• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hip To Be Square

Hip To Be Square

12

(Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any places, people, institutions and associations in the state of Florida, including but not limited to any actual fraternities or sororities, is entirely coincidental. All fraternity and sorority names were made by selecting random Greek letters with the exception of Epsilon Rho Rho, which is an entirely fictional fraternity as well. Now on with the story.)

(with more than a little debt of inspiration to Voyer's "Geek Row" on the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive...)

(Special thanks to Bad Penny for her help in proof-reading this story.)

"GATORS! WOOOOOOOOOO!" The cry went up in the commons room and passed down the hall, carried from student to student like a rippling wave. Kimmie joined in as she heard it, raising her warm beer into the air and hollering as she headed deeper into the frat house.

It was a great time to be alive, she thought. Gators won the game today, she didn't have to worry about class until Monday morning, she had a beer in her hand, and Darren was wearing those tight pants that outlined his crotch perfectly, and damn, did he look fine. If there was a better time to be a sophomore, she couldn't think of it. She took another gulp of her beer as she edged into the room where Jake had told her she could find Darren.

He was sitting on the couch with three of his frat brothers, all of them drunkenly waving their arms in the air as they played 'Wii Sports'. She leaned over the back of the couch, right next to Darren, and was rewarded with the sight of his character completely ignoring the tennis ball as it whipped past him. "So, Darren," she said, "I think I might have had a little too much to drink earlier." She wiggled her cup, draining it of the last of the beer. "I'm in no shape to drive." She was within walking distance of the sorority house and they both knew it, but if Darren had any sense, he wouldn't bring it up.

"Sure, babe," he said, setting down the Wiimote. "I can give you a ride home." Earlier, he'd been matching her drink for drink, and she saw more than a few empty cups on the floor, but she figured he was probably fine to drive. Guys had more body mass, or tolerance or something. She gave him a little smile, and made sure to stand up just a little bit after he did, giving him a nice view of a very impressive cleavage.

"Dude," said the guy who'd been on Darren's team in the doubles match, "we're not done! Bros before hos, man!"

Darren looked down at him, and then back over at Kimmie. "Have you seen her, dude?" he said, pulling out his car keys. Kimmie gave a little giggle, and the two of them headed out through the crowds of party-goers onto the street, followed by several more cheers for the victorious Florida Gators.

The drive to Phi Gamma Beta only took a minute or two before Darren pulled into the parking lot and stopped his car. He made no motion to get out, though. Neither did Kimmie. She just looked over at him and smiled. She could see the bulge in his pants, and she reached out her hand to caress it. "Thanks so much, Darren," she said, her voice syrupy. "You probably saved my life. If only there was..." She made contact with the fabric, and felt him buck up just a little under her touch. "...some way to repay you."

"I think I got a way, babe," he said, unzipping his pants and adjusting the fly to let his cock spring out. Kimmie leaned over into the seat and took his cock in her mouth. Damn, but it tasted nice. Saturday nights had to be the best night of the week. She took him all the way in, deep-throating him for long moments as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Oh, that's nice, babe," he said, his hips thrusting just a little. Kimmie decided she'd done enough teasing. She climbed into his lap and straddled his crotch, taking just a moment to make sure her skirt didn't get in the way of the action. No panties, of course; they told the joke about "Phi Gamma Beta" standing for "Panties Gone Bye-Bye" for a good reason. Kimmie reached down and guided him in with one hand. It felt so good when his cock slipped into her pussy, all ten inches of it. He just filled her up so right.

"Oh, fuck yeah, babe, fuck..." He grabbed her titties and squeezed hard as she bucked up and down on him. The steering wheel dug into her back and the parking brake dug up against her knee, but that cock inside her felt so good she didn't care. Kimmie loved it like this, hard and fast and nasty where anyone walking by could see, and her clit just kind of sparked where his cock rubbed it.

She felt herself building up, her voice whimpery with lust as she said, "Oh, oh yeah fuck me harder, fuck me so hard," and she wanted to call out his name but the way his cock was pumping into her snatch made it so hard to think, and she didn't want to say the wrong one. Guys got sensitive about that. So she just moaned, "Oh, God, you're so big," and she knew she'd said the right thing when he started fucking her even harder, and her back slammed against the steering wheel hard enough to set the horn off when she came.

He didn't last much more than a second or two after that, and Kimmie felt a little surge of pride as he came inside her. No guy lasted long when her pussy really started squeezing the cum out of them. She slipped off of him, savoring that freshly-fucked feeling. The buzz from the alcohol mingled with the afterglow in her head, making her more than a little woozy. "Mmm," she said softly as she rolled back into her own seat, "that was niiiiice."

Darren tucked his cock back into his pants. "Yeah, thanks, babe," he said. "Want me to walk you in?"

She smiled flirtatiously and gave a little nod. "Yeah," she said. "Just in case there are any perverts out there."

She didn't really expect there to be any. It was kind of a surprise when she bumped into the little skinny guy with the thick glasses, standing out on the sidewalk with some stupid thing that looked kind of like a big calculator. She kind of recognized him, too, but she couldn't think from where. They had a class together or something, though. "Hey!" Darren said, and the guy jumped guiltily. "What the fuck do you think you're doing out here?"

"Um," the guy said, in a nasal voice, "just calibrating some data. We're just testing a project, and we're at kind of a delicate point. I was just out here collecting some information about range and energy levels, just stuff we need to make sure the project--"

Darren walked right up to the twerp, his hands clenched into fists, letting his muscles show. "Yeah, the fucking Peeping Tom project, that's what! Fucking perv!" He slapped the calculator out of the little geek's hand, sending it skittering across the sidewalk. The guy let out a strangled yelp and chased after it. Picking it up, he ran off with a terrified expression on his face.

"Fucking nerd," Darren said angrily. "Why the fuck do they even come to Florida? Why doesn't he just go to some fucking geek factory like MIT instead of clogging up Greek Row with their stupid lame-o frat?"

"You recognized him?" Kimmie said as they headed up to the door.

"Yeah, that's Greg Hancock." He laughed. "More like Hand-Cock. He's in a frat that takes in all the rejects from Pledge Week, Epsilon Rho Rho. Buncha fucking pussies."

Kimmie kind of recognized the name. Putting it together with the face reminded her of Calculus, where she distantly recalled him as the guy who always dragged out the class asking the teacher boring fucking math questions. "Well, thank you for saving me from him," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Darren preened just a little. "No problem, babe. You have a good night, OK? Maybe you and I can go out sometime."

"Sure," she said. She meant it, too. Kimmie would have no problem adding Darren to the rotation, not after his performance tonight. She started to close the door, then paused. "Darren?" she said, just as he turned to leave.

"Yeah, babe?"

She lifted up her skirt for just a second, showing him her shaved pussy. "Nothing," she said with a wink and a smile, closing the door behind her.

The sorority house was practically empty; even at 1 AM, Kimmie was one of the earliest girls home on Saturday night. Best night of the week, best frat on campus, best party school in the fucking US of A...life was definitely good.

*****

Monday morning, and Kimmie raced into class, panting and out of breath. Professor Milburn glared up at her, and she gave a sheepish little smile in return. Milburn ran a soft class and everyone knew it--Plants and Animals of Florida was an easy A so long as you showed up for lectures. But he really hated late and absentee students, and since Kimmie was barely scraping a B-minus right now due to a few skipped classes, she knew she was already on his shit list. She just hoped he'd accept her excuse.

"Sorry, Mister Milburn," she said. "I was on my way to class, when I passed this weird-looking flower in one of the drainage ditches. I didn't recognize it from any of the lectures, so I thought I'd bring it in for you to look at."

The look on his face told her that he thought it was bullshit, but the weird thing was that it was actually true. Kimmie had passed the ditch almost without noticing, the same as she did most days--but today, the flower had caught her eye and pushed thoughts of boys and clothes and music and what the other girls were saying about her outfit right out of her head. She'd leaned down to stare at it, trying to figure out why it seemed so out of place, and she was amazed to find that all those dull memories of Professor Milburn's lectures, the ones she thought she'd paid so little attention to at the time, just unfolded in her head clearly and easily. She remembered columbines and goldenrods, coneflowers and black-eyed susans, deer tongues and sunflowers and passion flowers and it actually felt fun to think back and try to figure out which one of the many plants they'd covered was sitting down in that drainage ditch.

She'd felt disappointed when she couldn't place it. Normally, when she couldn't figure something out, she just shrugged and moved on. Life was too short to waste time sitting around thinking about shit, right? But this time, she really wanted to know. She'd spent fifteen minutes carefully avoiding the muck while plucking the flower from the plant floating in the water.

"I see," Professor Milburn said. "Well, you have no idea how much it surprises me that you've found a Floridian plant you don't recognize, Kimmie." She suddenly hated the way he said her name, the little spin of contempt he gave it. "Go ahead and bring it down here, we'll see if one of our other students can identify it."

She walked down to the podium and set the lavender flower in front of him. He adjusted his spectacles and looked at it for a long moment. "Well," he said, "it appears I owe you an apology. There's a very good reason you didn't recognize this, Kimmie; this is an eichhornia crassipes, commonly known as the water hyacinth. It's not a native plant to Florida at all, but an invasive species. Actually, our unit next week is on invasive plants."

He looked up at her, new respect in his eyes. "Nicely spotted," he said, and Kimmie felt a warm surge of pride in her chest. She'd never seen anyone look at her like that before, and a tiny little part of her suddenly craved more of it. One of her professors, one of the smartest guys on campus, had looked at her as an equal for a moment, not just a dumb blonde who never wore panties. It was a whole new experience, and Kimmie decided she liked it.

Maybe that was why she'd always hated "nerds" and "geeks" and smart guys, she thought. Because she knew that she was never going to get that respect for them, she'd decided not to give it either. Whoa, she thought. That was, like, a genuine insight or something.

Smiling, she returned to her seat as Professor Milburn started up his lecture again. He was talking about sword ferns, and Kimmie felt disappointed that she hadn't heard the beginning of the lecture. She'd need to go to him after class and get notes on what she missed.

She didn't notice that one of the boys in class, a pudgy young man with a T-shirt that read, 'C:/DOS RUN" on it, was looking at her intently with a satisfied expression on his face.

*****

Kimmie awkwardly opened the door with one hand, the other carrying a heavy shopping bag as she managed to squirm her way into the common room. Delia looked up at her from her textbook. "Whatcha been doing?" she asked. "Clothes shopping again?"

"Um, yeah," Kimmie said, grateful that the bag didn't have a logo on it. "Gotta look sharp!" She slipped past the other girls, praying that none of them would ask her to model the new outfits, but they all seemed occupied with their studies as she headed up to her room.

When she got inside, she closed the door tightly and set the bag down on the bed. Trembling, she pulled each book out one by one, savoring the slightly musty scent as she flipped through the well-worn pages. God, why had nobody ever told her about the used bookstore over on 14th and Main before? It was even better than a Barnes and Noble. The selection was all crazy, the shelving was haphazard and some of the books were in dubious condition, but there were so many, and all so cheap...

She grabbed one at random and sat down on the bed to read. It wasn't that she was ashamed of her recent bibliophilia, she thought as she started in on 'Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. (Ooh, such a good word. She just loved the way it rolled off the tongue, the way it suggested such an intimate love of the printed word...) But Phi Gamma Beta girls weren't known for loving books, and she didn't want the other girls to think she was, y'know...weird. Nerdy.

She giggled as she read the adventures of Ford and Arthur--that was the worst part about this sudden love of literature. Kimmie didn't want the other girls to think she was a dweeb, but at the same time, she so desperately wanted to share this with someone. She wanted to race out of the room right now, find the nearest girl in the sorority house, and press the book into their hands, saying, "Read this! It's awesome!" But they probably wouldn't understand. Kimmie wasn't even really sure she understood.

She polished off Douglas Adams in under two hours, practically devouring the elegant, intricate prose, and grabbed another book off the stack. 'All the President's Men'. She remembered high school civics, watching the movie with Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford instead of reading the book because she had a hot date that night. God, she thought as she read, how could I have been so stupid? This was amazing, the story of the downfall of a President and the shattering change to a whole nation, and she'd skipped it for a date?

Another hour and a half, and Woodward and Bernstein joined the growing stack of finished books she hid under her bed. She reached for another...no, not that one, she thought as she noticed which book she'd picked up. Not yet. She fumbled around in the pile, finally picking up 'The Selfish Gene'.

Hours later, her face flushed, her eyes glazed, she reached for the book she'd avoided so studiously before. Her mind felt like it was ablaze with new thoughts and ideas, so many things to think about from zoology to history to how to get a drink out of a Vogon, and it just seemed so exciting that she had to...

She picked up the book, feeling the softness of paper that had already been touched by so many hands. 'Delta of Venus', she read on the cover. She remembered the moment in the bookstore when she'd spotted the book, remembered reading the back cover and the sudden warmth between her thighs. She'd known she needed to have this one, and she'd felt like a criminal evading justice when she brought it up to the register. The clerk hadn't even noticed her sweaty palms, her blush. Funny, Kimmie spent every night with some guy balls-deep in her cunt, and the thought of a book of erotica made her tremble like a virgin on her wedding night.

Breathless, Kimmie slipped a finger into her pussy as she read. She felt like she was drinking in these words as well, but that they were going to a different place; Mathilde's tale felt like it was only journeying through her brain on the way down to her clit. She stroked her own warm wetness as she read about men playing with Mathilde's; the words, 'Lazily one finger would seek her sex, enter it, lie there between the lips of the vulva, not moving,' seemed to describe Kimmie's own hand as she slowly slid her finger into her cunt, trying to draw the pleasure out.

It was no good. As she read about Mathilde, masturbating in front of the mirror, she felt her heat increase, felt her desire mounting; 'From somewhere a salty liquid was coming, covering the wings of her sex; between these it now shone.' Kimmie was panting now, freely gasping for breath, holding the book tightly in one hand as 'a forefinger was inserted and she began to rub against it.' God, it was so hot, so good, Anaïs Nin made it sound so real, so perfect, and she was gonna, gonna... 'The approach of the orgasm excited her, she went into convulsive gestures, as if to pull away the ultimate fruit from a branch, pulling, pulling at the branch to bring down everything into a wild orgasm, which came while she watched herself in the mirror, seeing the hands move, the honey shining, the whole sex and ass shining wet between the legs.'

And it just kept going on, seducing her, enticing her to read more and to stroke more. There was no satiation to be found as Kimmie read of boarding schools and opium dens, of seduction and sex, and all so much more vivid in her imagination than any porno movie could have been. Finally, what seemed like hours later, she managed to tear her eyes away from the book and lay spent on the bed, her body drenched with sweat.

Then Jennie, her roommate, came in. Kimmie didn't even care about her nudity and the obvious smell of sex in the air; her only thought was to try to hide the book. She was so busy concealing it that she didn't even see Jennie maneuvering the Barnes and Noble bag so the logo was less visible.

*****

"So," Darren said, pulling into the parking lot again. "It was nice to see you again, babe."

"It was nice to see you too," Kim said, wishing she meant it. The evening had actually wound up being pretty dull; Darren just talked about sports and beer and the stupid stuff his room-mates had done on Friday night, and the worst part was that he didn't even seem to know how...how dumb he sounded. Kim tried not to judge him or anything, it wasn't like he was to blame, but...well, maybe he was, just a little. She'd expanded her mind, surely he could expand his. But she tried not to comment. She remembered all too well the cutting remarks people had made about her intelligence, the ones nobody thought she'd noticed.

And he did still have that extraordinarily large penis. He probably hadn't picked up much in technique over the last week, but Kim thought she could handle that end of things; the bookshelf she'd put up on Thursday was already overflowing with books, and she felt a hot little thrill as she thought of the used copy of 'The Joy of Sex' down on the bottom shelf. She reached over and unzipped his pants. "Ooh, yeah, babe," he said as she pulled his already-stiffening penis out, "that feels nice."

"I can make it feel even better," she said seductively. "Just let me get a condom out of my purse, and--"

Darren's expression suddenly turned petulant. "Aw, babe, you don't need that. It only gets in the way anyway."

Kim gestured to the change compartment. "That's flamingo pink lipstick," she said, pointing out the small cylinder sitting amongst the collection of pennies, washers, and fluff. "Now, I don't wear flamingo pink, because it doesn't go with my eyeshadow, so I know I didn't leave that in the car last Saturday. Not that I'm mad, or anything. You and I have never promised an exclusive commitment to each other, and really, monogamy is just a social construct reaffirming male patriarchy anyway. But if we're pursuing a polyamorous relationship, then that means that every time I sleep with you, I'm sleeping with everyone you ever slept with. That makes it more important than ever, not just for your health but for mine, that we practice safer sex." She flashed him a winning smile. "Really, Darren, it's just good sense."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hip To Be Square

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds