• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mary's New Life Ch. 05

Mary's New Life Ch. 05

Fictional story.

Special thanks to "Blackstallion21" for his help editing.


CHAPTER 5

Mary's body screamed with pain every time she moved as she tried to concentrate on her work. By 5:00 she just wanted to go home and cry. Maybe she should just pack her things and head out of town she thought. No, that wouldn't work; they would just use the tape against her. The thought of her parents and grandparents watching her perform as she had last night was just too much for Mary to accept. Her father was a prominent businessman back home and if the folks back there saw the tape it would ruin him. Mary saw no way she could end this nightmare without hurting the people she loved and she was just not prepared to do that.

As Mary gathered her things and headed towards the elevator Susan approached her, "Where do you think you're off to?"

"It's 5:00," Mary said, "I was going home.'

"Not tonight bitch," Susan sneered at her. "Instead of going home like I wanted, I've been instructed by Mr. Anderson to take you shopping. We need to get you some new clothes that better enhance your natural charms as Mr. Anderson put it." Susan steered Mary towards the elevators with a quick push. As a rode the elevator down in silence Susan glared at Mary.

"Where's your car?" Susan demanded; "I have no intention of wasting my gas driving you around," she said. Mary led the way to her car.

"Give me the keys," Susan demanded, "I don't trust you to get me downtown safely." The car was almost brand-new; Mary had purchased it after her promotion as a reward herself. It was a beautiful little Sportster that Mary loved. Susan intentionally dragged the keys across the door panel sending a knife into Mary's heart.

"I don't understand," Mary cried. "I've never done anything to you," she said as they got in the car.

"You really are a stupid cunt aren't you" Susan said. "Since Mr. Anderson first saw you in the secretarial pool you're all he has thought about. For the last five years I've given myself to him in every imaginable way. As soon as he saw you, I cease to exist to him. His only interest lately was finding a way to get control over you. Are you really so stupid that you thought you could possibly make that many errors in a report? I had to spend a whole evening retyping it, changing numbers and projections. The only good that's come out of this is that I get to use you as I see fit while you're in my charge. That is, as long as I don't leave unsightly damage to his precious property."

Susan took great pleasure in driving the car recklessly. She could see the pain it was causing Mary and she relished in it.

"While you are with me," Susan instructed Mary. "You will address me as Mistress. When I gave you a command you will perform it immediately and without question, otherwise I will slap the shit out of you in front of God and everybody." Susan rummaged in her purse and pulled out a couple of silver balls each an inch in diameter. They were attached together by a fine silver chain with two small silver bells hanging from the chain.

"Take these," Susan instructed Mary "and insert them in your pussy and ass." Mary worked the balls inside of her as Susan watched. Once inserted, Mary had the small amount of slack left in the chain causing the bells to tinkle with each movement.

"Time to go shopping," Susan said. As they walked towards the mall, Mary could feel the balls inside her rolling around with every step she took. With each step you could hear the bells tinkle to the rhythm of her walk. As they were entering the mall Susan instructed Mary to unbutton her blouse all the way, the only thing that keep it semi closed was it being tucked into her skirt. As Mary walked the bells tinkling and her shirt falling open was drawing a lot of attention to herself, giving anyone near a clear view of her breasts.

Susan headed directly to the lingerie shop where she spent the next hour selecting stockings and garters along with crotch-less panties, sheer bras cut out to expose her nipples and almost transparent lingerie. Susan had Mary try on every item in the changing room as she sat in a lounge chair outside. Mary had to parade back and forth in front of Susan while she decided it she liked the item. Outside the store Mary had attracted a small crowd of men staring at her through the store window. As embarrassing as it was for Mary to model the obscene garments in front of a group of gawking men. The worst part was putting up with the saleswoman who insisted on helping Mary with every change. Every time Mary changed a garment the saleswoman would run her hands over Mary's body pretending to check if the fit was proper.

As the saleswoman rang up the items she commented to Susan. "You sure have a lovely piece there, I sure would enjoy playing with it sometime."

Susan smiled. "Maybe I can get a rebate if Mary goes into the back of the shop to help you 'restock' for awhile," Susan told her. The saleswoman agreed she could give Susan 50 percent of the total back as a promotional offer. Susan handed her Mr. Anderson's credit card and told her to ring it up. Pocketing the money, Susan said to have fun.

Grabbing Mary's hand the saleswoman shouted to a co-worker that she was on break and would be back in a half-hour. In the back room there was a small cot. Without saying anything the saleswoman almost ripped the clothes off of Mary. Leaning over she sucked one of Mary's breasts into her mouth as she reached between Mary's legs probing at Mary's slit. Lying back on the cot she hoisted her skirt up and pulled her panties off. Grabbing Mary by the hair she forced her head between her legs.

"Get to work slut," she told Mary, "Helping you change has got me so worked up I'm ready to explode like a firecracker." Mary ran her tongue up and down the saleswoman's crack. Even though the last two days had been humiliating and frightening, Mary suddenly realized sucking on the stranger's pussy wasn't near as repulsive as she had imagined it would be. The saleswoman turned Mary so she could get to her pussy as Mary sucked on hers. Playing with the chain while she licked at Mary's pussy had both moaning as they experienced orgasms together. They continued licking and nibbling on each other for the next 20 minutes until Susan stuck her head through the back door.

"Times up," Susan said, "get yourself straightened up." As they dressed the saleswoman kissed Mary on the lips telling her to come back anytime.

Susan had Mary carry the bags as they continued through the mall. From shop to shop they went with Susan picking the most revealing clothing she could find. Blouses that left nothing to the imagination and skirts so short if Mary moved wrong her ass and pussy were fully exposed for everyone to see. Susan selected a dress made of Spandex that clung to Mary's body like a second skin, Mary felt nude wearing it as it left nothing to the imagination. At each store Susan would sit outside the dressing room and have Mary parade her new garments in front of her. Mary had never heard of a salesperson that went into a dressing room with a shopper, but Susan insisted they go with her so they could make any adjustments that might be necessary. Most of them were curious about the bell sound and Susan would have Mary show them her decorations.

Mary could hardly believe the amount of money being spent on her. Surely Mr. Anderson couldn't expect her to wear some of these things at work. As a last stop, Susan took Mary to a shoe store.

"The salesman's name here is Tim, he's a friend of mine so be nice to him." Susan said. The fact was Susan despised Tim for the weasely little pervert he was. Forcing Mary to be nice to him was going to give Susan immense pleasure.

When Tim saw Susan and Mary enter the shoe store, his face broke into a smile. "Susie Q., how are you beautiful," he asked?

"Just doing a little shopping with my niece Tim," Susan lied.

"She's been acting like a slut lately so I figured she might as well dress like one."

Tim looked Mary up and down. "You're doing a good job Susan, put her out on 32nd Street the way she looks and you could make a bundle. What can I get for you today?"

"Four or five pair of open toed high heels" Susan said, "make sure they have at least four-inch heels."

"All right lets get a measurement." Tim said.

"That's not necessary Mary quickly said, I wear a size 6 1/2."

"Sit down and do as your told." Susan scolded Mary."

"Yes Mistress," Mary said. Sitting down, Mary knew Tim would have a full view up her skirt. There was no possibly way he could miss that she had no panties on and he would see everything. As she lifted her foot to be measured Mary heard Tim gasp. If Tim had been smiling before, he now looked like he had died and gone to heaven. He couldn't believe this beautiful girl was sitting in front of him with her leg lifted and nothing but a small chain and a couple of bells between her naked pussy and him.

"She wears an unusual size," Tim said, "we may have to try on quite a few pair to get one's that fit properly." Mary knew he was lying but didn't dare say anything. Tim went to the back room and returned with an armful of boxes. He proceeded to try every pair onto Mary staring at her pussy and tits the whole time. Nothing seemed to fit correctly. Mary looked at the boxes and saw he had only brought out size 6 shoes.

"Sir, I don't think size 6 will fit me." Mary said. Unexpectedly Susan slapped Mary across the face.

"How dare you tell this young man how to do his job," Susan scolded,

"Do you think you have more experience than a trained professional who sells shoes for a living?" Susan demanded.

"No Mistress," Mary said, "I just thought he understood I wear a size 6 1/2.'

"I didn't ask you to think, Tim measured your foot didn't he?" Susan asked Mary.

"Yes Mistress." Mary said.

"So you must think that Tim is either incompetent or a liar," Susan said.

"No mistress, I didn't mean that" Mary cried. "I'm sorry I must have been mistaken."

"Don't tell me," Susan said. "You've insulted Tim, he's the one you should apologize to."

"I'm sorry Tim, I didn't mean to insult you," Mary cried, "please forgive me." Tim baffled by the exchange just nodded his head.

"Maybe when we are done shopping you can apologize to Tim properly." Susan laughed.

Tim was thoroughly confused, did Susan just hint that he could play with Mary? He was enjoying trying shoes on Mary and would have been content to continue all night if Susan hadn't finally told him to hurry up.

"I think Mary needs a pair of 'fuck me boots' Tim. Maybe some black leather thigh highs." Susan said.

"I'll have to measure her inseam to get the length right," Tim told her.

"Go right ahead, enjoy yourself." Susan said.

As Tim slid the tape measure up Mary's thighs he couldn't help himself from playing with the bells. So mesmerized with Mary's pussy, Tim didn't even look at the tape to get a measurement. Going into the back room while trying to hide the boner, Tim couldn't believe his luck; if he was reading the signs right Susan was going to allow him to maybe fuck this gorgeous creature. Tim whispered a word of thanks to God as he came back from the stockroom.

"I forgot the measurements," he said sheepishly. "I'll have to measure again." As Tim measured a second time he poked at Mary's pussy lips with his finger. Mary's pussy was wet and sticky; the smell was heavenly and had Tim drunk with lust. Tim finally managed to find a pair of boots that fit Mary properly. As he zipped them up the inside of her thigh Tim was tempted to bury his face in Mary's gapping slit.

As Mary stood to model the boots her legs wavered. How could anyone possibly walked in 4" heels she wondered?

"We will take those," Susan said. "Take off the boots now Mary."

As Tim was removing the boots and putting them back in their box Susan asked, "Timmy boy how would you like to have 10 minutes alone with Mary?" Tim just bobbed his head up and down unable to answer. "Well you ring things up and I'll pay with a credit card," Susan told him, "then if you give me half of the sale amount back in cash she's yours for 10 minutes, Okay?"

Tim didn't care if it cost him a week's salary. The thought of Mary naked in his arms was almost too much for him to imagine. As Tim rang up the purchases he kept stealing glances at Mary as if expecting her to disappear in a puff of smoke.

Handing over a wad of cash to Susan, Tim almost dragged Mary to the back room.

"Ten minutes is all you get," he heard Susan say. "Like you'll need more than 10 seconds."

Tim pulled and tugged at Mary's clothing trying to remove them, Mary had to stop him for fear he would rip them to shreds.

"Let me do that for you," Mary said. She quickly removed her blouse and skirt. Tim was all over her, trying to get both of her tits in his mouth at the same time. He clumsily tried to get his fingers in Mary's pussy as he pawed at her.

"Bend over quick," Tim said. As he pulled his penis from his pants Tim tried to bury it into her pussy. With the balls still in Mary Tim couldn't get his penis inside her and started spurting cum all over Mary's ass and the back of her legs. Embarrassed by the fact he had cum prematurely Tim grabbed Mary by the hair and shook her head violently.

"Look what you've made me do you bitch,' he screamed at her. "I've never had a problem like this before, it must be your fault." He forced Mary's head down to his crotch.

"Suck on it bitch and get me hard again," Tim told her. "I'm not blowing a week's wages without even getting to fuck you." As Mary suck on his penis it gradually began to harden. Once it was hard enough that Tim could use it, he told Mary to bend over and grab her ankles. Slowing down, Tim grabbed the chain and yanked the balls out of Mary with a vicious tug. Careful this time to make sure he was fully buried in Mary's pussy, Tim began pumping for all he was worth. Pounding into Mary's pussy as hard as he could Tim pulled his cock out of her pussy on a backstroke and buried it to the hilt in her ass on his next thrust.

The thought of fucking Mary in the ass was too much for Tim to take and he began cumming immediately. Trying to get his money's worth out of Mary. Tim grabbed her by the hair and forced his limp cum and shit covered dick back into Mary's mouth. Tim wanted to fuck her again but his penis just wouldn't get hard.

Susan walked into the back room as Tim tried to fuck Mary's face. "Something the matter there Timmy-boy?" Susan asked him innocently.

"No, nothings wrong." Tim said. "I fucked her real good, once in the pussy and once in the ass. This is the second blowjob she's given me."

Susan who had watched the whole thing through the curtain just smiled and told him. "Boy Tim what a stud you must be, all that in such a short time. Why don't you get her cleaned upTim? I can't very well take her out in public like that." Susan told him.

"She can clean herself up," Tim said. "What she looks like isn't my problem."

"Since you came all over her, I think it's only fair you should clean up the mess." Susan said.

"Forget it," Tim said. "I paid you for her use and I'm done with her, she's not my responsibility."

"Your right Tim, if I call mall security and tell them you've molested my niece I'm sure they'll agree you're not responsible. After all is not like there's any evidence." Susan laughed at him.

Tim knew that even if security didn't believe Susan and let him go, his boss would surely fire him for the scandal. He obediently went to clean Mary up.

"Not like that Tim, use your tongue," Susan instructed.

Tim obediently knelt down behind Mary and began licking his cum from her ass, legs and pussy. When he had removed all evidence off of her body Susan had him insert the balls back into Mary's openings.

"Looks like sucking ass is just your speed Timmy-boy," Susan laughed as Tim stood with the raging hard on. "You're going to have to take care of that one on your own." Susan said. "Get your clothes on Mary and let's get out of here, the stench of pussy is more than I can stand."

"Wasn't that fun?" Susan asked. "Don't you just love shopping?"

"Yes mistress." Mary answered her.

"We better get some food into you, I bet you haven't had anything but cum all day," Susan laughed. "I know it's full of proteins but we need to keep your strength up."

As they walked past a pet store Susan got an idea. Rushing into the store she bought a dog collar, leash, dog dish and the can of dog food. Outside the store she put the collar around Mary's throat. Attaching the leash to the collar she ordered Mary down on her hands and knees. Pulling the tab on the dog food can Susan emptied the contents into the dish.

"Eat up my pet." Susan commanded.

As Mary reached for a piece of the dog food Susan slapped her hand.

"Get your face down there like the bitch you are," Susan told her, "eat every bit of it." As Mary bit into the dog food she started to

gag.

"Throw up and you'll not only eat the dog food but you're puke as well."

As Mary forced herself to gulp it down she could hear people around her making comments on her behavior and way she was exposing herself to everyone.

'You make a lovely bitch," Susan told her, "be sure to remind me to have a butt plug fitted with a tail for you. Then when you wag her ass in front of everyone they'll know what a bitch you are."

Susan made sure Mary licked up every speck of dog food from the dish. When she was finished Susan had Mary carry the dog food dished on her head. As Mary picked up the bags from their purchases they headed towards the parking area. Susan held onto the leash and would occasionally give it a vicious jerk causing Mary to flash everyone as she stumbled along.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mary's New Life Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds