• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Not So Innocent Teen Crush

A Not So Innocent Teen Crush

Cathy and I had been good friend since we were 12, we'd been put in the same French class and had sat on the same table and instantly become friends.

While I knew that friendship would probably be the extent of our relationship, part of me had always desired more, but now we were in our last year of College and were about to go off to separate universities, meaning that it was now or never if I wanted a more meaningful relationship with her.

I decided to make my move a week after my 18th birthday and two days after hers. It was a cold Friday afternoon in the middle of the November and we had just finished our last lesson and decided to go to a bar in town for a few drinks before going home as a celebration. As we walked down the hill, I hardly heard her as she talked in great length about how boring her day had been and how glad she was that it was the weekend. Instead, all I could think about was that in a few hours I could have this 5 foot 7, D cupped, brunette goddess naked in my bedroom. Part of me was glad it was cold as it made it easier for me to control myself from getting a hard on.

We got to the bar about 5pm and there was hardly anyone there. We walked over to a table in the corner and took off our coats and scarves. I then proceeded to the bar, where I ordered a beer for me and a white wine for Cathy. As I waited for them to be poured I looked back at our table and watch as Cathy took her hairband out of her hair letting it fall gracefully down to her shoulders, sitting herself down, and then crossing one sexy leg over the other. When asked for payment, I casually passed my card over my shoulder, not taking my eyes off Cathy, taking note now of what she was wearing, starting at the floor I slowly scanned up her body, from her black leather boots with a 2 inch heel, up her shapely legs clad in black tights which were slightly stretched hinting at her skin beneath, to what was a knee length tartan skirt that now she was sat down on cover half of her thigh.

Before I could take any more of her sensual body in, the barman returned with my card and handed over the drinks, walking back to the table I took in the top half of Cathy's slim figure, perfectly accentuated by the red v-necked sweater she was wearing.

I reached the table and hand Cathy her drink and sat down opposite her.

"Cheers," I said, "and Happy Birthday"

"Thank you, honey. I've hardly seen you this last week, has everything been ok?"

"Yeh it has" I sighed, "well, except for Emily still going on at me about how she and I should get back together. I wish she would just get the hint."

"Aww I'm sorry," Cathy replied, placing her slender hand on top of mine, "you two made such a sweet couple, why did you break up with her again?"

I rolled my eyes, knowing that this was the 100th time I'd explained this today, "I just thought there was no point starting a serious relationship this close to going to university, so I decided to just spend the next six months having fun rather than being tied down."

This was a blatant lie, but I couldn't tell Cathy the truth just yet as it would mean admitting my feelings for her, and know wasn't the right time.

"Ah, I see, fair enough. So did you sleep with her in the end?"

"Yes, the day before we broke up, and before you say anything, I know it wasn't the right thing to do but she enjoyed it and so did I so what's the problem. What about you? You found anyone to pop your cherry yet?" I asked with a cheeky grin on my face.

Now it was Cathy's turn to roll her eyes, "Every bloody month you ask me this, and as always the answer is no. Though there were a couple of guys who tried when I went out clubbing on Wednesday."

"That's hardly surprising, you always look stunning"

With this she blushed and I realised that I might have over stepped my ability to compliment as just a friend. We slipped into an awkward silence for a couple of minutes, finished our drinks, when Cathy suddenly announces that she's hungry. I offer to buy her dinner as a birthday treat, which she gladly accepts.

A few hours later, after a good meal and far too much to drink, we both stumble out of the bar.

"So what are we going to do now my dear?" I slur.

"I thought, I would call it a night, considering I have work in the morning, but do you mind walking me home, my parents are away and I get paranoid about burglars."

I obliged, and we set off on the quarter of an hour walk to Cathy's house. When we arrived, we walked up the drive way and I stopped, and admired her round ass, as she moved ahead to unlock the front door.

Suddenly, I felt a bulge and my pants and a familiar urge to grab Cathy and kiss her. Usually, I just ignored this, thinking that it was inappropriate to do as friends; but now with alcohol coursing through me and the knowledge that we were alone, it didn't seem like such a bad idea. As she stepped through the doorway into the hall, I followed looking for the perfect moment. Then, when she turned around to close the door, I grabbed her hand pulled her towards me and kissed her. For a moment she kissed me back but then abruptly pulled away.

"Tom, what are you doing?" she asked a shocked look on your face.

"Er, I think it's time I told you why I really broke with Emily."

"And that's because?"

"Because, I think I'm in love with you"

"WHAT!? Tom, don't do this, don't ruin what we have."

With this, I moved closer to her and stroked her cheek softly only to have her push me away.

"Tom, stop. We can't do this."

"But we can," I say as I lean into to kiss her again, this time grabbing her waist and pushing her against the wall. She struggled under my grip and tried to hit me away, but passion and lust for the girl I had secretly loved for 6 years took over and all I could think about was what could happen next.

Without warning, felt a severe pain in my groin as Cathy kneed me. I reeled backwards bent over in pain.

"Tom, I know this isn't you and that you're drunk, if you leave now we can forget that this happened, I don't want to lose you as my best friend."

I straightened up as the pain subsided and just looked at her. I moved towards her again, but now my lust and passion was joined by a drunken anger and desire to have my way. I grabbed her shoulders, and pushed her to the floor and pinned her down.

"I love you, and don't want to hurt you, so please stop struggling and we can make it pleasurable for the both of us," I said soothingly.

As she started to cry Cathy just managed to say "Tom, please. I don't want to lose my virginity this way. I never thought you'd hurt me."

Not hearing her words, I used my 10 stone to pin her down, while I bent down to kiss her again. When she moved her head away, started to kiss her neck and move slowly down toward the hem of her sweater. When I ran out of flesh to kiss, I released her arms in order that I could use mine to rip her sweater, revealing her slender torso to me. But what really caught my attention were her 32D breasts clad in a black silk and lace bra that only just covered her nipples.

As I went to caress her beautiful skin, I was suddenly reminded that I had released her arms and I felt a swift slap to my face. In the shock, I lifted some of my body weight off of her allowing her to break free from my control and run up the stairs towards her bedroom. Just a split second behind her, I managed to get my foot in her door before she was able to slam it shut.

"Tom, this isn't right and you know it. If you really loved me you wouldn't do this to me" Cathy sobbed.

I didn't reply, but instead grunted as put all my weight into opening the door. Suddenly, it gave way and I tumbled into Cathy's room, taking her down with me meaning that once again I was pinning her down. Straight away I lowered my head down to her breasts and started to softly bite just above the bra line. While doing this, I manoeuvred her arms so that I could hold both of her slender wrists in one hand. By now, my rock hard 8 inch cock was on the verge of bursting out of my jeans of its own accord, and so to relieve the pressure I used my now free hand to undo my jeans and allow my cock to spring free.

As my cock protruded out towards her face, I saw Cathy's eyes widen and her lips force themselves closer together, this was not a surprise to me as I knew that Cathy had an extreme aversion to giving head and I quickly reassured her that oral was not part of my plans to make love to her.

I now realised that this whole situation would be easier if I had both my hand free and if we were both standing up, as such I took one of the sleeves of the newly ruined red sweater and tied Cathy's hands together. Once secure, I moved down her body, caressing her as I went, and tied the other sleeve around her ankles remembering how she had kneed me earlier. With all of her limbs successfully bound, I stood up and admired the goddess that lay before me. I took in the moment as I marvelled at how beautiful Cathy really was before I lifted her to her feet moved her over to her dressing table. Standing behind her, I looked into her deep green eyes which were now red round the edges from her crying. Then my eyes drifted round the edge of the mirror and noticed that Cathy had stuck a large amount of photos there. I had only been in Cathy's room once in the 6 years I had known her and that was literally standing in the door way as she grabbed some stuff before we headed off to college one morning. As I looked closer at the photos I noticed that every single one had me in it.

Intrigued I had to ask, "Why am I in all of these pictures?"

"Because, I loved you too Tom, but in the 6 years I've known you, you've never shown any sign of you feeling the same way"

"But I do love you Cathy" I replied as lift up her skirt and hooked my fingers underneath her tights and knickers.

"Tom, if you carry on like this, then we can never be together. Do you understand?"

Ignorant to her pleas, I pulled down her tights and knickers until they were level with her knees, leaving her virgin pussy exposed to me.

Gently, I ran my index finger along the gap between the outer folds of her vagina and felt Cathy shudder in pleasure the same way that every other girl I had done it to had reacted.

"You see my love, all you have to do is relax and let this happen and it'll be the best experience of your life."

With these words, I placed my cock at the entrance to her virgin pussy.

"I love you Cathy," I whispered.

"I loved you too, Tom"

Her words hurt me in indescribable ways and in a fit of lust, passion and rage and sunk my rock hard cock deep inside her breaking her hymen in the process. After this initial thrust, I paused and looked deep into her eyes. As I looked a sea of pain and anger washed over me as I felt my heart break in two. I tore my gaze away and made myself imagine that this was not the girl I loved but instead some slut who I had met in a bar. I slowly drew myself out of her, only to thrust my cock deep inside of her.

With my eyes closed, I proceeded to thrust myself into Cathy again and again focusing on the pleasure the experience was giving me, ignoring her begging for me to stop, ignoring the pang of guilt that were tearing through my body and ignoring the love that I had for her. All I focused on was the desire to have sex and get revenge one the woman who only 20 minutes ago I wanted to make love to.

I have no idea how much time passed until I released my cum deep inside Cathy. When I opened my eyes, I looked down on the woman who had broken my heart and knew that it was time for me to leave and move on with my life. After getting dressed, I lifted Cathy over to her bed and lay her down. I then untied her and redressed her to the extent that I could. Once this was done, I walked towards the door, out onto the landing, down the stair and out the front door. My life with Cathy was over, or so I thought.

On the following Monday, I received a visit from the police, who promptly arrested me on suspicion of rape. Within a fortnight, I was stood in front of a Crown Court judge admitting my guilt. However, it wasn't until my sentence of thirty years in prison was handed down to me two months later that I saw Cathy again. I was shocked to see her standing in the public gallery as the judge passed his sentence and the sight of seeing her with an ominous bump in her abdomen punished me more in that brief moment that the entirety of my time at Her Majesty's pleasure ever did.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Not So Innocent Teen Crush

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 250 milliseconds