• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cheap Sissy Whore To Call Girl

Cheap Sissy Whore To Call Girl

I looked at the throbbing red cock within inches of my face, split seconds before I was to be showered with thick musty spunk on the back alley streets while I thought back to what had happened 24 hours ago when I was a normal 22 year old male living a normal heterosexual life.

It all started when my girl friend of the time, Doreen, had filmed us having sex. She had used a strap-on and pounded my ass until it gaped and I thought that was the end of it. She had uploaded it to the internet after had broken up and by noon the next day millions of masturbaters across the globe had seen it, including my pimp.

I was at the gym one morning, going for my daily run when a beautiful woman had walked up to me. Her name was Ellen, and she was in her late 30s but looked absolutely gorgeous. Flaming red hair, luscious lips, double D breasts, fucking gorgeous. She asked me if I'd like to have dinner that night and I agreed, hoping to have my cock in between those two lips by the end of the night.

She told me about her favorite restaurant downtown and gave me the address, and that was the last time I saw her. I went home and changed into a nice blazer and jeans and drove to what seemed like an adult sex shop, and I thought I must have read the address wrong, but a man behind me called my name, "Nick? You Nick here to see Ellen?".

"Yes," I replied, confused. And the next thing I know I was unconscious.

***

His thick cum hit me right on my lips and kept cumming as I opened my mouth wide, spunk filling up my mouth in two bursts before it started leaking onto my bare chest with my augmented breasts.

"Thank you sir," I said to the man who I had just met and offered to blow, "But that will be $50".

"You'll get $30 and you'll be thankful bitch," said the 40 something creep who had just blown his entire load on my painted face now completely messed up with semen.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept that, $50 dollars"

"You get jack shit bitch," said the man, and with that he grabbed my top off the floor and walked away.

I couldn't believe he simply walked away with my blouse, while I was on my knees covered in his semen. I tried to get up but I heard my phone ring inside my purse. I checked it to see I had gotten a message from my pimp.

"You gave a bad blow job, that is one of our reviewers. You don't get paid, and as a punishment you have to walk back to the brothel topless showing the streets your spectacular fake breasts. If you want to be a top escort, you've got a long way to go"

I looked around for something to cover my bare breasts, but it was pointless. I saw an old mirror in the dumpster and walked up to it to see my figure. I looked at my feminine toned tummy in the mirror, leading up to my spectacular double D breasts. Up higher to my painted red luscious collagen filled lips. Higher to my surgically altered gorgeous nose and cheekbones to my beautiful eyes with the blue eye shadow. My red hair resting on my bare shoulders. I looked like a movie star except covered in a ton of semen dripping from my nose down to my breasts.

I was wearing a nice plaid skirt which was part of a matching schoolgirl outfit including black stockings and high heels. I wiped away the semen and grabbed my purse, and started my walk of shame home. My cock was pressed hard against my pubic region by the tight black thong I was wearing but I was starting to get hard as I walked topless down the neighborhoods. It was late and a week night, but there were a few people here and there. I tried to walk stealthily by but a few people were bound to notice a bombshell walking down the street completely topless.

"Daym girl, what's a girl like you doing topless on the streets?"

I turned around and noticed a big muscular Caucasian man following me. He was wearing a clingy white shirt and jeans and looked like your neighborhood douchebag. I tried ignoring him and walking faster but he ran and cut me off in front.

"Now you ain't gonna walk away from me like that, I need me an explanation girl"

"I tore my shirt and need to get home," I said, hoping he'd leave me alone.

"I don't think that's very true girl, seeing as how that john just stiffed you and took your shirt," he replied smugly, "I'm thinking I get the same deal as him, or I might announce your slutty presence to the whole here neighborhood"

"Fine," I replied, "But you give me your white trash shirt if I blow you"

He thought about it for a second before replying, "No".

"If you give me a ride home I'll blow you, does that work?", I asked, hoping sucking a cock would get me home faster.

"Alright girl, blow me now, ride later"

"No, I need a ride first"

"Fine, you drive a hard bargain, but follow me"

I followed him into a trashy old cadillac which absolutely stunk of cheap cologne inside. He drove me for a few minutes to an address near the brothel when he locked the doors once the car was in park. He unizipped his pants and pulled out a semi erect 6 inch cock. He didn't even have to ask as I reached down and grabbed it and started jerking it to erection with my red fingernails. He was about to open his mouth but I knew what he wanted, I know what men want me to do for them. His cock now an erect 8 inches was ready for sucking, as I grabbed the base and wrapped my mouth around the head. I hadn't deepthroated a guy yet but I decided this was a good time to try.

I pulled my head back, letting his cock plop out of my luscious lips, took a breath, and then planted my mouth on his rod and forced my neck down deep into his lap. He didn't even try lasting as his cock shot a giant load down, or rather, up my throat. I felt gallons of semen rush into my stomach, my gag reflexes were non-existent because of the surgery, so I just maintained the position as he emptied his balls while I swallowed. I picked up my head, opened my mouth and licked my lips. I planted him a kiss on his cheek and unlocked my door and stepped out.

"What's your name girl?" he asked, as I stepped outside the vehicle.

"Nicole," I replied, blowing him a kiss and walking completely topless to the whore house I called home, where I competed with other whores so that one day I could be the greatest sissy call girl of all time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cheap Sissy Whore To Call Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 333 milliseconds