• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Story Telling Ch. 04

Story Telling Ch. 04

12

Part 4

After Midnight

After getting some mouth wash from the hall bathroom and cleaning my face up, I went in search of Aila. I found her talking with a large group, including Mark and Tamara, but thankfully neither of the men who had been in the back with May and me. When she saw me, she gave me a smile and a big kiss. I hoped she didn't notice anything. "There you are. I wondered where you had gotten off to. You haven't been sneaking off with one of the young women here, have you?" This got a laugh from the group.

"You know you can trust Terry, Aila," Mark interjected. "He knows how good it has it at home, don't you, dude?" He gave me a shoulder punch. "Hell, this lady is more than enough for you anyway, right?"

"You got that right. She's a great lady." Aila gave me a sweet smile, and rewarded me with another kiss. She even gave my ass a grab, drawing hoots from the group. We hung out there for a while, then Aila started to circulate again. I noticed May standing just outside, and began to work my way toward her, but as I got close, I saw Bud was standing with her. So he had made it after all? She saw me and gave me a smile, but I just nodded and veered off to get another drink. I floated outside for awhile to get some solitude, staying out there for over a half an hour as I relived the blow job May had given me. I almost didn't realize it was coming on midnight until it was too late. Quickly I went inside and located my wife just in time. The countdown began, yells went up, and Aila and I were wrapped up in each other. We weren't aware of anybody else for several minutes.

When we finally pulled apart, we shared a glass of champagne someone had pressed into my hand. As I took a sip, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "So you think May gives a better blow job than I do?" I started coughing as some of the liquid went down the wrong way. Aila hit me on the back a couple of times. "Wow, careful, honey. You sound like you're gagging on something. I thought she was going down on you!"

"What . . . What are you talking about?

"Don't deny it. I was just speaking with May a while ago, and she told me that you told her that she was a much better cock-sucker than I am! Honey, I told you that I didn't mind if you got lucky with some young bimbo tonight, but I don't like you telling other women they're better lovers than I am!"

"I didn't really say it like that," I responded defensively, then thought better off it. "But what if I did? You've never been able to bring me off with just your mouth. I think she could have done it if she had finished."

"Oh, so she didn't get you off either, huh? What, you two were interrupted, or something?" I was glad she hadn't gotten the full story from May. "Well, I told May that you were probably so happy to get some other woman's mouth on your dick that you'd say anything. She actually wanted to bet me on it, honey, with you being the judge."

That sounded like a good idea to me, judging which of the two gave better head. "I'm up for that. When should we do it?"

"Right now, Terry. We're supposed to meet her back in one of the bedrooms. Are you ready? You'll see just how good I can be at sucking dick when I put my heart into it."

That sounded good to me. "What about Bud?"

"Hey, that's for that slut to worry about. Come on." She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me through the crowd of people still in full New Year's revelry. A few of them grabbed at us, wishing us Happy New Year but we made our way through the crowd, down the hallway, and to the same room May and I had slipped into before. May was already there, alone, smiling confidently. She looked confident and very sexy, having already shed her dress for the competition. She stood in front of us clad only in her bra, panties, stockings, and high heels, looking ready to show my wife just what giving good head meant.

"So, are you ready to be the judge, Terry? You're not going to mind seeing your wife lose to me, are you?"

I laughed, but only briefly as I saw Aila slip her dress off. She had even less on then May, since she hadn't worn a bra. Her heavy breasts swung free in response to the challenge. I gulped. "I'm willing to be impartial in this contest, even though it may be hard for me."

The ladies laughed at my pun. I began to unbutton my pants to get ready when Aila walked back to the door and opened it. "That's good, honey, because May and I both know how difficult it is for you to be hard. That's why we made sure to have lots of willing subjects for you to judge us with." Standing at the door were six men, including May's husband, Bud, and Tamara's husband, Mark. They all filed in with big smiles on their faces. "I think by the time with finish with these specimens, you should have a pretty good idea of who the best cock-sucker is."

"Aila, I don't understand. I thought I was going to be the judge!"

"You are, honey. Oh, you thought you were going to judge how well we gave you a blow-job? But that would be silly, Terry. There's two of us, and you can only cum once, if that! This way, you can see us with three cocks each, and see which of us can get through all three the fastest. That's much fairer and realistic, isn't it, honey? You do want to see a real contest, don't you?"

No, I guess I really didn't. I wanted them to suck me off, but I could see her point. "I still think I . . ."

"Good, then it's settled. Now sit there and let's get this contest started. Make sure May doesn't try to stick anything up their asses; that's cheating!"

May laughed. "You're just jealous of my experience. Make sure your wife doesn't just jack them off. No more than one hand on the cock at a time, and no rapid movements. It's a blow job contest, not a hand job challenge."

My god, who knew there would be rules? I had no sooner sunk into the chair than the two ladies went at it. May chose Mark as her first 'victim', taking his large cock out and quickly sucking the head into her mouth. Aila was unsure who she should start with, but after a moment's hesitation, she motioned Bud forward and began to pull down his pants. He was looking at me when his dick came into view, smiling proudly as a specimen the equal to Mark's fell into my wife's hand. Aila started slowly, licking and playing with it for a few moments before sucking on it in earnest. Now the two heads were flying up and down while the other four men cheered them on, almost drowning out the sucking sounds emanating from the two women.

Aila finished first, getting Bud to shoot off into her waiting mouth in a little more than five minutes. She pushed him away, and ordered the young blond over to take his place. He already had his dick out, a long thin piece of meat that my wife just swallowed whole. He grabbed a piece of furniture to steady himself, then just left Aila to her task. May was now swallowing the last of Mark's cum, gagging a bit in the process. A black haired Italian looking fellow stepped forward, and offered her his dick. She actually thanked him before going down on him, licking his balls before going to work on his shaft. He was polite enough to respond with a welcome, probably because it was his boss's wife shining his knob. Best to be safe in those situations.

Amazingly, May finished him off in under two minutes! She was moving to her third and final guy, while Aila was still stuck on number two. I watched my wife bobbing up and down rapidly while the guy yanked on her hair. He didn't seem close, yet May was confidently waving number three over to her, another dark-haired guy, but more muscular than the one before. I watched as she calmly took her third dick of the night (not counting mine) into her mouth, and swirl her tongue around the head.

Bud came up behind my wife, his dick already hard again. "I think your wife needs something to motivate her. I've got just the thing!" With that, he spread her legs a bit more, then slowly pushed his prick between her legs from behind. Without breaking her rhythm, Aila pushed back against him. Now she had a cock in each end, the two men working together to force as much cock into her a possible. I could hear my wife moaning with pleasure, but she was still competing. She refused to take her mouth of the dick in front of her as she was pounded mercilessly from behind. Bud's cock was probably even thicker than Mark's and almost as long, but my wife seemed to have no trouble handling it. In fact, Bud seemed to have been right. Aila seemed to work even more enthusiastically on the blow job as she was getting drilled. Within a few minutes of Bud starting to screw her, she was swallowing another load of cum, and was going on to number 3, a young African-American with a long, thin dick. She went at it with a fervor as Bud continued slamming into her from the rear. The slapping sound he was making as be banged against her ass provided the tempo for the work her mouth did on the new organ.

May's big lead was too much to overcome, however. She finished off the muscle-bond guy with a flourish, letting him cum on her tits when he finished, then rubbing his cock all over her face to let everyone see that she was the winner. As Bud watched her, he started to clench up, and soon a load of sperm was shooting deep into my wife' stretched out cunt. "Alright, Terry, who's the winner?" May gloated. "You are, May." "Then how about giving the winner a kiss? Enjoy what a good cock-suckers mouth feel like?"

She got up, walked over, and sat in my lap. She took my face in her hands, and pulled me to her. She tasted of cock and cum, but the thrill still gave me a hard-on. Her tongue worked her magic in my mouth, while I heard someone say something about the contest being over. May kept kissing me, and I couldn't help but wish that my cock had been one of the ones in the contest. Finally she pulled away, leaving me looking at the young black guy fucking my wife from behind. Apparently, since the contest was over, he figured he should enjoy her pussy as well as her mouth. She was facing us, watching May and I neck while he fucked her slow and deep. Aila was moaning loudly, but she kept looking right at us.

"Who's the best cocksucker, Aila," May bragged? "Come on, admit it!"

"You are, May. You are the best! I just can't seem to stop preferring fucking to sucking. I don't know how you do it?"

"I love the power, Aila. Besides, with the kind of fucking Bud gives me, he sort of spoiled me for other guys. Of course, Bud is a bit jealous about letting me get fucked, huh Bud, but he just loves to see me sucking cocks!"

"Your pussy and ass are mine, dear," Bud agreed. "But I do love to share your mouth with the world!"

My wife continued to get loudly fucked as we talked. They all seem very comfortable with one another. "I think, Terry, that you're going to have to get used to sharing a lot more than Aila's mouth with the world. She has the making of a world class slut, and it would be a pity to waste that kind of talent."

"I don't mind sharing some, but I would like to get involved in some sharing as well."

May laughed, while my wife seemed to giggle, though it was hard to tell when she was now getting fucked violently, and loudly by her lover. "Oh, Terry, I've told Aila how nice it must be to be married to such a gullible husband. What fun! I look forward to trying to get you to cum in my mouth. What a challenge!" I looked forward to it as well; I squirmed under her weight. "But you've seen Mark now, right? How much do you really have to share?" She gave me a long, lingering kiss as we heard the man groan, then yell "I'm cumming in you, bitch!" May pulled away to look at me as we listened to the lovers, then she gave me a light, sweet kiss. Afterwards, she stood up, gave Aila a kiss, then started to dress.

Aila and I were the last to leave the room. I wanted to leave quickly, and thankfully my wife agreed, but before we could slip away, Tamara caught up to us. "So I heard May beat you again," she smiled. I looked at my wife, who was grinning in an embarrassed manner. Again? "When are you going to learn? Terry, did you know how competitive your wife is?"

"I had no idea . . . About a lot of things." The ladies both looked at me. "Sometimes I don't even know when there is a competition going on."

Tamara smiled understandingly. "I guess it must be difficult when you're the only one who doesn't know what the game is or who's playing. Maybe you'll be happy being a spectator at least." She gave Aila a kiss and let us quietly slip away.

Truth reprised

We drove home and went to bed in silence. I slept in the guest bedroom, and when I awoke, I went for a long hike. So it wasn't until the late afternoon that we spoke about what was happening. Obviously, Aila hadn't told me everything last time after the Christmas party, and now I pressed for the "whole truth this time, and don't lose anything out. Tell me everything!"

"I don't know if I can tell you everything, Terry. I've gotten so used to keeping secrets from you that I don't know if I can stop. I just love knowing that part of my life is separated from yours. It makes me feel more of a woman whenever I think about our relationship and that you aren't able to control me whatsoever."

I was shocked! "So do you want a divorce, is that what you're saying?"

"Don't be so conventional! Of course not, I still love you. In fact, I think our marriage will be stronger than ever. . . if you accept your role. I won't go back to the way it was, honey. I like being in charge. I like having other lovers, men that satisfy me in ways you can't. I like having you unsure what I'm doing, or who I'm doing it with. If you can accept that is who I am, and learn to enjoy it, I know we'll be even happier."

"What do you mean, 'who I am'?"

"Just that I've come to realize I am a slut, and I like being married to a cuckold."

"A what?"

"A cuckold, honey. A husband with an unfaithful wife. A man whose wife enjoys making him wear horns."

"But why?"

"Besides all the great sex? I don't know, honey. At first I thought the stories we were making up were weird, but after awhile I wanted to try them out for myself. I found I loved it, honey. The more I played around behind your back, the more I wanted to do it again. I couldn't get enough. I wanted to fuck every guy I met. Strangely, it even made the sex between us better. I loved having you fuck me a few hours after someone else, you totally clueless that I was thinking about them not you. You see, it makes our sex even better, especially when you eat me out."

"So you've been doing it with guys other than Mark, right?"

Aila laughed. "Of course, haven't you figured that out yet? I have fucked almost every guy at the party tonight, most of them several time." Aila laughed even harder when she saw my face. "Oh, May is so right about how delicious it is to be married to someone as gullible as you! You actually thought Mark could cum so much in one load? When you ate me out at the Christmas party after he fucked me, two other guys had already cum in my pussy, and I had given Bud a blowjob. Wow, you must have thought Mark was Superman!"

Actually I did. I remembered there had seemed a great deal of cum for one guy, but I figured some guys must cum more than others. Aila continued. "Last summer, once I got a taste of Mark's cock, I couldn't get enough. Tamara wanted help keep Mark's sex drive under control, but she didn't want me fucking him every day, and that is what I wanted. He hooked me up with Bud, who has a open relationship, sort of, with May. He's an incredible lover, Terry, even better than Mark in some ways. But even he wasn't enough. He was married too, so I couldn't fuck him whenever I wanted. May was the first to recognize what a slut I really was, so she told Bud to start using me to reward his crews for doing jobs quickly and well. All summer I was getting banged by almost all of his workers, taking cock after cock while you were at work. Sometimes Tamara would come over to watch, and give an occasional blowjob, but mostly they were all mine, honey. I must have had enough cum in me to float a battleship. And you ate most of it out of me!"

"I can't believe it!"

"Sorry, but it's true, honey. You've probably swallowed more cum than a Mustang Ranch whore! And you never knew! Can you see what a turn-on that was for me? My own husband happily cleaning my lovers cum out and thinking the whole time my hormones were changing. Incredible, isn't it?"

It was. "How many men have you been with?"

"Besides Mark and Bud? And of course, Marcus you know about. And Mikhial and Ray." I started, which caused Aila to smirk. "OH yes, they were real! And real good!" I just shook my head while she continued. "Let's see. I guess twelve of his crew, plus one guy I picked up while Tamara and I were out one night, just to see if I could do it." Eighteen men, and I never knew about any of them except Marcus! What an idiot!

"You screwed all of those men behind my back? I can't believe it!"

"Well, if you can't believe it, I do have lots of videos, but you'll have to be good in order to see them. They aren't all as good as the stuff Tamara shot, but they should convince you I'm a slut. In case you still doubt it." I didn't.

"So how many of them . . .I mean, did all of them . . ."

"You want to know if all of them were better in bed than you are, don't you? How thoughtful. You want to be sure I was being well serviced, right?" Not exactly. "Well, not all of them were better lovers, that would be too much to ask for. That's why some of them I only screwed once. Let's just say you've already been knocked out of the top fifteen and are on your way out of the top twenty soon."

"What do you mean? Are you still screwing all those guys?"

"Don't be silly. If I were still screwing the same guys, that wouldn't push you down the rankings, would it?" I guess not, though I wasn't focused on my position. "No, most of those guys I haven't fucked since the summer. Once I went back to work, I realized I needed to slow up some. I felt like I was making up for lost time at first, as if all our years of marriage had been wasted and I needed to make up for it." Wasted years. That was hard to hear. "But now I've slowed up; a few guys a week on the side is usually enough." That's good, I guess. "No, the reason your ranking is going to keep dropping is that I plan to add some new lovers to the mix."

I didn't understand this at all. "What, you don't have enough guys to keep your cunt happy?" I tried to sound as cruel as possible, but she just laughed. "That's not it. Normally, I only fuck Mark, Bud, Ray, Marcus, or Mikhail. I don't usually do any of the crew any more. Last night was an exception. No, I just want to try something new."

"Who? Why?"

"Oh, I don't know exactly who, but I do know why. All of the guys that have been my lovers have been men you don't know or rarely see. Tamara and I agreed that after we brought this out in the open, I should seduce some of your friends and acquaintances so you can be a real cuckold. Doesn't that sound hot?"

"No it doesn't! Why would you want to fuck my friends? In fact, why would my friends fuck you?"

"Oh, I think plenty of your friends will want to fuck me. Jason for one, and that guy you just started playing tennis with. He's cute." Jason would probably fuck her; he's a hound. I didn't think Reg would, but I didn't know him that well. "Our neighbor Wally you know is always hitting on me, and there are a couple of guys at work that I wouldn't mind having feed their cum to you."

I was getting light-headed. What was she thinking? "You can't mean Frank? You know I hate that asshole! I couldn't stand knowing he fucked you!"

"Don't worry, I won't tell you! That's part of the fun."

"But he'd know! Why would you do that?"

"Well, of course he'd know, honey. How could he not know if he's fucking me or not? And if he wants to tell you he can; it's his choice. But that's what I want to see. I want to know how many of your friends and coworkers are willing to cheat with me behind your back. That seems much more exciting than cheating on you with strangers. If they want to tell you, that's their choice, but when I screw guys you know I'm going to keep it a secret. Or maybe not. It might be fun to have you know who's fucking me and have them know that in order to get videos of me fucking other men you've eaten their semen out of me afterwards. That might be a turn-on too. There are so many possibilities."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Story Telling Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds