as we slowly walked by.

There was only a bus boy having dinner in the back room, otherwise it was empty. Jolene took a seat in the only booth, a corner model, in the back. Her long legs picked up the light from the fixture above the pool table, the only light in the dim room. The bus boy left as we sat down and it was only a minute before we were joined by our waiter, a young man who was not ashamed of checking out my wife. He introduced himself as Chad and as he watched my wife cross her legs asked if he could get us something to drink. Jolene ordered her favorite, White Russians, and I opted for tequila with grapefruit juice. Chad dropped a couple of menus on the bar and left to get our drinks saying the pizza was good and so were the pasta dishes. I am not sure if we ordered on the third or fourth drink but as we dropped a quarter into the pool table we ordered a pizza from our new best friend Chad. He had been more than happy to make the trip from the bar to the dark back room; Jolene's legs seemed to be getting longer as she stood over the pool table, a fact not lost on Chad.

As Jolene broke the rack, bent at the waist, her short dress stretched over her tight naked ass, her long legs spread shoulder width apart, and her large breasts swaying below her as the balls rolled over the table. Chad and I watched in awe as my wife shot one ball after the other, leaning this way and that way, always allowing us a view of her find body. Chad had taken our order but didn't want to leave, Jolene was moving around the table caressing the pool cue as she sized up the table. After she missed a shot and took a drink our new friend left to place the pizza order. I sat and watched for a few minutes as my wife sank one ball after another waiting for our dinner. Jolene had sunk about all the balls on the table when we heard a familiar voice; it was Tim from the resort. He said he thought he might find us here having dinner and was glad we took his recommendation. As Tim talked his eyes did not leave my wife's long, semi-exposed body. I was sure he still had the vision of her oil covered body masturbating in the sun this afternoon in his young brain.

Chad returned with another round of drinks and Tim introduced us to him as the great couple he had met today at the resort. Chad just smiled and shook his head up and down as if he had already heard about Jolene's afternoon in the sun. The three of us men were watching as my wife was facing us bent over the pool table, leaning forward, her breasts just about falling forward from her dress. Jolene slowly struck the cue ball, smiling in our direction as it rolled across the table and just kissing it sank the two ball in the corner. Jolene was now finishing her fourth White Russian, she was having a good time and from the look on her face wanted to fuck pretty badly. She had made her way around the table and was leaning back against it just in front of the booth where I sat. Tim had taken a chair and moved it next to the booth, and Chad was still with us, standing watching my beautiful wife. Jolene's tanned legs were slightly spread; the thin material of her dress was clinging to her thighs as she slowly rubbed the pool cue up and down the crease of where her thigh met her right hip. The pool cue slowly rose and fell, moving the thin material up and down her thigh. She had us in a trance and she knew it as she rolled the pool cue over her pussy, pressing the material against her mound with the stick before letting it come to rest on her left thigh. He hands were slowly moving up and down the pool cue like she was stroking a cock, all in a fluid motion, nothing had stopped moving. My wife's hips were making small circles against the pool table as she toyed with the pool cue. My cock was hard and I am pretty sure our two young friend's cocks were hard as well.

The ringing of a bell broke the air as Chad moved to get our pizza. As he returned with the pizza and plates Jolene slid into the booth, her short skirt sliding up high on her thighs as she slipped across the vinyl material. From Tim's seat he had a clear view of my wife's fine legs and he made no attempt to move as we offered him some of our dinner. The three of us sat and ate the pizza, Chad returning from time to time to check on us as we visited. About halfway through the pizza my wife asked Tim what he thought about the privacy of the patio as she had plans to lie out in the sun and didn't want to offend the neighbors. Jolene slyly smiled at him while sipping her drink, sliding her tongue over the rim of the glass as she slid an ice cube from her mouth, letting it slide back into her drink. Tim looked directly at my wife as she lowered her glass and told her he was sure no one would be offended. He took a pull from his beer and smiling back at my wife said he had met our neighbors and was confident they would not mind her tanning if she chose to. Jolene smiled again and said she intended to get lots of sun this weekend and asked Tim if he would like drop by for a drink if he had the time. Tim politely smiled and said it would have to be after work as he couldn't drink while he was working. Jolene smiled as she uncrossed her legs and told him anytime would be fine with her.

It was time to go and standing I took my wife's hand in mine helping her from the booth. I smiled at my wife as she smiled back; as I looked down she was parting her legs enough to let Tim get a good glimpse of her naked pussy before standing. Jolene gave Tim a quick peck on the cheek the turning to Chad gave him a little kiss on his lips while holding his face. We said our goodbyes and left Tim and Chad standing in dimly lit room as we made our way out of the restaurant. I am sure their cocks were as hard as mine as they watched m wife's fine ass sway away from them. In the truck my wife leaned up against the door and began fingering her pussy, saying she was ready to fuck and wondered why we didn't invite the boys back to our suite. Jolene asked if I wanted to watch her fuck Tim and Chad together and if we could go back to the pizza place, her fingers were squeezing her clit as she came all over her hand. Jolene's pussy was dripping wet as she continued playing with herself, telling me she was a very naughty wife who wanted to fuck.

We pulled up to the suite at the resort and could see the lights on in the Jacuzzi area of the building. In the center of the building was a Jacuzzi, a sauna and a swimming pool for all nine units to enjoy. The only lights in the building appeared to be coming from the Jacuzzi, it was almost midnight and the Jacuzzi was supposed to be off at 10 PM according to the sign. Jolene and I made our way past our suite to see what was happening at the Jacuzzi. Stepping into the area we could hear two men talking above the sound of the bubbling water, they could not hear us approach. As we neared the Jacuzzi Jolene told me she thought these were the two men who watched her from above earlier in the day. I was starting to get ideas as we stepped up to the edge of the Jacuzzi. Jolene cleared her throat and as the two men turned she stood with her hands on her hips, legs spread wide, long legs in high heeled sandals, skirt blowing in the breeze and asked the two men if they were here to cause trouble. As one of them started to speak the other stood up in the Jacuzzi and holding his drink up asked my wife if she was there to cause trouble.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Time Share Day 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds