• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 03

Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 03

123

I woke up in the real world in the morning. I could see the sun was shining as indicated by the light trying to sneak in around the draperies. Waking up in a first class hotel room was nice until you stop to think of the night before. I had tossed and turned, constantly waking with thoughts of the men Judith had taken on the evening before.

The two guys at the restaurant stop on the way down gave us an early start when we thought things wouldn't get started until after we arrived at the hotel. The two brothers cheating on their best-friend-wives with Judith was actually fun and with Judith having adopted the "If you are going to do it you might as well get paid if you can" rule I lined my pocket with a cool grand.

Edwin, the retired military, secret agent, private detective type was an easy mark with him having a way to charge his client for another five hundred into my pocket. Judith put on a good show as Beth, my sister-in-law looking for a revenge fuck.

But, I'm deeply shaken by the last stark reality that she fucked a black man and then proudly announced to us that he wasn't her first, just the first I knew about. Then going on to tell of two, one especially hurtful concerning the length of time the sex sessions went on.

Although I had tossed an turned all night, Judith had barely moved from spot where she laid flat out on top of the bed covers, naked, smeared with cum and reeking of her sex with Bob, the black guy. I need her in the shower even if I have to pick her up and dump her ass in there.

Meeting Bob, a famous retired baseball player, could have been a highlight for me had he not eventually fucked my wife. Pretty much against my wishes. Even though it sure wasn't a problem for her to work a real monster cock into her fuck happy cunt, I was stunned that she would do it.

Bob's offer off a second go round for another five hundred bucks and another hundred for a blowjob was only to stick it to me for my objections about him being African-American. Now it was just a matter of getting Judith out of her black-fucked addled sleep to see how this was all going to work out.

It seems like a switch clicks somewhere inside Judith and she turns totally cock crazy. For years it went on without my knowledge. Now that I know what is going on it seems that she keeps advancing into something a little more hurtful towards me each time. I don't know how many more switches there are to flip. Fucking the black guy I think is the end of the road for me ever fucking her again.

Not that having me there to watch is any problem. Once the feelings are gone, and I think they now are, it is like watching a porn movie being made. Better yet, I now stick cash in my pocket, of which, Judith seems to have no interest. Maybe it is payment for security. Much easier on her that just going out on her own to get someone to fuck her and with a lot better chance of her not getting caught.

Maybe I'll get lucky and she will slip on some of the cum that runs out of her cunt and she will break her cheating fucking neck. I don't know much more there is that is left of a marriage at this time. Everything is just one big cock ride after another. What I can't figure is how we keep finding most guys with larger than average dicks.

Judith finally stirred for her sleep after a quick look around the room to see where we are. Both of her hands go in to kind of a makeshift hug to her stomach and then a couple of fingers into her cunt followed by a big smile.

"Umm ... black cum in my pussy." and then a quick taste of her fingers.

"Technically it's still white cum. Just that it came from a black man."

"Whatever. A black man fucked me and left me a big load of cum inside."

Thankfully she got up to hit the bathroom and shower. Meeting a famous baseball player is fun. Having your wife smell like he fucked her a couple of times is not so fun. I just need to figure out what to do with her today. It's still just Friday morning. It's barely past 10:30 AM. I get a little "excuse me" knock on the door, even with the do not disturb sign hanging on the knob.

I open the door in my gym shorts expecting a maid that doesn't much give a shit about signs. Instead there stands a chunky black with a big smile on his face. Before he can tell me who he is and what he wants I know that face. If Bob was a kind of famous ball player this guy is head and shoulders above Bob. Not so much tall, because he is not, but a lot more well known, and about five years into retirement.

This can just mean one thing. Bob is still screwing with me over my objections to Judith fucking him because he was black. I wonder where the fuck this goes from here. After the quick introduction, let's call this one Mack, gives me the scoop as to why he is here. As if I didn't know.

"Hey, I was talking to Bob and he was telling me that you wife really wanted a necklace that you couldn't afford to buy for her because it costs a thousand dollars. He sent me over to see if I could help out in any way." And, then a big grin.

God Damned Bob! Still fucking with me. And, apparently fucking with Mack by telling him it's a thousand dollar entry fee to knock up the white woman. Hell, why not? One black dick, two black dicks, three black dicks, four or more! Not that Judith could get impregnated by either of these two clowns, it sure makes the game interesting. Plus, Mack seems to be ready to pay the money sight unseen.

Then two thoughts occurred to me. First, Bob could be paying the thousand dollars just to be thinking he is getting under my skin for me not liking the fact he was black-fucking my wife. Second, this guys made like 50 Million dollars for playing baseball in his prime. Paying a grand to fuck Judith would be like me getting some top quality pussy for a nickel. The same thousand in my pocket that gets me all excited is shit to them.

All I have to do is convince Judith to fuck another black guy. Excuse me while I laugh my ass off!

"Oh, Judith ... Sweetheart. We have company." Judith had just shut off the shower.

"Who is it?"

"You probably know Mack. He's another ex-pro ballplayer. Bob sent him over. He is offering to buy you that thousand dollar necklace you wanted so badly."

Judith came from the bathroom still drying off with a towel. Tits, ass, and pussy all on display as she continued to dry off. "Hi Mack, I do know you from watching you on television. I don't think my husband liked you any more than he did Bob in your playing days."

"I guess him liking me isn't that all so much important any more. You are a fine looking woman."

"Thanks Mack. If you want to buy me that necklace you can give the money to my husband. He gotten to where he likes to hold it while he watches me get fucked. Other that, why am I naked and you are not?"

Mack handed me the money. As I am mumbling in the privacy of my own mind. "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. And, fuck you, too, Judith. I don't care who you fuck any more you nasty cunted skank." Almost wish I said that out loud.

Mack dropped his clothes to the floor. Maybe I get the last laugh on them. Mack's got a short weenie. Shit, maybe I should say that out loud.

"Bob said you had a little confusion over a fertile cycle. Did you get that figured out. I mean, is it now or some other time?"

"Oh, it's definitely right now. Why, do you have some little black baby swimmers that you think can do find my helpless little egg and fertilize it?"

"Hell, yes! All primed and ready to go. Haven't seen my old lady in a couple of weeks. The little guys can't wait to flood that hot looking cunt of yours."

Judith took Mack by the hand and guided him to the bed. With him positioned on his back I watched my wife take his cock in her mouth and begin sliding her lips up and down on him. Maybe I judged too soon. Judith kept working his cock until she had quite a mouthful. I'd now say old Mack may have eight inches after all.

Mack seems to getting to the point of no return as Judith was now working his cock well down her throat. She abruptly pulls up off him and speaks, "How about it Mack? Got a load for my tummy and one for my womb? We don't want to miss the chance to make a little black ballplayer, do we?"

"Go for it. I've got one for your mouth, one for your pussy, and probably one more after that. I don't get to fuck a white woman very often. I wanted to marry one, but my mother about shit. So, I ended up with the wife I have and four children. I'd love to have you carry a black one of mine around in your belly for nine months."

Judith took his cock back down her throat and immediately you could tell by Mack's expression that he was starting to cum. This time my sweet little wife made sure I saw some cum leak from the corners of her mouth.

Mack never really went soft before Judith had him between her legs and guiding his cock into her more than ready cunt. It was kind of cool to have someone in my room like Mack. Having him fuck my wife was a little different effect as I watched them go at each other on the bed. There didn't seem to be much of a rush to get done until Judith mentioned how good his cum was going to feel inside her. That spurred Mack into shooting a mammoth load up past her cervix.

Judith went out of her way to say how full her cunt was of his cum. In a matter of minutes she had him up again and they again started fucking. This time in the doggy position. Judith seemed to be getting either more cock or a different angle and really got wild about it. Mack seemed to be locked into watching his cock plunge in and out of her cunt. Mack held out enough for them to go to Mack on the bottom and Judith riding his cock with her back to him and facing me where I sat.

What a fuck-whore. My wife had already swallowed one load and had another shot deep inside her cunt. And, now she was looking directly at me while showing every move and lunge from Mack's fucking her by the expressions on her face. This went on for several minutes and Mack's cock went in and out of her wet slit. There was a lot of wetness there. Most it was from Judith. She was really lubricating as she was loving the feel of another black cock inside her.

Finally, they flipped over and back to doggy style fucking. I think the sight of of his black cock disappearing into my wife's white pussy became too much for Mack and he began one last time to pump her full of his seed. Already dumped in once by him, Judith's pussy began dripping cum from around his cock and onto the sheet. Mack had really fucked her good as he thrust his cock deep into her to deliver one last load.

Mack dressed quickly as Judith sprawled on her stomach on the bed. She had her hips twisted to a side so that Mack's sperm was very visible as it trickled out of her well fucked snatch. With Mack gone Judith got up to face me. With a clenching of her vagina she sent the black man's seed down both thighs. God, what a little whore.

I felt I needed a shower just from watching them, but Judith just washed her bald cunt with a wash cloth. Then put on a pair of short shorts with no panties and a tube top, with, of course no bra, and announced she was ready to get out of the hotel room and do something fun.

It's hard to guess what would be fun after you wife just received a cunt full of black see. My little black cock slut wanted to play miniature golf at a nearby course we passed on the way in to town. Kind of a nice contrast to get some family oriented fun while Mack's cum was still leaking traces of their fucking into the inside of her shorts.

It was kind of fun playing with Judith, even though she seemed to be beating me at the game. Most fun was watching the mom's of the kids that were playing give looks of disgust towards Judith that this flirty broad was way underdressed for the venue.

We played three games. I managed to win two of them. The guy running the place wanted to know if we wanted to play any more.

"My husband thinks the price is too much for just miniature golf."

"Well, maybe he just doesn't know value. I've got a game we can play in the back. You can have a season pass for free."

"Hey, I'm standing right here. Shit, what am I invisible?"

"Listen, I'm just saying ... the offer's good any time."

If the bastard didn't have food from the last three days down the front of his shirt and maybe had a couple had of more teeth in his mouth I would have not been surprised if Judith would have taken him up on it. But, she showed no interest and looked him right in the eye and said, "I just had a black guy fuck me and it cost him a thousand dollars. What are you able to offer? Maybe taking a shower and giving me the deed to this chicken shit little place?"

Then we walked away and I could tell by Judith's step that she was rolling her ass at him. He gave her a wolf whistle and yelled after her that the black guy must have written it off as a charity expense. I don't how the guy gets any business, but I think that was pretty damned funny.

It was early afternoon. Judith wanted a sandwich and then to go back to the room to change. She wanted to put on something more suited to our hotel and see what she could find in the lobby in the line of men hotel guests that seemed to be by themselves. I didn't have a lot of hope for a Friday afternoon as most would be headed for home to family.

I put on a fresh shirt while Judith looked through what she had hung of the rack above the suitcases. She had just put on a pair of slacks that really makes her ass look good. They also ride her crotch enough so you get a hint of pussy in there. She just finished putting on a red button-in-the front shirt, leaving it unbuttoned the top two buttons and no bra underneath.

As we headed for the door someone knocked on it. I looked at Judith and said, "It must be for you."

Outside the door was another black man. Judith lit up when she saw him and he was beside himself when he got a look at her.

"Wow, they weren't lying when they told me about you. Bob sent me."

It took a couple of seconds, then I recognized him as another old ballplayer. Not as famous as Mack, but still a regular full time player from a few years back.

"What I meant to say wasn't so much that Bob sent me. I was a little surprised when you answered the door. The story I was told seemed too good to be true. You are Beth, aren't you? But, hell yes, look at you. Wow!" Then he introduced himself to us both. Again, I need to use a fake name. I'm going with Jerry this time.

Judith seemed amused at the enthusiasm. She asked Jerry inside. She and I sat on the bed and Jerry sat in one of the chairs. We actually had a conversation for about thirty minutes before the subject of sex came up. I always thought Jerry was a nice enough guy from what I would hear about him on sports news. It turns out he is a really nice guy. We talked about family and sports like old friends at a reunion.

I changed the subject to the money and the purpose of the visit. "I know part of Bob sending you over here is about me not being happy that my wife screwed him with him being black, and all. I was just wondering if Bob was paying for you guys to fuck her just to piss me off or if you were here on you own."

"No, Bob didn't offer to pay. All he had to do to get me going was to describe your little bride here and mentioning she might not mind having a black man's baby. I didn't have the money with me and had to borrow it from Mack. He'll make me pay him back. He's got enough money to buy this hotel so a thousand isn't going to hurt him."

"Hey, what are friends for if they can't get you laid?" was my comment.

"Bob and me are a little different. We never got the big contract like Mack. We still have to coach or scout to have extra money to spend. We call Mack a glad-hander. The team pays him a yearly contract to go around to clubhouses of the parent company's minor league teams and to make corporate appearances."

"Jerry, what kind of surprise do you have for me under that bulge I see coming and going in your jeans?" My wife asked.

"Well, I think you will be happy. They called me "the blacksnake" in the locker room."

What ever that meant, Judith was ready to see it. She remained on the bed while she took off her pants, with no underwear underneath, revealing her shaved pussy. Jerry got up and started to strip. Judith took off her shirt and Jerry kind of locked his eyes on her tits as she stood before him completely nude. I could see why he had the nickname. His skin was a medium brown color. His cock and balls were about as black as you could get. Being pretty close to hard, it was hanging a good distance down from his crotch.

Judith went into game mode and stepped over to him. Pushing him back in the chair she started kissing his cock and playing with his nuts. Ready to get some action going, Judith took him in her mouth and began to suck cock. Jerry laid his head back in the chair as Judith went from sucking to stuffing. Stuffing his dick down her throat. From where I sat it looked every bit as big as Bob's had been.

Jerry kind of nudged Judith's face up off his cock and told her he was ready to fuck her pussy. Judith had him give me the money, of which I put in my pocket. I'm having a pretty good weekend. And, because I liked Jerry it didn't bother me as much that he was about to fuck her.

This being the third black guy to stick his dick in my wife in the last 24 hours, maybe I was getting used to it. The black snake title came to mind again as Jerry's dick was really long, but not as wide and it seemed it should be in proportion to its length. But on the end the head bulged in a triangle shape like a venomous reptile. To Judith it was another cock. Another cock she wanted to have fuck her.

Judith had Jerry lay on his back on the bed so the top of his head was towards me. Then she got up over his dick and pointed the head at her cunt opening. She had trouble staying up high enough and still try to be on her knees. After a minute or so of rubbing his pecker head in and out of her slit and over her shaved outer lips she started her descent on his cock. All the time, she was looking right directly into my face as if to note that she was fucking another black man and I was to watch.

Jerry didn't have to do much as Judith kept working her distended pussy lips down his shaft. There were three or four inches still outside her when she appeared to be out of room to put any more cock. I don't know how all this works. I figured she must me done. Didn't know if it was the angle because she was above or what. I've seen her take more inside. Then she looked at me with a little smile and gave a grunt and whimper as she popped right on down on the rest of it taking it inside her.

Judith started to rock on his cock and Jerry started making noises and stroking up into her as she came down to meet his thrust.

"Did you see how long his cock was before I took it in me? Do you have any idea where the tip of it is now?" Judith took her finger and pointed about at her belly button. I could see her stomach swell in and out as Jerry's prick moved inside her. "I can feel Jerry starting to leak some cum. Fuck me Jerry, put that big load inside my hot cunt. Be the daddy to my baby. Squirt that black sperm directly into my womb."

That's all it took to send poor Jerry over the edge. I could see his cum on his dick as Judith still moved up and down on it. Jerry was bare backing a couple of million black seeds into my wife's welcoming snatch. I'm still puzzle as to where all the cock went. Did she actually take it into her womb to make room for it all?

That seemed to be enough for Jerry. They never got out of that one position. His cock softened. Judith finally decided there wasn't any more to get and let his cock plop out of her, releasing a good flood of cum from inside. The two of them laid naked on the bed for a little while as we visited some more. Then Jerry got up to put his clothes on. As he headed for the door he remembered.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds