• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Darrel's Hole Card

Darrel's Hole Card

12

I pulled into the lot and parked and as I got out of the car I thought back to the last time Hal told me he was running late and that I should drive to the hotel and meet him there. I had to smile as the events of that night came back to me vividly.

+++++++++++++++++++

I was looking at myself in the full length mirror and thinking, "Not too bad for a thirty-six year old with three kids." Hal would not be ashamed to have me on his arm. I had the perfect 'little black dress' with the perfect sexy strappy high heels to go with it. The outfit was guaranteed to turn Hal on and their bedroom would be noisy tonight. Not that she would need the outfit to get him going. He had been gone for two weeks and if he was feeling half as horny as she did they might not even get out of the house to go to the company dinner.

I was doing my hair when the call came. Terri, my sixteen year old daughter, called up the stairs:

"Mom; its dad."

I picked up the bedside phone, "Hi honey."

"How's my little sexpot?"

"Feeling sexy and horny and expecting you to do something about it."

"I had hoped to be home early enough that we would both have a nice rosy glow when we got to the dinner, but it isn't going to happen. My flight has been delayed."

"Oh shit!"

"Not cancelled baby; just delayed a bit. What I need for you to do is go on to the dinner and I'll meet you there. The hotel is only twenty minutes from the airport, but it would take me an hour to get home and then another half hour to get from the house to the hotel. The dinner would be over before we got there. I'll call Darrel and get him to look after you until I get there. I should be there before the cocktail hour is over and the dinner starts."

"I suppose I could do that, but there will be a price."

"What?"

"A building with rooms to rent, a two week absence, I'm horny as a goat and you have to ask what?"

"Okay, okay; get a room. Can you get a baby sitter on such short notice?"

"No need. Terri is old enough to ride herd on Jimmy and Norm. And we will only be half an hour away."

"Okay baby; see you there. Love you."

"Love you too sweetie. See you soon."

++++++++++++++++

When I got to the hotel I stopped at the reception desk and rented a room for the night. I smilingly told the desk clerk that I didn't expect to be in any condition to drive when the party was over and the clerk smiled and said:

"We get a lot of that."

As I walked into the meeting room where the dinner was being held I heard a voice say:

"Oh my God; would you look at that! Me want!"

I gave no sign that I'd heard, but inside I beamed as I thought "You still got it girl."

I saw Hal's boss Darrel at the same time he saw me and he got up and came over to me.

"Hiya gorgeous. I guess I get to be your pretend date until Hal gets here. Too damned bad it's only pretend. You are looking hot tonight lady."

"Why thank you sir."

He led me over to the table where he was sitting and pulled out a chair for me to sit on.

"Until Hal gets here you get to sit at the bachelor's table."

I looked around and noticed that there were no other women at the table. I was a little nervous knowing that until Hal arrived I was going to be the center of attention. Besides Darrel there were five other men at the table. Three of them, besides Darrel, I knew from other company functions and two of those three were why I would be nervous. Sam and Phil were both a little on the crude side when they were sober. After a few drinks they got worse. Ben wasn't bad, but the take on Ben was that he was gay and just hadn't come out of the closet yet.

Darrel introduced me to the two that I didn't know. Al was a marketing director for Excel and Bill was vice-president of Sales at Apollo. Darrel got me a drink and I sat there and made small talk with the men while I sipped my drink.

I wasn't blind and I wasn't naïve. I could see the interest in the eyes of Al and Bill and I already knew about Phil and Sam. Both had crudely hit on me several times in the past. I'd never told Hal because he would have gone after them in a heartbeat and the resulting mess would not have done his career any good.

Darrel bought me another drink and while Ben, Sam and Phil talked business Al, Bill and Darrel tried to keep me from becoming bored. I was on my fourth drink when it was time for dinner. I looked at my watch and wondered where Hal was. He'd said he would be there before the end of the cocktail hour.

I had another drink with dinner and then one more during all the speech making that followed. Finally my cell phone rang and when I answered it Hal said:

"By now you have noticed that I'm not there."

"You didn't miss much. Same old rubber chicken and steak like boot soles. The speeches sounded just like last years. In fact they probably just dusted off last years and reused them."

"I'm not going to make it tonight. The delay turned into a mechanical which turned into a cancellation. Soonest I can get out of here will be noon tomorrow. Sorry I got you down there for nothing."

"It got me out of the house, but I'm not looking forward to being alone in a hotel room."

"You don't have to stay. Go on home."

"No thank you. Expecting you and not expecting to have to drive I've had several drinks and with the DUI crackdown that has been going on I'm not going to chance it."

"Try to get plenty of rest because I'm not going to let you have any when I get home."

"Promises, promises."

"See you tomorrow baby. Love you."

"Love you too honey. Dream of me."

"I will. Bye."

As I put the phone away Darrel asked, "Hal?"

"Cancelled flight. Won't be home until sometime tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh well, I knew my pretend date had to end sooner or later. You going home now?"

"No. I've taken a room here for the night. Too many drinks to take a chance on driving."

"That might be good news for me."

"How would that be good news for you?"

"It might mean that my pretend date with you isn't over yet. There is a pretty good band in the lounge. Maybe we could go have a few drinks and listen to them."

"Why not. Since I won't be driving a couple more drinks won't hurt."

We got up and moved to the lounge and I was surprised when Al and Bill followed along. We took one of the large booths and several minutes later Sam and Phil joined us. We ordered drinks and listened to the band and Darrel had been right – they were pretty good.

It wasn't long before my foot was tapping and my fingers were drumming the top of the table in time to the music. Darrel noticed and asked me to dance and I was in the right mood to say yes. Darrel held me close and as we moved around the dance floor he said:

"I'll have to thank Hal for this."

"For what?"

"Asking me to look after you. It isn't often I get to have a gorgeous woman like you in my arms."

"Keep up the flattery and I might just keep dancing with you."

The song ended and we went back to the booth and I ended up sitting between Bill and Darrel. A fresh drink arrived by then and after a few sips Bill asked me to dance. Then Al wanted a dance followed by Darrel again and of course Sam and Phil wanted a turn. And in between dances there were drinks. There always seemed to be a fresh one when I came back from the dance floor. I admit that I was drinking too much, but I was having a great time. I had five males doing their best to keep me happy and it didn't matter because I didn't have to drive and my room was only two floors up and minutes away.

I wasn't the least bit naïve. I knew what they wanted. They wanted my hot tight body. They weren't going to get it, but I was the only one who knew that. I'd let them buy me drinks and dance with me and yes, push their hard cocks into my leg, but they were all going to end up the evening with blue balls.

Sam and Phil were as crude as ever. During one slow number Sam was holding and holding his hard cock against me when he said:

"When are you going to break down and give me a taste?"

The answer was never, but I decided to have some fun and string him along.

"Not until either you or Hal change jobs. Can't be doing you if you and Hal are working together."

"So there is a chance?"

"There is always a chance honey."

Phil was even cruder. He was holding me tight against him and I could feel his bulge against my body when he said:

"I want to fuck you and Hal isn't around so how about tonight?"

I decided that with Phil I'd be just as crude as he was. "I only fuck men with ten inches or better."

"Bullshit! I've seen Hal's dick in the locker room when we play racquet ball and he ain't got no ten inch cock."

"I know. That's why I only fuck guys with ten or better. Why would I want to waste my time fucking guys the same size as my hubby?"

"So you do fuck around?"

I didn't, but he didn't know it.

"Fuck AND suck honey."

The music stopped and we went back to the booth. Me just a little unsteadedly because of all the drinks. The band announced that it was time for them to "take a pause for the cause" and said they would be back in fifteen. The seating in the booth kept changing as guys got up to go to the potty and when I came back from the dance floor I never ended up in the same place I was in when I left for the floor. This time when Phil and I got back Al, Bill and Darrel were sitting on one side and Sam was just coming back from the bathroom. Phil slid in and I sat next to him and Sam sat down on my right. I took a sip from the fresh drink in front of me. The drink was in my right hand and Phil leaned over and whispered in my ear as he took hold of my left hand:

"Here's your ten incher sweetie."

He moved my left hand over and held it against his hard cock. He had taken it out and it was jutting up out of his lap. He used his other hand to open my fingers and place my hand so it was around his cock. I couldn't get my fingers around it! I moved my head and glanced down and damned if it didn't look like ten inches. I sat there with a drink in my right hand and a dick in my left and wondered how I was going to get out of the situation without creating a scene. Then to add to my problems Sam put his left hand on my right leg and started inching it upwards. While Sam's hand crept up Phil was moving my hand up and down on his rigid pole. What I needed was to get out of the booth, but I couldn't use the bathroom as an excuse because I'd just gone before dancing with Phil. I had at least ten more minutes before the band would be back and someone could ask me – or I them – to dance.

I took another long slug of my drink and set the empty glass down on the table just as the waitress brought us a fresh round. It was then that I noticed two things. One was that Phil was no longer holding my hand on his cock and moving it up and down. I was jacking him off on my own. The second thing was that Sam's hand had reached my crotch and the legs that I had been holding clamped closed to deny him access were wide open. The surprise was that once I noticed those things I did nothing to stop them. I kept stroking Phil and instead of using my right hand to reach down and stop Sam I used it to pick up my fresh drink.

The first pull on the drink covered the gasp as one of Sam's fingers entered me. My mind and my body were not functioning together. The mind was busy trying to find a way to get out of the mess I'd gotten myself into, but my body was telling the mind to shut the fuck up. Two weeks without and being horny as hell the last three days along with the anticipation of what was supposed to happen when Hal got home that night had the body aching for attention and the body wanted the attention that it was getting.

Sam's fingers had tingles running up and down my spine and my mind finally said:

"Okay body; if that is what you want lets go for it."

I was almost at the point where I was going to move over and sit on Phil's lap and let that hard ten inch pole travel up into me and fuck me while the other four men in the booth watched. Then – thank God – the band started playing and Darrel asked me to dance. I of course said I'd love to and I let go of Phil and started to slid out of the booth so Sam had to stop what he was doing. Once on the floor Darrel asked:

"Are you alright? You look a little flushed."

"Too many drinks I guess."

"You want to call it quits for the night? I did tell Hal I'd look after you."

Afraid of what might happen if I sat back down in the booth again I said that I'd better call it a night. When the song ended we went back to the booth and I picked up my purse and said goodnight to everyone and thanked them for a fun evening. I almost laughed when I saw the looks on the faces of Sam and Phil when I said that. They had been so sure that they had been home free.

"I'll walk you to your room" Darrel said.

"No need."

"Oh yes there is. You are not too steady on your feet right now. You are my pretend date for the evening and I always walk my dates to their doors when I bring them home."

When we got to my room he held out his hand and I handed him the key card. He swiped the lock and pushed the door open and I turned to thank him for the evening and when I did he took me in his arms and kissed me. He slipped me a little bit of tongue and I didn't fight it. He broke the kiss and said:

"When I walk my dates to their doors, pretend dates included, I always kiss them goodnight."

Our eyes met for a second and then he kissed me again and with a lot more tongue. Why I don't know, but I gave him some back. I honestly have no memory of what happened between my sending my tongue to play with his and finding myself looking up at him as he drove his cock into me, but there was no doubt that I was into it. My legs were clamped around him, my nails were dug into his ass and I was moaning "yes, yes, yes" as he pounded into me. I had a huge climax as he cried, "I can't hold it; I can't hold it" and I felt his hot splash inside me. I thanked God I was on birth control.

Darrel kept thrusting even though his cock was going soft. He didn't want to stop and neither did I. I wasn't thinking of Hal or my kids just then; all I was thinking was "more, more, more." Darrel pulled out, spun around, and with me on top he went for my pussy with his mouth. I was looking down at his soft cock when his mouth found and locked onto my clit and I cried out and lowered my head and took his cock in my mouth.

We worked feverishly on each other and his cock twitched a couple of times and then started to grow. Darrel's mouth worked on me and I rewarded him – and myself – with an orgasm. His mouth moved away and his cock speared into me again. I shoved my ass back at him to take him in deep and then suddenly, like a bucket of cold water had been thrown on me, my eyes shot open. How could he be pushing his cock in me while I still had it in my mouth? I lifted my head and looked over my shoulder and saw Bill's smiling face as he drove his cock into me.

"How the hell did you get here?" I started to say and then a cock pushed into my mouth and hands grabbed my head. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Darrel stand up as he said:

"I dropped your key card on the floor just outside the door so he could use it."

"And aren't you glad he did?" Al asked as he fucked my mouth. With him holding my head in his hands and my mouth full I couldn't answer, but my body was screaming "yes, yes, yes" in unison with every stroke of the cock into my pussy.

I was climbing the heights of another orgasm when Bill grunted and I felt the hot splash of his discharge in me. I cried out, "No, no, not yet, not yet, don't leave me hanging, please don't leave me hanging" but with my mouthful of Al it came out as an unintelligible mumble. I shouldn't have worried because no sooner was Bill was out of me than another cock slid in and a voice said:

"Sweet Jesus; I have wanted this forever."

It was Sam's voice and even though I couldn't see behind me because of Al's hands holding my head I knew that if Sam was in the room fucking me Phil was bound to be there also. Even as Sam's cock drove into me I was wondering what a ten inch cock was going to feel like. There were no thoughts about how wrong it was for me to be in a hotel room with five men; there was only my body crying out "more, more, more" and five cocks willing to give it to me.

Sam must not have gotten any for a while and he came quickly. Al pulled out of my mouth and took Sam's place and then suddenly there it was right in front of my face. A ten inch cock. I stared at it and Phil laughed:

"I know what you are thinking sweetie. You don't think that there is any way you can take it inside you, but you can. Trust me sweetie; you will take it all and you will love it."

He leaned forward and I opened my mouth to receive him.

Because of the time spent in my mouth Al didn't last long and Darrel took his place. While Darrel fucked me Phil just stood still and let me fuck his cock with my face. I could only get two or three inches of him in, but I tried and tried to get more. Darrel came and when he pulled out Phil said:

"My turn now sweetie."

He rolled me over on my back, lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and eased his monster cock into me. He started fucking me and I went nuts! Phil's ten inches touched places I don't think my gynecologist ever saw during my check ups. I cried, I begged and I screamed at him to never stop and Phil ate it up.

"If I promise not to stop can I do your daughter?"

"Yes damn you, yes. Fuck the little whore just don't stop fucking me."

"Will you both carry my babies?"

"I will if you just don't stop fucking me."

"Can I be in your bed fucking you when Hal comes home?"

"Yes damn you, yes. Just don't stop; please God don't stop."

"Are you my bitch now?"

"Yes, yes, your bitch. Fuck me, please, please fuck me."

"I can have you any time I want?"

"Oh God yes. Anytime, anywhere just don't stop" but of course he finally had to after he blew a load in me that I thought would force its way up into my throat. Even when he went soft he felt huge and I tied o keep him from pulling out. He laughed and said:

"I'm not done yet sweetie; not by a long shot. Give me about ten minutes and I'll be back."

He pulled away from me and Bill pulled me on top of him cowgirl. I pushed down on him and Sam got in position for me to suck his cock. I leaned forward and took it and a minute later he grabbed my head in his hands and held it and a second after that I knew why. I felt a cock pushing at my butt hole and Sam was keeping me from screaming "No!" It hurt like hell at first, but the pain eased off and pleasure started to take over as the three men used me. And then three more followed by three more.

I have no idea how many loads were pumped into me or how many orgasms I had. I do know that Phil never got to use my butt and I found out later that it was only because Darrel, Al and Bill told him he couldn't and wouldn't let him. He did fuck me two more times and I was just as stupidly nuts those times as I had been the first time. Phil did tell me that the next time he was going to do my butt. Bill and Al were fucking me when I passed out exhausted.

I woke up to find two men in bed with me. Bill on my right and Darrel on my left. A glance at the bedside clock told me that it was eight forty-five. I stared up at the ceiling and wondered how in the hell I would be able to face Hal after what I had just done. Shit!! He would be expecting sex when he got home and there was no way he wouldn't feel how loose I was and wonder why. What was I going to do?

The answer to that question, at least in the near term, was given to me by Darrel. He felt me move and said:

"Oh good; you're awake."

He rolled over on top of me and was driving into me before I knew it and I was thinking "This is wrong, this is just so wrong. You need to stop it right now" but Bill was also awake and he said "Roll over" and Darrel rolled over to put me on top. My ass was loose and Bill pushed right into it with no trouble and when the two of them had a rhythm going I stopped thinking about anything but my next orgasm. They both came at about the same time and as Bill was washing his cock I was sucking Darrel's.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Darrel's Hole Card

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds