• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adam's Little Sister Ch. 04

Adam's Little Sister Ch. 04

I want to thank everyone who was nice enough to give me such positive feedback for parts one two and three. I love them, and they've given me great ideas to work with. I would have made this installment longer, but everyone seemed to want more - now! So I'm breaking it into two parts, and look for the next chapter soon. I hope you like this installment, find it arousing and fun to read. Enjoy!

Dad returned from his business trip to Cincinnati a few days later and things seems to settle back to our previous, normal, boring life - but with a twist.

Though we'd always gotten along well, we lived our lives, as many families do, in a relative oblivion to each other. Having meals together, smiling as we passed in the hallway, interacting, and helping each other out now and then. But largely immersed in our own routines, thinking about our own responsibilities.

Now, however, Susan and I regarded each other differently, like two secret lovers living under the same roof, which is in fact what we were. We tried not to act too playful or loving - any different than we had before our breakthrough romantic weekend. But sometimes we just couldn't help steeling an extended look into each other's eyes.

One night during dinner, Susan had one long leg extended across the table, with her foot massaging my crotch. I struggled bravely to keep up my end of the conversation, while my cock was growing out of my pants and I was dying to cum, or even just moan. Sue just smiled her kittenish smile at me, obviously satisfied with my discomfort, or perhaps loving it.

Once, she dropped a fork under the table and innocently asked me to pick it up. When I got under there, she moved her shorts aside to display her gorgeous trimmed bush, no panties, and stuck her finger in her pussy for good measure. She burst out laughing when I banged my head on the table, so lost in where I was.

When we had a moment alone, we often seriously whispered to each other how we longed to be together, and couldn't wait. The problem was mom. She worked part time on a flexible schedule, so we never knew when she'd be home.

Speaking of mom - and this is where things get complicated - she also looked at me differently.

For example, I always kept the bathroom door opened after I showered to let the steam Filter out. Then I'd wrap the towel around me or wear underpants while I stood at the mirror and shaved. Ordinarily, everyone would walk right past. Now mom would stand at the door and talk to me about nothing. She did it, I'm quite sure, to stare at my bare torso and perhaps dream about what we'd done. In didn't bother me. I'd dreamt about it, too.

In truth, I was doing my best to keep mom from noticing that I was enamored with her as well. Her face, it was so perfect. Her soft, faultless complexion. When she looked me in the eyes and held her gaze, as she was wont to do these days, I could feel my balls tightening and my cock stiffen. Her ass - the way she walked - so feminine. It was so round and soft. I know, I had the unimaginably good fortune to have my hands on it and my cock in it. And her legs - help me please - they were so arousing. Those shapely calves and long, slender thighs. What can I say - I'm a leg man. Just thinking about them made me salivate. She was a woman. Ageless and exquisite.

Susan, on the other hand, was a girl, and an incredibly attractive one. She laughed, she smiled, she clowned around - she was a big kid. But her body, no, there was nothing childish about it. Her sports-tightened muscles stretched gracefully over her frame, with muscular definition that gave them marvelous shape and texture. Her breasts were large, damn large, and superlatively shaped. They couldn't stick straight out because of their sheer size, but her nipples were placed dead center, aiming slightly upward. The rounded bottom of each breast was a fleshy delight. Lying atop her chest, they contrasted magnificently with her board-flat stomach.

Her skin tone was darker then mom's, and she was tan as a result of outdoor soccer practice and poolside bikini wearing. I loved the way her bikini lines made her nipples and crotch look white in stark contrast to her overall tan. Her tan face made her vibrant blue eyes sparkle even brighter. Looking at her body as she pranced around the house in cutoff shorts and tank tops with no bra (just to fool with me) had the desired effect, believe me.

I swear, with two females of this caliber in the house, it's a wonder that I was able to control myself at all. As for dad, I'm not sure he even noticed that he was living with two gorgeous creatures. You would think he'd thank his lucky stars to have a woman like mom for a wife, and treat her as such. But he didn't. Not that he abused her in any way - he was a gentleman - but, as I've said, they seemed to be more roommates than anything else. I confess, though, from what I've seen of my friends' parents, it was nothing unusual.

Anyway, dad was home for a few weeks without business travel. Frustratingly, though, Susan and I could just not get together. Either one of us was gone, or we were both home with mom, or it was the weekend and mom and dad were both home. To make matters worse, the weather was rotten for the weekends, and they didn't go to the shore house at all.

When dad announced that he was going to Chicago for six days, and through a weekend, Susan and I breathed a sigh of relief.

The night before he left, mom was doing laundry and as I walked passed Susan's room, I heard her softly masturbating. I understood, she couldn't hold out another day. I just wished I could have watched.

The morning of dad's trip, mom drove him to Newark Airport, so he could leave his car to be serviced while he was away.

I was finishing up in the shower, washing the soap off my face, when I felt a rush of cool air as the curtain opened. In seconds, I felt hands reach around my back to my chest. They rubbed my nipples, then traveled down my hard stomach and began to massage my cock. As she got closer, I felt soft breasts touching my back, as another hand reached under my ass and played with my anus. What an odd feeling to have this happen in my own house and not know whom it was, I realized.

Turning around, I was treated to Susan's smiling face and wet, erotic body.

"Susan," I began, "baby, I've got to get to work. And mom can be home any minute."

"Hey," she protested, "I'm just trying to save water!"

Instinctively, I reached out and fondled her amazing breasts, encircling the nipples with my fingers. Susan closed her eyes and cocked her head to the side, immersing herself in the feelings. I couldn't believe how beautiful her breasts were. When she reached her arms up to pull her hair back, they lifted up and jutted out. No Penthouse model ever looked better. I made big circles with the palms of my hands, rubbing her nipples and aureoles at the same time.

Susan sighed deeply. "Oh God . . . oh Adam."

"He and I are two different people, I can assure you," I softly kidded.

My sister smiled warmly, still lost in the sensations bombarding her. "It feels . . . that's so good," she continued.

With the water cascading over both of us, I bent down and began licking her nipples, drawing one at a time into my mouth. Susan reached a hand between her legs and plunged two fingers into her pussy, which would have been dripping on its own accord without the shower water running over it.

"Susan, open your eyes." I directed, standing up. She slowly responded, looking at me through half lidded, barely pre-orgasm eyes.

"Are you close?" I asked. She nodded her head yes, opening her mouth slightly and mouthing the word, "close."

I reached out for her nipples again, and squeezed them hard with my thumb and index fingers. Susan was now helplessly, furiously rubbing her pussy, he legs spread wide and knees bent.

I leaned into her face with mine, and just before I encased my tongue inside her open lips, I put my mouth to her ear and whispered, "cum."

Then I wrapped my tongue around hers as the warm feeling of climax enveloped her. She drew my tongue between her lips and sucked it hard, moaning into my mouth as she came. Her lips were trembling. Her hands gripped my shoulders for support, her fingers digging in.

"Oh God . . . oh brother," she cried, arching her back and pulling away slightly. "It's ahhhh . . . . the feel . . . .. cumming . . . . ." Had I not held her, I'm sure she would have literally fallen to the shower floor with her release.

How I would have loved at that moment to turn her around, bend her over and stuff her pussy full of my pulsing cock. There just wasn't time though. I shut the water. Susan, disappointed that we could not go further, but understanding why, said, "you are mine this weekend, just you wait." I couldn't.

*******

I dressed and was downstairs having my coffee and a bagel when mom breezed into the house.

She looked so happy and relaxed. Perhaps even relieved.

"Dad get off OK?" I asked innocently.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "You're on your way to work?"

"Yep," I replied. "Friday at last, one more day to go."

"Where's Susan?" mom asked.

"In the bath," I replied. Susan loved taking long baths. "But don't worry, she'll be done when all the hot water in Maplewood in gone and she looks like a big, tan prune."

Mom smiled, came over and kissed me on the cheek, then walked to the stairs and stood there a second, looking up. I watched her, again marveling at her gorgeous legs and lithe figure. I watched her calves' flex as she rose up on her toes to look over the rail. I just love the way those defined muscles look on a woman. It makes me crazy. Hearing the water stop running, she realized that Susan was just settling in for her bath. She slowly walked back and stood next to me.

As I looked up at her, mom took my head in her hand, bent down and kissed me passionately, rubbing my hair. The kiss took my breath away and made my cock stir. Then she kissed and licked my neck, rubbing my chest. After my erotic episode in the shower with Susan, I didn't know how much more my cock could stand. Little did I know what mom had in mind.

Mom delicately undid my zipper and reached into my boxer briefs for my cock. With just a couple of strokes, I had a massive erection.

"Mom," I whispered, "Oh mom, I feels so good, but I don't think we have . . ."

"This won't take long, honey," she whispered. "I can't wait any longer to please you."

With that, she took my meat into her mouth and sucked it down greedily. I looked down and marveled at the view as my cock forced her lips to pull back and she went further and further down my veiny shaft. It was a lovely sight. My mother's classic, fine-featured face - her delicate nose, large expressive eyes, perfect white teeth - all in motion as she pleasured her son's cock.

She held my cock in her hand as she licked, flat tongued, up one side of my cock and down the other. Then up to the purple, inflated mushroom head, where she licked around like she was licking a dripping ice cream cone and didn't want to let one drop spill off.

Licking down the shaft again, she gently gave my balls a tongue bath, encasing them in her soft, warm mouth. All the while, she softly stroked my wet shaft, never letting it appeal for attention. I felt my seed begin to boil in my testicles, preparing for a rapid ascent up the silo.

"Mom," I breathed deeply, my voice hoarse with arousal, "I can't take much . . . If you don't stop right now I'm gonna . . . you're . . . ."

"It's OK baby," she murmured, taking my cock out of her mouth and then plunging it back in again and again, "I want you to, I want you to cum."

She looked intensely into my eyes, her mouth absorbing my cock while her hands tenderly caressed my balls.

"Cum for mom, Adam . . . . cum in my mouth baby . . . I want to taste your sweet cum in my mouth honey . . . "

I couldn't hold back any longer. I didn't want to. Her erotic words, spoken so intimately, brought me to the brink and then beyond it. I threw my head back and my cock sent spurts of warm seed into my mother's waiting mouth.

"Yes, mom," I cried, hearing her moan with joy as I filled her mouth to capacity, "take it all in . . . take it all down."

Mom sucked hard, drawing my juices down her throat. She didn't stop for a moment, swallowing hard, until there was nothing left in the well. My softening penis eventually escaped from her mouth.

"You'd better change those, mom," I said, pointing to the dark, wet spot that had seeped from her pussy, through her panties and onto her shorts.

"I will honey," she replied, not a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

"You go to work now, Adam. But I'm warning you now," she said, a smile that could only be described at wicked coming over her face, "this weekend, you are mine." With that, she turned and left, leaving me opened mouthed, staring at her superb ass and legs and she walked away and up the stairs.

Oh boy. Can there be too much of a good thing?

I knew this, it was going to be one hell of a weekend.

Next . . . all hell breaks loose as the weekend gets under way.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Anything from a kind word to a complete review. Writing these stories takes a lot of time, effort and thought. I personally do it because I love the idea of people enjoying what I have created. So please, take a moment and say hello!

Also, if you would be kind enough to vote on my story, then please give it a 5 if you liked it. It's very encouraging!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adam's Little Sister Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds