• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Demon's Desire Ch. 02

Demon's Desire Ch. 02

Author's Note

Thanks for the feedback! I tried to be a little more fast paced with this one and explore those alluring tentacles again I'm still learning and comments are appreciated!


Tyler put down the book he was reading and sighed. Glancing at his clock he saw he was already ten minutes late for school. No, wait, eleven. Grunting, Tyler jumped off his bed and quickly dressed himself in a red t-shirt and cut up jeans. Passing by his mirror, Tyler ran his hand through his dark brown hair a few times while gargling some mouth wash. Just as he stooped over to grab his bag he noticed something.

"Shit." It was a card labeled, 'DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ALEX PROJECT' Snatching up the card Tyler leaped down the stairs and bolted out the door. "Fucking...card...supposed to...help...fucking...remember..." Tyler panted as he skidded around a corner and stood at the base of a large hill. Just up ahead was Alex's house but...Tyler stepped closer. Six holes opened up in the sidewalk just ahead near the middle of the hill. "What the hell?" Tyler bent over one of the holes, trying to see the bottom of the seemingly endless pit. All of a sudden the ground behind him started to crack, and all at once he was falling into a deep dark black abyss.

"AAAAAHHHH-OOF!" Tyler yelped as he hit...something. Looking up he couldn't see the hole he had just fallen through. Looking ahead he could see nothing but blackness. Looking down he saw something that almost made him scream. A thick green tentacle was writhing beneath him, wet and slick with...something. When Tyler tried to move he found that he was stuck tight, both hands on the tentacle and his legs wrapped around it.

After struggling with it for quite some time, Tyler paused and cocked his head to one side. Somewhere to his right there was a strange sound, like, moaning? Tyler sat and listened to the moaning as it grew louder and louder. Soon there was a small light in the distance, just a little speck. Tyler realized that the speck of light was growing larger, and larger.

Tyler gasped. Right there, about ten feet away, was the most disturbing scene he had ever seen. Sitting in a nest of tentacles was Alex! Stark naked and shining with sweat. He could see it drip down his forehead in the dim light, past a flushed face and onto the writhing tentacles. His eyes were glazed over and looked like they were seeing something distant. He was grinning dumbly ear to ear.

Tyler's voice caught in his throat. Standing over Alex with cum oozing down her legs was...Traci! But it wasn't quite the Traci he knew from school. This Traci had slit pupils like a cat. Her slender body was dappled here and there with black shining scales that caught the light. And most disturbing of all was her smile. It spread across her face filling it with huge pointed teeth. Tyler shivered in fear. This was all too strange! It was like some twisted nightmare, though he knew he was most certainly awake.

Once again he struggled with the tentacle, trying desperately to free himself. He got so distressed that he let out a cry of fear, "AHHGG!" This time Traci heard him.

Snapping her head up, she hissed "Tyler Hansen! You fool! Why do you come here?" her voice rasped like some sort of reptile. Tyler screamed. Suddenly Traci was up in his face, her rancid breath steaming over him. "Tyler you will pay!"

"NO NO PLEASE I'M SORRY!" Tyler was in tears now from shock and fear. "PLEASE LET ME GO I'LL DO ANYTHING! DON'T HURT ME!" He buried his face between his still-stuck arms and sniveled. It took a while for him to notice Traci was buckled over laughing. Tyler's fear turned to rage.

"AHAHAHA! You humans are so cute when you're scared!" she continued to laugh while Tyler got to his senses.

"Traci! You tell me what the hell's going on here. And what the fuck did you do to Alex?!" Hearing his name Alex jerked his head but did little more, still lost in his world of lust.

Traci finally calmed down enough to say, "I just had a little fun with him." Tyler let this sink in.

"Oh God! Oh God Traci you didn't!"

Traci smiled that wicked smile, "Oh but I did. And I'm about to do the same to you!" Instantly the tentacles dropped Alex and wrapped around Tyler, burying him under them. Tyler put up a struggle but finally he was trapped under their weight.

"Traci! Traci let me go! Mff!" a tentacle wrapped around his mouth, gagging him. Tyler sat still. Besides the pulsating of the tentacles and the green light they gave off Tyler could sense nothing. Then, without warning, three tentacles came at him in their tight little bundle. Two went for his pants, one for his shirt. "MMMfff!" tyler strained at his bonds but it was useless. The tentacles wormed their way under his clothes and expanded drastically. Tyler heard a ripping noise and just like that his cloths were gone, exposing him in all his naked glory.

"Nmmff!" Tyler tried getting free again but he was stuck fast. The tips of the tentacles began poking and prodding him. One tweaked at his nipples (causing a groan) while the other two sneaked along his defined abs. One soon discovered his semi-erection starting up from the attention and began delightedly stroking it. "Nff! Nff! Nfff...mmmmff..." Tyler's eyelids drooped. He had only ever played with himself and rarely had gone much farther with girls than a couple of dates. This felt incredible. The second tentacle began making circles on his balls. "MMffFFmm..." The third tentacle began poking at his face.

After a while of this Tyler's member was swollen and rock hard. Finally his gag unwrapped itself from his head. "Gahh..." By now his cock was swollen and rock hard. Tyler squirmed but was still held fast. Now the tentacle that had been poking at his face traced his lips and tried to squeeze past them. Tyler yanked his head to the side, "No way!" But now the tentacles shifted so that his head was stuck in place. "Hey! Stop this shit right now!" The tentacle came at him again and managed to slip past his teeth, so Tyler bit down as hard as he could. Nothing happened. It was like elastic, it would take a well-sharpened blade to cut through it. Now it was in his mouth, circling around his tongue and swathing the insides of his cheeks with some sort of ooze.

Tyler squeezed his eyes shut and grimanced. It was so wrong, so dirty. But at the same time, it was enticing. His already stiff cock felt ready to burst and pre-cum started seeping out the head. Tyler opened his eyes long enough to see one of the tentacles start to open up. He could do nothing as it lowered over his member and started to swallow it up. Tyler grunted in confusion. The inside of it felt soft and velvety. It was also wet and slippery. It began moving up and down, gently tightening and relaxing alternatively. Tyler's moans were stifled by the tentacle in his mouth.

He could feel sweat starting to form on his body, making everything more slick. The tentacle in is mouth started to change. Before it was pointed and thin. Now it was getting blunter and thicker. Tyler realized it was just like a cock. "Mrrmff" Now it began moving in and out of his mouth, quickly fucking it. But instead of feeling shame, Tyler grinned and leaned his head back. It felt so good! Now being fucked in his mouth and his cock Tyler started bucking his hips to match the movements of the tentacles.

Mindlessly he began tonguing the tentacle and grunting with pleasure. In the back of his mind Tyler could hear a familiar voice, "Hahaha! You humans are quite easy to break, aren't you? Just a little teasing here and there...no matter. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun later on..." Tyler was too distracted to even care about Traci's words. He could feel pressure building up in his member. "MMMff!!" finally he shot his hot cum into the tentacle and the cock was removed from his mouth so he could scream. He kept going, more and more! It was the most intense orgasm he had ever felt.

Now the tentacle cock was shooting it's own load onto his face, ropes of it raining down on him. Smiling, Tyler opened his mouth and tried to swallow it. It tasted faintly of apples and honey. Now exhausted, Tyler laid back on the tentacles as they opened up to reveal a grinning Traci.

...to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Demon's Desire Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 579 milliseconds