• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 02

Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 02

123

Part I: The Cab Ride

I kept on smiling all the way to the transit area, thinking that maybe this holiday wasn't going to be so bad after all! It took us a little over half an hour to get through customs and another fifteen minutes to get to conveyer belt A-3 which the screens indicated would be bringing our luggage in from the plane. Unfortunately there were already two more planes unloading their luggage in front of us, using the same conveyer belt and taking their sweet time in doing so. After standing amongst hundreds of other passengers for about ten minutes, mom was getting impatient; when our eyes met, she signaled me to meet up with her, away from the crowd.

She whispered something in dad's ear, gave him a peck on the cheek and squeezed through the enormous bunch of people. I slithered away from the group as well and I met up with mom some fifty meters away, behind a huge concrete pillar. She pressed herself against me, pushing my back against the pillar and whispered:"Kiss me!"

I gave her a quick peck on the cheek, which prompted her to say:"Not like that, use your tongue... make out with me."

I looked at her and said:"I can't do that!"

"What, you're suddenly growing a conscience? Where was your moral compass when you were shoving your cock up my cunt or down my throat and plastering me with your cum."

"It's not that... I'd gladly shove it back in, if you'd let me!"

"Then what is it?"

"I don't wanna make out with you mom... you're not my girlfriend, you're just..." I stammered, taking just a little too long to complete my sentence.

"Just what?" she snapped, looking at me irritated.

I couldn't believe what I was saying, even when the words were coming out of my mouth:"You're just a cunt!"

She put her hands on my chest and pushed me away, shocked and infuriated by what I'd just said and stated:"Glad we cleared that up then!" and walked toward a plastic bench, where she sat down and crossed her arms, kind of pouting. Figuring that if she was truly mad or offended by what I had said, she would get back to dad, I decided to test my hypothesis; I crossed my arms in front of me, cupping my crotch with both hands. Instinctively mom looked down, averting her eyes almost immediately, but over the next minute or so, she glanced at my crotch another five or six times. Slowly I could see her attitude changing for the better.

The next time we make eye contact, I signal towards the lavatories.

She scoffed at me and said:"Yeah right!"

I slowly made my way over to her, sat down next to her and whispered:"Come on, I know you're not really mad at me... I can tell you're bored out of your skull and I know for a fact that you're a cheating incestuous little slut... so cut the bull and let's go fuck!"

Mom turned towards me, still feigning anger, but I could see the arousal in her eyes as she whispered, fighting a smile:"You impudent little brat!"

Testing how far she was willing to take this, I added:"By the way, I want you to cut off dad!"

"I can't do that!" she stated outraged.

"Sure you can, just say no and keep your legs closed!"

"It's not that simple..."

"So you agree on the principle, you just don't know how."

She looked at me for a few seconds, then shook her head to stop her current train of thought and whispered:"God, I can't believe I am even considering this, when did I become such a whore?"

Hearing those words coming out of her mouth, I looked at her and whispered:"I want you... now!"

I got up, knowing that if she followed me now, I could get away with murder; when I was almost twenty meters away, mom got up and started to follow me. I smiled as I walked past the first series of bathrooms - as they were too crowded - and made my way to a more desolate part of the airport. I held the door open to the men's room, letting mom walk in ahead of me. We entered one of the stalls and I locked the door; mom wasted no time and bend over the toilet, pulled down her panties and put her hands against the far wall. Her body shuddered with lust and her breathing became more shallow as she yearned for my cock. Amused by her submissiveness, I took out my dong and lined it up with her moist opening, penetrating her and started to fuck her ever so slowly, making long and deep runs with my thick cock. After fucking like this for several minutes, mom was getting really randy; she looked back and whispered:"Tell me again... why you wouldn't kiss me!"

"Because you're just a cunt!" I grunted.

"Oh god, oh god yesssss." mom hissed as she started to convulse.

"Are you going to cut off dad?" I asked, driving my cock deeper.

"Yes... god, yes... I'll do it... I'll do whatever you want, just don't stop fucking me!" mom panted, as she was shaking on her legs, getting ready to have another orgasm. Pleased with myself and with what I had achieved, I kept plowing her at a solid powerful rhythm for as long as I could, making her moan and pant like the bitch in heat that she was. When I felt myself getting off, I pulled out and sprayed my fresh cum on her butt; while I was leaning against the wall to catch my breath, mom turned around and squatted down. Without any hesitation, she opened her mouth and engulfed my semi-hard cock, tasting her own juices. After she'd cleaned me thoroughly, we rearranged our clothes and headed back to the arrival area where dad was still waiting for our luggage.

Because there didn't seem to be any progress with the conveyer belts, we decided to go and have a drink in a nearby bar instead of just standing around. Dad took out his brochures and started talking about the apartment complex, the beach and the various activities mentioned in the brochure; especially the local museums had caught his eye (yawn). We also had a quick bite to eat while we continued waiting for our luggage... for a moment, it was as if we were a normal family again, just like the thousand of families passing through that very same airport. Suddenly there was a lot of activity and commotion coming from the conveyer belt and when dad went to check it out, I noticed mom furiously sucking her soda through her pink straw. She noticed my amusement and smiled as she started playing with the straw, making all kinds of suggestive and recognizable gestures with her hands and mouth!

I grinned at her and playfully shook my head disapprovingly.

"What?" she asked, grinning.

"You're such a whore!!!" I whispered.

Surprised at my choice of words, but amused at the same time, she smiled and looked around, then whispered:"I know, I don't know why, but ever since I sat down next to you on that plane, I've been feeling so damn hot and nasty... I just wanna be a slut and a whore all the time!"

"Cool, my mom is a slut!" I smiled.

"Knock it off..." she said as she playfully slapped my arm.

"A good-for-nothing incestuous cheating whore!" I whispered.

Her facial expression went from playful to serious in just three seconds as she said:"Seriously, stop it... you're making me wet."

A few seconds later dad came back to the table, announcing that our luggage had arrived... we got up, collected our bags and made our way out of the airport. Whenever dad wasn't watching, I openly stared at mom's obscene rack and we exchanged several wicked smiles. Dad hailed a cab and as the driver put our luggage in the trunk, I got in the back seat with mom, forcing dad to take the passenger's seat next to the driver and in front of mom, making her virtually invisible to him. I looked at mom and at her saggy tits, obscenely hanging loosely in her summer dress and pushed her dress a little out of way so I could gawk at the dried up cunt juice on the inside of her legs.

While dad was talking to the driver, I leant in closer to mom and whispered:"Let's see what a slut you can be!"

She looked at me for a few seconds, then without much ado, she took out one of her tits and hung it over her dress, patiently waiting for the driver to look in his rear view mirror... sure enough, he noticed her only a few seconds later and looked back several times to confirm that his eyes weren't deceiving him. Mom smiled at him like a slut and rolled her exposed nipple between her thumb and middle finger, antagonizing him.

Pretty soon the driver was spending more time looking in his rear view mirror than he was watching the road or listening to dad.

After a few minutes, mom took out the other one and just stared out the window, acting casually... even when I put my hand on her tits and wobbled them up and down in a demeaning fashion, she just continued to stare idly out of her window, biting her lip in lust.

This went on for several minutes...

Then mom got on her knees -- like a cheap slut - and raised her dress, exposing her trimmed cunt to the driver, who was now glancing back every few seconds, staring at her almost fully exposed body. Dad, oblivious to all this, was lost in books, roadmaps and brochures, asking the occasional question... whether the question was directed at me, mom or the driver, the response was always equally unmotivated as the three of us had better things to do!

I could feel my cock bulging as I watched mom putting a hand between her legs, putting on a live sex show for me and the driver, fondling herself in front of us, acting like the whore she had already admitted she was. After about five more minutes, I noticed a gas station coming up on the right side of the road and I said to the driver:"Sir, could you stop here for a minute, I need some batteries for my camcorder!"

The driver quickly changed lanes and pulled up next to a large delivery truck, shielding us from the rest of the parking lot and the shop.

"Dad, can you come with me, I don't have any money on me." I said, winking at mom, who was getting a little alarmed as she realized I was about to leave her alone with the cab driver she'd been stimulating for the past ten minutes.

"Sure." as he grabbed his wallet and got out of the car. Mom slid back onto her ass and rearranged her dress to cover up her tits and cunt - just in time - as dad tapped on her window, asking her if she needed anything.

"No, thanks." she replied.

Dad turned around and strolled away from the car, waiting for me a few meters away from the car. Before getting out, I put my hands on mom's cleavage, grabbed the fabric and brutally ripped her dress in half, exposing her tits and belly, whispering:"Now that's what a whore is suppose to look like!"

Before she had a chance to react, I jumped out of the car, leaving her alone with the horny driver. I walked alongside dad until we were on the other side of the truck, then said:"Hang on, forgot my camcorder... be right back."

I ran back to the car, opened mom's door -- the driver had already taken out his cock, figuring mom was game -- and grabbed what was left of her dress, tore it completely off of her and pushed her panties down to her knees so fast and so hard that they ripped at the seems, exposing her almost completely naked body to the horny, wanking driver.

Mom remained particularly calm... I grabbed the camcorder next to her and closed the car door, hurrying back to dad and walked alongside him to the shop. I lingered there for a few minutes, pretending to be looking for batteries - wondering what the driver was doing to mom or vice versa - while dad was browsing through some local sightseeing brochures.

I snuck out the shop and hurried back to the car, where mom had rolled down her window... I leaned in and saw the driver sitting on his knees on the back seat next to mom, who was playing with herself, one hand on her tits, the other between her legs, edging the lucky driver on to get off as quickly as possible. Which he did...

Propelling himself up and forward, he wanked off furiously and groaned, shooting long thick squirts of cum on mom's thighs, belly and tits. Seeing her get drenched like that was too much, so I took out my hard cock, rubbing it up and down.... not really sure what my next move was going to be. The driver got out of the car, looked at me and surprised me by asking:"You want also?"

"Yes, but my dad will be back soon." I replied.

He smiled and said:"I take care of it... you go, you go." as he pointed at the car invitingly and then hurried towards the shop, no doubt planning to keep my dad away from the car for another couple of minutes. I didn't hesitate and stuck my hard cock in through the window, jerking off furiously, longing for another release. Mom looked at me, while rubbing the driver's cum into her skin and said, glancing at my cock:"So, this is what you've reduced me to... just a whore for men to dump their cum on, one after another?"

"Fuck yeah! Stick your face out of the window, slut!" I grunted.

Mom leaned out the window and turned her face upwards at me, presenting it to me, my cock now inches above her head...

I kept wanking and she kept playing with herself, until I too blew my load... it wasn't a spectacular amount, but I dumped it right between her eyes where it formed a small glob and slid down into her left eye. Mom licked my sensitive head for a few seconds, then got out of the car and used what was left of her clothes to wipe off all the cum. She walked to the back of the cab, opened the trunk and took another summer dress out of her suitcase to replace the torn one; although replacement underwear was now also within her grasp, she closed the suitcase back up and slammed the trunk shut. While she was still freshening up a bit, the driver returned with dad in his wake. "Look at this, we've gotten free fajita's and soda's... the cab driver and the guy running this gas station are cousins, wouldn't you know it!" dad said. "You all eat and drink here... I wait, no extra charge." the driver smiled. When dad asked me about the batteries, I said they didn't have the right ones and that I would get some later.

Mom, dad and I leaned against the trunk as we ate and drank our free gifts, while we struck up a conversation with the driver about Spanish life in general and being a cab driver in particular. Dad, not a great talker but a fast eater, was finished first and said:"Gotta take a leak..." and walked towards a nearby tree. While the driver continued talking about something uninteresting that had happened to him on one of his rides, I reached under mom's dress, tickling her moist cunt, shocking the driver. Mom looked at me while she continued eating her fajita, the driver quickly lost interest in his own story and just stared at us. When I heard dad coming back, I redrew my hand. Unnecessarily as it turned out, because he stopped to browse through his bag pack on the passenger seat, took out a map and folded it open on the hood of the cab, studying it carefully. Realizing dad wasn't coming back in the next couple of minutes, I signaled the driver to come closer and took his hand, putting it under mom's dress. As she put the last piece of fajita in her mouth, she opened her legs wider, offering him better access!

I couldn't believe what a complete slut she had become! In his wild arousal, the driver immediately tried to shove two fingers up mom's cunt, which caused her to wince and pull back...

"Easy Zorro!" she whispered, as she took his hand and pulled one leg up onto the bumper, than lined up his fingers with her entrance and said:"Tranquillo, okay?"

The driver couldn't believe his luck as he nodded like a fool, entering her very slowly -- it was obvious that it required all of his restraint not to shove his whole hand in. Once he was sufficiently deep inside of her, mom relaxed a little more and opened her soda, taking a sip as the cab driver slowly finger fucked her...

Granting them some privacy, I walked over to dad and asked:"So, have you figured out where we are yet?"

As I was keeping him focused on his maps and brochures, I glanced at mom and the driver as much as I could... while he continued to finger fuck her, mom casually sipped from her soda with one hand and unzipped his trousers with the other, taking out his tanned dick, playing with it, getting it nice and hard. A few minutes later, I saw mom squatting down, taking the driver's cock in her mouth, sucking on it! While she was her knees, the driver opened up the trunk, obstructing the both of them from my and dad's line of sight. Although shielded from us and the rest of the parking lot, any car passing by on the road had a clear view of mom going down on our cab driver... several cars even slowed down or honked their horns as they passed by. I was curious about what nasty stuff mom was up to now, so over the next couple of minutes I slowly backed away from the car, while keeping the conversation with dad going, until I once again had a clear line of sight on mom and the cab driver.

Mom was bent over completely, her hands around her ankles and the driver had sunk his cock in her cunt, shafting her slow but deep... my cock nearly burst through my shorts as I saw her in this enormously slutty and submissive pose. When another car passing by honked and the occupants waved and cheered, dad looked up for a second and waved back, oblivious to the fact that they were cheering for the cab driver fucking the shit of his whore of a wife... I quickly diverted dad back to his maps and brochures with some stupid questions while I continued to glance over at mom every chance I got, gradually moving towards the mid-section of the cab. From there, I had a perfect view on dad as well as on his cheating wife, bent over like a whore taking it up her cunt from this perfect stranger, who's name we didn't even knew.

Mom seemed to have very little reservations about her behavior; as a matter of fact, the sluttier she behaved the more she seemed to be enjoying herself... I couldn't believe how horny I was, just looking at her getting pounded by our cab driver, not five meters away from dad, separated by nothing more than the trunk. Suddenly the driver grunted and moaned something in Spanish, pulled his cock out of mom's cunt and blew his load all over the small of her back. Heavily panting the driver pulled his pants back up as mom stood up straight and pulled down her dress, trying to look respectable again. The driver walked past me, winked and then started talking to dad, switching places with me as I walked up to mom...

"You fucking slut!" I whispered, smiling at her.

Mom looked at me, ran her hands through her hair and said:"Like this isn't exactly how you want me to be!"

I smiled and replied:"Damn right, so... do I get another turn?"

Mom:"Sure, if you don't mind the mess..." as she bent down again, lifting her skirt off her cum-covered ass and grabbing her ankles.

"Jeez mom!" I whispered as I couldn't believe what a whore I had created. I quickly unzipped and grabbed her ass with both hands, slipping my cock into her willing cunt. She was so loose that my cock nearly fell into her hole. After just a few thrusts and not even twenty seconds, I got off for like the millionth time that day and shuddered, pulling back and shooting what little cum was left in my balls on her ass. We got dressed again and slowly walked towards the front of the car where the four of us talked for another couple of minutes, before packing up and resuming our cab ride to the apartment complex.

* 

Part II: Getting to know the neighbors

The rest of the cab ride took a little over an hour. Our apartment was a time share in a plain apartment complex, it seemed as if we were the only tourists in the entire building. On our way in, mom got a lot of dirty looks from the local men and I could see her getting frisky as she started to sway her hips, sexing it up a little more. We were on the fifth floor of an eighteen story building, in a corner apartment with a lovely view of the local bay area; we started unpacking and after about half an hour dad announced that he was going to take a nap. Once he was on the bed resting, I snuck up on mom and reached under her dress, immediately finding her pleasure button to play with!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds