• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Valerie's Thing

Valerie's Thing

12

Things had not been going well between me and my wife Valerie. It had been a little over a month since we had made love or even snuggled up together in our bed. Our daily interaction toward each other was cool and I didn't see an end to the situation in sight.

The problem was that we were both hard headed and neither of us was going to be the one to give in. I wasn't going to give in because I wasn't in the wrong. What had happened wasn't my fault and Valerie knew it, but she'd had one too many Screwdrivers and it had made her stupid and she had done something stupid. I caught her at it and then she said she was just getting even with me so in effect it was my fault. I wasn't buying it and I called her a fucking slut and now we weren't talking.

++++++++++++

It had been a Saturday and we were at Rosie's Roadhouse. We were sharing a table with a bunch of friends, actually it was three tables pushed together, and we were all having a pretty good time. There were eleven of us at the table and we were all pretty good friends and had been for years. Valerie and I had partied with most of them since high school so it wasn't any big thing when Valerie danced with Joe, or Bill or Donnie or any one of a half dozen others. And it didn't mean beans when I danced with Becky, Tina or any of the other wives or girl friends. But for some reason, which I still don't understand, Valerie got pissed when I danced with Donna Sue.

I have no idea why. I've danced with Donna Sue at least a hundred times since we graduated high school and Valerie has danced with Donna Sue's husband at least that many times, but for some reason my dancing with Donna Sue on that Saturday night pissed off Valerie. I wasn't holding her any closer than I normally did, my hands didn't wander to any place they shouldn't have, but something got to Valerie and it pissed her off, or at least that is the excuse she used.

I had no idea how long she had been gone from the table before I noticed, but a half-hour from the time I noticed she still wasn't back to the table so I got up and went looking for her. I looked all over the place and couldn't find her. I even had someone go into the women's bathroom and see if she was there. I went outside and looked around to see if she was getting some fresh air, but I didn't see anything. I had turned and was headed back inside when I heard a noise from the rear of the parking lot -- the far, dark corner -- and I decided to check it out.

Not knowing what was going on and not wanting to butt in and ruin somebody's fun I circled wide around the parking lot so I could come up behind them. That way I wouldn't be backlit by the lights from Rosie's parking lot and I wouldn't be seen. If what was happening was none of my business I could turn and leave and they would never even know I had been there.

It turns out that it was my business. Valerie was leaning back against a car with her sweater up around her neck, her bra hanging loose and Ronnie Wilkins was sucking on her tits. Ronnie's cock was out of his pants and Valerie had it in her right hand and she was jacking him off. I was half tempted to go back into the bar and get Ronnie's wife Bev and bring her out to see what was going on, but the two of them might be finished before I could get back and so I just stood there and watched. I wanted very much to go charging up to them and pound Ronnie into mush, but the desire for information overcame my anger.

In the ten years that Valerie and I had been married I had never had any reason to suspect her of being anything other than faithful, but hey, what is it they always say, the husband is always the last to know?

Ronnie was chewing away on Valerie's right tit and trying hard to get her pants down and Valerie was using her left hand to push his hands away.

"Come on Val, just give me a taste. I just know you have to have the sweetest pussy in town. Just a taste babe, please?"

"If you don't keep your hands above my waist Ronnie Wilkins I'll have to take my right hand away from what it's doing so I can use both hands to keep your hands away from where I don't want them."

"Come on Val, you let other guys."

"Do you want what you are getting or not?"

"Oh all right, but I really want to fuck you Val."

"Sorry Ronnie, but my husband wouldn't like that."

"What, you think he'd like you jacking me off?"

"He'll never know I jacked you off. I sure won't tell him, will you?"

"No, but I wouldn't tell him I fucked you either."

"You wouldn't have to; he would know as soon as we got home and he slid his cock into sloppy seconds."

"What did he say when he slid into you after Dean, Sam and Donnie?"

"He never did."

"Yeah, but only because he was out of town."

"Do you want me to finish what I'm doing Ronnie?"

"Of course I do."

"Then shut up."

Ronnie went back to working on Val's tits and after another minute or so she said, "Tell me when you're going to shoot Ronnie, I don't want any on my clothes."

Another minute went by and then Ronnie said, "I'm gonna cum Val, I'm gonna cum" and Valerie pointed his cock in my general direction and finished him off. As she and Ronnie got their clothes arranged I hurried back to Rosie's and was sitting at the table when Val came in and sat down. I pretended not to notice she'd been gone and a half-hour later they gave last call and the party started breaking up.

++++++++++++++++++

As I pulled out of Rosie's parking lot I asked, "What am I going to find when we get home?"

"What do you mean by that? What would you expect to find?"

"Did Ronnie leave a love bite on your tits. Anything on your hands or did you wash then after you jacked him off?"

"I don't have a clue what you are talking about."

"No matter. I'll go see Ronnie tomorrow and when I pick him up with both hands around his throat and shake him like a dog shakes off water he'll tell me all I want to know and probably a lot more that I'd just as soon not know."

There was a good five minutes of silence and then Valerie said, "Okay, Ronnie and I fooled around a little in the parking lot. I was mad at you over the way you and that whore Bonnie Sue were acting out there on the dance floor and I felt the need to get even with you."

"Fooled around a little? He had your bra off, was sucking your tits and you were working on his cock with your hand. That's what you call a "little fooling around?" And, near as I remember Bonnie Sue and I had all of our clothes on the whole time we were on the dance floor and she never had her tits in my mouth or my dick in her hand."

"Okay, okay, I had a bit too much to drink and I let things go farther than I should have, but it never would have happened if you and Bonnie Sue had behaved yourselves out there on the dance floor."

"Bullshit Valerie! We didn't dance any different than we have any other time we have been at a party. Besides, I watched what you did and it looked like something that you've done before. You want to tell me about the others Ronnie was talking about? What was it he said, "Come on Val, you let other guys." How about the part where I never got sloppy seconds after Dean, Sam and Donnie because I was out of town?"

"Oh come on Harv, you can't possibly believe that shit."

"Why not? Until tonight I never would have believed that you would do what I saw you doing to Ronnie so believing that you have done a lot more at other times is no great stretch."

"You know those boys Harv and you know that they are loud mouthed braggarts. Every one of them has wanted to fuck me since the eight grade and they keep trying and they probably say that they got me and Ronnie believed them."

"Maybe Valerie, but then again maybe not; all I know is that I saw you be a slut tonight and any trust that I had in you is gone."

The rest of the ride home was silent. When we got home and got in bed Valerie tried to snuggle up next to me and I moved away from her. She reached over to take my cock and I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Come on baby; so I was a little bad tonight, so what? I love you and you know it, so come on, be nice."

"I can't believe that you have the fucking gall to reach for my cock with the same hand you used to jack off Ronnie Wilkins less than an hour ago."

Valerie giggled, "Okay baby, I'll use my left hand."

"You think it's funny you fucking slut? Well I don't! Keep your fucking hands to yourself."

That pretty much set the tone for the next six weeks.

+++++++++++++

I wasn't about to get over what Valerie had done, at least not anytime soon, and maybe not ever. I did have a burning curiosity about the things that I'd heard said, especially the "You let others" and the part about Dean, Sam and Donnie and I set out to find out more.

First stop was Duke's Bar and Grill, which is were you could usually find Ronnie when he got off work. I slid onto the barstool next to him and cut right to the chase.

"I know what you and Valerie did last night at Rosie's and I'm willing to forget about it if A, it never happens again and B, you truthfully answer a few questions. The alternative to not going along with A and B is pain, lots and lots of pain."

Ronnie spilled his guts and it turns out that all he knew was what he had heard from others. What I did get were a few names. Ben had told him that Charlie had overheard Dean telling Harry that Valerie was the hottest piece of ass he'd ever had. He had mentioned hearing that to Sam and Donnie and they both had said, "Yeah, we know." Ronnie took that to mean that they had drilled Valerie also, but he admitted that they could have been saying that yeah, they had heard about what Dean had told Harry."

"Remember A Ronnie" I said when I got up to leave, "And it might be wise if you were to forget that it ever happened. We wouldn't want me to hear it being talked about, would we? I would be pretty sure where it came from and that would be bad, very bad,"

No obvious need to talk to anyone else since all they were were people who had heard things so I went straight to the one that mattered. I couldn't treat Dean the way I'd treated Ronnie. Dean and I had known each other since grade school and we had been friendly and not so friendly rivals for years. We'd fought on numerous occasions and the score card was pretty much evenly split as far as wins and losses was concerned. With Dean the only way to go was straight at him.

Dean owned a one man appliance repair business and I found him in his shop digging through the guts of an old Kenmore washing machine.

"Hey Harv, what can I do for you?"

"You can put my mind to rest Dean. Either that or confirm something for me."

"Like what?"

I gave him the story that I had gotten from Ronnie and he surprised me by giving me a big smile and saying, "Yeah, I remember that."

"So you admit that you are fucking my wife?"

Instantly the smile was gone and he stood up and I could see that he was getting set for me to attack.

"No, that wasn't what I said. What I said is that I remember the conversation with Harry. Yes I did say that Val was the hottest piece of ass I'd ever had, but we were talking about the fun times we'd had in high school and about the girls we had chased back then."

"Nothing since we got married?"

"Sex? No. Have I tried? Yes I have and so have a lot of others, but as far as I know she has never kicked over the traces. Oh she sometimes can get a little wild at a party when you aren't around and do some heavy necking and I've even heard if you catch her at just the right time you might get a hand job out of her, but she keeps her pants on."

"Hand jobs?"

"That's what I hear. What's this all about Harv, you tossing her out? Going to put her back on the market? If you do, call me and let me know first. I'll put a ring on her finger so fast she won't even have time to notice yours is gone."

I braced a few more guys and asked some more questions and every indication was that Valerie was telling the truth when she said the "others" the Ronnie had brought up were just loud mouths trying to make themselves look studly to each other. But I was still left with the disquieting information (and visual proof) that my wife was giving guys sexual gratification with her hands when I wasn't around (or when I was around and she was pissed at me). To some that may not seem like cheating, but to me it did. To me it was only a short step from a hand job to a blow job and only a hop, skip and a jump from there to being on your back with your legs spread.

+++++++++++++

I was not a happy camper when I went home that night and Valerie read my mood and didn't even try to talk to me. My problem was that I couldn't make up my mind what to do. On the one hand I had loved Valerie since the third grade, but on the other I saw her as a cheating slut and I did not believe that I would ever forget the matter of fact way she aimed Ronnie's cock in my general direction and stroked him off until he shot his wad. I know that there are some men who would have been turned on by it and who would even want to see it again, but I wasn't one of them. To have seen it with my own eyes and then to have found out that Ronnie wasn't the first just upset the hell out of me.

Weeks went by with no thaw between Valerie and me. She was not about to apologize or try to explain and I could not bring myself to forgive and forget. I don't know how long things would have gone on that way, but one day Valerie apparently had had enough.

"Harv, I'm young and healthy and I need sex. You need to get your head out of your ass and decide what you are going to do. Either get back to doing your husbandly duties or get out so I can find somebody else. Right now you get to decide, but if you don't make your decision pretty damned quick I'll make it."

"Just what are you saying Valerie?"

"Gee Harvey, I thought I made it pretty damned clear. Either you fuck me or I will find someone else to do it. I am not, repeat NOT, going to go without sex too much longer."

I just sat there and stared at her in total disbelief for almost a minute and then she said, "What, no comment?"

"What are you expecting me to say Valerie?"

"How about, come on Val, lets take this to the bedroom and we can try and fuck each other to death. That would be what I would prefer, but you could also say Valerie, our relationship is over. Let's flip a coin to see who moves out. It is going to have to be one or the other and soon."

"Easy answers for you Val, but how am I supposed to get over seeing you with Ronnie's cock in your had and your tits in his mouth?"

"You deal with it Harv. You deal with it the same way you deal with your disappointment when your beloved Lions lose to Chicago or Green Bay. You deal with it just like you dealt with seeing the promotion you wanted go to Al Meyers. You deal with it and you move on."

"It isn't the same thing Valerie."

"Well here is a news flash that might help you make up your mind Harvey. Ronnie wasn't the first and he probably won't be the last. Do you realize Harv, that of the last fifty-two weekends you have spent thirty-nine of them with your buddies? I like to party and I won't stay at home and stare at the walls when you take off with your buddies. I go out Harv and I go to places where they have music and I can dance. Sometimes I feel like I owe a guy something when he buys me drinks, dances with me and shows me a good time. I don't suck him and I won't fuck him, but I don't mind giving him a helping hand.

"The way you stop me from doing that Harv is reduced the number of hunting trips, fishing trips, NASCAR weekends and the like that you are always taking off on and spent some time at home with me. When you are home with me I don't go out.

"Know this Harvey; I love you and I dig being your wife. I have three holes in my body and there hasn't been a cock except yours in any one of them since the day I said, "I do." And there will never be a cock except yours in any one of them as long as you are willing to use them. But use them is something that you damned well better do Harvey, and soon, because I'm dead serious when I say I am not going to go without too much longer" and then she got up and left the room.

+++++++++++++

Being who I am Valerie's speech just pissed me off even more. All of a sudden I'm the bad guy. She only does it because I go out of town on some weekends so it is my fault. The "Ronnie wasn't the first and probably won't be the last" didn't set well with me either. All her little speech accomplished was to get my back up a little more than it all ready had been.

Another chilly week went by and then it was Memorial Day weekend. For sixteen years I had not missed an Indy 500 and as I was packing my bag to go Valerie said, "I hope you have a marvelous time Harv, because I plan to."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that I'm going to get myself laid this weekend."

"Well Valerie, I can't say that it isn't what I expect from a slut. For your own safety I'd suggest that you buy a carton of condoms. There is a lot of disease around and I also understand that in the current economy unwed mothers are having a hard time making it."

A horn honked outside and I picked up my bag, "There's my ride" and I walked out the door.

++++++++++++++

I'd been looking out the side window thinking of Valerie and I hadn't heard a word that the other three had said. An hour out of town it hit me.

"Sweet fucking Jesus, what the hell is wrong with me" I said.

Bennie, who was driving said, "What was that?"

"I just woke up Bennie, pull over."

"Damn it Harv, you know you're supposed to use the head before we leave."

"That's not it Bennie, pull over."

I got out of the car and took my ticket out of my wallet and handed it to Ben. "Sell it for my share of the gas or give it to some honey. I got business at home to take care of and I'll see you guys when you get back."

I crossed to the other side of the highway and put out my thumb. I just hoped to God I could get back in time.

+++++++++++++++

The house was dark when I got there and Valerie's car was gone. I got my truck out of the garage and went looking for my wife. Two hours later I had hit every watering hole we had ever been to and I hadn't found her. I turned around and headed back to the house. With any kind of luck at all I could be there when she brought her conquest home. If she brought him home. She could go to his place or a motel. If she brought him home I could stop it and if I could stop it we had a chance, a slim one, but a chance. His place or a motel would mean that our relationship was over. I had convinced myself that I could live with knowing she had given out a hand job or three, but I knew myself well enough to know that I could never live with the idea that she had fucked another man. As I turned onto our block my heart sank. My prayers had been answered -- Valerie had brought him home, but they were already there and I had no idea for how long.

As I walked up the driveway I heard the 'snap, crackle, pop' of the engines of both cars cooling down which was an indication that maybe they hadn't been there that long.

They were in the bedroom. Valerie was naked and sitting on the side of the bed. The man was also naked and standing in front of Valerie with his cock about six inches from her mouth and she had one hand caressing his balls while she slowly stroked him with the other. She was just moving her head forward to take him in her mouth when he saw me.

"What the fuck!" he exclaimed as he stepped back away from Valerie."

Valerie looked up in surprise and then she noticed me. She still had her hand on the man's cock and she didn't let go of it as she said, "Don't sweat it lover. It is only my husband and I doubt that he will bother you. No reason why he should. The only reason that you are here is because he doesn't want me, right Harv? Why are you here Harv, isn't a weekend at the races supposed to be more exciting and more important than me?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Valerie's Thing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds