• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Selena Doesn't Have Sex

Selena Doesn't Have Sex

12

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez. I do not make any money from the writing of this story. Everyone in it are over 18.

*

"Are you serious?" Selena Gomez asked, finally breaking the silence which had seemed to last for an eternity.

Miley Cyrus had been hoping against hope that somehow Selena hadn't heard her slip up, or that she'd only imagined herself saying something so stupid out loud.

It wasn't that she didn't trust Selena, they had been friends for years and Miley knew there was no way Selena would betray her trust like that, but this was a delicate matter she hadn't really planned on seriously discussing with anyone. But, since she had let it slip...

"Nooooo... no." Miley said, sounding more convincing the second time, "It's just... we're 18 now. Most girls our age have already had sex. And I know, I should wait for the right time with the right guy... and I want to... but part of me just wants to do it already. Not that I would, it's just part of me, a very small part of me, wants to do it, just to get it over with, you know?"

Selena nodded. Miley had been talking pretty quickly but Selena definitely understood what the other girl saying, "You need to cum."

"What? No!" Miley insisted, surprised by Selena's bluntness, "It's not about that at all. I just want to do something a normal teenage girl does, get to feel really intimate with a guy."

"If you say so." Selena said, not sounding convinced.

"Well I do say so." Miley said defensively, and then after another awkward silence added, "Besides... if all I wanted was... that, well... I can do that on my own."

Selena couldn't help grin at the blush crossing her friend's face, "Yeah... but is it enough?"

Miley said nothing. She didn't need too. If fingering herself actually worked she wouldn't be even having this conversation. Of course, she didn't want to have this conversation in the first place, and it was clearly getting nowhere, so Miley went back to applying her makeup. Technically she was already finished but this particular topic had Miley flustered and unsure to do with herself.

This fact was pretty clear to Selena who quietly debated to herself whether she should push Miley further. After all they had a movie premiere to go too. Then again Miley had arrived early so they could socialise and this was something deeper than typical small talk. It was a potentially treacherous conversation to continue, but... it had potential. Maybe Selena could finally do something she'd been planning for a very, very long time.

"I could help you." Selena said, again breaking the silence which had fallen between the two Disney stars.

Miley looked at Selena with a frown on her face, and then suddenly she seemed to panic, "I'm not gay."

"O... k..." Selena said slowly, quietly noticing how Miley didn't sound totally convincing, "What makes you say that?"

"Well... we are talking about sex, and you offered to help, and..." Miley said quickly, trailing off as while there was another reason she suspected Selena of not being entirely straight it was a reason she couldn't bring herself to mention as she was a little worried about the response to it, "And nothing I guess."

"Well I wasn't thinking about that." Selena lied, although it was more like a half lie as what she said next was true, "I was just going to suggest that if you want to keep your virginity for someone special you can still do that, but there are... other fun things you could do."

"Like?" Miley asked curiously.

"Like letting a guy go down on you, or vice versa." Selena said, a tiny smirk creeping across her face at her friend's expression.

"But that's sex." Miley said, and then a lot less confidently added, "Isn't it?"

"No. Sex is a dick fucking a pussy. Anything else is just extra. Well, at least for heterosexual girls." Selena said.

There was a silence, and then Miley muttered, "I... I guess that's one way to look at it, but we couldn't do something like that."

"Why?" Selena asked.

"Well..." Miley said, struggling to think.

"Because Disney girls don't have sex?" Selena offered, for quickly adding, "Because like I said, this wouldn't be."

"Then what would it be?" Miley countered.

"Having fun? Testing your limits? Doing what normal teenage girls do? Isn't that what you want?" Selena pointed out.

"Well... yeah, I guess, but..." Miley again struggled to think of a response, "I can't just tell a guy to... you know. I'm not even really dating anyone right now, and even if I was..."

"So practice on your security guards or some random fans." Selena shrugged.

"What?" Miley exclaimed.

"Well, you should probably work your way up to fans. Just stick with the security guards. They're paid to protect you and your image, and they'll never turn you down as long as you suck them off first." Selena said.

There was another few moments of silence as Miley just stared at her friend dumbfounded, "So... this is actually something you've done? Because I thought this was all just some crazy theory."

"Right, because no other teenager in the history of the world has been sexually frustrated other than Miley Cyrus." Selena said, her mocking significantly cushioned by the softness of her tone and the understanding look on her face, "I know what you're going through. I went through something similar, and then I embraced being a technical virgin. All the fun of sex, technically without the actual sex."

Again there was some silence as Miley couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"If you're sure you could never do something like that that's fine, but if you're not sure I might have a proposition for you." Selena said after a while.

"What?" Miley asked softly.

"I could call one of my security guards in here and you could watch." Selena said.

Miley opened her mouth to say no, but the word didn't came out. Nothing did. Instead she closed her mouth and bit her lip, and then after a while said, "I don't know..."

"Please? I wanna help you, and if you give this a chance I swear you won't regret it." Selena promised, before adding, "It'll just be a blow job. He'll come in, I'll blow him and you can stay and watch, or you can hide in the bathroom. If you stay you might feel confident enough to do it yourself later. If not, you tried."

There was another pause and then against her better judgment Miley nodded her head, "Ok."

Selena beamed and practically ran to her hotel room door, opening it up quickly and calling out, "You, in here."

Seconds later one of Selena's bodyguards walked inside. He wasn't as gigantic and intimidating as some bodyguards Miley had seen, but he looked like he could handle himself. He was definitely the type of bodyguard Disney like to hire for events where they weren't expecting any trouble as he was young, maybe in his late twenties, and attractive enough to be around the pretty people without actually distracting from them.

Once he was inside Selena quickly shut the door and said, "Disney girls don't have sex."

Miley frowned.

"It's code." Selena quickly explained, "When I say that my guards know they're about to have some fun, as long as they keep their mouths shut and do whatever I say."

Selena then started walking around the guard, eyeing his muscular body while occasionally glancing at her friend.

"First rule of being a technical virgin: always stay in control. If you lose it, one thing could lead to another and suddenly you're not any type of virgin anymore." Selena said, before turning her full attention to Miley, "Sit over there."

It was a demand, not a request. Miley couldn't remember the last time anyone had truly demanded anything of her, and it sent a thrill through her body.

After a brief pause she silently got up and moved to where she was instructed, sitting only a few feet away from her friend and the bodyguard, giving her a perfect view of Selena slowly getting onto her knees.

Miley was expecting some kind of build up to what happened next, but instead Selena just pulled down the guard's pants and boxer shorts, revealing his semi-hard prick which Selena gripped by the base before beginning to gently stroke it.

"Have you ever seen one of these before?" Selena asked, before quickly clarifying, "In real life, not a picture or anything?"

Miley shook her head.

"Well, it's nothing to be afraid of. You just need to know how to handle it right." Selena said, and then continued as the cock became fully erect in her hand, "With enough foreplay, or at least some kind of build up, a guy can be... totally ready to go from the start, but if you jumping without warning a little hand job will do the trick. And there are other ways to get him fully ready. Like using your tongue..."

As a demonstration Selena lowered her head downwards, stuck out her tongue, pressed it against the base of the guard's dick and then slowly slid it all the way up the shaft until she reached the tip. She then slid her tongue down again, repeating the process so she was slowly licking the cock, paying extra attention to the tip every now and again which really seemed to make the guard moan.

From where she was sitting Miley had a perfect view of this, and while she knew she should look away, should call this whole ridiculous thing off, she was riveted, her eyes locked on what was happening so much she was barely even blinking.

"Of course, guys like this even when they are fully erect." Selena said, giving one more long lick before pressing her lips to the tip and adding, "But... it's not really called cock licking... is it?"

Miley gasped easily as loud as the guy when Selena swallowed the head of the cock, her pouting lips wrapping tightly around the now quite alarmingly large piece of man meat and noisily beginning to suck. Moments later those lips went lower, Selena taking a couple more inches into her mouth before pulling back, off and away from the dick.

"Honestly, it's not that hard to figure out what to do yourself." Selena said, her eyes now totally locked with Miley's, "But a few tips don't hurt. Like if you're only going to suck on the top half remember to stroke the bottom half."

Selena then demonstrated, taking the first few inches of cock back into her mouth while moving her hand up and down whatever part of the dick her mouth wasn't touching. Her strokes were firmer this time, and the sound of her sucking wasn't that audible, Selena deliberately trying to put focus on what her hand was doing for a few moments. That didn't last too long though, Selena soon sucking the cock louder than ever before.

For what felt like an eternity to Miley very little changed. She just stayed there, frozen like some kind of statue as Selena Gomez sucked a cock in front of her. She didn't just seem to be doing it because she was trying to teach Miley something or because this was something she just wanted to stay practised at or anything... this seemed to be something Selena was genuinely enjoying.

The star of Wizards of Waverley Place had what Miley could only conclude was a look of enjoyment on her face, mixed with lust and other things that Disney's current biggest female star couldn't quite identify. And Selena was just showing so much enthusiasm for this act, her mouth and hand moving at a almost urgent speed, like she truly wanted the body guard's cum.

Her last thought had Miley blushing, but also practically shivering with desire... because at that moment she wanted to be Selena. She wanted to be not just comfortable but confident with her sexuality.

Just as Miley was really beginning to look up to the older girl Selena took her mouth away from the cock and turned to her, "Wanna see another trick?"

For a second Miley just stared at her friend, and then she gently nodded her head.

Selena smiled in response, pushed the dick upwards and lent her head down so that she could take one of the bodyguard's balls into her mouth.

The poor guard had been doing his best to bite his tongue as he knew from previous experience Selena preferred it that way, but keeping his moans and groans soft had been becoming increasingly difficult and now Selena was moving to his balls he could barely contain himself.

Things only got worse for him, at least in the sense of keeping his boss happy, when Selena moved from one ball to the other before opening her mouth wide enough to swallow them both.

Selena repeated this process for a little while before concentrating on sucking on both balls at once while stroking the guard's cock with her hand, her hand and mouth stroking and sucking his cock and balls at varying speeds. Sometimes she would gently suck on the bodyguard's balls and forcefully stroke his shaft. Sometimes it was the other way around. Sometimes it was the same speed for the same thing. Either way she drew this out for quite awhile before going back to sucking on the first few inches of the guard's cock.

At this point Selena knew the guard was going to cum, and while she could have delayed it for longer if she had been on her own she needed to make him cum now so she could capitalise on Miley's curiosity before the other girl over thought the situation.

So taking the cock out of her mouth Selena turned to Miley and said, "You know, some girls spit, others don't even take a shot in the mouth, but for me... a blow job just doesn't feel properly completed if I don't at least swallow half of the guy's cum."

Before giving Miley a chance to respond Selena turned and wrapped her lips around the dick again, sucking it harder than ever before and even pushing her head quickly up and down to increase the bodyguard's stimulation.

The guard was very grateful for this, and for the fact that Selena had recently given him permission to cum as he wasn't sure he could hold back much longer. With the permission he had been waiting for he didn't even try, a loud groan escaping his lips as he blew his load in Selena Gomez's mouth.

The first blast shook out of the tip while it was pressed against the back of Selena's mouth and as result the cum was shot directly down her throat. Disappointed that she was denied the taste of cum Selena quickly pulled back so that the head of the dick was resting against her tongue, some of the sperm still shooting directly into her gullet, but most of it ended up filling her mouth.

As the bodyguard's orgasm drew to a close Selena stroked his shaft to make sure she got the last bit of cum out of him before she turned to her friend, the older brunette delighted to see her fellow Disney star was still watching her intently.

Being very careful not to spill any precious liquid Selena opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue so Miley could see the cum she had collected. She then pulled her tongue slowly back inside, closed her mouth, and loudly gulped, Selena making sure to then open her mouth again to prove that she had swallowed every drop of cum.

Rather than being repulsed Miley seemed only increasingly turned on by Selena's cum swallowing, at least that's how the older Disney girl chose to interpret the look on her friend's face as she licked her lips, just in case there was any more cum, and then softly asked, "Wanna try?"

"I... I don't think I could ever do anything like that." Miley said after a long pause.

"Oh come on, it's easy." Selena pushed, "It's just us here, and if you don't like it you can stop."

There was another pause, then Miley bit her lip, and then slowly slipped down to her knees so she was next to Selena, the other girl practically beaming at her which had Miley panicking a bit, "This never gets out right? You... you won't tell anyone?"

"I promised the public will never find out about this." Selena said. If need be she would lie, but she hoped Miley would be to preoccupied to realise she hadn't exactly agreed to Miley's terms.

Selena was in luck because Miley wasn't listening. She just assumed Selena would agree and had instead decided to concentrate daring herself to reach out and touch the guard's softening cock.

It was a few seconds before Miley got up the courage to do so, but when she did it really wasn't that bad. Neither was stroking it, but for a while she wondered whether it was actually having any effect. After all considering the blow job Selena had just given the guy Miley found it difficult to believe he would get hard again anytime soon.

Just as that thought crossed her mind the guy's cock seemed to come alive in her hand, quickly growing back to its full length until Miley felt like she was stroking an arm or something.

"Nice." Selena encouraged, "Now, whenever you're ready... start sucking. Or licking, if you prefer."

Given the apprehensive look on Miley's face Selena worried she was pushing things too far, too quickly. Perhaps she should go with a difference strategy. On the other hand Miley wasn't quite running for the hills yet, so maybe all she needed was a little more encouragement.

Selena was just about to give her friend that encouragement when Miley suddenly lurched forward and swallowed the first few inches of the bodyguard's cock. Barely a second later Miley was not only sucking the cock but bobbing her head up and down on it, the bodyguard letting out a high-pitched groan of surprise followed by a lower groan of pleasure while Selena grinned triumphantly.

"That's it Miles, suck that cock. Wrap your lips nice and tightly around it. Make sure you keep your teeth out of the way while you slider that dick in and out of your hot little mouth. Mmmmmm, that's so hot. You have no idea how hot you look with a dick in your mouth." Selena said, her voice practically giddy with joy.

Miley was used to flattery, but never for anything like this. It... it was oddly thrilling. In fact Selena's words were just as encouraging, if not more so, then the low moans coming from the guy, both things combining to give Miley the confidence to truly commit to what she was doing.

It started pretty small, Miley just beginning to stroke the shaft while she was sucking on it, like Selena had showed her. But soon after that she began taking the cock out of her mouth so she could slide her tongue slowly up and down that piece of man meat and closing her lips around the bodyguard's balls to give them a nice long sucking.

In what seemed like no time Miley was switching between licking the length of the cock and sucking on the balls or the top half of the dick, Selena not just impressed that Miley did this all by herself with no encouragement but the fact that the other Disney girl was showing great enthusiasm, Miley seemingly now not just sucking the dick because she wanted to learn how, but because she was enjoying it.

"Oh Miley." Selena said huskily, now struggling a little for words herself, "Suck that cock... suck on that big fat cock. Do you like it? Do you like the taste of cock? I think you do. I think Miley Cyrus likes the taste of cock. I think Miley Cyrus likes sucking cock. I think Miley Cyrus likes being a cock sucker."

A soft moan escaped Miley's cock filled mouth which didn't go unnoticed by Selena.

"Wow, you really do like it don't you." Selena grinned, "That's ok, I promise not to tell everybody. I promised not to tell the whole world how Miley Cyrus is a cock sucking slut who loves being on her knees with a nice big cock in her mouth."

Unsurprisingly these words had Miley imagining what would happen if Selena did tell the whole world about this. She even imagined Selena somehow proving it with hidden cameras or something. But as terrifying as the thought was what really shook Miley to her core was at the thought of it turned her on. She'd lose everything, but the vision of seeing herself, Disney's female poster child, being shown all over newspapers, TV and the Internet on her knees sucking cock made her practically cum on the spot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Selena Doesn't Have Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds