• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black On Black Pegging Is Addictive

Black On Black Pegging Is Addictive

My name is Mustafa Mahmoud. A young Black man of Somalian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I was born in the region of Mount Shimbiris in the great nation of Somaliland. The first day of February 1987. My family moved to the Canadian region of Ontario, three years later. My father Hassan Mahmoud is a Manager with OC Transpo, the Transportation Authority of Canada's Capital City. My mother Nadifa Mahmoud is a schoolteacher at Ottawa South's very own Laurier Military Academy, where she teaches Mathematics. We do alright for ourselves in the Confederation of Canada's Capital Region. Just a middle-class family of Black Muslims from Somaliland trying our hand at the North American Dream.

My folks have always stressed the value of education to my siblings and I. And you know what? They were absolutely right. My older brother Taban Mahmoud is a graduate of the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law. These days, he works for a Law firm in downtown Toronto. He recently got married to a beautiful Haitian woman named Nicole Etienne. They met in Law School. My brother is my hero, folks. He continues to inspire me to keep going, even though he lives far away. My older sister Ayanna Mahmoud is currently studying Computer Science at the University of Victoria in the Province of British Columbia. She's engaged to this Jamaican-born RCMP Officer named Marlowe Jackson. First time I ever saw a Black guy in an RCMP uniform, to tell you the truth. I don't like cops and I don't like him but my sister says he makes her happy. What can I do, right?

Anyhow, my siblings can take care of themselves. I've got my own life to live. These days, I'm a business major at Carleton University in the Nepean suburb of Ottawa. I like my school. It's fairly diverse. Lots of people from all over including Haitians, Mexicans, Irish, Saudis, Chinese, Ethiopians, Koreans, Italians, French-Canadians and of course us unforgettable Somalians. A lot of people seem surprised that a six-foot-five, bulky and chubby but ruggedly handsome Somali stud like myself is one of the top students in the business program at Carleton University. I don't know why. I know lots of educated Black men in places like Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. Of all the big Canadian cities, Ottawa is the most resistant to progress.

I recently went to the City of Calgary in the Canadian Province of Alberta. The heart of redneck country. I found Calgary folks oddly charming and quite friendly. Their Mayor is a Muslim guy, believe it or not. He's of Arabic descent. Lots of Blacks, Asians and Hispanics make their home in Calgary. I think it's a promising City. Too bad it's got a reputation for racism. The way I figure it, there are racists everywhere. You shouldn't let that colour your opinion of a place. I have met Black lawyers, Black doctors and high-ranking Black businessmen in the supposedly regressive City of Calgary. Ottawa has a reputation for being a nice, friendly City but you'd do well to watch your back down there. Strange but true. Calgarians tell you straight up whether they like you or not. Ottawa people are fake and will stab you in the back after pretending to be friendly to you if you're a minority. Just my two cents.

I've had a lot happen in my life lately, folks. I broke up with my longtime fiancée Henriette Saint-Preux. The tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed French-Canadian beauty I met in the City of Montreal three years ago. We've been dating for what seemed like forever. That's why I was stunned when she dumped me for some British guy named Russell or something. I mean, we were planning on getting married. And then she did me in like this. I knew her Quebecer parents were opposed to us dating but I thought she didn't care. We were living together and everything! Oh, well. I guess you just never really know what's in someone's heart. That's why I decided I will never date another White woman again. No more White females. They act like they love you and don't care about colour or cultural differences and then they coldly dump your Black ass and act like you don't exist. They're cold bitches, man. I learned my lesson. No more White women. I'm going to stick to my Black women from now on.

I recently started dating this beautiful Somalian gal named Bashirah Abdul-Mutallib. You've got to see her, man. Five feet eight inches of absolute Black feminine perfection. Light brown skin. Sparkling brown eyes. Long Black hair that flows freely from her shoulders on those rare times that she's not veiled. The first time I saw Bashirah, it was lust at first sight. Oops, I meant love. She moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, directly from the City of Hobyo in Somaliland. And for the most part, though she is fluent in English, she's been experiencing some culture shock. Africa and North America are radically different places. The Confederation of Canada and Somaliland are as different as night and day. Myself I had some trouble adjusting but I had my family with me.

I can't imagine what it's like for Bashirah, who is an international student. She's the recipient of a scholarship to study at the University of Ottawa. The first time I saw that ass of hers, I decided I just had to have her. You've got to be persistent with Somali women. Especially the traditional ones like Bashirah, who won't leave her apartment without wearing the hijab. Man, I haven't dated a Somali woman in a while. I've dated mostly White women and Hispanic women while living in the City of Ottawa. I often sound Somali women too conservative and too rigid for my liking. However, after my negative experience with Henriette I swore off foreign women. Plus Bashirah was seriously hot. A gorgeous, educated young Black woman from my neck of the woods. Why not? I decided to go after her with everything I've got, and then some.

We began dating, and things were progressing nicely. I found Bashirah alluring and passionate. Yes, Somali women are passionate. People think all Muslim women are dull. They're not. However, we were having a few problems. Folks, you better sit down for this one. A long time ago, I discovered a preference in myself for certain kinds of porn. The kind featuring dominant women whipping men and frigging torturing them sexually. I had a particular fascination for porn videos featuring women using strap-on dildos on men. Henriette understood this fetish of mine because she's into BDSM. Also, she liked to experiment in the bedroom. While I was with her, my kinky desires were met. Now that she's gone, I don't know what to do. Sex with Bashirah is fun, but I've got certain desires that she doesn't understand. The problem with Bashirah is that she's been conditioned to be a Man Pleaser. Like the majority of women from the Muslim world. However, I'm that rare Muslim man with a fascination for dominant women. You see my dilemma?

Things went from bad to worse between Bashirah and myself. Sex with her became mundane, kind of boring. I found myself reading BDSM erotica online and jerking off to female domination websites featuring mean women brutally sodomizing men with dildos. Bashirah was frustrated, and I empathized. However, I couldn't tell her about my desires. It's ironic. My White girlfriend understood what my Black Muslim girlfriend couldn't. Sometimes, I simply want to be dominated. But my girlfriend is a practicing Muslim. Dominating men isn't in her repertoire. If I were to tell her about my desires, she'd find me strange. At least that's what I thought, until one day, my secret was exposed. I came home one day to find myself confronted by a very angry Bashirah. She had found my porn magazines and thrown them on the floor. I stared at her, stunned. I had never seen her this angry before. With fire in her eyes, she questioned my manhood. I stiffened. Her words stung. But what choice did I have but to listen to her irate words? My secret was exposed. I was a freak and a weirdo. A poor, pathetic excuse for a man. What kind of man wants to let a woman fuck him in the ass with a strap-on dildo?

Bashirah stared at me. Angrily she pulled off her veil, revealing her beautiful face full of tears. I looked into her eyes and sighed. I told her that I loved her but kept secrets from her because I didn't think she'd understand certain aspects of my sexuality. Bashirah looked at me for a long time without speaking. And then she did the last thing I expected. She walked up to me, stood on the tip of her toes, and then she kissed me. To say that I was surprised would be an understatement. I was blown away. Bashirah kissed me passionately. And then she whacked me upside the head. Once again I stared at her, stunned. Bashirah smiled wickedly, and told me that she was perfectly equipped to satisfy my needs. And she didn't find them that strange. Taking my hand, she led me to the bedroom. And once again I was blown away. The place had been....redecorated. I saw whips, chains, dildos, vibrators, and more sex toys than most adult video stores had. Bashirah smiled at me proudly, and told me she would do whatever it took to make me happy.

I looked at my beautiful, strange girlfriend and smiled. Bashirah smiled, and ordered me to get on my knees. I did as I was told, feeling quite excited. She squeezed her small, delicate feet out of her slippers and ordered me to suck on her toes. I did it happily, sucking on my lady's sexy toes. Bashirah smiled and ordered me to continue. I sucked on her toes, each and every last one of them. I couldn't believe what I was doing. My fantasy was coming true! When I finished sucking Bashirah's toes, she told me to call her Lady Bashirah from now on. And I nodded eagerly. Lady Bashirah had other pleasures and tortures in store for me. She bent me over her knee, all six feet five inches and two hundred and sixty pounds of me. And she yanked down my pants, pulled down my underwear and spanked me. And she didn't only use her hands either. Her small hands stung my Black ass quite a bit as she spanked me. She took a large hairbrush and paddled my ass with it. It hurt, and also felt kind of good. I screamed in pleasure and pain, totally loving it. I'm loving my girlfriend's dominant side!

Lady Bashirah and I continued our fun and games. She stroked my eight-inch cock and balls, and fondled them while inserting her gloved fingers into my asshole. I was no stranger to anal sex. Lady Bashirah shoved two fingers up my ass while pumping her slim, strong hands up and down on my cock. Then she began sucking me while vigorously fingering my asshole. I screamed. I squealed. I came. And I totally loved it. That night, I fell asleep in my Lady's arms. I thanked Allah for giving me such a wonderful woman. Somali women are amazing! I don't know why I ever dated outside my race! Over the next few weeks, Bashirah and I got even closer together. She insisted that our female dominance/male submission games be kept to the bedroom. I had a different idea. Guys, I love being dominated by my woman. And I crave it more and more. Sometimes I try to piss her off while hoping she'd smack me. Lady Bashirah is a freak in the bedroom but she's gentle and downright meek in public. I had to downright beg her to lightly smack me while we were eating inside Saint Laurent's Food Court. While other folks around us looked on, I smiled and kissed her hand. Bashirah blushed, and told me I was getting punished when we got home. Am I lucky or what?

We are discovering so much about each other sexually. I had many fantasies which I explored with my Lady Bashirah. I once came home to find her pissed off as hell, and she smacked me around and tied me up before pissing on me while calling me names. Then she rubbed her wet pussy all over my face. Another night, she sat on my face, squeezing my face between her big round butt cheeks. I simply love face sitting, folks. Nothing hotter than a curvy, sexy Black woman sitting on your face. You kinky brothers out there know what I'm talking about, don't you? I love my Bashirah but she's too nice and too restrained at times. She loves me and doesn't want to hurt me. I sometimes want her to beat me within an inch of my life. And other times, she won't do the female domination thing at all. She sometimes wants regular sex. During those times, I kneel before her and lick her hairy pussy. Then I stick my dick in her wet Black cunt and pump it with deep thrusts of my thick Black cock. Other times my Lady displays a downright submissive side. Like the time she asked me to fuck her in the ass after she sucked my dick so well, I cried to heaven.

My Lady Bashirah was no stranger to anal sex, as I soon discovered. Quickly she got on all fours and spread her big Black ass cheeks wide open. I pressed my cock against her backdoor after lubricating it with the same lotion she normally uses on my ass before inserting dildos or fingers in me. Bashirah urged me to fuck her, telling me her ass hadn't been fucked in ages. The thought of any other man taking her like this momentarily filled me with some very masculine Somali rage. I eased my cock into Bashirah's backdoor and began to fuck her ass gently. From time to time Bashirah groaned, otherwise she was silent as I fucked her. Her asshole felt really warm and tight around my dick. To be honest, I enjoyed fucking her in the ass. Watching those big Black butt cheeks of hers bounce as I fucked her was awesome. It's fun to be different once in a while, you know? We went at it until I came, flooding Bashirah's asshole with my hot, manly cum. I can still hear her screams, man. They were that loud. Afterwards, she had tears of joy in her eyes. And she kissed me passionately, telling me that she loved me.

I love my Lady. And almost immediately after I was done digging her ass, I asked her to do mine. And she did it happily. Bashirah didn't use her fingers or a vibrator this time. Nope. This time she used a strap-on dildo on me. I almost came with joy when I saw it. It was long, Black and thick. And it looked very life-like too. Bashirah told me that particular strap-on dildo was modeled after the dick of a world-famous Black porn star from the States. Hot damn. My Lady looked simply hot with the dildo strapped about her hips. Grinning, she ordered me to assume the position. I didn't need to be told twice. Happily I got on all fours and spread my cheeks for my Lady. Bashirah came up behind me, strap-on dildo ready. She lubricated my ass, then pressed the dildo against my asshole. I shuddered with excitement. This was the moment of truth. The moment I had been hoping for and dreading for months. My mostly hidden yet perpetual desire to get fucked in the ass by a dominant Black woman wielding a strap-on dildo. I know I'm not the only Black man out there with such a desire. Bashirah held my hips with her small but firm hands as she penetrated me.

How to describe that first inch as it went in? It was pure anal heaven! I stroked my big Black cock as my sexy Black goddess penetrated my ass with her strap-on dildo. Gently she began fucking me. I groaned, and urged her to fuck me harder. I can take it, damn it. I didn't need her to be gentle. I'm no stranger to butt fucking. Upon hearing that, Bashirah spanked my ass and happily slammed the strap-on dildo up my butt. To say that I screamed would be a bit of an understatement. I didn't so much scream as I squealed. I felt like Bashirah was tearing my ass apart with vigorous thrusts of her large strap-on dildo. And you know what? I totally loved it! If I could pick a way to die, this was it! We went at it like this for some time, then switched things around.

My Lady Bashirah flipped me on my back and squeezed my cock and balls real hard as she plunged the strap-on dildo right back into my ass. I looked up at my gorgeous Somalian goddess as she pounded my ass with her dildo. I reached up and fondled her big, firm breasts. She batted my hands away and continued pounding me. I noticed she was slacking off a bit with the force of the penetration. I had to get her back in the game. It's always a dangerous thing for a man to piss off a woman. However, I didn't care. I wanted her to hurt me. So I told her she couldn't get another scream out of me if she tried. My defiance spurred her on. Next thing I knew, she was smacking me around so damn hard I saw stars. And she plunged the dildo so deep into my ass, I'm almost surprised it didn't come out of my mouth. My Lady was cutting loose. She really let me have it, calling me all kinds of names, smacking me around and spitting on me while fucking me. And I absolutely loved it. When all was said and done, my Lady Bashirah squeezed tears and various fluids out of me. I looked up at my dominant Black goddess and told her I loved her. A tender look filled Bashirah's beautiful face, and she gently stroked my face. We kissed passionately.

So there you have it, folks. I'm a Black Muslim man from Somaliland living in Ottawa who loves his Black woman. My Lady Bashirah means everything to me. I love her cute face. I love her dimples. I love her curvy body. I love her big, fantastic ass. Make that worship her big round ass. I love her on her sick days. I love her when she's happy and when she's sad. I love her even when she's mad at me and punishes me by NOT smacking me around or sodomizing me with her dildos for a few days. Yeah, I love her with all my heart. My parents like her too. My mother and sister are glad that I got over my "White Chick Fever" and found love with a beautiful Black woman from my culture. Bashirah has opened my eyes and shown me what love is. I urge my fellow Black men not to take our Black women for granted. They are amazing. And they're full of wonderful, sometimes twisted surprises. Had I known that what I was looking for was in my own backyard, I would have saved myself much time and heartache. Bashirah is starting to like living in Ontario. Especially after I showed her Toronto. We're getting married at the end of the year. My bride-to-be told me she's got a special surprise for me on our wedding night. And she's hinted that it's beyond kinky. I can't wait!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black On Black Pegging Is Addictive

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 364 milliseconds