• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Spank Me Daddy

Spank Me Daddy

My name is Angelica Rowens. You could call me a rebel, you could call me an angel. I don't give a damn. I slid my iPod into my pocket, and gave myself a once-over in the mirror. Dress code busting shorts, nearly transparent cami, hot pink push-up bra. I looked sexy. And I loved it. Being a C cup really had its perks. I was a senior at Mountain Valley High. And I couldn't wait to get out of there.

I ran downstairs, and my dad looked up from the kitchen table. "What the hell are you wearing, Angelica?" he asked in what he thought was a calm and scary voice.

"Um. Clothes?" I answered sarcastically, and ran out the door before he could yell at me.

It was a Friday, and Friday meant partying at my school. Being one of the popular ones, I was the first to be invited to all the parties.

Back in my room after a long and incessantly boring day of school, I lounged on my bed in total boredom, just thinking about the party tonight. I loved the heat, the sex, the boys. But... the boys were so immature. And inexperienced. I wanted an older guy. A college guy. As I thought about sex and older men, my finger slipped under my bra and rubbed my hard nipples, the horniness fading as I slipped into sleep.

At 9, I woke up, and decided to get ready for the party. I checked my closet, and opted for the short, black miniskirt and tight corset top. It didn't matter, it'd be coming off soon anyway.

I didn't bother with thongs, the guys ripped them off without a second glance.

I grabbed a pair of stilettos and went downstairs. My father was sitting on the couch, watching TV. I passed by him without a word. But a jolt of my wrist held me back.

"You are dressed so inappropriately, I'd be surprised if you weren't a hooker." my father growled under his breath. I angrily tried to yank my wrist away, but he was a strong man.

"Let me go, Daddy." I said, my blue eyes flashing.

"You don't ever listen to me. Why should I listen to you?" he asked icily. His face changed into one of thought. "When you were little... when you didn't listen to me, I'd have to spank you. And then you would behave like a good girl."

I listened with a growing sense of horror. He wouldn't spank me, right? I was too old for that now...

"Now are you going to change into something more appropriate, or do I have to spank you?" he asked. I looked into his blue eyes for a spark of humor. There was none. I became defiant.

"I am NOT changing. You don't care. You haven't cared since mom left!" my voice increasing with emotion.

"That doesn't mean you can wear whatever you want and do whatever you want when you go to parties, Angelica!" he yelled.

"I AM NOT CHANGING." I said, and stood defiantly.

"...Fine. Then i'll just have to spank you." he yanked my wrist toward him and I fell onto his lap.

He skillfully pushed me into the position, and all my resisting, and struggling had no effect against his muscular chest.

My dread increased as he pushed my skirt up.

"No panties. Just as I thought." he said, anger dripping from his voice. My face was red with anger and humiliation. Not because my butt was ugly. Oh no. I stair stepped every day and ran track. I had a nice butt. But I blushed because this kind of turned me on.

His rough, calloused hand touched my smooth butt for a second, before it slammed down, and I squealed in pain. The pain brought me back to my senses and I started screaming again, struggling against his hold. I started flailing with each slap, I knew my ass was red as a tomato by now. My entire body fought against him.

With a jolt of shock, I realized my huge C-cup tits had spilled out of my top, and with each spank, my breasts bounced. And I knew my father noticed.

The moment his arm loosened its hold, I kicked myself off and rolled over on the sofa, trying to get away. His eyes widened in shock, and he grabbed my stilettos and pulled my towards him. My legs were in the air, my open pussy bared to him.

I blushed, and he pinned my legs down with his forearms against my inner thighs, placing his head dangerously close to my open and wet slit.

"Don't you dare try and fight me, you whore." he growled. "Do you see why you need to dress appropriately now? What if a rapist was doing this to you? You're practically asking him to do this.." his hand reached up and grazed my left breast. "..And this.." his fingers grabbed my hard nipple, and tweaked it. I squealed in pain and pleasure.

He moved closer, so that his body was between my legs, and his other arm moved up to grab my tits in his large hands. He kneaded them together harshly. I saw the lust in his face, the lust I had mistaken for anger.

"W- what else would he do, Daddy?" I asked, my body pulsing with lust.

His hand moved down my body and rubbed my pussy. I threw my head back and groaned. His fingers found my hole and he started pumping three of his fingers in there. My tits bounced erotically.

His head moved down to my chest and he started biting and sucking on my breasts and nipple. His hand released my and ripped the corset and skirt off my body. His pants came off, and then his boxers.

I squatted, my stilettos gripping the carpeted floor, and started sucking his long, hard cock. I blew him, stroking his balls with my fingers until i felt them tighten. I pulled away, and watched as his load came all over my tits. I rubbed them seductively, and shoved me down to the floor, before putting his penis in my vagina, and pumping, grabbing my tits and yanking me up and down and all over again, pounding my clit.

My body pulsated, orgasming over and over with his experienced thrusts, filling me. As we came for the last time, he bent down and kissed me softly of the lips, before standing up and walking away.

I sat up, the cool air drifting past my sticky boobs, my pussy throbbing. I bit my lip, and went back up to my room, throwing out my corset and skirt on the way up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Spank Me Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds