• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Day

A Good Day

"No." Stephanie swirled the wine in her glass. Her lips pursed and she hitched her leg higher. "Flick, don't suck. My clit isn't a fucking straw."

Tess's eyes peered up from between Stephanie's legs. Her tongue flicked obediently, a pink blur at our mistress's clit. "It's bullshit of course." Stephanie punctuated the comment with a sip of wine. "The fuck would he know about it? He's just some trumped up gangbanger. Here." She motioned with a tipsy wave of her glass at me. I lowered the tray I held so that she could set her glass on it.

"Thinks because he can say shit and hoe he owns the place. Fucking ni- oh, there." Her hand clamped onto the edge of the tray as Tess did something with her tongue. "Good girl." She purred, eyes closed. Her hips squirmed and her fingers ran through Tess's hair, pressing her face farther between her legs. "Right there, right there."

She came with a sharp intake, bottom lip caught between her teeth. She was still for a second, then exhaled with a long, limb shivering breath, Her fingers unclenched from Tess's hair. "You are such a little whore." She said with a breathless little laugh, mock disbelief tinting her voice.

Her hand unclenched from the tray as she seemed to remember I was there. She ticked her fingers along the studs of my dog collar. "And you? What are you?"

"A slut." I kept my chin high and my gaze on the opposite wall as her hand fell, trailing a line along the open collar of the blouse she had picked out for me this morning. "Mistress."

Her hand slipped under the blouse. I wasn't wearing a bra. She took one of my nipples between her fingers. "Who's slut?"

"Your slut, mistress."

She rolled my nipple between her fingers. "And what do you think about that, slut?"

"Thank you for letting-" The glasses on the tray clinked as she pinched and I couldn't help the gasp that escaped. She would like that, even if she said she didn't. "for letting me be your slut, mistress."

She nodded. Her hand fell away as she reached for another glass of wine. Her other hand pressed Tess's head further between her legs. "Come on, fuck your tongue in my cunt. If you're good I'll fuck your ass later. Would you like that? My thick, black strap on stretching your asshole?"

With her face ground into Stephanie's cunt, Tess's answer was muffled. Our mistress laughed. She motioned at me. "Get the nine incher and check her pussy to make sure she isn't lying. And you," she crooned down to Tess who was lapping at her pussy. "If you aren't wet at the thought of me in your ass, then you won't get anymore of my cunt."

The toys were kept in the third drawer of the closet. Dildoes, strap-ons, vibrators, but plugs, anal beads, handcuffs, ball gags, nipple clamps; all of them were laid out with meticulous care. I should know. I was the one to clean and put them away when Stephanie was done. The nine incher was between a double headed dildo and smaller vibrator. I took it and a small bottle of lube. Stephanie disliked having to ask for it.

She had nearly drained her glass of wine. Tess's head still worked between her legs. The little black dress she wore had ridden up to show the line of a thong peeking between the crack of her ass. I kneeled behind her, ran my hand along the inside of her thigh to the fork between her legs and pressed my index finger against the dip of her cunt. Her hips shied upward. I switched to my ring finger, then my pinky; fit it into the first digit.

Stephanie washed back a mouthful of wine. She put her glass aside. The top three buttons of her already low cut blouse were undone, and her hand had snaked down to trail across the domes of her cream colored bra. She looked up at me as I stood with half lidded eyes, a smile playing at her lips. "Sopping?"

I drew a slow breathe. Didn't meet her eye. "No, mistress."

She blinked, lazy as a snake. "What?"

I kept my gaze lowered. "She's dry, mistress."

Her fingers fisted in Tess's hair. She yanked Tess's head back to an uncomfortable angle. Her voice was still slow and meticulous. "Is this true?"

Still looking down, I couldn't see Tess's expression, but her voice trembled, the burr of her Eastern European accent making her stumble over the words. "Mistress, I-"

WHACK. Stephanie's palm struck her across the face. Tess cried out. "And why aren't you wet?"

Tess only whimpered. Stephanie pushed, palm flat, set her stumbling onto her ass. She snapped her fingers at the floor in front of her. "Bend over."

Tess's eyes met mine as she turned around. She had beautiful eyes, brown and large and innocent. They looked up at me, pleading. I looked away. What else could I have done? Our mistress knows. She always knows. And then we both would have been punished. What was the point?

"Hmm." Stephanie pulled aside Tess's thong, and a second later Tess whimpered again as Stephanie pushed a finger into her cunt. She tore it out and then without pausing shoved it into her asshole. "Does that seem wet? Is that wet enough for you?"

Tess's face screwed up in pain as Stephanie pulled her finger out, then shoved it back in. "When I. Say. Wet." Each word was punctuated with a saw of her finger. "You. Get. Wet."

She tore out her finger a final time with a look of disgust and wiped it against Tess's ass cheek. "Fuck, you're ass is tight. Get me the strap on." That was directed towards me.

She stood up as I brought over the strap on. I kneeled in front of her, unzipped the side of her grey plaid business skirt and pulled it down as she shimmied her hips. The movement was automatic, unthinking. I had done this for her a hundred times. She stepped into strap on's harness. Up close it was a monster of a cock, wider around than the circle made by touching the tips of my thumb and index finger and ribbed with little bumps that undulated under my hand as I stroked lube along its curved nine inches.

I glanced up to find her looking down at me. She cupped my chin in her hand. Her fingers played along my lips, a little game to see if they would open. "If you hadn't just done such a pretty job lubing up this cock I'd shove it deep in your little whore throat." She pried my lips apart, and I nearly gagged at the taste of Tess's ass on her finger. "For now this'll have to do." Her fingers probed my mouth, index and first finger pushing, pressing against the back of my throat- I gagged, a harsh, hacking sound. She kept the two fingers there for another second, as if to prove she could, and then pulled them out. "Get the whore thong off her and spread her cheeks. I want to see that cute little asshole when I fuck it."

I blinked back the moisture that had been brought up from gagging and moved to do as she said. Tess's legs trembled as I slipped the black thong off her, but she didn't shy away as I knelt beside her. We both knew what Stephanie would do if she struggled. The taste of Stephanie's fingers was still in my mouth. I dug my fingers between her ass cheeks and pried them apart for our mistress.

Stephanie took her time. Her thumb trailed the length of Tess's crack before settling on her asshole. Under my fingers Tess's cheeks shivered as Stephanie pressed her thumb against Tess's pucker, as if she were testing its pre-fucked tensile strength. She placed the tip of her cock against Tess's asshole, and with a horrible ease her pucker stretched and swallowed the length of the strap. I knew the feeling, knew what it felt like; she had done it to me enough times. The stretching tightness as something that shouldn't fit pushed into you; the urgent feeling as if you had to shit, and then the knowledge that you couldn't, that something else was inside you.

"Do you like my cock?" Stephanie asked, all nine inches of black cock inside Tess. Slowly, she began to pull out, the tight ring of Tess's asshole rippling around each rib of the strap on. Out, then a short, sharp shove back in. "Do you?"

Tess groaned, a low, miserable sound. "Yes, mistress."

Out, then in. Out, in, out, in. Stephanie's rhythm quickened as Tess's asshole began to loosen. Tess was silent except for the occasional moan, but under my fingers I could feel her hip rocking away from the stamp of Stephanie's cock. Her head lolled, sweat slicked blonde locks falling about her face. I wished I could reach a hand and sweep them away, but Stephanie would have seen. Instead I only did my best to keep her ass wide for our mistress.

"You're going to beg to tongue fuck my cunt after this." Stephanie's words were slurred. "I'm going to fuck your asshole so wide that you're not going to be able to shit for a week. I'm going to fuck it until it gapes wide enough to fit a baseball through." She reached past me and grabbed the back of Tess's hair, jerked her head back. "Are you learning your lesson? Are you, you filthy little fuck slut?"

"Yes, mistress." Her accent mangled her words. "I am, mistress, please mistr-"

Stephanie slapped her ass, sharp and sudden. "Did I say I wanted a fucking conversation?" Her hips spasmed, and she fucked Tess with short, violent thrusts, jerking her head back like she was a jockey on a prize horse. Her voice was strained. "You're a fucking whore. You probably like this, don't you? Getting fucked in your asshole like a bitch."

She stopped thrusting suddenly, held her hips still. "Fuck yourself on my cock. Show me how much love my cock." Stephanie slapped my hand. "And you, you make sure the whore slut isn't lying again."

I let go of Tess's ass cheeks and she fucked herself on Stephanie's cock, trembling, desperate backward lunges. I slipped a hand under her and tried to push my finger into the moving target of her cunt.

"Well?"

I withdrew my hand. "Wet, mistress."

Stephanie laughed, a laconic bark of amusement. "Should that make us even? Should that make you forgiven?" She slapped Tess's ass. "Should I just stop fucking you? Maybe kiss you're little whore pucker and make it all better?"

Tess knew better than to answer with the truth. "No, mistress. Please, mistress." Her voice was a whimper. "Fuck me, mistress, please fuck me, fuck my asshole, fuck your slut."

Stephanie's hips sawed back and forth contemplatively, barely more than a grind. Her voice was short. "Play with yourself."

Tess snaked a trembling hand under her. Two delicate fingers touched the nub of her clit, pressed, circled.

Stephanie deepened her thrusts. She slapped Tess's ass again, dug her fingernails into the flesh. "Play with your clit. Touch it. I want you to remember what kind of whore you are. And you." Her eyes were closed. Her voice was tight. "You spread those little queer legs of yours. I want to see her slurping your pretty pussy when I cum."

Tess looked up at me as sat in front of her. I met her eyes for a second, then perched the palm of my hand on the back of her head and tilted her face to between my legs. The tile was cold against my bare legs. Warmth blossomed in my abdomen as her tongue touched my cunt.

Behind her Stephanie fucked her with long, even strokes. One hand had slipped behind her. She was playing with her asshole I knew, circling her own pucker and dipping in the tip of a finger. She hated herself for it, I knew too.

It won't be long now. Tess does something with her tongue and my fingers fist in her hair, push her face deeper between my legs, not caring that she can't breathe. It isn't that I don't know how it feels, to be on all fours, hands tight on my hips, her cock in my ass, eating out Tess's cunt. There should be honor among thieves, but her tongue feels so good against my cunt and I'm not the stupid Russian queer that couldn't get wet when she was told.

Tomorrow maybe, Stephanie will fuck me like that. Shove her strap on into my ass, or stuff it down my throat. She'd done it before. Or maybe she'll get tired of that and grind her cunt into my face as I fuck my tongue in her, taste her cum as she rides my face. Or maybe she'll finally work up the courage and have me tongue her asshole.

Tomorrow, maybe.

But today...

Today has been a good day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds