• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Asian Women Strapon Black Men Too

Asian Women Strapon Black Men Too

My name is Meirong Huizhong and I am a young Chinese woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I'm a Permanent Resident of Canada and soon I will become a Citizen. Ottawa is my home now. I moved there in the summer of 2007. I was born in the City of Xining, Province of Qinghai in the People's Republic of China. On the first day of February 1987. My family always believed that I was destined for greatness and I proved them right by winning an International Scholarship to study Civil Engineering at the University of Ottawa in the Capital Region of the Confederation of Canada. I didn't realize that this was a journey which would forever change my life, folks.

There are stereotypes about everybody. It doesn't matter if you're Asian, Black, Hispanic, Aboriginal, Arabic or whatever. The only people who seem to escape negative stereotypes are White people. Doesn't seem fair but it is what is. At the University of Ottawa I experienced a brand new world. There are lots of Chinese people in the Confederation of Canada, but we don't get along the way outsiders think we do. I'm from a small, poor Province of China. I'm a farm gal and not a city dweller. My family is poor and I had to work my butt off to get where I am. Most of the Chinese people I met in the Capital Region of Canada came from the Republic of China's big cities, and seemed perfectly at ease in the big North American Metropolitan areas.

Not me. I'm more comfortable in big farm lands. I loved riding my father Chang's horse and also helping grow the rice which guaranteed my family's economic survival after a successful harvest. And I feel no shame for what I am. However, just because I'm a rural gal doesn't mean I'm a slouch academically. I always pushed myself in school, and I dazzled them at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Ottawa. It's also where I met a kindred soul, though he definitely didn't look like I expected a kindred soul to look. In hindsight, I should have been more open-minded about a lot of things. When I met Jean-Joseph D'Avignon, the six-foot-two, lean and dark-skinned young Black man from Haiti, I was taken aback. Mainly because I was oddly attracted to him. I've only dated Asian men and the occasional White guy. My fierce attraction to this Black guy stunned me.

Jean-Joseph D'Avignon was a newcomer to the City of Ottawa. He spent his whole life in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. He grew up in the Haitian enclave of Montreal-Nord. His family urged him to transfer to the University of Ottawa after a lacklustre performance at McGill University. We got paired up during a class project assigned to us by Professor Timothy Alexandre, a French-speaking African guy who's one of the few minority members of the Ottawa University Faculty. I wasn't sure about working with Jean-Joseph. Not because he's Black, but because he admitted to having dropped out of McGill University the first day he walked into our class. Way to introduce yourself, don't you think? I haven't been in Canada too long but I knew that McGill University along with Concordia University and McMaster University were the best schools in the country. The only schools which came close were York University, Queen's University and the University of Toronto.

As you can imagine, I would have given anything to go to McGill University. It's one of the top schools in all of North America. Right up there with Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the United States of America. An internationally acclaimed school! And this bozo Jean-Joseph basically smirked while saying he was glad to leave the school of my dreams. I always thought the sons and daughters of Black immigrants living in Canada were more academically focused than White Canadian brats. Jean-Joseph was just as arrogant and entitled as the White guys in our class. Like them he was born and raised in the Confederation of Canada, even though his parents moved here from elsewhere. Like them he was a Hockey-obsessed, intolerant maniac. Lucky me, I've got to work with him! He'd better not bring my GPA down or I'll smack the shit out of him. The one thing I can't stand is a lazy man.

As luck would have it, Jean-Joseph actually surprised me. When I watched him joke around with his Quebecer buddies and listen to his Rap music before, during and after class, I thought he was a dumbass. The Professor seemed to really like the French-speaking students, both Black and White. He let them get away with all kinds of shit. As a native of China, I was fluent in English as well as Mandarin. I didn't speak a lick of French. I honestly thought Jean-Joseph was a fool. Well, when it came to engineering, he really knew his stuff. He amazed even me, and I'm one of the top students in the class. As we worked on the project, I got to pick his brain. He surprised me, man. He really did. Jean-Joseph's passion for civil engineering was evident as we worked together. I got to know him quite a bit.

Jean-Joseph wasn't what I thought he was. The guy was surprisingly deep. He told me that he wanted to travel the world after obtaining his civil engineering degree, and use it to help folks in impoverished nations. Jean-Joseph told me that the poverty he saw in his folks ancestral homeland, the quake-ravaged Republic of Haiti, stunned him. He also surprised me by thanking my government for being the first people on the ground to help Haitians after the quake. I smiled at that. I didn't think people knew that us Chinese are quite sensitive to the needs of our fellow developing nations. The Western governments always paint us as Big Bad China. Never mind that we're a very hard-working, disciplined and kind people, albeit ruthless in business matters. We don't play politics and deal with everybody. We'll talk to fiery Balkan warlords and struggling African presidents and hot-blooded Latin American revolutionaries with the same respect and political sensitivity that we'll address European prime ministers and North American leaders with. We don't play politics. We don't judge people. We just want to do business. With everybody. For profit. That's what us Chinese are all about. Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.

Oh, my. I'm forgetting certain key details of the story. Jean-Joseph and I did a presentation on how we'd build a dam to help folks in the Great Sudan with their drought problems without inundating the Regions of their desert where ancient pyramids were found. Helping folks in the present without disturbing or destroying the priceless relics of their ancient past. Jean-Joseph and I actually got an A plus for the project. No one else came close. Our only competition was this German guy named Heinrich and his chubby Black girlfriend LaShonda. They did a project on mining properties in Saskatchewan. They got like a B or something. How about that? The Black guy and the Chinese chick actually took the top spot. Not bad, considering Heinrich once taunted me that working with Jean-Joseph guaranteed failure for myself as well as him. A little background on Heinrich? He's got a thing for minority women and once asked me out. I don't like ugly White guys with fetid breath who call me 'chopsticks' so I turned him down. He's been mad at me ever since.

After our big win, Jean-Joseph took me out to celebrate. We met at Saint Laurent Mall and grabbed a bite at East Side Mario's, this Italian restaurant located downstairs. While we ate some delicious food, Jean-Joseph and I chatted incessantly. He thanked me for helping him win, and I reminded him that his knowledge of Sudan helped the project as much as my civil engineering savvy. While Jean-Joseph talked, I looked at him. I mean really looked at him. He looked really good. Kind of reminds me of that Black actor from the television series The Famous Jett Jackson. I never thought I'd say this but this Black guy is seriously cute. So why didn't he have a girlfriend? Jean-Joseph grew silent after I asked him the question and I worried that I had pushed the wrong button. I apologized. Jean-Joseph smiled and told me he was okay. Then he explained something rather painful to me. His ex-girlfriend was none other than LaShonda, whom he knew in Montreal-Nord.

I didn't know what to say about that. It must really hurt Jean-Joseph to see LaShonda every day with Heinrich, the arrogant German guy. Now I knew why she was always showing off that White dude whenever Jean-Joseph was around. Hmm. Such a petty move. I looked at Jean-Joseph. He seemed so sad. I gently touched his arm and told him he could definitely do better than LaShonda. She's fat and ugly, I don't know what guys see in her. So what if she's got a big Black ass? I'm five-foot-ten, short-haired and slim but curvy where it counts, with a nicely rounded ass. I don't have a huge derriere but I think I'm okay. Too bad Jean-Joseph didn't seem to notice. Looks like his brilliance stops at academic matters. To get this sexy Black stud to notice me, I had to take matters into my own hands. I looked into his eyes and once again told him he could definitely do better than a piece of ghetto trash like LaShonda. Jean-Joseph looked at me and smiled. And that's when I kissed him.

They say the first kiss is the one you never forget. And this kiss was no different. Jean-Joseph seemed surprised when I pressed my lips against his, but didn't resist. Instead, he kissed me back passionately. And when all was said and done, we smiled at each other silently. Gosh he was beautiful. I told him I liked him, just in case he had any lingering doubts. My mother Ling told me that guys minds are kind of slow when it comes to deciphering romantic signs from women. You've got to be Captain Obvious with them sometimes. Otherwise they won't get it. Jean-Joseph smiled and told me he liked me too. We left the restaurant hand in hand. The folks walking around Saint Laurent Mall were kind of surprised to see a tall Black man walking with a tall Chinese gal but Jean-Joseph and I didn't care. We liked each other. We got more funny looks from White guys than from any other group, including Asian guys and Black women. I mean, White guys in Ottawa feel that Chinese women are their property. They always seem mad when they see us dating other races. What's up with that sense of entitlement? Must be a White thing. Whatever.

And that's how it all began. Jean-Joseph and I began dating. And you know what? It totally rocked! Jean-Joseph was an injection of life into my otherwise boring, academically driven but romantically lacking existence. And you had better believe that I did my best to help him get over LaShonda. Speaking of which, the short ugly Black chick had the nerve to give me a dirty look when she saw me arriving in class while holding Jean-Joseph's hand. Whatever. I think she's starting to regret her choice. She's got a tubby, balding White guy and I've got a tall, gorgeous young Black man who's ambitious, going places and treats me like a queen. Oh, yeah. I got it like that, as they say. My relationship with Jean-Joseph continued to progress. I was a bit nervous when he introduced me to his parents.

When I met them, they were so nice. Guillaume and Annette D'Avignon of the City of Montreal-Nord, Province of Quebec. Jean-Joseph's dad Guillaume is a firehouse captain. He was one of the first Black male firefighters in Canada when he moved to Quebec from his hometown of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti, in the 1960s. My boyfriend's mother Annette Joseph D'Avignon is a retired schoolteacher. For decades she taught mathematics at Saint Martin Academy, a posh private school in Quebec City. Now she runs a tutoring center. My Jean-Joseph's parents were the nicest folks I'd met in a long time. They wholeheartedly approved of our relationship. Jean-Joseph's mom warmed my heart when she told me she'd rather see her son with a smart, ambitious gal like me than some cheating ghetto slut like LaShonda. You go, future mom-in-law!

Things were progressing nicely between Jean-Joseph in me. Academically, we were both doing really well. Also, we were real good to each other. And we were both really passionate. We burn up the sheets, let me tell you. Jean-Joseph loves my body and shows me affection every chance he gets. One time, he propped me up against the wall of a ladies room and licked my pussy till I squealed in delight. Then he put on a condom and stuffed his nine inches of hard, uncircumcised Black dick into my wet pussy. I love it when he pounds me hard, slamming his cock into my cunt like there's no tomorrow. How I love that dick of his. I refer to it as 'my rod'. And he doesn't mind. Sometimes, after a night of passion, I wake Jean-Joseph up by sucking his cock and fondling his balls. He tells me it's a truly wonderful way to start the day.

Jean-Joseph and I are truly unafraid to push boundaries. There is nothing I won't do for my man. He makes me want to do things, folks. Seriously. I can't get enough of that big Black dick of his. The other night, I let him fuck me in the ass. I had been dying to try anal sex for ages, I just hadn't met the right guy. Well, I know J.J. ( my affectionate nickname for Jean-Joseph) is the right man for me. One night, after I rode that dick of his until my pussy got sore, I asked him to stick his dick in my butt. To say he was surprised would have been an understatement. Nevertheless, he went with it. We prepared in earnest. J.J. spread my ass cheeks wide open and applied lubricant all over my asshole. Then he pressed his dick against my backdoor. I gave him the green light, and he began working his dick into my asshole. I never had anything up my ass before, with the exception of my fingers and the odd thick pen or toothbrush handle. Jean-Joseph's dick was considerably bigger. Even with the lube, it felt huge in my ass. I gritted my teeth and urged him to shove it in. I wanted to know, really know, what it's like to have a big Black dick in my ass. It's been my unacknowledged fantasy for ages.

To his credit, Jean-Joseph was really patient as he worked his dick up my ass. He murmured words of encouragement to me as I willed my asshole to relax and accept more and more of his cock. Slowly but surely, we worked most of it in on the first try. How about that? With hard work, perseverance and patience, you can truly work wonders. Jean-Joseph's dick filled my booty. My asshole was packed. Inch for inch. I couldn't speak. Could barely groan. It was that intense. My sexy man held my slim hips and began fucking me with deep, long strokes. And all I could do was take it as he fucked me good. I think I cried with pleasure by the time it was over. Definitely an experience I would never forget. The time I lost my anal virginity to the only man I've ever loved.

Afterwards, I kissed J.J. and rested my head on his hairy chest. I needed a breather, seriously. My ass felt weird. And hot, too, for some reason. I liked it, though. It wasn't a bad feeling. I didn't know it then but this experience really opened things up for Jean-Joseph and me. Looks like I wasn't the only one with forbidden fantasies. One day, J.J. confessed to me that he was into pegging. What is pegging? It's when a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. Well, I wasn't going to deny my sexy Black man that pleasure. I bought a strap-on dildo and some lubricant at our friendly neighbourhood sex store on Merivale Avenue and got down to business. I surprised the hell out of J.J. one afternoon. He came to his place to find me naked in his bed, stroking my strap-on dildo. I calmly told him to undress because today, he's getting fucked. I've never seen a man get naked so fast. It was an Olympic record I swear.

To prepare Jean-Joseph for anal penetration, I put him on all fours and fingered his asshole while lubricating him. Aloe cream works wonders. Don't buy the KY crap. It doesn't work. I slipped two fingers inside Jean-Joseph's asshole and stroked his big Black cock while finger-fucking him. The more I fucked his ass with my fingers, the harder his dick got. Wow. I pulled out my fingers and he groaned in protest. I playfully smacked his ass and placed my fingers with the strap-on dildo. Gently I eased the head of my plastic cock into my boyfriend's asshole. I asked J.J. if he was ready for me and he said yes. Gently I began fucking him in the ass with my strap-on. I looked at our reflections in the full-length mirror on the wall. What an image! A tall Chinese woman fucking a big, tough Black man in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Now you've seen everything.

Jean-Joseph got really vocal as I fucked him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. He was no stranger to butt-fucking, having tried that stuff with one of his lady friends in the past. The thought of some other bitch fucking his ass pissed me off. I asked him who the 'lucky' lady was. He hesitated. I sank my dildo deeper inside of him. Deep enough to make him squeal. He coughed up a name. Kristen, some White chick. Oh, well. At least it wasn't LaShonda. Then I made him swear he'd never give up the booty to any woman other than me. Jean-Joseph promised to save his sweet Black male booty for me and myself only. To show him my gratitude, I rammed the dildo deeper into his ass. Almost to the point of splitting him in two. How he howled. Hmm. Music to my ears. We went at it until J.J. basically begged for mercy. He had tears in his eyes as I pulled out of him. I kissed him gently and licked up all of his tears. Who's the man now?

As you can see, J.J. and I lead a passionate life. In 2011 we both graduated with our bachelor's degrees in Civil Engineering from the University of Ottawa. We moved in together shortly after. We got engaged. Jean-Joseph got me a ring and everything. He proposed inside the restaurant where we shared our first kiss. My man is such a romantic. Yeah, I love him. Back to practically matters, though. I intend to continue with my Engineering studies at the University of Ottawa. J.J. is continuing with his studies too but he's going to work part-time in our field for a private company as a Contractor. Why is he doing that? Well, I'm kind of pregnant...with twins. Isn't that wonderful? Kind of a surprise for both of us but hey, we're happy together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Asian Women Strapon Black Men Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 429 milliseconds