• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Meeting Lady Blue Moon Ch. 02

Meeting Lady Blue Moon Ch. 02

A continuation of the well-received first chapter. Lady Blue Moon and I exchange our respective narratives on this wild night, with its theme....just how far would married Erica go with strangers...?

Suggest you may want to first read "Meeting Lady Blue Moon, Ch. 01" before picking up this second installment.

Enjoy!

*********

The two newcomers exchanged smiles as I made to release them from their pants. Now, dear reader, please know that I am not normally this wanton a slut as the story makes me out to be, but I had decided before making the trip that this weekend would be 'anything goes'.

Needless to say, I certainly hadn't expected John to be so domineering nor so kinky. Perhaps I should have read more of his stories on Lit before making my decision. Now, though, with his thick cock filling my pussy ever so nicely, and his deep thrusts giving me the sexual satisfaction I had been craving all evening, I was going for broke.

Unbuckling the chef's pants (thank goodness he no longer wore his apron!) I was rewarded with the view of a very nicely shaped and quite large penis. He was uncut, which has never been a favorite of mine, but my hand deftly lowered the foreskin to reveal a bulbous purple head.

My thumb found the slit, slick with precum, and began to make circular motions along the front of his cock head. My other hand unzipped the owner's fly and I pulled forth a rather small but quite thick erection. I reached down and cupped his balls as I lowered my mouth onto his shaft. Mmmmm... he was deliciously salty.

I must have been quite the sight, my breasts pressed against the hood of the car, body bent to the side sucking a cock while on my other side I was now stroking urgently, all the while having my pelvis banged into the car's grill as John continued to slam home. I felt my orgasm build rapidly to a release.

Moaning, I switched my mouth to the cock on my left and took as much of it into my mouth as I was able, all the while stroking the restaurant owner's penis for all I was worth. This action was quickly rewarded by a warm, sticky discharge all over my hand and arm.

As if on cue, the cock in my mouth twitched and, before I could remove it, short forth two quick spurts of salty semen. So enraptured was I by John's continual assault on my vagina, now accompanied by his fingers deftly manipulating my clitoris, I swallowed the chef's cum, spurt after spurt, as my second orgasm began. My vaginal muscles clenched and released, then clenched and released again on John's shaft as I shook from my latest climax.

The two newcomers stepped back, their now flaccid penises still sticking through the flies of their undershorts and shot each other a victory salute. I gasped in disappointment as John pulled out of my sopping wet pussy. He had not yet cum.

"Erica, you must learn to be patient," he told me as he zipped up his pants. "Gentlemen, I hope our tip was sufficient for the fine service and delicious meals we received tonight," he patted my naked ass as I lay drained on the hood of the car. "I do believe the lady especially enjoyed her dessert."

********************

Erica had corresponded with me, as well as the 'Lit' public, that she had an oral fetish. When she pulled my zipper down once more as we hopped into the car and began to suck on my still turgid member, dripping with her fresh juices, I needed no further convincing.

"Four cocks sucked in one night," I teased her as I pushed her auburn hair down gently onto my cock as I drove us back to the Embassy Suites. "Quite a performance." Erica could only grunt her reply as her throat was encased around my dick, but she sucked on me even more urgently. I teased her some more, enjoying pushing her buttons. "It'd be quite a stretch to convince me that you're not a cock slut."

She tried to raise her head to either repudiate or reinforce my comments, but a firm press on the back of her skull told her where her talents were currently needed. "No, stay right there, darlin', keep me hard, keep sucking my cock. Your mouth is magical."

She squirmed just enough to extract her mouth from my dick, and through the dim illumination of the dashboard, I saw a slim strand of saliva hanging from her red lips to the tip of my dickhead. "Your cock is magical, John. You didn't tell me it was THIS good, damn."

It took every ounce of self-control I could muster not to explode into her hot mouth as we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. Erica reluctantly raised her head as she realized we had reached our destination. It suddenly dawned on me that we hadn't even been into our room yet. The night was young, all kinds of possibilities awaited our journey into carnal recreation.

We walked into the lobby, and though Erica had tried to gather her wardrobe into a presentable stage, she looked like a woman who had sucked a foursome of dick already tonight, and I had pulled her hair into a tangled ball that translated into 'freshly fucked' to any observers. And there were quite a few as we kissed while waiting for the glass elevator to make its descent. I tasted the scent of three different specimens of semen on her lips.

"It's time for your reward. Call it just reciprocation," I whispered to her as the cab finally opened and we stumbled into the elevator, providing a full view to the spectators below.

I knelt down and raised her skirt over her navel, revealing her pantiless and saturated pussy, turned her so that her tits mashed against the window as we rose, and lapped at her slit, tasting her sweetness on my twitching tongue for the first time.

The fine city of Lexington had its own live oral sex revue unfolding as I reached back and pressed the 'stop' button between floors five and six. We remained suspended in the elevator for a good three or four minutes as I hungrily licked and sucked on Erica's swollen labia, ultimately bringing her off with a light pinch on her clit.

From my vantage point between her spread legs, even from fifty feet above the lobby, I could see the bulges rising in the laps of four businessmen who gazed, mesmerized, as the beautiful redhead came hard on my face, in full view for all to see.

We staggered out of the cab after I re-started the elevator, and heard the smattering of applause and catcalls of appreciation from below.

As we reached our room, Erica kissed me passionately once more. Her kisses were simply sensational, I must admit. She looked into my eyes with a mixture of unabashed lust, but also with a twinkle of mirth. "You're a freak, John. This is so fucking hot. But I need to feel that big, thick dick in my cunt again."

Room 612, we're home!

********************

Still buzzing from the orgasm in the elevator, I nearly dropped the keycard as I fumbled with the lock. Nothing short of feeling John's big cock deep inside me would satisfy the burning in my pussy. Closing the door behind us, I turned and locked my lips on his, my tongue darting into his mouth like a snake's as my hand deftly unzipped his fly and pulled his manhood free.

Dropping to my knees, I hungrily attacked his erection, slurping loudly as I sucked the thick, purple head. John undid his belt and his pants dropped to the floor. Reluctantly releasing my lips, I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled down his shorts.

His cock was magnificent, much bigger and thicker than my husband's I thought, guiltily. My hand wrapped around the base of his shaft and began to stroke, trying to milk some precum to the slit. Ah, there was a drop. I eagerly licked it up then rose to my feet. I stepped back, unzipped my dress, and let it fall to the floor. There I stood, in my corset and stockings, pantiless (where had I lost them, I wondered) the smell of my sex obvious to us both.

I climbed onto the still-made bed on hands and knees as John removed his tie and shirt. I offered myself to him, pleading, "Fuck me hard, now. I need your cock!"

********************

Erica's position on the mattress gave me an unfettered view of both potential entry holes. I knew, and she knew that I would soon be ravaging both. Her pink puckered anus peered out from between her plump, delectable ass, seemingly winking at me as an invitation, but her asshole would have to wait. For now, at least.

I placed my cockhead at the slit of her sopping pussy, her nectars now literally cascading down her thighs, and slapped the tip on her folds as she groaned. "Stop teasing me, you fucker," she wailed over her shoulder, grasping and flailing one arm behind ner back, seeking to grope my dick and guide it to the first target.

I'd be something less than a gentleman if I didn't acquiesce to her wish at this point. So, in keeping with the customer service theme we had lived by all evening, I grabbed each hip firmly, aimed, and with one ferocious thrust, nearly served to split her saturated cunt in two. Erica shuddered and emitted an ear-piercing screamed at the very first penetration, so deep, impossibly so, my big dick snapping onto her cervix with a powerful, audible 'bang'.

I pulled at that already tangled mane of auburn curls and tugged her head back roughly so I could growl into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you savagely, you fucking married slut." My heavy balls slammed against her ass cheeks, literally reddening them with each slap. "You want that, don't you, Sweet Erica, my beautiful whore? You need to get fucked like a captured animal, don't you?" My own sexual adrenalin had reached a frenzy, it was like some powerful carnal force had taken over my body. My cock felt harder and thicker than ever before.

The cum that oozed out of her cunt, combined with her cries of orgasmic glee, gave me both the answer and more incentive.

I rolled her over onto her back, and the lust-filled stare that she gave me, one of complete submission yet mixed with just a twinge of fearful anxiety, served to fuel me even more. I lifted her legs up to my shoulders, crossed them into a letter 'X' shape, and ravaged her pussy, filling it to the hilt and beyond, pounding her needy cunt mercilessly.

Erica writhed and moaned and seemingly teetered on the edge of consciousness, her eyes rolling back into her head, her stomach heaving in one wave of orgasm after another. I took her ankles and gripped them tightly. Her eyes opened as slits in response to the sensation of my hands lifting her higher off the mattress. I pulled my angry cock out of her gash with a 'pop', and teasingly dangled it at the entrance of her most forbidden tunnel.

"Now, you're going to get ass-fucked, married one. But only if you beg for it. Tell me what you want."

************

TO BE CONTINUED......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Meeting Lady Blue Moon Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds