• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • King Family Values Ch. 01

King Family Values Ch. 01

Let me start by saying that I never planned on the relationship I developed with my mother and two siblings. I realize what we have together is not necessarily normal, but it's something that we four cherish and I'm grateful for the closeness between us. Of course, just how close we all got, well, that didn't happen overnight. It all began with my older brother, Levi...

My sister Sadie King, my brother Levi King, and I grew up just like normal kids. We ran around outside all day, getting as dirty as possible, and once the sun went down and the moon came out, we were sent to the bathroom to clean up and bathe. Like most little kids, we were thrown in one tub to scrub up and play submarines. We were always curious of each others 'privates', but that was to be expected, but as I look back I'm beginning to realize we had something more than an interest in each other. But that interest didn't manifest into anything until much later on.

Levi and I are ten months apart, I know, close, and we always felt more like twins. We both shared our father's dark brunette hair, naturally straight, with creamy skin and deep set hazel eyes. Levi was tall and lanky, with a hint of muscle on his arms and abdomen, and a very chiseled jaw bone that made any girl turn to putty.

I was also on the better looking side, with an average height and weight, wide hips, and barely a C cup breasts. But the true beauty out of us three siblings is my little sister, Sadie. She's blonde with bright blue eyes, like no else in the family, petite but with a thin build and a very nice sized chest. She's always been the sweetest of us all. Levi and I sort of ruined it for her, always giving our parents grief to where I'm surprised they trust Sadie, who's two years younger, to do anything at all.

But no matter how much concern they had for us, they were oblivious to what happened behind closed doors...

It began the summer after Levi and my senior year. I woke in my bed, sheets on the floor, and tank top stuck to my chest with sweat. It was another miserable summer morning in our house.

I hopped out of bed and grabbed a towel, ready to shower off. I peeled the pink tank from my body and slipped the lace undies off, wrapping the towel around my naked body and walking barefoot over to the bathroom that connected both my and Levi's bedrooms. I hadn't expected him to be home, and perhaps I should have heard the water running, but in my half awake daze I entered the bathroom and went through the motions of my morning routine as if nothing unusual was happening.

I didn't even acknowledge that Levi was in the shower until my towel was on the floor next to his and I pulled open the glass door. Then, my eyes locked with his and my mouth hung open, in total shock. Finally it clicked that I was looking at my naked brother in the shower, and he was looking back.

"I'm. . .um. ." I stammered, my eyes trailing down his body. Water beads collected around his abs and shoulders, dripping down into the beauty that was his pelvis. I'd never seen Levi's penis except when we were little, but now I knew what I was missing.

My virgin pussy ached for what had to be the most beautiful cock in the world. It was semi - thick and around eight inches, with a perfectly rounded head and skin that encircled the shaft like smooth silk. It was nothing special, most likely, but for me, it was like temptation in Eve's garden.

I forced myself to tear my eyes away from his cock, locking his gaze once more. His eyes trailed down my body, as well, and I made no immediate move to cover myself. I could have sworn I saw his tongue dart across his lower lip, his hand instinctively twitch toward his growing cock. We must have stood there for moments on end, and as his penis grew larger, I suddenly realized what was happening.

End of chapter one. Please check out chapter two, coming soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • King Family Values Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds