• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pornstar Joclyn Stone Does Anal!

Pornstar Joclyn Stone Does Anal!

Joclyn Stone is one of the top starlets of the Adult Film Industry today. A beautiful, curvy and clear-eyed blonde woman with the kind of nicely rounded booty that even Black women would envy. She has carved out a niche for herself by working in everything from interracial porn movies to fetish films and MILF-type flicks. Always her amazing sensuality and sexy body dazzle both male and female fans. And today, she's been asked to cross one more river. To take the anal plunge. Lately, the adult film industry has been going after those sultry actresses with fabulous behinds who refused to do anal. And one by one they fell into it. Nyomi Banxxx. Gianna Michaels. Devon. Caroline Pierce. And many others. Now it appears that it's Joclyn Stone's turn. At last.

Joclyn Stone stood before the mirror and smiled to herself. At long last, the moment she dreaded had come. Her first on-camera anal scene. Oh, well. She knew this day would come. And now that it has, she was happy that it would be a trusted friend and lover who would do the honours. Shane Diesel lay on the bed, looking sexy in his White silk shirt and Black silk pants. The tall and muscular, light-skinned Black man looked good enough to it. From where she stood, Joclyn Stone blew him a kiss. Shane smiled at her, and gestured for her to come to him. She loved his smile. He made her forget about the cameras, the crew and the director. It was just him and her in the bedroom. As it should be, she thought sadly.

Joclyn Stone waved at Shane Diesel, then walked up to him. The love she saw in his eyes gave her pause, well, almost. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Gently, he caressed her. He ran his hands through her long blonde hair, looked into her soulful eyes and kissed the Alabaster skin of her shoulders. He kissed her full and deep, then pulled her into bed with him. Joclyn Stone lay back on the bed and relaxed as Shane Diesel went to work on her. He began making love to her body slowly and steadily. Like a man who knew what he was doing. Most of the guys in the adult film industry didn't know jack about pleasuring a woman. Being well-endowed and good-looking helped, but didn't determine everything. Shane Diesel knew his stuff, and Joclyn Stone liked that about him.

Shane Diesel gently sucked on the areolas of Joclyn Stone's breasts while fingering her pussy. Joclyn Stone giggled as Shane Diesel's fingers worked their magic on her. She knew exactly how his 'digital work' rocked. He played with her insides gently and roughly as needed, causing her to giggle and later squeal in pleasure. Finally his mouth licked a path from her breasts to her round belly down to the space between her legs. And just like the macho man slash sultry lover he was, Shane Diesel went to work on his lady. If eating pussy were a sport, Shane Diesel would be one of the MVP contestants as far as Joclyn Stone was concerned. He flicked his tongue over her clit as he thrust two fingers inside her wet snatch. Joclyn Stone rubbed her breasts together and licked her lips as Shane Diesel continued pleasuring her. Hot damn he was good at what he did. Even some of her female lovers hadn't possessed his innate talent when it came to eating pussy. What a man!

After giving Joclyn Stone's pussy a good licking, Shane Diesel decided to have a go with her ass. Joclyn Stone was all for it. She assumed the position, face down and big sexy White ass up. A delighted smile filled the light-skinned Black man's face as he admired his White female lover's amazing big round ass. This was going to be fun. Shane Diesel gently spread Joclyn Stone's ass cheeks wide open. He began licking and fingering her asshole gently. Long before either of them joined the adult film industry, Shane Diesel and Joclyn Stone knew each other. As best friends and lovers. This was a woman whose beauty, sensuality, wit and intelligence earned his respect a long time ago. Shane Diesel promised himself he'd worship her on camera like the goddess she was, rather than treat her like a piece of meat. He licked her asshole like it was the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted.

For a good while Shane Diesel tongued Joclyn Stone's puckered asshole. And he fingered it too. Once he deemed her ready, he got onto the main event. He applied more lubricant on his cock and smeared some on her asshole as well. Then he pressed his dick against her asshole and asked her if she was ready. Joclyn Stone hesitated. This was the moment of truth. She was truly about to get fucked in the ass on camera, albeit by a trusted male friend and long-time lover. Just like Nyomi Banxxx, Caroline Pierce, Gianna Michaels and Devon before her, she was a top notch porn starlet about to take the anal plunge. Joclyn Stone gritted her teeth as Shane Diesel began working his cock into her asshole. Even with the lubricant and lots of patience, his dick felt huge in her asshole. Slowly he pushed it deeper inside of her. Just like she'd been told time and again by female porn stars who regularly did anal, Joclyn Stone found out that the first inch was the worst. Once she got past it, everything wasn't exactly a breeze but the worst was over.

Shane Diesel slid his thick Black cock into Joclyn Stone's asshole. Hot damn it, he loved the way her big round White booty bounced under the force of his thrusts. Her asshole felt tight around his member, as he imagined it would. Especially since this was her first time performing anal. Joclyn Stine hadn't been lying when she told the Adult Film Industry hotshots that anal sex simply wasn't her thing. She didn't practice it in her work life or her private life. Shane Diesel felt immense pleasure at being the first man, and indeed the first Black man to fuck a sexy, big-booty White goddess like Joclyn Stone in the ass. Usually, the Adult Film Industry chose some White dude to be the first to bang a sexy reclusive porn starlet's ass on camera. So it went for Devon, Nyomi Banxxx, Gianna Michaels, Caroline Pierce and many others. Now it looked like the worm was turning. A Black man was banging a sexy mature White starlet in her first on-camera anal scene, and that Black man was Shane Diesel.

Joclyn Stone screamed as Shane Diesel's thick cock filled her asshole. This was the moment of truth. The moment she dreaded yet secretly yearned for. The moment she got butt-fucked by a sexy, well-endowed Black man. And this man was none other than Shane Diesel. Joclyn Stone fingered her pussy and was amazed at its wetness. As she was amazed by how she felt about the whole anal sex thing. Shane's dick felt good in her asshole, even though it hurt a little bit. She heard herself squeal in delight as Shane Diesel's big Black cock rammed into her asshole. She urged him to fuck her harder and he did. He slammed his cock into her asshole like there was no tomorrow. Gone was his respect and apparent reverence for a trusted lady friend. Shane fucked her savagely, spanking her big White ass and pulling her long blonde hair while cussing her out.

With wild abandon Shane Diesel flipped Joclyn Stone on her back. A look of surprise filled Joclyn Stone's beautiful face. She was not expecting that. Especially not from Shane Diesel. With a wry grin, the light-skinned Black stud told her he wanted to look into her eyes while fucking her in the ass. Without another word he raised her legs over his shoulders and shoved his dick right back into her asshole. And just like that he resumed fucking her in the ass. Joclyn Stone winced as Shane Diesel worked ninety percent of his cock into her tight asshole. She felt like she was being split in half. Shane Diesel savagely fucked her, mercilessly drilling his dick into her asshole like a miner looking for gold in the old west. And the weirdest thing of all was that she absolutely loved it. Like a wanton slut she screamed in delight, barking cuss words at her well-endowed Black lover and urging him to fuck her harder. Shane Diesel smiled to himself as he watched Joclyn Stone go buck-wild while getting fucked in the ass by him. Hot damn. She totally frigging loved it. He gave her the whole enchilada, all ten inches. He totally got off on the moment Joclyn Stone actually surrendered and simply took it. She completely submitted to him, gave up the booty. She raised her legs higher in the air, giving him her ass. And he took it happily.

Shane Diesel continued pummelling Joclyn Stone's asshole with his thick Black cock. Until she screamed while crying real tears of joy mixed with pain. He figured she had enough and pulled out. Shane Diesel looked at Joclyn Stone's asshole which had gone from a tight fit to what was known in the adult film industry as a gaping hole. The Black stud admired his own handiwork. Joclyn Stone simply lay there, her voluptuous form covered with sweat, her mouth slack with drool. She had a sleepy look on her face. Shane Diesel leaned over and spat in her cavernous-looking asshole. And that's when the director yelled cut. Joclyn Stone shot Shane Diesel a dirty look. She didn't appreciate him not warning her that he was about to spit in her gaping asshole. Shane Diesel smiled and shrugged. Just doing my job, that's what his shrug meant.

The scene was a wrap, and Shane got his pay check for the day. As did Joclyn Stone, the star of the new movie. Joclyn Stone Does Anal went on to win an award at the Adult Video News Awards as well as the Urban X Awards for Best Couples Scene, Best Anal Scene and Best Interracial Scene. How about that? Shane Diesel's relationship with Joclyn Stone was never the same after he fucked her in the ass on camera. Even though they had fucked on and off camera numerous times before, things had changed between them. A line had been crossed. Joclyn Stone and Shane Diesel are no longer friends. Anal sex on camera can ruin friendships. However, it fattens your pockets. As for Shane Diesel, his reputation as a Ladies Man in the adult film industry was only augmented as he added another great notch to his belt. He will go down in adult movie history as the man who took Joclyn Stone's anal virginity. A legend among men.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pornstar Joclyn Stone Does Anal!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 904 milliseconds