• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking Miss Daisy

Fucking Miss Daisy

Ever since Uncle Pat had suffered a stroke, I was always delegated to maintain his lawn & stay over when needed. He was 72 and my Aunt Daisy was 63, the year I turned 18.

Every Saturday, I would arrive before Noon to mow the lawn. Aunt Daisy always fixed a light lunch before I got to work.

One day I arrived to find her wearing a 2 piece bathing suit. Pretty good looking for an oldie, I thought. She'd never had children; so she was not scarred with birth marks or stretch marks. I estimated she was 5'5" and weighed about 120 pounds. Nice tits; flat belly; and a tight ass; all made a nice package. The bikini was rather brief for her age; and I noticed quite a thick muff outline with some hair peeking out above and through the leg openings.

I was 18 and a horn dog. My cock got hard just looking at her. After lunch, I stripped down to my gym shorts due to the hot afternoon. Hot in more ways than one as it turned out.

I had not worn a jock under my shorts; my cock was hard and pushing against my shorts just from looking at her.

I kissed her on the cheek and thanked her for lunch as I headed out to the garage to get the mower. It sounded like she moaned when I kissed her; but what did I know?

I was half way through mowing the yard; sweat was pouring from my pores. Daisy came out from the house with a tall glass of lemonade. I stopped; thanked her for the glass and took a swig. Her hand had lingered on the glass and I felt her finger nail rake across my palm. As we stood, while I caught my breath, she complimented me on my appearance.

I responded noting how hot she looked and she better get back inside before I jumped her bones. She giggled as she kissed me lightly on the lips. That did it.

I put one hand on her ass and pulled her to me. My lips went to hers and I began giving her a nice French kiss. She dropped the tray and glass as she moved closer to me. Her tongue responded to mine as she flickered it over my tongue and teeth. She was putty than.

I had her close to me and she could feel the swell of my cock against her belly. One hand was at the back of her head to prevent her from pulling away. Not that it was necessary. Both of her hands were at the back of my head; it was evident she was horny and in need of a good fucking.

I stopped for just a second and asked if we should go into the garage so Uncle Pat would not see us. She responded that he was in his recliner; and if he did see the most he might want would be for her to blow me while he watched.

I undid her bikini top and slid it off her shoulders. Her titties popped out and she displayed hard nipples which needed sucking.

Far be it from me to miss an opportunity. My face lowered to her chest as I began sucking first one nipple and then the other. She was groaning as I began nipping them with my teeth.

Damn she was hot.

My hands dropped down to her ass and I began squeezing. She was groaning good as my hands slipped inside her bikini and began to lower it. She spread her legs so I could lower with no resistance. She wiggled as she stepped from it and stood naked before me.

I slipped my right hand down and began massaging her clit. She was soaking wet as a mixture of cum and pee was dripping from her pussy.

Her eyes widened as I brought my fuck finger up and lapped her juices from it. Tasty was my response; I definitely need to drink your juices.

I'd learned early in life women were putty if you ate their pussies. Most husbands did not; so it was a real treat for them.

I picked her up and carried her over to the picnic table. I spread her legs as I lay her down and lowered my face to her pussy.

My tongue was raping her clittie as I sucked her pussy lips with my mouth. She was moaning; twitching; and spasming with each flicker of my tongue.

For an old bitch, her pussy tasted sweet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking Miss Daisy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 885 milliseconds