• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughters and Me Ch. 03

My Daughters and Me Ch. 03

Thank you so much for all of the positive feedback from chapters 1 and 2. My goal is to give you folks an enjoyable story that can entertain you while giving you the sexy details of our taboo lifestyle. My girls were so surprised that I put our experiences out for you to see but it also excited them as it has for me. Again, because this is a true story it may not be the most sex filled, far out crazy story that you may read, but it's our true story. Thanks for reading and please enjoy.

*

"Well, that was a close one", I told Jenni. Having nearly being discovered by my daughter Amy was definitely a wake up call to what we were doing was probably not right. OK, definitely not right. How in the hell would I be able to explain to her that her sister and her mother were lovers? How would she have responded? How would I have handled it if she was repulsed? But then again, how would I have handled it if she wasn't? My God, my lust for my daughter has taken all of the proper thoughts and reasoning and thrown them out the window.

"Mom, I can't believe that just happened! What would you have done if she caught us together?"

"I don't know Baby, let's just get dressed and figure it out later."

Jenni and I got dressed and went about the rest of the evening like nothing happened. Of course when we caught each other's eye we would both pause and think of what we did but Amy was oblivious to everything. Later that night while Jenni and I were sitting in the living room watching and laughing at "The Real Housewives of Orange County" on TV, Amy came in to watch with us with a bowl of ice cream.

"Yeah right, none of you or your friends act like that, huh mom?" Amy kept making fun of the ladies on TV portraying life in OC where we live. Jenni just nudged me in the ribs laughing.

"Just enjoy the show Sweetie, not everybody thinks that everybody in Orange County is like that." Amy finished her bowl of ice cream and said that she enjoyed our "new" beach.

'I loved getting naked and feeling the sun all over my body mom. We need to start going to that beach more often. It's down the coast a little farther but so worth it."

Jenni chimed in too, "Yeah, I felt so sexy down there getting all naked. And it was so funny that EVERYBODY was checking us out. I swear I felt like I was on stage for them. Kind of turned me on to know that all of those guys were looking at us. I made a point of getting up and down to go to the water just so they could look at me"

'Yes, we'll go back girls, I liked it too. The sun felt great on my body. I've always wondered about that beach since I was a kid. Hey Amy, when did you get that tattoo and those piercings on your nipples? I never knew you had those."

"Oh, I got those as soon as I turned 18 last year. I got them in Redondo Beach when I went to visit dad one weekend. I didn't know if you'd be cool with it so I did it up there. You're not mad are you?"

"Oh no, I actually think they look pretty sexy. I've just never seen nipple piercings up close."

"You do? Thanks." And as soon as those words left her mouth she pulled up her t shirt over her head and took off her top. "I like them too, they make me feel sexy. I first saw them in a porno."

As she was doing this she was cupping her bare pierced breasts in front of Jenni and I. All I could do was stare and lust over her. My pussy was getting moist looking at my topless 19 year old daughter. She was kneading her titties like it was nothing.

"I want to get my pussy pierced too, right here."

Amy proceeded to peel down her sweat pants and placed her hand on her pussy and pulled her lips apart showing her clit and where she wanted it to be pierced. Oh my fucking God!!! I couldn't believe my youngest so sexy daughter was on the couch naked in front of me spreading the lips of her pussy for me to see.

Jenni walked over to Amy and placed her hand on her thighs and asked her ,"Won't it hurt?"

"No, my friend Kelly has one and she loves it! She says when she's having sex she can feel her boyfriend's cock rub against it and it feels so good!"

Oh my God, I can't believe she just said that. I was so turned on looking at her and she was just laying there naked like it was nothing.

"I want to pierce my belly" Jenni said. She then pulled up her top and took it off. "What do you think Amy?" Amy went over and looked at her topless sister's belly.

"Oh yeah, it would look so cute. God you have nice titties, they'd look so good pierced too!"

As she said that she cupped both of her sister's tits and started to rub the nipples of each breast between her fingers. Again I couldn't believe this was happening before my eyes but I didn't want it to stop.

"I like to roll my nipples with one hand when I masturbate and the nipple ring helps." She continued to roll Jenni's nipples and Jenni let out a soft moan. "What about your pussy Jenni? Would you like to get it pierced with me?"

Amy pushed down Jenni's shorts and bent down to look at her pussy.

"Oh no, there's no way I'd mess with my clitty, she's just fine the way she is."

Jenni reached down and petted her pussy and pulled her lips apart to show her clit.

"I like the way you trim your hair down there sis." Amy was stroking her sister's "landing strip" above her pussy. "I just shave mine all the way because I could never get my strip to look right. Maybe you can trim mine for me from now on? I don't know, I like it totally shaved though"

Amy was rubbing her pussy lips up and down slightly sticking a finger in between her lips. Both my daughters were standing naked in front of me and touching each other and I was so fucking turned on. My pussy was soaked looking at those two hot young girls standing there.

Amy snapped me out of it by saying "Mom, you should pierce your belly too. You have a pretty hot body. I never knew my mom was so hot!" With that she walked over to me a pulled up my t shirt up to below my breasts.

"Stand up momma, let me see." I stood up and she grabbed the hem of my t shirt and pulled it over my head. "See mom, you have a nice belly, it would look so cute." Amy was rubbing my belly and I was trembling. She reached up to my titties and started stroking my nipples like she had done to Jenni.

"I think you should pierce your nipples too mom, but I don't know if you'd be up to it. Look Jenni, her nipples get so hard from my touching them, they'd be perfect to pierce."

Jenni walked over and grabbed my tits in her hands and started to tweak my nipples. She knew what she was doing and I know it excited her to be touching me like that in front of her sister with her sister not knowing what went on between us earlier in the day.

"You're right Amy, mom's nipples are nice and hard they would be perfect candidates." Jenni said this while staring me straight in the eye with a little knowing look. She continued to tweak my nipples even though she already had made her point.

"OK girls, that's enough for tonight. Let's get to bed and make a return trip to the beach tomorrow. But I want to get an earlier start since it will be a Sunday and it's supposed to be a beautiful day tomorrow."

So the girls gathered their clothes and we all said good night and went to our rooms. Of course both of my daughters hugged and kissed me goodnight while I was topless and they were totally nude. Feeling our tits crush against each other as we hugged was such a turn on. Amy gave me a quick peck on the lips and Jenni made sure her sister left the room before she hugged me and gave me a soft sensuous tongue kiss to end our evening. I grabbed her ass cheeks as we kissed each other good night.

I grabbed Jenni's hand as she was leaving and told her to come to my room in about a ½ hour. "I'm so fucking horny I need you tonight Baby."

"Of course momma, I'll be there!"

As soon as jenni walked in my room and shut the door I grabbed her and kissed her like only lovers do. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and kissed her with so much want and desire. I only had a short silk robe on and jenni grabbed my titties as we were making out. She took my nipple in her hand and rolled it back and forth. My hands were on her ass reaching underneath her shorts grabbing her cheeks and squeezing them. We broke our kiss and I went to the bed while Jenni took off her t shirt and shorts. We continued to kiss and squeeze any part of each other's body that we could.

"We were turning you on earlier, weren't we mom?"

"God Baby, you sure were. I wanted to touch my pussy so bad looking at the two of you touching each other. Then when you both started tweaking my nipples I wanted to explode! It took all of my energy to stop myself from kissing your sister's and your lips while your hands were on my tits."

"I know mom, I was doing that knowing what kind of effect it had on you. Did you notice Amy was pinching her nipples while I was pinching yours? I think she liked watching us. You know she's into girls don't you?"

"Really? I didn't know that."

"Oh yeah, Amy's a wild one and she always said that she wished she could have a husband and a wife because she finds both so attractive. She told me a couple of times that she's had sex with some of her girlfriends."

"Wow, I didn't know that. Need to keep that in mind. Well, come over here Baby. Momma needs her pussy licked."

Jenni went down and started to lick my pussy. God, it felt so good. She was licking my lips so softly quickly darting her tongue inside and out of my pussy. I was so wet from all of the excitement earlier. Jenni started to nibble on my clit.

"Oh yes Baby, just like that. So fucking horny for you, eat me Baby, eat your momma."

Jenni continued to eat me as I was tweaking my nipples. I was experiencing little cums knowing that a big one was on its way. Jenni lifted my ass off the bed and was trying to lick my ass.

"Hold on Baby, let me get on my knees."

I bent over and got on my knees and Jenni spread my cheeks apart and started to tongue my ass. What a fucking feeling!!! I've never had that done to me until Jenni did it earlier in the day and I can't describe the feeling that I was experiencing. As she was tonging my ass she would rub my pussy along the lips and slowly finger fuck me.

"Yes Baby, oh God yes!! Fuck me Baby, fuck me with your fingers. Tongue momma's ass, I love it so much!!! I'm gonna cum Baby, here it cums!!!!! Yes, yes, yes, yes, AAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!!"

I had the greatest cum in my life. I could not believe what I was experiencing. My heartbeat was going a mile a minute. Jenni slid her body up to mine and placed her lips on me sliding her tongue in my mouth. I sucked her tongue and kissed her wanting to taste my juices. My hands were all over her body stroking her soft skin feeling her titties and cupping her ass. She continued to tongue fuck me until I had to come up for air. God, I couldn't believe the feeling that my body was experiencing. I felt like every nerve in my body was standing on alert.

After I calmed down I went down and took her pretty nipples into my mouth alternating between the two. Her nipples stood up like little pencil erasers and I was sucking and tonguing them like I was a starved child. My hand was playing with her pussy as I was kissing and licking those hard nipples. My Jenni was so wet I could hear the sloshing sound as I finger fucked her hot pussy. I went down and took her sweet pussy into my mouth and kissed her pussy like it was her mouth and just tongue kissed and sucked on her entire hole. I rubbed my entire face on her pussy fucking her with my nose. I would place my mouth on her pussy and rub her clit with my nose moving my face back and forth and up and down. Jenni was grabbing the top of my head pushing my face down on her pussy.

"Yes momma, eat me so good. Yes, I love it. Don't stop, don't stop eating me!!"

I was in heaven with my face in my daughter's pussy, trying to make her feel what she made me feel. I could not get enough of her. I wanted this to last forever.

"Get up Baby, bend over for me so I can lick your ass."

Jenni got on all fours and lifted that sweet ass of hers into the air. Right before me was that hairless rosebud that I wanted to tongue fuck so bad. I placed a soft kiss directly on her asshole and proceeded to lick it up and down for a few seconds. Jenni squirmed and told me that it felt so good. I then stuck my face between her cheeks with her cheeks enveloping my face while I slowing inserted my tongue into her ass. I tongue fucked her slowly at first but when I could tell she was really into it I fucked her quickly with strokes going in and almost pulling all the way out.

"Yes, God oh yes. Fuck my ass momma, fuck me!!!

I fucked her ass with my tongue and Jenni came so good.

"OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, here it CUUUUU MMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Jenni came so good and I locked onto her ass until she pushed my face away. My face was drenched with her juices and I could taste her all over my lips. I went up hugged my sweet daughter and kissed her all over her face as she came down from her cum. As soon as she calmed down I kissed her on her lips and our tongues intertwined and we kissed with tenderness and lust combined. We kissed only as two people in love but who were so turned on by each other could kiss.

"I love you Baby. I love you Lover."

"I love you too momma."

We lay in each other's arms for awhile and then Jenni got up to go back to her room. Tomorrow will be an exciting day, going back to our nude beach to spend some quality naked time with my two hot daughters. I can't wait. I can't wait to see them in all of their naked glory. I can't wait to get my hands on both of them!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughters and Me Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 578 milliseconds