• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Incest Birthday Ch. 10

An Incest Birthday Ch. 10

1234

I sat there in disbelief. "Are you kidding me? None of that was real?"

"None of what? You didn't go anywhere! What the hell did you dream about?"

I was still in a bit of shock. It all seemed so real, like I was really there. I could practically still taste the Vodka in my mouth, not to mention my mom and sis' pussy. I was a little disappointed, but a little relieved to know dad didn't really fuck Rita, selfish I know. I sat thinking to myself before Rita snapped me out of my daydream state.

"Randy! Randy! What did you dream about?"

I finally snapped out of my trans to tell her what happened. "About all of us. When everybody left out of here we had sex in the hot tub and dad caught us, he got mad and was about to bash my head in but mom stopped him. Then we told him everything about us and surprisingly he was cool with it! He was cool with it! Then we played a drinking game and found out all these secrets about everybody, and then we had this big ass orgy with mom and dad and Aunt Lisa and everybody fucked everybody, it was crazy. We went to sleep and woke up and was rushing to leave and we drove off in the truck and then I woke up here, confused, and here we are."

She took in everything I said in silence, leaving me to wonder what she was thinking. "Orgy? I fucked dad? It was a dream all right, I'm not gonna fuck dad, you can be sure of that. Do you think we should tell him about us for real?"

"Tell him for real? Are you crazy? Even though it seemed real, it was just a dream, who knows how he'll take it."

"I think we should. It might not have been a dream, but a premonition. He might take it just like mom and Aunt Lisa did."

"You watch too many movies. If I recall correctly all the premonition movies ended bad, so we definitely have to wait, at least until we can feel dad out, and see what he thinks."

"Maybe you're right, waiting a little longer wont hurt. Hey, since were alone in here why don't we..."

"Hell no! Not after the dream I just had! I'm not taking any chances on dad walking in here."

"Ugh fine, well since were not gonna do anything we might as well get out."

We turned off the hot tub and gathered up all the trash to throw away, put on our towels and left the room. When we got to the living room mom and Aunt Lisa were sitting on the couch holding dad up, apparently he had too much to drink for the second night in a row. I guess since he has time off from work he's making the most of it. He was kissing mom and feeling her up, even with us there, he even got a hand or two on Aunt Lisa, and they quickly put an end to that.

"Ok, I think it's time to put you to bed, Randy come help me," mom said standing him up.

I walked over to help hold him up, and she just dropped all his weight on me. Now I'm pretty strong, and I knew dad still lifted weights and everything, but he had to put on at least 15 pounds of muscle, he was heavy, I see why she asked for help. I held him up as best I could and carried (more like dragged) him to their room and left him flop down on their bed.

"Ok dad, sleep it off, you've had a long night," I said and patted his back.

Mom whispered something to him and kissed him as she followed me out of the room and back to the living room where Rita and Aunt Lisa was still talking.

"I know he has time off, but he really shouldn't drink so much," mom said entering the living room.

"Well there is one good thing that comes out of dad being wasted, more alone time for me and Randy," Rita said looking at me smiling.

"You guys don't get enough of each other do you? Running around here having sex like it's your last day on Earth, don't you ever take a break?" Aunt Lisa asked.

"Would you take a break from a girl who looks as good as she does?" I asked, and was rewarded with a kiss. "What time do we have to leave tomorrow, can we sleep in or not?

Immediately our mother grew suspicious. "Why would you need to sleep in?"

"I don't know, we just might need to," Rita said holding back a laugh.

"See! You guys are gonna go have sex aren't you? You can't even wait for us to go to sleep you horndogs! I miss being young," Aunt Lisa pouted.

"It's not like we do it all the time, sometimes we just lay there and hold each other, or listen to music, or sleep, were not addicted or anything," I said.

Again, mom grew suspicious. "Every time we walked in on you two you weren't doing any of that, you were wrapped up in each other fucking each others brains out, coincidence?"

"You just come in at the wrong times that's all, we can not have sex, it's not hard," Rita said.

"How can every single time we come in be the wrong time? You two can't go one day without sex,"Aunt Lisa said.

Right when mom looked like she was about to make us put our money where our mouth is, I jumped in. "Ok I'm getting pretty tired, I'm gonna hit the sack, coming Rita?"

"Right behind you, I'm pretty tired too. Goodnight mom and Aunt Lisa, don't stay up too late talking about us," Rita joked and walked off.

I said goodnight too and caught the stares they sent at us, but I smiled and made hand signals we were just gonna sleep and headed to bed. When I got in surprisingly Rita was already undressed with the lamp light on and under the covers (naked) patting the spot next to her. I stripped down and put on some boxers and climbed in next to her. She cuddled up next to me and lay her head on my chest.

"You know, I think Aunt Lisa's jealous of all the sex were having."

"I know, they made faces at me when you left. I think mom was about to make a bet that we couldn't go a day without sex."

"We'd lose for sure, if you didn't fuck me I'd have to rape you in your sleep, again," she giggled.

"That was the best way I have ever woken up, without a doubt, feel free to do it anytime."

"So you don't think we should tell dad? I wanna get it over with so we can be together at home without all the secrets and sneaking around."

"We have to find out how he feels about it and ease him into it, we can't just come out and say it, it'll be too sudden."

"I know, we need to do it soon so you can sleep with me, I get lonely in that big old bed by myself."

"We won't have that long, I promise. For time being, I think we can hold off a little longer."

Me saying that stirred something in her that had her at sexual attention. "Oh really? So you're telling me (kiss) that you can resist (kiss) wanting to sleep with me (kiss) every night (kiss) huh?"

"You trying to seduce me? If you are it's working," I said as I pulled her on top of me, ass in hand.

We made out sucking each others lips as if they were the most delicious things on the planet, all the while she was grinding her naked pussy on me, leaving a wet spot on my crotch. I moaned into her mouth and she broke the kiss to push her nipple to my mouth, which I was all too happy to suck on. I sat up and fell back down so that she was now on her back, and kissed her all over her neck, her face, shoulders and across her body.

"Oh baby, yes, that feels so good! I love that, kiss me all over!"

She ran her hands through my hair and over my back, and from time to time would grab the sheets. I love the feel of her soft body against mine, and her moaning was pushing me to give more attention to her, not to mention her constant grinding against me. Not five minutes after we start messing around did the door swing open and we see Aunt Lisa leaning against the doorway holding a bag and biting her finger and mom behind Aunt Lisa with a hand on one of her shoulders and her chin resting on the other, caught again.

"What did I tell you, sex sex sex that's all it is with these two!" Aunt Lisa said.

"Well technically it's just foreplay, but I guess we walked in too soon. Maybe we should come back in 20 minutes?" mom joked.

"That's still not long enough. Now me and my wonderful brother were in the middle of something, so you can either pull up a chair or high tail it out of here!" Rita said, slightly annoyed.

Mom laughed at her expense. "Ooh, testy when you deprive her of sex! He's that good huh? In that case, were tired of watching, make room for two more, it's time you learned to share."

Aunt Lisa's face lit up. "Ooh yea good idea, I've been wanting to feel that cock in me for a long time!"

"Why should we, you never share anything with us!"

"You don't have a choice, besides, I'm sharing my younger sister with you, you can thank me later."

It was settled, we were no longer on our own, but now joined by two sexy older women as they stripped naked in front of us. For being 35 and 33 they look really good, so good they could pass for our 23 and 25 year old sisters, they're that hot and young looking. They finally stripped of all their clothes and joined us in the bed, kissing each other right next to Rita and I, who was pulling my face back to her nipple. I felt her wrap her legs around me and push my head even more into her tit, as if she was trying to shove the whole thing in my mouth, and mom and Aunt Lisa was switching into the 69.

"Were doing that too, I want your cock in my mouth while you eat me," Rita said.

I rolled over as soon as the words left her mouth and pulled her pussy up to my face. The second I felt her mouth encircle the head of my cock I shuddered and stuck my tongue right up her pussy. On instant she pushed down into me and started fucking my face, but I grabbed her ass cheeks before she got out of hand. Her pussy tasted especially good, like pineapples that had been boiled to perfection, with a side of female aroma thrown in, maybe it's from being in the hot tub so long, but I wasn't complaining. Across the bed mom and Aunt Lisa are moaning into each others pussies as they ate each other as best they could. I was brought back to reality by Rita who bit down on me a little, probably from when I stopped eating her to watch mom and Aunt Lisa, at least now I know this isn't a dream. She took her hands off my cock and used only her mouth as she bobbed up and down, which felt extremely good.

"Oh fuck Rita, suck it like that, that feels so good!"

"Just make sure you keep eating my pu..., fuck that felt good! Do that again!"

The thing she was referring to was when I bit down on her clit and circled it between my teeth, I'd learned that from a movie I saw a while back. She sucked my cock harder and faster and in return I licked her more vigorously and with more pressure. Mom and Aunt Lisa's moans only added more fuel to the fire as we all attacked each other like it was a race to see who would cum first, I'm happy to say that I, well Rita won. She really started grinding my face and by now I was feeding my cock deeper into her mouth. She gave me a few warning moans until she completely closed her legs around my head, temporarily cutting off my air supply, and then gyrated over my face.

"Oh fuck this is it, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck it's coming! Fuck fuck fuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk!!!!!"

Since my mouth was directly under her pussy her juice just seeped right in with no problem. I licked all around her as she slowly went back to sucking my cock. Aunt Lisa and mom were still trapped in their 69 and looked to be really enjoying themselves by the moans they were yelling. Once again I was brought back to the situation in front of me by something I did not expect. While Rita was sucking me she slipped a finger in my ass up to the first knuckle. I don't know what happened but my body took on a mind of it's own fucking her mouth. The pressure rising from my balls intensified as I felt myself on the brink of cumming. I tried to warn her but she started moving her finger in and out of my ass, and before I knew it the pressure had reached it's breaking point. I grabbed hold of her ass to have something to squeeze and lunged upward and shot squirt, after squirt, after squirt of jizz into her mouth. When I finally stopped she pulled her mouth off my cock after she swallowed my load and swung her body around so she was face to face with me and immediately kissed me, giving each other the taste of their own cum. It wasn't until we broke our kiss did we notice we were being stared at.

"I want the boy, you can take the girl," mom said as she worked her way over to me.

"Fine with me, I wanna see how her pretty little tongue feels on my pussy," Aunt Lisa followed.

Just as I saw Rita crawl to her and lower her head in between Aunt Lisa's legs, mom gave me a wicked smile, grabbed the back of my head and shoved it right into her pussy. I kissed her pussy and rolled my tongue over her lips and she rested her legs on my shoulders and rubbed the back of my head, keeping me firmly on her pussy. She tasted just as good as Rita, if not a little better, with a little bit of peaches added to her pungent feminine smell. She took my eagerness to please her as a good sign and ran her pussy up and down my face.

"That's it baby, mommy's pussy taste good? Oh my god honey that's so good, keep eating me!"

"Rita's not that bad either, she really knows how to get her tongue up in there! Shit, right there!"

Rita was bobbing back and forth like she was fucking her pussy with her tongue, then dropped to her stomach and went back to licking. She got me so turned on I hopped up on my knees and held mom's legs as far apart as my arms could reach and ate her as best as I could. She arched her back off the bed when I sucked her clit after it poked out from under it's hood.

"Oh honey, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh god honey," she panted.

I sucked harder and harder until a saw her pussy spasm and a stream of cum slipped out of her right onto my tongue. She tried to talk but her voice was caught in her throat, so she just sat there and rode it out. When she stopped cumming she pushed my head away from her pussy and pushed me on my back.

"Looks like your friend could use a little help," she said as she stroked my cock.

She looked me in the eyes as she sucked my limp cock in her mouth. It was so hot and wet I could feel myself getting hard already. Her technique was a little different than Rita's, instead of sucking all the way up and down like she does, mom fits it all in her mouth and sucks it on the way out of her mouth, it was different but it still felt hella good. She sucked me for a few minutes while I watched back and forth from her head going up and down to Rita sucking on Aunt Lisa's tits, then making out with her. With a loud slurp mom pulled my cock out of her mouth and crawled up to me, dragging her luscious tits across my body and putting one in my mouth. I sucked on her tit for probably the first time since I was a baby, and moved to the other, and then she scooted up and kissed me square on the lips.

She broke the kiss and looked at me. "I think it's time we fucked our little sisters, don't you?"

I nodded to her but was confused on what she meant, then I saw her get up and go pick up the bag they came in with, to my surprise it was a pair of underwear with a dildo attached to it. Everything became clear as she slipped on the panties and made her way back to the bed and grabbed Aunt Lisa, forcing her to her knees. Rita looked and me and got in the same position next to Aunt Lisa and rubbed her pussy. I watched as mom got behind Aunt Lisa and slowly slid the dildo into her pussy, emitting a loud moan from her. I took the cue and rubbed the precum that was dripping from the head into my skin and positioned myself behind Rita, rubbed my cock against her pussy a few times for lubrication, and pushed right into her.

She let out a moan even louder than Aunt Lisa did and pushed back against me until I was fully buried into her. I started off slow and built up a nice steady rhythm as Rita met me stroke for stroke while I fucked her. Mom was doing no such thing with Aunt Lisa, she was holding her in place while she shoved the dildo all the way into her, then pulled out slow, and pushed back in fast. I had to laugh at myself for a minute, my mom was fucking her little sister right next to me while I fucked my little sister, who else can say that? I watched her tits bounce as she sped up a little fucking Aunt Lisa, who was now pushing back against her. I watched as Rita arched her back and turned her head to the side to look at me, and pushed her hands deep into the mattress so she could fuck me harder.

"Oh fuck yes Randy, fuck me harder! Pull my hair, pull my fucking hair!"

I grabbed her hair with both my hands and pulled it back as far as it would go, and went back to fucking her. Since I wasn't holding her hips anymore I just moved my lower half into her as fast as I could while I pulled her hair, making a mental note to fuck her like this again because the way her ass bounced off me was driving me crazy. I heard a loud slap and looked over to see mom smacking a red mark on Aunt Lisa's right ass cheek.

"You like it rough, don't you slut?"

"Yes big sis, I like it rough! I love it when you slap my ass! Smack it harder!"

"Smack it harder, PLEASE! Don't make me have to hurt you!"

"Please, Anna, smack my ass harder!"

"That's more like it! That's a good slut!"

Normally I would be surprised hearing my mom talk like that, but after she watched Rita and I fuck for the first time and her behavior afterward I kind of expect it. Rita's pussy starts making a squishing sound as I fuck her harder and I almost slip out a few times, so I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips again and drove into her as fast as I could.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with that big fucking cock! Oh god it feels so good inside me!"

"I bet my dildo feels as good as his cock," mom jumped in.

"I don't think so, his cock feels pretty fucking good!"

"Well why don't you bring that tight little pussy over here and find out for yourself!"

I slowed down and eventually pulled out of Rita and she crawled over to mom, who laid on her back as Rita straddled her and eased the dildo into her with a loud grunt. Aunt Lisa got up and grabbed my hand, walked me over to a chair and pushed me down in it. She licked her fingers and rubbed her already wet pussy as she stood over me, cock in hand and eased it into her little by little.

"I guess you're not gonna suck me off huh?"

"I already got my fill earlier while you were sleep, now I just wanna ride it," she said as she sat down.

I thought back to earlier when I woke up with my pants down and the note on the nightstand. She literally came into our room and sucked me off and was now bold enough to admit it in front of me? I had to get her back for that, and what better way than to fuck the hell out of her. She noticed the look of intent in my eyes as I grabbed her by the waist and forced her down on the rest of my cock, making her shriek loudly. I wrapped my arms around her and shot my cock into her as hard as I could. She was breathing really heavy, and soon it turned into breathing heavy and moaning, then she wrapped her arms around my neck with her hands on the back of my head and held on, slightly squeezing.

"Oh Randy honey you're fucking me so good! I don't know what I did but I'm glad I did it! Oh my god, oh god yes! If you keep fucking me like this I'm gonna cum! Oh my fucking god!"

I kept fucking her to the best of my ability as I sucked a nipple into my mouth. Not long after that she tensed up on me and squeezed her arms around me as she bit down on my shoulder, I knew she was having an orgasm. As she rode hers I looked at Rita who had moms hands on her ass helping her bounce on the dildo, she too was moaning and breathing loud as she fucked mom.

"Oh fuck mom your little girl is riding you!"

"My little whore is riding me, and it looks to me like she likes mommy's cock in her!"

"I do, I really fucking do, its so good. Keep fucking me!"

I had almost forgot I was fucking Aunt Lisa until she lifted off my neck and kissed me. Up until this point I had never kissed her, and now seemed like the perfect time.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Incest Birthday Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds