• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Masturbation Diaries: Stolen Panty

Masturbation Diaries: Stolen Panty

When I was in college it was always exciting to watch the beautiful girls all over campus. Each spring I stayed in a constant state of sexual arousal walking around and marveling at all the wonderful ladies showing themselves in their skimpier clothes in the warmer weather. Needless to say, I found myself masturbating at least a couple times a day every day.

I also have a confession. I used to steal pairs of some of those coed's panties. The simple truth is I stole the first one before I had ever planned on doing it. It just kind of happened. I saw the opportunity and I did it.

Let me set the stage for you here...

We had two laundry rooms in our large dorm. Each of those rooms was on the first floor at either end of the big building and each had twelve washers and I believe eighteen dryers. At busy times like Sunday nights, the demand for machines was high. Also, many people left their laundry unattended because they had better things to do than just sit and wait for it. Only when you waited too long to retrieve you're clothes, you may come to find them removed from the dryer and piled on top of another machine or if you were lucky on a table.

One of those Sunday nights I was studying for a test and did my laundry at the same time. I went back down to get my clothes. When I did I noticed that some girl's things had been removed from the dryer next to mine and placed on top of the machine. More than a little nervously I moved my hand over the small pile of girl's intimates and a pair of light yellow panties fell to the floor. I reached down to pick them up with my hand shaking like crazy.

Honestly, I had no intention of stealing anything. I just wanted to see what those girls' panties looked like up close. When I touched them though I found they were still pleasantly warm. That's when the sudden and unplanned urge to steal a pair of girl's undies hit me. One pair of underwear surely would not be missed I thought. I glanced around the laundry room, saw that no one was near or looking in my direction so I took the new-looking yellow panties and stuffed them in the front pocket of my jeans.

My heart was pounding and my knees were trembling as I made my way back to my dorm room with my own laundry and the secret contraband gently warming my thigh from inside my pocket. The whole walk back I was sure any moment a voice would call out behind me..."Hey that guy just stole my underwear!" But no alarm was raised and I made it safely back to my room. I shut the door and leaned my back against it, breathing deep but ragged.

As my roommates were out for the evening I conveniently had the room to myself.

I put down my laundry basket, got undressed quickly and pulled the skimpy yellow panties from my jeans then lay down on my bed. I put the panties around my quickly stiffening hard-on and. oh man, they were still so warm! As that exquisite warmth radiated up and down my full length, I tried to imagine which beautiful girl from my dorm they belonged to. I imagined one coed after another that I had fantasized over before. Only now I envisioned each one respectively wearing the yellow undies.

I was as hard as ever!

I stroked the soft material all over my erect, swollen penis. The feeling of the lacy cotton underwear moving up and down on my cock enjoined with the excitement of the illicit transgression I was committing was too much to bear and I felt my pleasure mounting quickly, too quickly, and with a strong body shudder, I ejaculated for what seemed like forever into the soft, warm material.

By the time I had recovered, I heard someone outside the door and quickly pulled up my pants. I didn't know where to hide the cum-soaked panties so I just stuffed the panty under my mattress. After a few moments of silence I went to look out the door and didn't see anyone. I closed the door and this time leaned against it with a huge sated grin on my face.

I finally went back to my desk and hit the textbooks for the rest of the evening, satisfied and refreshed.

Because of the stress of exam week I suppose I actually forgot about the panties. But I did pull them out later and used them for another good jerk before finally stashing them in the trash.

But I was hooked!

That may have been the first pair of girls panties I had ever stolen, but it certainly wasn't the last. As over the course of the next several months I developed a routine of stealing a fresh pair of girl's panties every chance I got. The laundry rooms were the perfect place to score as girls were always starting their laundry and then get distracted, leaving their stuff sitting out forever. As my panty poaching went on I found a selection of ever racier and skimpier items. Each coed seemed to have her own intimate style and surprisingly some of those who were the most conservative on the outside, were the sexiest underneath. Yes, I did start matching some of the underwear to their owners, either by recognizing other clothes in the piles on the tables or actually seeing them load the dryer and leave, leaving me to my fetish of copping a pair or two.

I remember one night there must have been a dozen girls doing their laundry. I had my choice of fresh batches of underwear in several of the dryers and piles on the tables. At one point when it was only me in the room I walked from one dryer to another and pulled out at least one pair of panties from each. Before I knew it I had a generous collection of thongs, bikini panties and plain white cotton panties. I had them tucked in my pockets or down the front of my pants. Just the idea of stealing panties was mentally intoxicating and so erotic. It was the erotic thoughts of the girls that had worn the panties that had me back in my dorm room using them to stroke my hard cock. That particular night I lay out the wadded up panties on my bed to admire all the different styles and prints. There were thirteen in all. The styles ranged from cotton whites to satiny thongs, from plain white to even a pair in zebra print!

I got completely naked and laid down taking all of those soft sexy panties and rubbed them all over my body. I put a couple pairs around my hard cock and began to stroke slowly. Then I closed my eyes and began to fantasize I was making it with one girl or another in the dorm. I started moaning as the soft sexy material massaged my balls and stroked my cock. I had so come to love the sensation a panty teased orgasm brought on. I'd push and pull my cock with one panty covered hand, and gently squeeze my balls, covered with another. Eventually I moved my hand faster up and down my throbbing shaft and as my orgasm approached I knelt on the bed and aimed my cock at the pile of the remaining panties on my bed. I squeezed my balls a bit tighter and through squinted eyes I watched as spurt after spurt of white, thick, heavy cum streamed and splattered across all the panties.

Oh so satisfying a night!

Another late night I was extra horny again and went down to steal a pair of panties from an unsuspecting coed's laundry. When I got there though I didn't find any clothes sitting out on a machine or a table. I was rather dejected, but as I walked around past the dryers I had an idea. I opened one dryer and found it full of colorful garments. I could tell right away they belonged to a female and from the looks of things she did her laundry very rarely. There must have been three or four weeks of underwear and other intimate garments in there. Suddenly I had the feeling I was being watched. Glancing around, I saw I was indeed being watched. A girl had walked in and was looking at me as she emptied her dirty laundry into a washer.

I knew her. It was Amy and she was in my English Lit class.

As I stood there in front of the dryer, I peered back and found her looking at me sort of out of her side view. If I didn't know better I would have sworn she had figured out what I was doing. More than slightly concerned I moved away from the dryer and a bit closer toward the door.

While I debated on whether to quietly flee...

"Excuse me, do you want any help?" Amy had turned toward me.

"Err, uh, what?" I replied awkwardly.

"You were looking at the dryers. Do you need a dryer and not want to touch a girl's things?"

What? I actually wanted to touch those 'girl's things'. Had she found me out and was just teasing me?

"We all do it. I mean, take clothes out to make room ours. Here..." With that she walked over and went to a dryer just next to the one I had been staring at, opened the door and scooped out all the clothes. She turned and laid them on the table. "There you go. Now you don't have to feel bad about touching a girl's intimate things."

"Uh, yeah, thanks." I stammered even more.

"You're welcome. Besides these are my clothes anyway." She smiled up at me so cutely and then walked back to finish putting her other clothes in the washer. "There were not enough washers the first time I came down so I did my whites first."

"Yeah, it gets crowded down here sometimes." I commented, still feeling awkward and not just a little bit guilty.

But Amy was a very cute brunette. I'd definitely noticed her a lot in class. It didn't seem as if she had noticed me though, but she was friendly at least. But she wasn't aware that I didn't feel bad about touching a girl's 'intimate things'. On the contrary, touching was the least of what I did with a girl's underwear!

As she stood there at the washer I had already been aroused from the thought of pinching another pair of sexy panties, but looking at her actually had me really going. She was such a hot girl!

"Damn!" I heard the exclamation.

I must have jumped a foot in the air as looked at Amy.

"I forgot my laundry soap." She said and then turned to me. "Don, do you have any extra I can borrow?"

My jaw opened silently as my hard-on pressed into the table between us. She did recognize me after all!

"Uh, no, sorry." I uttered sounding like some stupid kid I thought to myself.

"Oh well, I guess I'll have to go back up and get mine. Thanks anyway." With that she headed out of the room, but before she did I got an excellent view of her taut backside in that pair of faded denim shorts she wore so well.

My cock swelled in my own shorts and pressed still harder into the side of the table. That made me look down, and lo and behold what should I find? There on top of the pile of Amy's laundry was a cute light green and cream colored cotton bikini-style pair of panties with a cute little satin flower and pink bow in the center. (Yes, even after all these years I can plainly still see every detail of those panties!)

I held my breath and looked toward the door. No one was coming in. I knew I shouldn't, it was just too obvious, Amy having just been there. But that sexy pair being so conveniently on top of the pile was irresistible. I couldn't resist so I exhaled and then took a deep breath. Looking toward the door the whole time I reached out and pinched the dainty pair of underwear between two fingers and swiftly snatched it off the pile of clothes. I stood there with a raging hard-on still pressed into the table and the panties dangling at my side.

I looked again at the door so sure that any second Amy would come walking back in and catch me with her 'intimate things' in my hand. I stood there stock still, barely breathing by then. Still no one came in. Finally, I balled the panties up and covertly stuffed them in my pocket.

I swiftly walked around the table, out of the laundry room and down the hall to the elevators. About then the first elevator doors opened and out came Amy.

"Oh, all done for now?"

"Yes, uh, yes and thank you again." I said as she stepped past me with her bottle of liquid laundry soap in hand.

"No problem. You're welcome." She gave me that cute smile again and walked back down the hall to the laundry room.

It turned out to be the coolest feeling and made me so much harder to have her be that close and only I knew I had her pilfered panties in my pocket the whole time. Damn yes! I had my prize and I nearly couldn't wait until I got back to my room this time. I rubbed my cock through my shorts nearly the whole ride up in the elevator.

Once in my dorm room I pulled Amy's underwear out of my pocket and unfolded them very carefully as if they were a fragile package. I felt my heart pounding hard as I looked down at the panties I had just stolen. I wondered what Amy would think of her missing panty being the object of a fellow classmate's masturbatory lust? I don't know, but my erection hurt in the confines my shorts. By pure instinct, I unzipped them and they dropped to my feet.

It was time to masturbate.

My cock was already throbbing. I was so horny just from looking at and touching those skimpy panties. I moved my hand toward my cock and let out a muffled kind of moan as I anticipated that first touch. Picking up the panties with my other hand I moved them to very, very lightly brush the underside of my cock. At that first contact, I rolled my eyes shut and put my head back, my mouth wide open.

What a feeling!

As luck would have it they were still warm so I spent a moment enjoying the thought of where these had been maybe as recently as that very day. I immediately imagined she had just peeled the sexy panties from her downy soft muff. I began picturing her giving herself a little rub down there. I saw the cute girl in my mind as she masturbated for me in that very underwear.

Very slowly I began an easy, steady thrusting motion with my hips. Up and back, up and back my cock just barely touching the panties I could feel my hard-on grow even firmer and my balls tighten up. There was something completely different about this time around than the other panty jerk sessions I had had before. I mean, it was oh so extra good. Since she had practically given them to me I think it made experience much more erotic. I inhaled deeply, hoping by some strange, mystical power a part of her would become a part of me. Closer and closer I got high on the feel of her panties and the fantasy of her being there with me. My hips thrust forward and the panties slid down my hard length, further and faster.

In no time I was just about at that point of no return. I narrowed my eyes and aimed my cock upward as if I was impaling Amy's deliciously wet pussy as she stood there before me. Within another few seconds I was so ready to cum. I proceeded to turn the crotch of the panties inside out and rubbed the head of my cock against the cottony crotch as I continued pumping my shaft with the other. I felt that familiar twitch in my balls. Looking down at the panties in my hand I focused on them, the crotch smeared with my pre-cum already. I envisioned I was rubbing up against what that thin piece of material did each time she wore them.

A new immediate heat shot through my body and I exploded!

I watched as the first spurt of my cum shot over its intended target and onto my desk, but each subsequent spurt landed directly into the crotch of Amy's panties, in my mind, it was her warm, wet waiting pussy. I fell to my knees and slowly stroked my cock some more until the last dribble of my cum oozed out onto the pretty satin flower on the underwear.

I had never made my panty fetish so personal. I'm also not so sure I came on a pair of panties as much as I did that day. It was one hell of a cum to say the least. So much so I couldn't bear to part with those panties. I used them a couple more times to my pleasure and even clandestinely washed them after they got too full of cum and proceeded to use them a few more times after that.

When I saw Amy in class the next week I was so self-conscious that she would know I had taken her panties. But it didn't stop me from getting another boner when she smiled back at me as I sat across from her.

A few months later I finally stopped my stealthy passion. I halted my panty poaching after I overheard a girl tell her friends that some "asshole" had stolen her panties from the laundry room the day before and it left her with bras that didn't match anything else. My mind was working overtime as I knew I was obviously the 'asshole' as I had taken three pairs out of one dryer and had a good cum all over them. She went on and on about how pissed she was and how she even went commando a couple days as she needed to wear those unmatched bras but couldn't herself to wear a panty that didn't match.

Although I had had some of my best masturbation ever with stolen panties I knew it was prudent to stop before my luck ran out and I got caught.

So for all the college coeds who have occasionally lost or misplaced their panties while in the dorms, now you know that your underwear wasn't always 'eaten' by the dryer. They were likely stolen by some horny guy living down the hall from you who used them in ways you'd never expect or maybe care not to have known about.

------------------------------------

Local News Flash — A young man from the local college is facing jail time after being caught stealing women's undergarments from a dormitory laundry. It was a line-up unlike any other as police asked women in the coed dormitory to come identify their underwear on Friday. Investigators say so far they have had a limited number of victims come forward. "We're just hoping to have more potential victims identified and have them claim their intimate items," said a police spokesperson. "It will make our case much stronger."

A female college freshman who lives in the high-rise dorm said she was doing her laundry last month when she came back to find she was missing a total of eight pairs of panties. She found out other residents in the complex had had similar disappearances, the spokesman said. But the clincher to the arrest was when the woman's more pricey panties started disappearing from the laundry room and she became her own detective. She reportedly rigged up a camera and caught her fellow student on tape stealing her and another woman's underwear. The alleged victim said her underwear had been disappearing for over two months according to the report..."I noticed underwear missing a little at a time. You don't notice until there's a bunch gone and you don't have enough to get you through the week. I caught him red-handed. He puts his hand in the dryer and then you see him stuff something down the front of his pants, and run over to the door."

Deputies searched the man's dorm room and found a number of pairs of women's panties hidden under his mattress and in his desk drawer. In his wardrobe they found two boxes of underwear. "He had numerous undergarments of all shapes and sizes throughout his bedroom," the spokesman said. "No doubt there are many other victims and probably a lot of unreported thefts."

It is suspected the perpetrator entered the dormitory laundry on numerous occasions, stole the panties from dryers and took them back to his dorm room and masturbated with them. Our source also states the man was swabbed for his DNA to see if it indeed it matches stains on the women's underwear found under his mattress.

Footnote: A 26-year-old police officer was arrested for theft and suspended after he allegedly stole 25 pairs of the panties being held for evidence in the original investigation. The officer is suspected of stealing the underwear before turning them into the department. He reportedly first denied the charges, but changed his statement and admitted to stealing the women's panties after he also was caught on camera, this time at police headquarters. According to our source he was not caught stealing the panties but was caught on the video masturbating with them in one of the investigation rooms. A police spokesman commented his offenses were reprehensible and involved a "very serious breach of trust and a flagrant abuse of authority." A police psychologist was quoted as saying both men are two examples of a larger population of males that do the same thing, steal and ejaculate on women's underwear. She says it allows them a "sense of non-consenting sexual access." The one victim was separately quoted as saying about her panty assailants, "I hope they both get the help they need. Because apparently they need some."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Masturbation Diaries: Stolen Panty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds