• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Dancing Queen

The Dancing Queen

12

Tonight was Disco night and Jenny an I were choosing our wardrobes, for me that was simple black linen slacks, a black Gucci shirt and belt with black loafers, cool understated and chic I thought.

Jenny was in a quandary, she could not make up her mind between "Bling "and" Exhibitionist Sexy".

Bling was a one piece silk jumpsuit covered in rhinestones which set off her Super Model figure to advantage.

Exhibitionist was an extremely short sheer voile button through mini dress with only a tiny string underneath, no bra no stockings or tights.

"Wow! You look fucking amazing! It's the dress without a doubt, looking like that we're sure to be invited into the VIP area"

In fact she was almost naked in the outfit she now modelled for me, the material of the dress was gossamer thin and practically see-through, the string was a tiny triangle of flesh coloured fabric that just covered her waxed pussy, the rest of it was indeed a piece of string that disappeared between her buttocks, the effect was nude from the back view, and as near as dammit nude from the front as well.

I was getting horny looking at her twirling about on her high heeled sandals, as the skirt flared out on each spin I got a perfect view of her arse and plump barely covered cunt.

We set off in high spirits for the new high end night club that had recently opened to great acclaim and "Buzz".

Giving up her coat at the cloakroom she immediately started getting admiring glances from the other revellers. When she was under one of the down light spots she seemed to be wearing nothing, in the darker areas of the dance floor you could see she wore a flimsy dress but not much else.

We were having a great time dancing and drinking, she had accepted a few invites to dance and I got the opportunity of admiring my ultra sexy wife showing off her extraordinary body each time she entered a pool of strong light.

She came back to our table chuckling to herself, and confided in me that she had received several invitations to join other parties, or blokes on their own. "It pays to advertise" she quipped, and thanked me for insisting she wore the flimsy outfit, as it was making her one of the most popular girls in the club.

We had been married a number of years, and had a great sex life together, she had had no outside affairs, that I was aware of, since we had been an item. When we first met she was in her teens and stills a virgin, and, as she said, never having slept around she saw any reason to start now that she was married to the man she loved.

All of which suited me fine, except that I regularly fantasised about her being fucked by someone else.

I never confided this piece of information to her as I was slightly ashamed of my lewd fantasies.

The club Manager arrived at our table with an invitation to the VIP area situated on the first floor, but wired into the music system like the ground floor. As we went up the spiral glass stairs I and half the club got a great view of the twin globes of her perfect and unadorned arse. "Too bad Guys, she's all mine!"

Arriving at the VIP area we were shown into a swish lounge, all crystal chandeliers and deep sofas, and as we arrived one of a group of four well dressed handsome young guys came over to greet us, saying how much they had enjoyed our dancing on the CCTV and had extended an invite to us to join his group.

He was utterly charming and the others seemed to be the right sort to be hanging out with.

We were getting on great guns, laughing and joking, and generally enjoying each others company, when the guy who had welcomed us, Bob I think was his name, made a suggestion to Polly, which caused great mirth to all and sundry.

Bob's suggestion was that since we had the lounge to ourselves with no other prying eyes present then why not Polly gives us a solo performance on the small dance floor. He added that they were of the opinion that not only was she the best looking chick in the place; she was also by far the best mover of the lot.

After some persuasion she agreed, and set about her solo performance, which started Disco and became more than somewhat burlesque.

The small dance area was down lit, so it was as though she was completely nude, as the lighting effect was such that her flimsy dress seemed not to exist. She was gyrating away for the first few numbers, but began to gain confidence as she went along, she could see the effect she was having on the group, which was pretty dynamic, everyone on the edge of their seat, all from what I could see, with a hard on.

She began stroking her breasts and tweaking her nipples, alternating with rubbing her arse and tummy.

It was very very sexy, and from the applause and whistles when she came back to join the group, very much appreciated by all.

On her return from the dance floor two of our newfound friends made space for her between them and insisted she sit with them for a change as I had monopolised her all evening

Bob spoke up," well now that was just great, and it was getting better and better as you went on."

"Tell me Polly, what is your all time FAVOURITE drink?"

Without hesitation she replied "Roederer Crystal Brut"

"Well then, here's a deal, if you do another solo number, but this time WITHOUT the dress, (and lets face it with the lighting in here we've seen the lot anyway) then I'll get you a bottle of Crystal, how's that?"

Looking at me quizzically, but also seeming quite pleased with herself, she said "It's fine with me as long as my partner agrees"

"It's your gig Darling"

"Then it's a yes from me "she replied.

Lots of laughter and wolf whistles from the gathering.

"I'll have to catch my breath first though, that last number was long and energetic"

"Wait till you're doing it in the nip, it'll be 10 times easier"

"Start getting it off"

"Show us ALL of what you've got"

And more of the same till she began unbuttoning the dress from the top to her waist, having reach that far she stopped, and proclaimed "If I am going any further than this I need some Dutch courage in the shape of a glass of Crystal."

Wit her open dress her full rounded tits were clearly visible to all, and her neighbour to the right politely enquired "May I" and cupped her left breast in his hand stroking her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

At first she stiffened, but then gently took his hand out of her dress and put it on her thigh, "now now don't be naughty" she murmured and gave him a little peck on the cheek.

Not embarrassed he started feeling her thigh, which seemed to be OK with her, for the moment anyway.

The Crystal arrived to great rejoicing, and she was served the first glass with elaborate ceremony.

She downed it in one and heading for the floor she undid the last of the buttons and shrugged off the flimsy garment giving us our first uninterrupted view of her splendid backside.

She started hotter than where she left off, rubbing her lower tummy, her arse cheeks and tits, playing with her nipples, and occasionally sliding her fingers into her miniature G-string but not, it seemed to me, putting any fingers into her cunt.

This erotic spectacle went on for several discs, and as she warmed to her performance the guy, who had fondled her tit when they were on the sofa, got up and joined her on the floor, dancing till her his hands on her hips swaying with her to the beat. Taking one hand off her hip he cupped a tit in his hand and as before massaged her nipple between his thumb and forefinger till it stiffened to fully erect, this time ,either distracted by her dancing or by lubricity brought on by the fact that she was dancing almost nude in front of complete strangers. She allowed him full reign with her magnificent breast

He worked on the other tit as the first and had her and taking deep breaths closing her eyes and taking deep breaths, head held back in almost total abandon. I He left her tits and placing his hands on her swinging hips he suddenly pulled the two bows of her string, undoing them without warning, the string fell to the floor, Polly looked down at her last vestige of modesty, and carried on dancing to the beat. Her partner returned both hands to her erect nipples working them as before with the same erotic effect, then sliding his hand the length of her torso to place it on her throbbing pussy. She seemed to fuck his hand with her pelvic movements, for a moment or two, but then took his hand and replaced it on her neglected tit.

The other guy who had shared the sofa with her before the start of her second dance session took to the floor, he took his place facing her, his opposite number was behind Polly, rubbing his crotch against her pert arse whilst playing with her nipples to her obvious delight. He began rubbing himself against her moving body, and then slowly cupped her cunt in his hand, the other stroking her arse cheeks, and arse cleft.

Again, at first she seemed to resist, but then eroticism took over and she melted into his hand, I noticed that from passively holding her hot cunt, he had begun to frig her with one or more fingers, his hand moving rapidly up and down between her creamy thighs.

She had her first (if not second) orgasm right there and then on the dance floor.

As she recovered, panting and groaning, she snapped to, and obviously realising she was totally nude in a club being pleasured by two men she had never seen up to that very evening, and disentangling herself from the two guys she made it, unsteadily, back to the sofa, flopping down and asking where her dress was.

No dress was forthcoming, but another glass of crystal was immediately offered.

Her two dancing partners now took up their places either side of her on the sofa, as before, as soon as they sat either side of her they carried on where they had left off, one concentrating on the tits and nipples, the other on her wet cunt, now massaging her clit, without a word of complaint from her, on the contrary she was opening her legs and thrusting her pussy towards the invading fingers.

As she groaned into another orgasm, the fellow sitting next to me asked

"Is she always this fruity?"

"I've never seen her this hot, and certainly not with a bunch of strangers"

Bob chimed up "Not surprising old Boy, she had a double shot of the female version of Viagra in her first glass of champers as soon as she arrived in our lounge, and for good measure her first Crystal had another shot of it too , she is hotter than hot, you aint seen nothing yet fellows"

"You WHAT?" I spluttered.

"Relax, from here on I'm in charge , so shut up and enjoy the show, it's going to be fantastic, by the way if you play your cards right, and behave yourself, we'll even let YOU fuck her as well!"

I was about to stand up and confront Bob, when the burly type next to him shoved me back in my seat, "Take it easy, Bob's in charge, no one gets hurt, we all have a good time, especially the little lady"

With that I was relegated to the roll of spectator as my innocent wife was debauched by four studs before my eyes.

The action on the sofa was hotting up, Polly was in a state of sexual arousal I ore had never before witnessed, the guy on her pussy was now pumping her at high speed with three or four fingers, he was whispering something in her ear as he un-zipped his pants to remove a big rigid prick.

She seemed to disagree, and shook her head, but still took his impressive tool in her hand, wanking the shaft and fondling its bulbous head, rubbing her thumb over its oozing tip, More whispers, and then obviously a "yes" as she opened her legs wider, and quickened her wanking of his shaft, till he rolled over from beside her to between her welcoming thighs.

"You want me to fuck you, you're sure, OK? Tell me to fuck you, say it say FUCK ME!

"YES! YES, YES, FUCK HE NOW, FUCK ME HARD AND DEEP AND LONG,

PUT YOUR FAT DICK IN MY HUNGRY CUNT, AND MAKE ME CUM TILL I CRY"

His prick slid into her sopping cunt to the hilt, and he began a master class in how to fuck a willing cunt.

She was on another planet, being thoroughly fucked by a complete stranger, cumming repeatedly, and making a lot of noise about it. She hadn't even glanced in my direction for a second opinion when she asked to be fucked, she was in an erotic world of her own, the centre of which was her throbbing cunt.

The guy on her tits now had his impressive prick out of his pants, and kneeling next to her on the couch he rubbed it on her lips till she opened her mouth and holding his shaft she swallowed a good half of his offering. He began to fuck her face as she wanked and massaged his stout shaft, playing with his balls with her other hand.

Bob told Kev, the guy who was fucking her cunt, to get underneath her and keep up the good work as she shuddered into yet another orgasm.

He did what he was told and soon had Polly facing him, on top, his dick deep in her cunt, as she fucked herself on his rod.

Bob approached from her rear looking at her pink rosebud of an arsehole; still a virginal hole as she had never let me in it, maintaining it hurt too much and was, in any event, "unnatural"

Bob said to Kev "Smear a bit of juice on the rear entrance door, it looks a bit dry to me"

Kev took his sopping took out of Polly's dripping cunt, and painted her arse ring with a liberal coating of slimy cum and cunt juice, and reinserted without missing a beat.

""You're NOT going to touch me there "Yelled Polly as Bob stuck two fingers deep in her fundament.

"Stop that, it HURTS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE STOP!

He now had three fingers pistoning in and out of her tight little hole.

"I, I, I HAVEN'T COME HERE TO BE BUGGERED, I just let your friend in to my pussy because I was terribly excited and no more than that I'm not a WHORE .STOP -PLEASE, STOP."

Bob continued and now had four fingers in her semi open arsehole, spitting on his substantial mushroom prick head, he offered it up to the small pink target Pressing steadily he managed to get the bulbous head into the reluctant orifice

Polly wailed with obvious pain and indignation as her secret hole was violated by an unknown.

Bob began with small in out movements, gradually increasing the in strokes till eventually getting his entire sizable dick into her.

Starting at a modest pace he began taking her arse cherry, slow deep thrusts, hold inside, then steady withdrawal, till the large head was half exposed then another thrust into her fundament till its entire length was imbedded in her.

She had stopped whining and was busy sucking cock at one end (She had been slapped hard on the face when she had stopped giving the bow job as her arse was being raped), her pussy was full of rampant cock which was what she had asked for and what she had wanted to begin with.

Now she had a third dick to deal with, and from what I could see and hear she was getting used to the idea of anal sex, even if it wasn't her idea of a perfect night out.

Bob started giving instructions to his team, "This little slapper's hole is so tight and hot I am going to cum any moment, I've never had such an anal fuck in my life, she is the best ever bar none. Once I dump my load in her shit tube, you stop with the blow job Ed, and get on the sofa under her and get in her wet little cunt from underneath, at the rate she's fucking herself on Kev's prick your in for a great ride.

Once I'm out of this hole you take over Kev, you'll love it, tightest little shit hole in town. Harry it's your turn for a blow job once she's cleaned up mine after I've had my cum."

Harry, the burly guy "minding" me nodded his assent.

Things speeded up all of a sudden as Bob started is ejaculation in her arse, she upped her pace to match the thrusting, which indicated that she was starting to enjoy it again after a rough start to her first anal fuck, Bob started bellowing that he was cumming in her tight responsive little hole, he started slamming into her at great speed and violence, thrust after thrust deep in her fundament producing farting and squelching sounds mingled with her orgasming noisily and lengthily. Finally Bob was done, and his big dripping cock came out of her strained hole with a plopping noise. A gush of cum poured out of her open arse running down over her cunt and dribbling over Kev' balls and prick.

Bob walked around the sofa where he stood in front of Polly and holding his soiled member in front of her disgusted face order her to "Start cleaning Bitch"

"That's been in my arse, it smells of shit and cum, you can't be serious about me sucking that!" Said Polly rebelliously, but the rebellion didn't last long, Bob looked her strait in the eye and growled "There's no time for that Darling, you're here to get fucked by all of us, there is no other reality, that fucking includes cleaning up everyone's prick after it has cum in one of your holes, if that happens to have been your arse hole, then so be it, now if you don't want a good slapping get sucking and don't give me any more crap"

He roughly shoved his big dirty prick deep in her mouth, and watched as she sucked and licked each inch

Of its substantial length,

"Good Girl, you've got the message, keep it up and well give you another glass of Crystal."

He then went to the service table and filled a glass from the bottle of Crystal, dropping something into it before passing it to Polly who gulped it down, probably delighted to change the lingering taste in her mouth.

I reckoned that she had just taken yet another dose of Female Viagra. So she would probably still want to fuck long after everyone else had run out of steam.

Harry stood up un-zipping his pants and producing a monster cock pulling back its heavy foreskin as he strode around the sofa, Polly who was trying to hit a rhythm with her two new invaders, the one in her cunt had gone in without a problem, she created a bit of a fuss over Kev's rough entry into her arse, still somewhat tender from its previous occupant," you bastard Kev, you were so nice when I asked you to fuck me in my pussy, you seemed to care that I had a good time and you didn't hurt me at all. Now you are behaving like a brute, can't you be nice to me like before Fuck you Kev stop hurting me and slow down"

Kev grunted and reduced the violence of his anal stabbing, which quietened her, and from her pelvic movements it appeared that she was joining in and beginning to enjoy things.

When she looked up and saw the size of Harry's dick she wailed, "Your not thinking of sticking that thing into me, it's monstrous, it wont fit it will rip me apart."

Unmoved he held her chin with one hand while he guided the giant prick into her sweet little mouth with the other. It sure filled her mouth and it was only about quarter ways in!

Bob cam over to me and warned me not to do anything stupid and all would be well.

I was having hugely mixed feelings about the gang bang, on the one hand I had always harboured the fantasy of her getting thoroughly fucked by more than one guy and that aspect of it was hugely sexually exciting, but the reality of the brutal treatment of my little Darling was hard to take. Ever since she had done her two dance numbers I had a huge erection, even when she was being forcibly arse fucked I was as hard as a rock, and secretly wished it was me that was buggering her arse. She, once she had gotten over the arse episode, seemed to be having a good time, even if chemically induced nymphomania was part of the whole deal.

I had no idea where I was going to fit into Bob's scenario for Polly's fuck fest. But I was left in no doubt that I had no rights in the matter, but I would get to fuck her at some stage which idea was keeping me as horny as hell.

Next one to cum was Vick, it seemed that the tightness of her arse tube was having its effect on her sex partners.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Dancing Queen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds