• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Blondes On Blacks: Strapon Fun

Blondes On Blacks: Strapon Fun

French-Canadian Pornstar Linda Saint-Pierre smiled to herself as she worked the strap-on dildo deep inside her boyfriend Hector Jean-Gerald's asshole. They were really going at it in their apartment near downtown Montreal, Quebec. The big and tall young Black man squealed like a little bitch as the sexy Quebec woman fucked him in the ass. The short, chubby blonde-haired French Canadian woman smacked his ass as she slammed the dildo deep inside him. This was so much fun. How she relished this moment. Finally he would know what it was like to get fucked in the ass. She told him this day would come, and now it finally had. Fucking a Black man in the ass with a dildo, that had been Linda's obsession for ages now. How she yearned to do it.

Of course, Hector had been a bit reluctant. It was literally his ass on the line. Fortunately, she knew his weaknesses so she seduced him into it. At last her dream was coming true. They were shooting the first video for her website, Blondes On Blacks. The antithesis to a certain popular website featuring Black guys fucking White women in the ass. Her site would feature White women fucking Black guys in the ass with strap-on dildos. Linda had no doubt that her website would become popular. Nobody out there was daring enough to try new things. The porn industry had taken a major hit during the Recession which gripped America and Canada for the past three years. Fortunately, Linda knew how to get around that. Bold products would sell no matter what.

While working her dildo into Hector's asshole, Linda called him certain words she wouldn't dare repeat anywhere else. She thought it would be fun to inject elements of racial play into the sex scene. What better way to hook up her future audience than by pushing boundaries? If that's what it took, then she would do it. And she had cajoled Hector into playing along. In this video she played the part of a Plantation Mistress from the Old South who punished her Black male slave for a misdeed. And punish him she did. Prior to putting him on all fours and sodomizing him with her strap-on dildo, she had thoroughly whipped him. He had stood in the basement, attached to a wooden post while she called him every slur in the damn book and whipped him. And she was absolutely merciless in both her verbal and physical bashing of Hector. She wanted her audience to feel the intensity of the scene. Degradation and domination went hand in hand as far as Linda was concerned.

Hector was screaming loudly as she slammed the dildo up his ass. His asshole was well-lubricated so she didn't know what in hell the little punk was whining about. She thought of all the times she let him fuck her in the ass. She hadn't whined half as much as he was whining now. So typical of a man. Able to dish it out but unable to withstand it. During those nights when Hector asked to fuck her in the ass, Linda had obliged him. She'd gotten on all fours, face down and ass up, offering him her ass. And he'd come behind her, holding her hips as he slid his cock against her backdoor and worked it into her asshole. And he was none too gentle as he fucked her in the ass. Linda, a pain addict, hadn't minded at all. She simply gritted her teeth and endured the sweet pain and delicious pleasure as Hector rammed his dick into her asshole. Oh, yeah. She'd taken it like a champ. Now it was his turn to get fucked.

Linda smiled to herself as she remembered that he'd been the one who gave her the idea, albeit involuntarily. He always went to his favourite website, watching macho Black guys fuck White women in the ass. That website had really launched the popularity of Black male/White female online interracial porn. Linda had been turned on by the macho Black guys fucking the White women but she soon found it boring and repetitive. Why not try something different, a change for the better? So she imagined a very different website. One where the script would be flipped. The Black guys in her video wouldn't be macho studs fucking White women while crowing about proudly about their manly prowess. Oh, no. They would be reduced to whimpering bitches as White women slammed big dildos up their asses. Had anyone ever tried anything like that in the world of online interracial porn? Linda searched the web for porn containing images and videos of White women fucking Black men with strap-on dildos. She found a few, mainly in the BDSM sites which a certain company in San Francisco maintained. Race wasn't the focal point of those websites, though. BDSM was. Linda felt ready to truly push the envelope. She would combine race with BDSM and sacrifice any scruples to whatever gods opposed political correctness.

The Black guys in the macho man interracial videos her boyfriend watched had no problem calling the White women they fucked any derogatory name they thought of. So Linda in turn would unleash hell upon the Black male submissive performers she would hire to shoot the videos. She planned on shooting most of them herself, but decided she would hire other White women and Black men to play in them as well. The videos would follow a format which she had in mind quite clearly. A pair of White women approach a macho-looking Black man at a mall or a park and then entice him into coming home with them with the promise of sex. Once they had him in bed, they would proceed to dominate him. Tie him up, and also whip him and spank him while calling him every name in the book. And as for the grand finale, they would slam their dildos up his ass and fuck him roughly. Male pain, politically incorrect racial scenarios and female domination would be the focal point of the videos she would shoot and direct for her new website. And she knew it would be grand.

With a smile on her pretty face and a song in her heart, Linda slammed the dildo into the forbidden depths of Hector's asshole. She flipped him on his back in order to look into his eyes while sodomizing him with her strap-on dildo. She smacked his face, spat on him and berated him while fucking him roughly with her dildo. And for the grand finale, she peed on him and made him clean her dildo with his mouth. Made him taste his ass on her strap-on dildo. Afterwards he knelt before her, acknowledged her as his Superior White Goddess, and then kissed her feet. For the final shot of the video, the White woman towered over the Black man she'd just topped with her strap-on dildo and dared any Black guy to come to her lair for a visit. And thus the new website was launched. And it became the most talked-about website ever. It was even discussed on CNN, MSNBC and Radio CANADA. And just like that, Linda and Hector found themselves wealthy trend-setters in the field of BDSM and race play.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Blondes On Blacks: Strapon Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds