• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • King Family Values Ch. 02

King Family Values Ch. 02

THIS IS PART OF A SERIES OF STORIES, IN CHAPTER ORDER. IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY READ CHAPTER ONE, I SUGGEST YOU DO SO AS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE STORY.

"S. . sorry.." As I said this and reached for my towel, pressing it to my chest, his cheeks flushed with color and he turned to cover himself.

"I'll um.. Let you finish up.." I turned and darted out of the room, my naked ass trailing behind me as I retreated back to my room.

Oh. My. God. I had just seen my older brother naked! Naked! And he had seen me! The tingling between my legs made evident my shameful reaction to that bit of reality. He had seen me. And apparently liked it. I imagined him, moments after I rushed from the room, hand encircling his enlarged cock and picturing me in his mind. Oh, how beautiful that looked in my head.

I didn't feel my limbs as they silently pulled me back to the crack of the bathroom door. The sound of water still echoed from the room, and I strained to pick up any other sounds from within the walls. The normal uneven splashes that come with bathing were gone, as if Levi was standing still with barely no movement. I could only guess what that meant. Oh how I needed a peak.

I cracked the door farther, using the mirror over the sink to catch a glimpse of my brother in the shower. The door still remained open from when I had intruded, and he stood where I thought he would be, still in the same spot.

His large hand wrapped gently around his prick, eyes closed and fingers slowly gliding along his think shaft. I listened closely as if I'd be able to hear the skin as it slid slightly over his head and back down. What I did hear was my name, softly slithering off his lips.

"Bryn.. Bryn.." It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard. But sure enough, my moment of bliss came to a sudden close as my mother's voice echoed up from downstairs.

I waited until I was back in my room before I replied to her so as not to give my location away. "Coming, Mom!" I yelled, pulling a fresh tank and denim shorts on. My hair got wrapped up in my discarded towel as if freshly washed, and then I hurried down the stairs.

My mother stood in the kitchen, placing eggs from the steaming pan onto three plates that rested at the breakfast bar. "Eat!" she said, flashing the smile she'd passed down to Sadie at me. I knew better than to cross her so I took a seat and picked up my fork.

My mom was a young mother, and she had Levi and I when she was only nineteen, Levi's age and how old I'd be in just four months. She still looked as beautiful as she did in her early years.

Her auburn hair was long and she kept it swept back from her face with bobby pins and barrettes, so as to highlight the beautiful bone structure of her face. Levi had her face shape, the beautifully sculpted jaw and plump lips.

But I got my mother's best assets. Her breasts. Although hers were bigger than mine, both of our racks stood high on our chests, firm and proud. I didn't know what her nipples were like, but mine were think with wide areolas and from the sheerness of her top I figured hers were similar.

Levi and Sadie eventually made their way downstairs and I dreaded the awkwardness that must be associated with Levi and my previous encounter. But he seemed to be ravenous, scarfing down his food as Sadie and I did the same.

"Were you three hungry, or what?" Mom said, clearing away our plates. "So, what are you guys' plans today?" I rolled my eyes. Here she goes again trying to get us to join in on her volunteer work at the seniors' retirement home. Every summer morning, it was the same old thing. After the death of her dear mother, she was especially keen on the whole idea. Like always, none of us had anything productive to do, but the usual excuses had been overused. Sadie came to the rescue.

"I was thinking me, Levi, and Brynn could go down to the creek and fish for a little while." Mom smiled. Something she approved of.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • King Family Values Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 278 milliseconds