• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Landlord's Rent Ch. 02

A Landlord's Rent Ch. 02

The following story is meant to be enjoyed as a part of erotic fiction ONLY. If you are a kind of reader who gets offended by violence against women & does not like non-consensual erotica, DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING STORY. The following story is not meant to advocate violence against woman.

I would love to hear from all of you about any positive/negative comments about this story.

Please email me at the address in my profile or you can send me an anonymous message through the link at the end of the story.

I would suggest that you FIRST read the chapter 1 of this story for the background info on this saga.

Basically this story is about the exploitation of Jim's family by a landlord for his perverted sexual needs. The landlord, Frank, has just ass-fucked Jim's helpless wife, Anna, and is now lusting for more. Jim's younger sister, Mary, is about to enter the scene…

* * * * *

The landlord was lazily lying on top of Anna with his limp cock still inside her aching & abused ass. He was hugging her body tight as if it was his sexual toy. Anna was crying. A pervert bastard was lying on her sweaty back with his cock still inside her ass. He was still groping her sore breasts & pussy. She was desperate to get him off her back. Her wish was fulfilled as she heard her sister-in-law's voice in the other room.

"Hi Jim! I am back home for the holidays! Where is Anna?" asked Mary.

"Uh uh! She is not at home yet! She is out shopping", lied .Jim. After hearing all the voices in the outside room, Frank took out his cock from Anna's ass. Leaving the exhausted Anna he opened the door slightly to see what the commotion was all about. He saw a dark haired tall girl who was nearly the same age as Anna's 18 years, probably a little younger. When he saw the young sister-in-law of Anna he immediately got a hard on. He was scanning the petite & curvy body of Mary. He was simply leering at the big-breasted sister of his tenant. An evil plan begins to emerge in his mind.

He closed the door & went back to Anna, who was trying to get to her feet. "Ooooh! You have such a sexy sister-in-law!" Frank whispered. "What? You stay away from her! I will kill you if you lay a hand on her!" threatened Anna. Frank gave her a tight slap & started to grope her body. He pinched her nipples & ass very hard. "Shut up! You bitch! I am in command here! I was just making an innocent comment!" said Frank in an innocent way. He released her & started to wear his clothes. "I will return tomorrow because I have the right to fuck you every weekend for a month!" threatened frank.

Frank discreetly came out of the room. "Hi Jim!" said Frank. Frank was caught unaware by Frank's voice. Frank was now leering at Mary from close quarters. Mary didn't like Frank the moment she saw him. "I have done the plumbing job you told me to do. I must admit I had some difficulty in SCREWING the nail at first, but it became a lot easier after the first few hammerings. But what the heck? I am your landlord. I am supposed to take good care of you & your family." said Frank with an innocent voice. "So, you are Jim's sister. You are a beautiful woman. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy!" said Frank. Mary's face flushed with embarrassment. "Oh! I don't have a boyfriend. And I would appreciate it if you don't get personal, Mr. Anderson!" Mary said in defiant tone. She was despising the landlord's gaze with each passing second. "Ha ha! You have got spunk. Sorry about that." Frank said. Now, Frank was determined to screw the bitch & show her who is the boss.

"Ok, Jim! I will be leaving for now. I will return tomorrow night to plumb the leaking tap tomorrow. I am a little exhausted by today's WORK. I was only able to fix it from behind today. I WILL MAKE SURE TO HAMMER & FIX IT FROM THE FRONT by tomorrow!!" said Frank in a mocking voice. He brushed past Mary on his way out making sure his arm touched Mary's left breast.

After he was gone Mary said in a disgusted voice "He is not a nice man! You should not mix with him too much, Jim."

Jim just nodded his head. "Why don't you go to the guest room & freshen up. Anna should be back from shopping anytime now. Mary went to the guest room to freshen up. Jim quickly went to his room to check up on Anna. He was shocked to see her. She was just about finishing putting on some clothes. He could see her face full of tears, sweat & semen. He quickly hugged her. Anna began crying. "Oh! He was so horrible. He humiliated me. He treated me like a dog. I am not sure if I can cope with it. Did you hear that he was going to come again tomorrow? Oh god! He is going to humiliate me once again!" screamed Anna. Jim could smell Frank all over Anna's Face & hair. He hugged her tightly. "Let us get you cleaned up. Mary is here. She should not know about this." said Jim. He took his wife to the bathroom & took off all her clothes. Then he began to bathe her. He was scrubbing each part of her body as if to remove the last of his landlord's smell from his darling wife's body. He could see the bite marks on the ass & breasts of his wife. He was just getting VERY HORNY at the thought of his wife's most private parts being abused by that brute of a man. He could see her ass was red with sever humping they had got from the landlord's cock. He was hugging his wife to lessen the pain & humiliation she had gone through in the past few hours. He could not understand fully his arousal!! Did he like his wife being sodomized by another man? He stripped off his clothes. "What are you doing Jim?" asked Anna. "I am trying to lessen your pain." saying that Jim started to put his cock inside Anna's pussy. "Nooo! I am not ready for this! What are you doing? Get off me!" Anna screamed. But Jim ignored her. He started humping her. He was kissing & sucking her abused breasts. Anna was crying. She could not believe her rape had aroused her husband. She just gave up all struggles while her body was abused for the second time in the space of a few hours. The only difference was her own husband was raping her. She felt as if she was going to die. Meanwhile Jim was now humping like crazy. He was doing this partly out of anger. He wanted to believe that he could undo his wife's rape & humiliation by fucking her brains out. He started to release his seed into his wife's womb. In a way he was glad that his wife had not been pussy fucked by his landlord. He wanted to make her pregnant before his landlord could do that. He just drained himself inside his wife's tormented vagina. Both of them were wet with sweat & the water falling on them from the shower. Finally He dried her off & put a dressing gown on his wife & lifted her. He gently laid her on the bed. His wife was in complete shock. She could not believe this was happening to her. She was also very angry. "You really think that forcing yourself on me has reversed my rape by Frank? You are more pathetic than Frank!" lashed out Anna. Frank was just in a dazed state. He finally realized what he had done. He broke down. "I am soo sorry, honey! I couldn't bear you being fucked by that bastard! I was simply getting my frustration out on you! Please forgive me!" said Frank in a hopeless voice. But Frank was not sure if he had been entirely truthful with her. He had been aroused when he had heard his wife screaming from the abuse she had been getting from the landlord. Jim had been a very conservative man. He had all these pent up sexuality bottled up inside him. His parents had tried to bring him up in a very conservative way. He thought that all these years of his frustrations had been partly responsible for his recent behavior. He just cleared all this thoughts from his mind & started to pacify his suspicious & distraught wife to no avail.

He gave her a sleeping pill. He knew she needed a good night's sleep to lessen her trauma. He went out of the room after closing the door.

He was just pondering as to the recent turnoff events when he was broken from his stupor by the arrival of his sister. "Hi bro! Where is my darling sister-in-law? ", Enquired Mary. "Oh she has gone to sleep as she was not feeling well!" Lied Jim. "Oh! I hope she is ok!" said a concerned Mary. "I am going out for a while. I will be back in a few hours! said Jim. Jim just wanted to get some air, as he was feeling very distraught at the recent turn of events. He went out of the apartment.

Mary was just flicking through various TV channels when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door & saw Frank. She watched him coming towards her with unease. She despised the man. "Oh! Miss Anderson! I forgot to give the rent receipt to Jim. Where is he?" enquired Frank knowing fully well that Jim was not at home. "Oh! He went out just a few minutes ago. He will be back in an hour or two!" Said Anna. "Oh well! You can take the receipt! Here take it!" saying this Frank started to hand the receipt to Mary on her hand. He touched her hand for as long as he could. Mary quickly withdrew his hand from hers. "Uh! Thanks Mr. Anderson!" mumbled Mary. "No problem. My pleasure! As I am here, I think I will fix the leaking tap in your bathroom!" said Frank all the while undressing Mary with his eyes & imaging what her body would be like under the SHORT & LESS THAN KNEE HIGH silk nightie she was wearing. He could see the outline of her enormous breasts & the cleavage through the thin silky nightie she was wearing. She was looking very sexy as she tried to flick her still wet hair. As far as Frank was concerned, Mary was RIPE FOR PLUCKING.

"Leaking tap? I didn't see it leaking when I went in to have a bath!!" questioned Mary. She knew that Frank was leering lustfully after breasts. She immediately folded her hands covering her chest. "Not leaking! What the hell? Let me take a look!" saying that Frank started to go inside the guest room. Mary tried to stop him, but in vain. She followed him inside the bathroom. "Look, that tap on the bath tub is leaking! Take a look!" said Frank. Mary bent to inspect the tap. Frank now had full view of her ass, which was partly covered by the less than knee-high nightie of Mary. He could see the lower end of her ass. While she was inspecting the tap, he quickly removed his pants & underwear. He quickly came close to her from behind. He started to bring the tip of his cock close to Mary's ass. He suddenly grabbed her breasts from behind & started to rub his rock hard cock on the half naked ass of Mary. He could feel the fabric of her panties on his throbbing cock.

Mary screamed. "What the hell are you doing Mr. Anderson? LET GO OF ME! LET GO OF ME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BREASTS? OOOOOOH! OH GOD!! PLEASE DON"T PINCH THEM! NOOOOOO! WHAT ARE YOU RUBBING ON MY ASS?" screamed Mary with a pleading & stunned look. She kicked his feet & was somehow able to break free from the iron grip of her tormentor. When she finally turned around & saw the waist down naked body of the landlord, she was overcome with fear. She could see his eyes that were watching every part of her body with LUST. "I am going to call my sister-in-law & tell her about the kind of pervert asshole you really are!" screamed Mary in a threatening voice.

"Ooooh! I am sooo scared!!! You really think I am scared of your slut of a sister-in-law. Why, I just ass-fucked her a few hours ago! Let me do that to you too! YOU WILL LIKE IT, you bitch!!!" laughed Frank. "You are a liar! Anna would never allow herself to be violated & humiliated by a son-of-a-bitch like YOU!!" screamed Anna. She immediately started to run towards the door. Frank immediately grabbed her from behind & started to beat her on her back with his fists. He grabbed her hair violently & kicked her on her ass with his knees. He ripped her nightie off her body. She was in her panties now, as she was wearing no bra. She started to scream for Anna.

Suddenly the door opened & Anna walked in on the impending rape of her sister-in-law …

To be continued …

Any Suggestions/Comments would be most welcome …

Your Horny Replies/Complaints keep motivating me to write stories like these which arouse/disgust you :=)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Landlord's Rent Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds