• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Weekend Valkyries Ch. 04

Weekend Valkyries Ch. 04

Valkyries part four (Saturday)

I woke cold, with the clipboard and watch attached to my collar pressing into my naked chest. I glanced around to see the other man had curled up on his square mat beside mine. I looked across to where the Jester had gone the night before. It was an ergonomic chair that you have to kneel on. The stocks around his neck and hands were made from two tall thin tables hinged on one end and latched on the other, neck and hand holes cut from the sides and a cushion in front of his chin.

A Lady with a big digital camera was stepping off the table and took my picture before giving me a wink and a sly smile unlocking the Jesters stocks. He had a raging hard on and was nodding in and out conscious from a lack of sleep I guessed. I had momentarily forgotten that I was naked in a dog collar and suddenly realized I had morning wood too. I rolled over to hide it exposing my freshly hairless ass.

I wondered where all of this custom stuff came from and how a place like this could exist with just a few members. I was trying to follow the rules and not look the members in the eye so I think there were only four or five of them this weekend.

My watch said 5am with a chime and the Jester woke and quickly walked over to usher my sleeping comrade and I out of bed and around to each of the tents to pick up the washing baskets.

Still naked we put on aprons and hand washed all the clothes and hung them on a line at a high fenced enclosure around the back of the building. We cooked omelets and toast and left them in a warmer in the big room before cleaning the kitchen and going downstairs.

Once again the Jester took out the high-pressure water gun and we hung up our aprons next to our wrestling singlets still a little damp from the night before. The Jester shot me with soapy water all over as I twitched and gasped from the cold and handed me the gun to do the other guy... ...and again he to soap up the Jester. The crackle of toast munching was obvious as the Jester switched the gun from soap to just water spray.

I looked up to see all the women peering down from the railing while they munched on omelet sandwiches and drank OJ. One of them had that big digital video camera again and was filming from behind the heads of the others.

One Lady called out "Stop!" just as the Jester was about to rinse me off and she casually made her way down the stairs as we stood there like three skinny foam snowmen.

She took the gun from the Jester and said "Arms up!" and shot me in the chest blowing soap foam up unto my face blinding me.

She gave instructions to spin and I spun on the spot as she squirted me all over. Marking my body in pink squiggly lines with the high-pressure water spray. After a few turns she said, "Stop - bend over!"

The high pressure jet stung my ass like an electric shock and I slipped on the wet floor. I got a cheer and the lady continued shooting my ass until I rolled over and she shot my nipples until I put up my hand to block it and she moved on to my balls and alternated between them as I struggled on the slippery wet concrete floor.

"Ok" she said "All of you - hands and knees, make a pyramid". The other soapy guy got down beside me and I rolled around into a crawl. The Jester knelt on our backs and the women all clapped as we got rinsed off together. She finished off with a shot up each of our asses. We all cried out one at a time like a fleshy musical organ.

"Back to work" was all she said as she dropped the water sprayer and walked off.

We followed the Jester upstairs and we tidied up and washed the dishes naked and wet. We got dressed in our wrestling singlets that were now clinging to every curve of our bodies, almost as bad as naked but strangely it felt comforting, like a reward. The Jester back in his unitard led us out to bring in the washing, fold it into the same baskets and return it to the tents we had gotten it from.

Next up we made sandwiches and packed a large easky for a picnic. I was a little apprehensive about going outside in my Lycra one piece. Still I was getting excited.

We packed the little pink car and then went with the Jester to a little room upstairs I hadn't seen before. There was a very long table and a desk with a computer but no chairs.

The Jester showed me how to make a copy of the HD video into a lower resolution small file size copy with a club watermark and upload it to Youtube. He set me up with about 20 videos that were on the club server already. Each one of them with three or four parts of about four minutes. So, sixty to eighty parts I guess all up. I found kneeling at the computer was the best way to save my back from aching.

I didn't see what he did with the other guy or even notice when he left. About an hour or so later I was getting hungry and took a break from down converting and editing while waiting for Youtube uploads and headed for the kitchen. Only to find the door locked. I guessed the women and the Jester were at the picnic. I saw the other guy was cutting out large shapes from nylon and bunching them together. I drank some water from the tap in the adjoining doorless bathroom and went back to work. Where all those toys came from and how the club ran were becoming clearer.

Some of the videos were from random places around Sydney all with men in ridiculous costumes or naked running around being teased and humiliated. I recognized my first night at the tryouts in one series of three videos as well as a time laps ones of me and two others being made into human sculptures at the Wondabyne sculpture park.

I finished all the uploads and my stomach was growling, no breakfast and it was already noon. I found a "To do" list on fluro paper next to the PC with account names and passwords for ebay. I logged on and found dozens of items listed in the club shop. The outsides of the casts from the human sculptures on the Hawkesbury and other body casts and autographed clothing as well as the boxer bodysuits and Polaroids of a dozen or so other men getting changed before the tryout nights all with frightened bunny in the headlights looks on their faces, including mine.

The main number of listings was for a 'December encryption key'. It was 'buy it now' for $20 and more than two hundred had already been sold. I guessed it was a download key for the club server. Curiosity pushed me to log on to the club site, I knew it was wrong but I had to look.

I found a brief bio on eight ladies all wearing masks and also instructions on how to buy and use the ebay key to download the videos in HD. There was also an "Archive" section and a "Lucky subjects" section, which had handful of pictures of the Jester, the other guy and myself including the naked wash down from this morning and the spiral wax hair stripping from last night. I clicked on the "Where are they now?" link to see active webcams of the big room, kitchen, garage and one from the computer I was using. Everything was streaming out live. I could see a "Chat" link but it asked for a password I couldn't find on the sheet with the others.

It was about 2pm when I got an I-M that asked me to check on the other guy and help him finish his work.

We were cutting out nylon from large printed templates and sewing them together with fishing line. They looked like a green tree, a snowman and a reindeer all with face holes and an extra tube at the back. The last step was crossed out so none of the decorations were completely together but they looked like those fan blow up Xmas lawn ornaments. We were still going at 4.30pm when the women arrived back and Jester let us out of the editing room. My knees hurting so much walking was hard for a while.

The Jester put some shopping on the table and turned on the TV. The other guy and I played wii games for food scraps from the women until they got board. We made dinner and went down to wash the car while the women ate. My mind must have been wandering because I started to get another erection. The Lady with the digital camera noticed and watched me for a while, taking a casual snap here and there before I realized and red faced, tried to hide it. As we did on Friday night, we played games and tidied up before getting hosed down and then bed naked on our mats at around 10pm. Some of the woman stayed up watching videos from the picnic. The last part of the video I saw was of Jester in a large blowup hamster ball at a park near a river and the woman were rolling him around pushing him into the river and laughing and clapping as he frantically crawled around trying to get back to the river beach. I fell asleep on my square mat to the sounds of all the women utterly enjoying themselves.

Last day tomorrow -- watch for the ending in the next post.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Weekend Valkyries Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds