• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Perfect Sex Robot Ch. 02

The Perfect Sex Robot Ch. 02

Sex robot M3 day 2.

The last thing I remember of last night is hearing Genie the med student explaining test two to the webcam recording the session. I woke up at home clothed but without underwear. My feet were bruised the tip of my left big toe skinned – I must have stubbed it last night. There was a new prepaid smart phone in my pocket with a bicep armband. I opened the "New message":

Good morning M3, Last night was tons of fun, you performed very well. Now that I have some pocket money I can continue my research with you.

I am unsure how much you are able to remember, so I took the liberty of sending the link to some of my experiment recordings. But you should really watch the one you took from your new phone last night first. Don't worry the Vice Chancellor will never miss it - buys a new car every year anyway. I have the rest of your phone recordings on file.

I will be recording your reaction to your little adventures in my results. I will reveal them to you during our next test session.

Please note, when you get a message from me, you will comply immediately or I will publish one of your tests on Youtube along with a scan I took of your drivers license. Further disobedience and I will forward your little crime spree to the police. But it won't come to that. You want to be a good boy don't you?

I opened the video file saved on the phone. It was a view from the phone strapped to my arm. I was walking up a driveway to a very big expensive looking house at night.

I could hear a faint voice. I guess it was through a blutooth headset that did not record on the Phone. I seemed to be following instructions, pausing every few seconds hearing the murmur of the voice before doing the next thing. I took out a car key with a garage door remote tapped to the back and pressed the button. The silver AMG Mercedes in front of me in the driveway unlocked with a yellow flash and quick chirp. As I got in I saw a reflection of myself in the tinted window – it was like a movie, I had no memory of this car or last night past the university store room at all, an almost total blank.

I pushed big glass the start button and drove the car for about 10 minuets to Brunker Rd in Greenacre. I got out and two men got in and the video stopped.

I think I videoed myself stealing a car. Did I walk home barefoot from Greenacre? My mind searched for a memory.

My heart audibly pounded as I clicked on the link from the text message. I felt myself start to shake as it slowly downloaded.

Genie's Voice:

"Test 7 Friday 12 June 2010 8.42pm, Electro erection and electro ejaculation."

I saw myself still standing at attention in the storage room in front of the workbench. Genie standing so her face was just out of shot tapped her phone and I quickly got a hard on, it took only a few seconds. In ten seconds it was bright pink and bobbing around.

"Test subject experiences involuntary erection as shown. Erection is electrically stimulated through the subjects prostate. Frequency and Voltage variations are in my written report attached as an rtf file. Erection can be maintained without permanent damage to subject for prolonged periods. Endurance test to follow."

Genie walked over and tapped my hard on with a ruler, and then measured it. "Erection independent of subjects control or mental state in any way."

Genie took the ruler and batted the head of my penis like a Tee-ball. I cried out in pain and Genie said, "Quiet, remain at attention M3."

I stood up straighter again and she backhanded me from the other direction with a giggle.

Genie stepped out of the frame and continued, "Stage two, by increasing the voltage and modulating the frequency between 80 and 100 hertz electro ejaculation is achieved."

With a few taps of her phone I stated shaking and air thrusting standing at attention. After five or six seconds there was pre cum starting to dribble out.

Genie tapped her phone and said, "Subject is completely incapable of arresting the ejaculation while being stimulated." With those taps I stopped instantly returning to standing up straight.

Genie started the winch and lifted me just off the ground. "Subjects genitals can be totally controlled electrically."

Genie took my hair and pulled me upside down. She held my head between her knees and took a tie down and looped my feet, holding me upside down. Genie spun me around to face the web cam. "M3 if you cum it will be on your own face, so try not to cum. Subject has been given conflicting instructions, however the electrical stimulation is totally overwhelming."

Genie tapped her phone again and I started shaking and thrusting swinging a little as I dangled from the winch line.

Watching this on the little phone screen I could see it was me, but I had no recollection of this test or the ones between three and seven.

Pre cum came out straight away and dripped on to my chest. Genie tapped the phone again and lowered the winch which repositioned me more vertically. She tapped the phone again and pre cum dripped onto my neck and then chin. I started shaking harder and cum spurted out onto my neck and then up my nose.

Genie's voice "The subject will continue ejaculating until the scrotum is depleted. The ejaculatory action will continue while the electrical signal is present, it will take a few minuets for more the seminal fluid to regenerate."

I continued to thrust and shake upside down like a freshly caught marlin. A cum bubble formed on my nose and popped. After a few seconds more pre cum dribbled onto my face and Genie tapped her phone saying "Experiment ended 8.48pm." The video abruptly ended.

I get another text message:

M3, I need to document your progress as a sex robot. The first two subjects experienced problems and the experiments had to be terminated. Close this message and take a picture of your face and send it back to me after you have seen the two videos I left for you.

I had just watched the video of myself taking the Vice Chancellors car and being electro ejaculated with no memory of either thing happening so I took the picture with the phone and send it.

Almost instantaneously I got a reply:

Good M3, you are doing well. Here is the video from last night test 6, watch it now, then take another picture of your face for comparison.

I opened the link and saw myself standing at attention in the full body electro harness from last night. The video cache was fast and I heard Genie the med students voice once again:

"Test 6 Friday 12 June 2010 8.31pm electro castration and electro impotence. M3 can you hear me."

I relied "yes."

Genie holds up a magazine and says , "Can you see this Picture?"

Again "yes."

Genie continues "Do you find it sexually arousing?"

Once more "Yes." At this point I start to get a semi - my cock starting to rise.

Genie steps out of frame and says, "Subject M3 given visual stimulus is experiencing an erection as a result. With the application of a TENS signal, all biological stimulation is blocked. M3 put your right hand on your penis and masturbate to orgasm. Do you understand?

"Yes." It's hard to see but the look on my face is almost like boredom.

Genie taps her i-phone and I begin tugging away as Genie explains out of shot:

"M3 is unable to achieve orgasm even though the erection continues to grow."

I continue tugging for a minuet or so comically hunched over and swapping hands becoming more involved and speeding up.

Genie waits for another minuet before adding "...stage two electro impotence. With a secondary DC signal the erection can be nullified altogether."

Another few taps at her phone and my now raging hard on starts to soften and shrink in my hand. In less than 15 seconds it is completely flaccid and flopping around totally limp in my hands. I am still furiously tugging away, now with both hands air thrusting hunched over with a ridiculous look on my face.

Genie waits through a full minuet of me gyrating and tugging before saying,

"M3, stop. Stand at attention."

I stop immediately and stand up straight. Genie adds, "The Chemical control over the subject M3 is total, however the electric signals from the control harness cannot be willed away because they are simply more powerful than the electrical energy from the subjects own nerves. Test ended 8.40pm"

The video stopped.

I was rocked, I had been naked and masturbating in a full body harness unable to come for ten minuets and totally controlled like a perverted puppet.

Stunned, I forgot about taking my own picture.

Seconds later I got another text message:

M3! Take that picture NOW!

I took another picture of my face and sent it without looking at it.

A minuet or so went past before I got another message:

Excellent, you are progressing well, now I need you to go to your computer for the next phase.

I turned on my computer and it would not log on.

Another text:

Your new user name is "Sex robot M3" and your password is "Obedience"

I now have administrative control over your computer. I have your email password and can send emails from your account and save files to your computer via TeamViewer remote desktop.

I log in as M3 and find a new email account and instructions:

M3 you are to record all of your experiences in an online journal. You must be totally honest; you must not hold anything back.

My experiments on you are going well, however the ultimate goal is not your concern. Just be clear in your documentation of your experiences. You will help me complete my research and I will allow you time to continue working.

Some of my experiments will involve using you in public settings, but outside of work and experiments you will only have time to eat sleep and complete your writing assignments. If you feel ill or are unable to comply with test instructions you must text me immediately.

Be advised, if you fail any tests I will post your "adventures" on Youtube along with your name and whose car you stole. Now, open yahoo messenger your cam is set to public and your log on won't allow you to change my settings.

Click on this link but do not play it until I connect with your messenger account. I will record your reaction to the viewing next test in real time.

Yahoo starts and I can see Genie friends listed as "Owner". I click on the link and the video starts to download. It's a very small file.

I see Genie "online" and start to view my cam. I click the video and it plays without sound.

The cam is closer to me so my knees to head fill the frame. I get a hard on, and there is an orange light. The cam refocuses to show Genie heating a coil of wire in some pliers with a small butane torch. The coil is wound into two letters I can't read.

Genie presses the glowing hot wire under the left side of my balls for a second and there is smoke but I don't react. Genie picks up a second coil and heats it.

She presses it into the right side of my ball sack and there is a small puff of smoke again, this time she tapes her phone and I jump in the air. The agony is all over my face as I jump around holding my balls. The video stops mid-jump, freezing anguish on my face.

Straight away I strip off my pants and lift up my balls to look. There is a small "GR" on one side and "M3" on the other. The brand has only scorched the skin and there isn't blood or broken skin.

I hear a cackle of uncontrolled laughter over yahoo messenger and I see my mouse curser move by itself. Four pictures appear on my desktop and then open as tiled background.

The first is a still of me being branded the second is me watching the video the third and fourth are me stripping and looking at the brands on my balls. The background image on my desktop is locked and I cannot change it.

The cackling dies down and I hear the tapping of keys –

OMG! You are a good subject. Relax now and I will be in touch soon with your next assignment.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Perfect Sex Robot Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 364 milliseconds