• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Story Telling Ch. 01

Story Telling Ch. 01

12

Part 1

Terry Wants Spice

"You know I'm no good making up stories. Why don't you tell a story about me?"

For several years I've been trying to spice up our sex life. Primarily, I've wanted my wife to make up stories about making love with other men and tell them to me when we fuck. I have even encouraged her to actually seduce other men, but she is not comfortable with that. She thinks what I really want is to get us back into swinging, which I have to admit does appeal to me. (We had tried swinging for awhile early in our marriage, but for a variety of reasons it didn't work out. Aila, my wife, felt I was too controlling, picking which couples we got together with, and trying too hard to orchestrate the proceedings. For my part, many of the women could not get me hard, and the two that really turned me on enough to actually fuck made Aila extremely jealous. She worried that they were better looking and better in bed than she was. She was always insecure about her looks, and I think she was disappointed that I was able to perform with other women.) But the main reason is that I often need something extra to get me hard nowadays. Too often I have difficulty getting it up when Aila is in the mood. So on rare occasions, then, Aila tries to satisfy my kink (as well as herself) by telling me a fantasy about some guy she had sex with. Usually, they are so poorly told and lacking in detail that I encourage her to stop. If the story doesn't at least sound realistic, in addition to having some hot details, then I would rather not hear it.

"How can I make up a story? It has to be about you."

"Look, I'll tell you who the story will be about and you make up the details. Hell, it's your kink anyway. Make yourself as hot as you can, darling."

This wasn't what I had in mind. I wanted to hear the details from her. Still I guess it was better than nothing. "Whoa, it sounds like you have a guy in mind. Do you?"

"You know Tamara, the new woman I've been playing with at the club? She tells me all the time about what a great lover her husband Mark is. I've met him briefly a could of times and I could definitely do him!"

This sounded interesting. "OK, it's a deal. So one day . . . Mark is it? Ok, Mark shows up at the club to tell you that Tamara can't make it. Since it's after 5, you decide to so share some wine at the cafŽ. One thing leads to another, and after an hour of flirting and drinking you find yourself in his car necking."

Aila was starting to strip off my clothes as I spoke. She pushed me back onto a chair after she finished, and began to fondle my cock. "We're doing this right at the club where people can see us?"

"Mmm hmm. It's obvious that there's a physical connection between you two. You can't help but reach down and take out his cock. You know that someone might see you, but you can't help yourself. You bend done and take his swelling dick in your mouth."

"You mean like this?" Aila bent over and swallowed me whole. I pictured her doing this to another man while he sat in the car. She worked me over like a sword swallower as I described her oral ministrations on his prick. I was having no problem getting hard now! I couldn't remember the last time my wife had shown such passion during a blow-job. When I told her how she pulled off her panties and straddled Mark in full view of anyone who might walk by, she mimicked the action on me. She rode me in a fury as I told her she bounced up and down on the guys cock even as a few club members walked by and peaked into the car. The giggles and comments spurred her on, slamming down harder and harder on his lap until he shot his cum deep inside her. I timed my cum to the climax of the story, leaving my wife screaming both in reality and in fiction. Aila slumped against me and dug her face into my shoulder.

After a few moments, Aila muttered into my ear, "That was fantastic, Terry! Mmmm, I can't remember when you've felt that hard. You really seemed to get off on having other people seeing me fucking another man. Wouldn't you be humiliated if people you know at the club knew I was cheating on you?"

"It wouldn't be cheating if I am giving your permission. It might be a little humiliating, I guess, but it turns me on to think that you could be so turned on by a guy that you would be able to do him in public."

"Well, I don't think I could do that, but I think I know what you want in the stories now." Aila got off my lap, and gave me a quick kiss. "You want me to be a total slut, don't you?"

"You got it, honey!"

"Well," she smiled, giving my softening dick a playful squeeze, "I'll start thinking of some more story ideas then. I think I'll make Mark a regular character; you made him out to be such a great lover."

Aila tells her first story

It was almost two weeks later though before I could talk Aila into taking over as story-teller. The one time we had sex during the period she said she was too tired. I ate her to two orgasms while playing with myself, hoping to get hard enough to slip into her sopping wet pussy. I was unsuccessful, but Aila said she was satisfied. She had always loved the way I ate her out, so she always insisted she didn't need a hard cock. This time though, just as we were rolling over to go to sleep, I heard her mutter something about "besides, now that I have a lover, you don't have to worry about whether you can get it up or not. Isn't that wonderful?" She giggled and gave me a kiss goodnight.

It was three nights later she decided she was willing to tell a story from her perspective. This time the fantasy would take place at Tamara and Mark's house while Tamara was playing tennis at the club. (My wife had made it clear over the past weeks that this was to remain a fantasy; she would never cheat on a friend she said.) The pretext Mark used to get my wife over was planning a 35th birthday party for Tamara (Tamara looks great for her age, being tall and willowy, with dark hair and skin. My wife, though 44, is still very sexy. A short blond and a bit heavy, her curves look great on her, though she doesn't show them off as much as I'd like. She looks her best, especially those great tits of hers, when she's getting fucked from behind, which she loves!) Of course, they both know why they are there, and immediately they are wrapped up in each other's arms.

We were already naked on our bed when she began her story. Now as she curled her fingers around my cock, she tells me she is doing the same with Mark. He is already hard, and my wife kneels in front of him, right in the doorway she takes his cock in her mouth. (She emphasizes the door isn't even closed yet! She is getting the hang of my kinks!) As she describes sucking his cock, she tells me that it's even better than when she gave him head in the car. Now it's broad daylight with lots of room to work, so she can enjoy his dick in all its majesty. (She actually uses the word to describe his cock while playing absently with mine.)

As she continues the story, she pushes me down between her thighs. Obviously this time we won't be getting a blowjob at the same time! I enjoy eating her pussy, so I don't resist. By the time I am attending to the story again, Aila and Mark are in the guest bedroom going at each other's bodies like hungry wolves. As I continue lapping away at my wife's sweet cunt, she describes how she rides Mark "at a gallop" as he plays roughly with her swinging breasts. I'm surprised when she tells me how she "swung around in the saddle" so she could ride him reverse-cowgirl style. She has never done that with me in all the years we've been married. As Aila pushes on my head and regales me with how Mark is playfully spanking her ass as she slides up and down on his hard prick, I can see that she has really gotten into the fantasy!

Now my wife is begging him to fuck her from the rear; her favorite position. He starts to slide it in, but then he begins to tease her, only giving her an inch or so before sliding it back out. Aila screams for her to fuck her; begs for his cock. He laughs and begins a slow entry into her ravenous cunt. Unable to take it, she slams back into him, screaming "God damn it, fuck me you bastard!" Now Mark gives her what she wants, slamming into her over and over again, driving his dick deep into her with each thrust. "Picture how my tits look, honey, as he's fucking me doggy style. Can you see them swinging right in front of you?" Damn, I can, even though I'm still buried between her thighs. I drive my tongue up even farther, and she loses track of the story for a moment.

Her story finishes a few minutes later, or so I thought at first, with her cumming loudly, but instead of Aila just moaning as she usually does, I hear her muttering as she grinds her teeth, "GOD! He's cumming! I feel him cumming! YESSSS!" She pushes my head hard against her mound for a few moments, than yanks my head away by my hair hard enough to draw tears to my eyes. Aila lay there, drained. Surprisingly, for me, I was hard! I rarely if ever stay hard while eating my wife out. This fantasy thing was working!

She didn't protest as I slowly lowered myself on top of her, and slipped my dick inside her moist pussy. For a few minutes, I don't think she was even aware of me. For me, however, it felt great. Her pussy was on fire! Eventually, she came around and continued the story. She told me that Mark didn't even get soft after cumming and was ready to go again right away. (This hurt the realism of the fantasy for me, but considering the way her pussy felt, I was able to ignore the faux pas.) Since she was worn out, he took her missionary style so he could do the work, just like I was doing. Now I felt competitive. As she minutely described his technique and rhyme, I attempted to match him. In her fantasy, though, I could not keep up the extended pounding she described receiving from him nor "the mixing bowl" technique where Mark would slowly withdraw then slowly reenter while moving his dick in a circular manner. (Hey, it's her fantasy, I figured so let her get it the way she wants.)

As I got closer to cumming, I actually asked about his cock. Aila looked at me surprised, but she was putting so much detail in, she must have imagined what his cock was like. "Are you asking whether or not he has a bigger cock than you?" "Well, I guess so. Don't worry, I can handle it." (After all, he's just a fantasy lover. No real competition, right? )

Aila laughed as I continued to fuck her. "Oh, I'm sure you can. (She knows the difference between reality and fantasy, my wife!) I just can't believe you asked. Since you did, I tell you that it's maybe two inches longer and substantially bigger around than yours. I can deep throat you, honey, but with him I just work on the top half. He really stretches me out, plus his dick has an upward curve that just seems to perfectly hit my G-spot."

I was a bit taken aback. "Wow, you really put some thought into this."

"Well, Terry, you always said it was the details that make a story hot. Maybe I need to add more details to get you off."

I realized that I had slowed down, and was not near cumming any more. I began to think maybe I needed less detail. "OK," my wife continued, "when he fucks me, he really fills me up. Not only does he reach deeper than you do, the way he stretches me open helps stimulate my clit. Honey, I came four times with him, once while I was riding him while facing his feet. (This hurt because she never cums when I fuck her; I need to use my mouth or my fingers to get her off.) I've never tried that with you, because I didn't think your cock would stay in me, but his just fits perfect. It stays hard the whole time, and the length lets me try different positions. Of course, I still love being drilled into the bed by a guy, like you're trying to do now. Come on, baby, do it harder! Drive that cock of yours into me! Make me feel it!"

Her words were firing me up, and I tried to give her all she could handle. I began pumping in and out like a maddened piston, trying to make her beg for mercy. "That's it, baby! Do it! Try to make me forget about Mark's gorgeous cock! Fuck me like he does!" In a few moments, I felt my cum welling up in my balls, then shooting deep into her cunt. I kept moving up and down on her, trying to impress her with my stamina, but shortly after I finished ejaculating, I collapsed on top of her. I felt her stroking my hair, and I told her I loved and "lusted" her. She responded with "I love you too, Terry. And I think it's great that it turns you on for me to lust after Mark. I think this fantasy of yours is really helping our sex lives." I had to agree, as my dick slowly wilted and withdrew from my hot wife.

Role-play

Our sex life continued to heat up. Aila and I started going at it more regularly, though many times our love-making entailed me eating her out since I was often unable to get it up. She didn't want me using Viagra anymore; she wanted to see if our "new fantasy" would start turning me on enough so that I could "perform the way Mark does." Sometimes my cock would respond, almost always when she told me a story, but she wasn't willing to do it every time ("it's too difficult, honey. You'll just have to picture Mark doing me while you are.") So most of the time I satisfied her orally until she came once or twice.

This started to change when Aila suggested that rather than I just think about Mark as she fucked me, maybe we should just pretend I was Mark! Most of the time it wasn't working, anyway, she said, so maybe we should try something different. Maybe by role-playing as Mark, "you could become the lover he is." I wasn't crazy about the way she phrased the idea, but I could see her point. She had never enjoyed trying to make up stories; if I pretended to be Mark, I would be part of the story and our fantasies would revolve around each other's. That became a standard part of our love play for the next couple of months. I would stroke Aila's ass and she would turn toward me with a big grin, and say "Horny again, Mark? Isn't Tamara keeping you happy at home? Well, I guess I better do what I can to keep that cock of yours satisfied." She would usually go down on me, (when I'm in the "Mark" role, she rarely asks me to go down on her, as that's not his "strength"), pretending to have trouble getting it all in her mouth. Then I would be expected to roughly pull her into fucking position, as "Mark is the type of lover who takes what he wants." If I'm not hard yet, the role play is over, as Mark apparently never fails to get it up. (Back in the "Terry" role I invariably give her a good finger-fucking followed by a first-class eating.) We have still never done the reverse cowgirl position, since as Aila pointed out, "there are some things you just can't pretend."

During our fucking sessions as "Mark and Aila", my wife is much more vocal than she normally is. She is constantly moaning about how full she is, and how good I am making her feel. She invariably "has" at least two orgasms. (Of course, I'm faking them, honey! We are role-playing after all. Mark would make me have them, so I have them.) She loves now to compare me to "Terry", making constant references to how much better "I" am than "her husband." This both turns me on and bothers me. When she groans "Terry has never made me feel like this! Split me open with that big motherfucking cock!" it drives me to deeper passion but also undermines my confidence. Still, our sex life was better than it had been in years, so I guess overall the role-playing was positive.

It was during this stage that Aila and Tamara began to spend much more time together. While before they would see each other at the club and occasionally get together for a lunch or a girls night out, now they started to see each other several times a week. With the arrival of summer, they were seeing each other almost every day. Since both of them are teachers, (different schools, grades, and subjects though) they had tons of free time during the warm summer months. Many times I came home after work to see the two of them at our house, either sunning by the pool or working out together. (Aila put a bit of a damper on these visits by letting me know that their growing friendship "makes it even less likely I would ever do anything behind Tamara's back." This made the fantasy a little less tangible and exciting for me.) Often I would catch the two of them topless, and both of them would flirt with me relentlessly. From what my wife had told me, Tamara was something of a wild one in bed, and now I found myself fantasizing about her. This led to an addition to our fantasy life.

A new role

Aila began to tease me about wanting to fuck Tamara. She suggested that since we were into role-playing she would pretend to be "Mark's wife you can get a little payback for him fucking your wife all the time." I liked the idea, so we gave it a try. It was sexy kissing and feeling up my wife while pretending she was another woman. "Tamara" was into porn movies, so I put one in the disc player, to keep her hot and ready. As she pulled down my pants, "Tamara" exclaimed "what a cute little penis!" When I objected that I was average in size, she giggled and replied "Don't get your panties in a bunch, Terry. I get all the big hard cock I want at home. I'm in the mood for something a bit different." That didn't make be feel much better, but her hand rubbing up and down on my dick sure did. The delightful feelings stopped as suddenly as they began. She had opened up her fist up until it was about a half an inch away from my dick, and began to slowly stroke it up and down. "Mark loves it when I do this. How does it feel for you, Terry?" I told her the obvious; she wasn't even touching me. "Tamara" looked down and laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry, my hand is so used to fitting around my husband's cock. Let me try something that might fit you better. With that, she went down on my half-hard dick and sucked it into her mouth as she looked up at me. Within moments, she had swallowed me to the root. Once she reached the bottom, she rose up and thrust herself back down in one motion. She was literally letting me fuck her face, something "my wife" wasn't into.

Once she got me nice and hard, "Tamara" stopped and started stroking me with her left hand. "That was nice and easy. After dealing with my husband's dick all this time, I think I could swallow your entire cock and balls, and still have room in my mouth. Sometimes it's nice not to be filled up. Now let me show you where I want that thingie of yours." She turned around and pointed at her ass. I was stunned! Aila almost never asked for anal sex, yet as "Tamara" she was begging me to do it. Damn, I love role-playing. "Lick my asshole,Terry, then put your dick in me. I knew you'd be the perfect size for fucking my ass!" "How did you know that?" "Girl talk in the locker room, Terry. Aila's mentioned your size and inconsistency to a few of us. I had a feeling you'd feel nice going up between my butt cheeks. I'm sure not letting Mark go at me with that monster of his. Besides, he lasts so long. From what I've heard, as long as I can get you hard, you won't do any damage to me at all. Now start licking; I can see I won't need any lube with you."

So that's what I did. After a few moments probing her asshole with my tongue, "Tamara" started to urge me to "stick it in." Unfortunately, my dick was no longer hard. "What the fuck! You're kidding me! Shit, your wife wasn't exaggerating when she said you're the summer rainstorm of lovers. You never know when they're going to happen, and they're not hard for long. Well, I guess you might as well stay down in the neighborhood there. Aila says you've got some tongue talent."

I did my best to show "Tamara" what I could do. She was much more assertive in what she wanted using both words and hair pulls to get me to do as she wanted. At one point, she had me lay on my back so she could straddle my face. She rubbed her pussy firmly in my face for probably 15 minutes, urging me to probe deeper with my tongue and using my nose to masturbate herself on. It was a new experience, something I couldn't imagine "my wife" doing. Only after she had cum three times did she climb off the bed and begin to get dressed for her return home to Mark. "I'm sorry it didn't work out, Terry. Maybe you feel guilty about cheating on your wife. If that's it, let me know. Otherwise, I'd like to try and get that little guy up my ass sometime. Give me a call if you're interested." I assured her I'd be calling.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Story Telling Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds