• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jillian's Jugs

Jillian's Jugs

12

"Area 33...can I help you?"

"Sethman...how's it going, bro?"

It was Geno, one of my good buddies. We drank together, smoked dope together, and talked music together. I was always happy to hear his voice. He was always in a good mood, and always had something up his sleeve. He reminds you of Tony Danza, Jefferson Darcy, and Arthur Fonzarelli rolled into one. You really wanted to be him, especially because of who he was married to...which is the first thing my mind strayed to when I heard his voice.

I smiled, "Geno! I'm great...what can I do for you?" I was at work.

"Somebody told me you were tending bar there on Monday nights now....I'm glad that I caught you. I need to ask you a favor...if you have time, that is." He sounded a little cautious.

"Yeah...there's nobody in here but Krystal and myself. I'm all yours. What kind of favor?" I would do about anything for Geno since there always a chance that I would get to see his wife, Jillian. Man, what a gorgeous woman she was.

"I was wondering if you had any 'pizza' available. Not a whole one....maybe just a couple of slices..." Geno was always polite if nothing else. He used our code word for marijuana. I figured it was common enough for people to overhear two guys discussing 'splitting a pizza' without thinking twice about it. We always liked being low-key, knowing our potential eavesdroppers were none-the-wiser. It made me feel like a spy or something.

"Absolutely! Geno....for you I can make it happen. When do you want it? After I get off work, or do you want to swing by the bar?" I looked at the clock. 7:34...what a wasted evening at the bar so far. Only the occasional straggler stopped in. Thank god it was a small town. At least I knew the loners here.

"I really can't get out of the house or I'd come up to see you. I'm on kid duty tonight while Jill sleeps. She goes into work around 11 tonight... (Pause) Hey, I think Jill is awake....you know what, I'll just send her up to see you. She can just take care of business, if that's ok with you."

"Yeah....I'll hook you up, bro. See you on the flip-side."

Bingo!! Just like magic, my mind made a scenario come together just like you would see in a bad porno film. I know...my mind is so one-tracked. I had a good reason to think like that though.

One time, about a year ago...Geno, Jillian and I were hanging out at my place getting stoned and watching television. I usually don't get to the point of being inappropriate around other people's wives, but Jillian's large breasts were practically popping out of her low-cut top.....and I was staring. Being a beautiful tall brunette certainly played to my attention level. She was so elegant but seductive....tom-boyish yet ladylike...very naive even though she seemed to be plotting. Those ripe, juicy, plump melons were just heaving with each breath she took.

I was awakened by Geno who said, "When I snap my fingers you will cluck like a chicken!"

"Wha? Oh....sorry...I uh....uh. Wow....don't I feel like an ass." I was mortified that I had been busted.

Geno responded unbelievably with a calm demeanor, "I must admit they are simply a dream to look at. So full, round...and all natural. Her nipples are even hard enough to cut glass.....whoops...I guess that's not cool either. Now, I'm a dick for throwing that in your face. What kind of friend am I? Jill, I guess you'll just have to give him a look after my big mouth." Did I hear that right? Did he just tell his wife to flash her tits at me? I must have been mistaken. If he was serious, he either didn't feel threatened that I may try to con my way into her pants someday....or he didn't care. I assumed it was the former in this case.

Astonishingly, without hesitation, she lifted her shirt and bra up to her neck...and showed me the most beautiful set of tits that I have ever seen. D-cup phenoms that simply defied all natural gravity laws. They were so heavy and full, yet...they miraculously did not droop. Her areolas were a rosy peach color which was a nice contrast to her pale skin. And her nipples were little pink pencil erasers. She held the pose for about 10 seconds...enough to burn the image in your mind.

"What do you think?" Jillian posed with a raised eyebrow and a crooked smile.

"Perfect huh?" Geno was one cool friend. "...and if you want to see them in the future when we hang out....just ask?"

"Wow! Really? You're my new best friends." I beamed.

As time elapsed, we always laughed about it when partying, and sometimes I even got a repeat performance. It always happened when Geno was present, and he always orchestrated the event like the first time.

The last time we were outside though, Geno got a phone call and had to walk around the corner. I looked at Jill and said, "Too bad he left...I was just about to ask him if I could look at those gorgeous boobs of yours. I don't mind waiting until next time we party though."

She did a double look in Geno's direction to make sure he wasn't coming back soon and she stuck her jaw out in a vengeful way. "You know, I am my own person. You don't always have to ask Geno permission to see them. He doesn't own what I do." She bit her lip mischievously and took a step closer so that she could low whisper matter-of-factly. "In fact.........as a new rule between us....I've decided that you can see these any time you want......just ask me." With that, she peeled her shirt up to reveal those bulging beauties.

The head of my penis just about shot through my zipper at that moment. "You....you really don't mind me looking, Jill?" God, they were something else. Perky...yet like water balloons. Her nipples were sticking out at least three quarters of an inch, begging to be sucked.

"Why would I mind? You're a good-looking, nice guy. Plus, I love the attention and the idea that someone thinks my body is sexy. I'd probably even go topless around you if I knew Geno wasn't around. He barely notices these anymore...except to show off to his buddies. He wants them to think he's cool, ya know." Her demeanor was of pure sweetness and innocence...odd since she was stirring up such dirty forbidden thoughts inside my mind.

"So...." I had to verbally lay out the scenario for verification. "...if you were ever to come over to my house and smoke some grass...and Geno couldn't make it....you're saying that you would just sit around completely topless while we got high? And you wouldn't have a problem with the fact that I would be staring and possibly drooling over your naked breasts?"

"Pretty crazy, huh?" She smiled a genuine smile at me. "It's our secret, sweetie." She pulled her top back down, kissed me lightly on the cheek, and walked back into the bar.

I hadn't seen either of them since that night. And here we are about 3 months later and I know Jill is coming to see me tonight.

About 30 minutes go by and still no sign of intelligent life inside the bar. Krystal finally closed up the kitchen for lack of business. She clocked out and gave me a smack on the ass. "Have fun with this exhilarating crowd tonight. See ya tomorrow."

"Thanks sweetie." And with that, I was alone.

But not for long. Almost immediately after Krystal's car left the parking lot, Jillian walks in the front door. She practically tackled me with her hug when she saw me.

"Hey Seth! It's so good to see you again." She had such an exciting magnetism about her.

"Hey Jill. Great to see you too." I replied. In the three seconds that we hugged, it felt perfect.

"Wow....you smell good."

"Thanks, Jill. You're too kind"

She took a half-step back and made eye contact so that I had her undivided attention when she said in a deeper, throatier tone. "No....I mean you really smell good."

Was my buddy's wife just hitting on me? Man I seriously need to drink more while tending bar. "Anyhow, Geno said you were coming to pick up a couple of doobies. I have a couple rolled already, just let me grab them." I rushed to my jacket and pulled out the bag from my left breast pocket where I always stash my stuff. I hurried back, but tried to make it seem like I was taking my time.....poorly, mind you.

"Sweet...Geno will be happy."

"You know, Jillian....there's nobody here. We could take a couple hits of this if you like." I pulled out a half-joint from my pocket.

She looked around. "Nobody here huh? Ok, sure."

It was always obvious when a car entered the parking lot, so I wasn't worried about being caught. I turned the lights down significantly for concealment and to set the mood. I reached for my lighter and lit up the lefty....and breathed in. Man was this stuff great. As I exhaled I said half-joking, "Hey....remember when you said you would go topless next time we smoked together alone?"

She grabbed the reefer and inhaled. "Actually, I said if we were at your house alone that I would go topless." She paused....I could see her mind wandering. "Man, this weed is really good. It's already starting to hit me. Oh, what the hell...if anyone shows up, I'll just run to the back and put my shirt back on."

She handed me the grass back and just peeled her black t-shirt off in one fluid motion. Oh my god! She wasn't wearing a bra. I was now staring at those gorgeous ta-tas of hers again. It seemed so surreal every time, even though I had seen them before. It just felt like a dream. It felt...it felt.... It felt like a fucking hard-on. Oh shit...my dick is tenting in my pants, and she's going to notice. Fuck....I can't just cover it up. We are two feet from each other, and no barriers. What do I do?

"So....you like what you see?" She had a mischievous look about her. "Go ahead...stare all you want. I'm glad to see that someone appreciates these...my hubby doesn't seem to anymore."

"You must be joking. Well he's fucking insane, Jill. They are absolutely breathtaking." I hit the joint again. I figured if I'm gonna have a good time....well.

"It is kinda nice to set these babies free once in a while. I don't know why guys get to walk around shirtless and girls don't." She grabbed the smoke and took another drag. I couldn't take my eyes off those heaping breasts. Rising up and down with each inhale...pure and divine artistry by God's own hand.

"Have you looked in a mirror? Seeing me shirtless won't cause a 10-car pile-up." I noticed that the joint was getting smaller, which was completely opposite of the wild beast trying to leap through my pants at this point. Just then, the light bulb went off in my head. Thoughts of Wile E. Coyote 'Super Genius' doing his monologue seemed appropriate right now.

"I bet if you walked around with your pecker hanging out you could cause a wreck or two. Sorry to embarrass you...I've overheard that you have nothing to be ashamed of in that department though." Dear Lord...did she just eyeball my crotch when she said that? Now I'm really starting to feel the blood flowing to my head. Not the thinking one either. I had a girl measure me once, since everyone's curious of their dick-size...she measured about 6 ¾ the first time and about 7 ¼ the second time. I thought it was about average...I mean, I'm no Ron Jeremy or anything. But I've never been bashful. Back to the super genius scheme at hand.

"Anyhow...um...since this roach is about done, we should kill two birds with one puff. I'll take a hit and blow the smoke in your mouth." Ok...party's over now. She'll see right through the ruse....

"Good call." Shit! She bought it. Take it easy, just the slightest press of my lips against hers while blowing the smoke in will be more than sexy. I don't want to piss her off. She'll put her shirt on and I'll get my titty privileges taken away for good.

I took a drag and inhaled the smoke. I slowly leaned in towards Jillian's face. As my lips could feel her warm breath upon them, I let them part slightly. My mouth ever-so-delicately pressed against her mouth and began breathing the smoke into her opening. I tried to make it last as long as I could. When about half the smoke was through, I pressed a little harder with my lips. She pressed back, but I couldn't tell if she was being polite. Some people greet others with a kiss on the lips....some press their lips to the other person's when sharing the smoke of a joint...so I'm not sure what it meant, but the iron column in my pants didn't care. It seemed to jump at the electricity. As the final remnants of the smoke left my lips, I felt the tip of her tongue gently graze my tongue....then she abruptly pulled back.

She held her breath for a couple of beats...then blew out a weak stream of smoke. "Mmmm...perfect." Wait...the weed or the kiss?

"Sorry, Jill. Was I too forward? I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you. After all, you are topless here." Taking advantage is exactly what I'm trying to do here.

"No...you're not taking advantage. What...you think me standing here with my bare tits out makes me feel vulnerable?" She paused again.... "You know, I wouldn't be at a disadvantage if you were to say....take your pants off or something. After all....there's no one else here to be caught by."

"Touché. One problem though...I'm not wearing underwear today."

"Problem? I don't see a problem. I'm standing topless here. It's only fair for me to get to see what you look like." She gave me the innocent look as she made a homemade roach clip from a paperclip on the bar.

"Alright...you got me. Just as long as you don't tell Geno about this." I desperately tried to think of this real ugly chick that came in the bar the other day. Like the powers of a Jedi, my dick started to go down. I didn't want her to see me with a hard-on. I figured I would flash her and it would be over.

"What would I say? Oh by the way...Seth and I got naked together as we smoked a joint last night. Although if I did, he probably wouldn't care at this point anyhow. He would only pay attention to the 'smoked a joint' part, and wonder where his share is." She took another hit. "Come on already...off with those pants mister. I wanna see that cock that Leslie and Tiff told me about."

Damnit. That did it....it sprang back to life after that. I guess I couldn't stall any longer....I mean, she sounded enthused about seeing my schlong. Plus, I could just pass the boner off on the weed later. I unbuttoned my pants and slid them down to my knees, my diving-board hitting air for the first time around her.

"Shit...you're huge!" Her eyes were wide as a barn-owl now. I guess Geno must be pretty tiny if she thinks I'm that big. "Wow, you're so hard too. Is that because of me?" "Yeah...um...and the weed. It makes me kind of horny." That excuse sounded weaker aloud than in my head. "I guess I really like those humongous tits of yours." I started to reach for my pants when she put her hand on mine.

"Wait...what are you doing? I thought you would stay naked since I am too. I mean...we're just having some harmless fun with each other. You like looking at my body, and I like looking at yours. I haven't had anyone look at me in a long time. I enjoy the sensation....if...if that's ok?" Ok?? Preaching to the choir, honey.

"Minor detail though..." I thought I would press my luck. "I'm not looking at your entire nude body though....just your boobs."

"Oh...you're right. Ok...you take your shirt off and I'll take my pants off. Then we'll be even. Totally nude.....until I have to go to work. Deal?" There is a God.

"Deal. Just let me lock the door and turn the sign off. If we're going to hang out naked together, I don't want anyone to interrupt. And....I think I should pour us a drink." It's almost as if this was all her idea.

I walked over to the front door and locked it. Then I turned off the open sign and all of the other neon window signs as well. It was Monday...no one was coming in here now that wasn't already here anyways. I moved over to the bar where Jillian was removing her pants already. She was facing the other way and bending over to pull the pant-legs off. I took pause as I stared at her perfect ass....full, but muscular...two dimples at the base of her spine...and just enough of a natural gap to see her inner pussy lips for a brief second. And I thought my johnson wouldn't get any harder...

"Damn look at that sexy ass! I could almost see your pussy when you bent over." I could be as brazen as I wanted now. I pulled off my shirt and pulled a couple of margarita glasses down from above.

"Almost? What...you weren't paying attention?" She's teasing me now. "Better pay attention this time then. Especially since I've been ogling that thick piece of meat between your legs ever since you took your pants off." And with that, she bent over again. Only this time she reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide open for my viewing pleasure.

"Holy shit...I wasn't expecting that." She was bare....like a newborn baby. Her pussy was so pink and inviting, and I could see her puckered asshole being pulled apart as well. I think rigormortis just set in to my dick.

She blew me an over-the-top, showbiz-type kiss and sat down on the bar stool as I finished making the drinks. She lit up a cigarette, but never stopped following my bobbing wood with her gaze. "I guess we're even now since I seem to be drooling over your fine penis." I'm never going to be able to subside around this girl. I took a deep breath to gain my composure and strolled over beside her, handed her the margarita, and sat down in my chair. I took a solid drink from my cocktail and wiped the froth from my mustache and goatee.

"Can I have a drag off of that, please?" I needed to calm down soon or there might be something else frothy to clean up. She was really starting to make me throb.

"Sure, hon." As she turned to hand me the cigarette, her knee inadvertently smacked against my cock. I about jumped through the roof. "Oh, sorry sweetie. I didn't hurt it did I?" As she said that her hand instinctly cradled my penis out of concern.

"Oh....hey....shit" I sounded like a turrets case. She pulled her hand back away quickly.

"Sorry....habit I guess. I did hurt it then....I feel horrible." She had that look of a nurse waiting for the doctor to say 'jump'.

"No...you didn't hurt it. It....it felt good. You just surprised me." Things were beginning to take a naughty turn here.

"It felt good? My knee.......or my hand?" Now she looked like a hungry lioness.

"Well....both." I took another gulp from the margarita.

"Can....can I touch it again? I promise to be gentle. It's a lot bigger than what I'm used to." How could I say no...

"Only if I can return the favour."

She smiled and grabbed my right hand and guided it to her bulging breast. With her other hand she slowly wrapped her fingers around my shaft. We both paused and felt the other person's heart beat for a moment before continuing. We were eye-locked when her fist started to move up and down, slowing stroking my cock. I moved my other hand to her opposing breast and gently squeezed them both. Jillian took a sharp breath as I began to massage each mound, feeling the deep tissue inside.

"Oh my....this feels so good. Your cock is so fucking hard...mmmm....and you're sending chills from my tits down the rest of my body. Damn, I'm glad I stopped in here tonight." Her breath was starting to pick up as her voice became raspy.

"Me too, Jill....oooh....stroke my cock, baby. I love these tits...can I suck on them?" I was already trying not to come yet. "Fuck...I thought you were never going to ask." She let go of my cock and corralled my head as my mouth found her left nipple.

"Hey....you let go." I whimpered with a mouthful of eraser.

"It's so you can have my undivided attention while licking my titties. Don't worry....you'll need your hands free when I suck your cock in a minute." I just about came on the spot when she said that. She's going to give me head tonight....and I was originally happy just to have her flash me for a minute or so.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jillian's Jugs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds