• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Long Live The Kinky

Long Live The Kinky

The Beginning

Juan Lopez is descended from 17th century Mexicans living very well in what later became California. His ancestors, like the Native Americans lost ever thing to America's so called Manifest Destiny, the policy that allowed the US Government to force land grab treaties on western tribes full of broken promises.. A bloody war changed México's US border allowing space for New Mexico, Texas and southern California.

The bitter feelings toward the US passed down thru generations and,right or wrong, became the rationale for Juan to build a drug empire feeding American's insatiable desire for marijuana. His network operated world wide and netted him billions, stashed in off shore banks,

His lovely wife Anna Maia geve birth to three sons and two daughters. He planned to retire in luxury, breaking his empire into three more or less equal segments for his sons to operate.

All was going as planned until an unspeakable tragedy changed his life forever. His entire family vacationed often at a private beach side stockade on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. The luxurious accommodations were in keeping with his wealth and included an airstrip, hanger and fueling station for his pair of twin engine 12 passenger jet airplanes. It was common for Juan to send his family ahead of his departure. There always seemed to be some urgent business mater demanding his attention,

The plane carrying his wife, mother and father and his five children encountered an unexpected fierce thunder storm and crashed in the Pacific Ocean. Neither bodies nor the plane were recovered. A massive sea and air search turned up only a small oil slick which may or may not have been from the plane.

Juan was devastated and came to believe it was God's punishment for his life of crime. He sold his entire operation to his biggest rival for 5 billion dollars cash and moved to southern California the land if his ancestors. His accumulated wealth totaled in excess of 20 billion dollars.

He set about trying to correct the wrongs of his life. He secretly funded drug rehabilitation clinics throughout California. He produced a dramatic real life film on the evils of drug abuse and sent copies to every high school in the state.

Educational endeavors became his passion. He decided to build and fund a small university dedicated to two disciplines, the love of the land practiced by his ancestors and the technology boom sweeping the nation.

He founded California Environmental and Technology Institute and hand picked liberal men and women to its first Board of Regents. Together they formed the basic educational principles still in effect to this day. A grueling enrollment process weeded out all but 750 of the brightest highly motivated young men and women.

His plan is now a rousing success. His college is home to a select group of intelligent, motivated students out to make the world a better place. It includes .sexually adventurous men and women students and faculty members. Gays. bi-sexuals and lesbians enjoy freedom seldom seen at traditional universities. They live openly without fear.

The young, inexperienced lesbians and bi women gravitate to history professor Dawn Washington, a black native of South Africa and her Caucasian partners for life cheerleader coach Gwen Johnson.

Dawn, a confirmed lesbian and Gwen, a bisexual met 15 years ago. Both love young women and have no problem forming intimate relationships from the arrival of beautiful adventuresome lesbians and bisexuals each year.

Gwen has been at CETI a year longer then Dawn. The administration knew and did not judge sexual orientation, Dawn was hired after an impressive interview and her remarkable educational time at USC where she earned her MA degree in four years.

The administration asked Gwen to show Dawn around the campus and help her acclimate to her surroundings. They immediately formed a spiritual attraction that soon turnd to love.

After a long day of sightseeing and shopping they became very friendly. Like giddy teenagers they could not keep their wandering hands off each other, constantly patting the other's back, touching their arms and walking with their arms around each other.

They arrived at Gwen's apartment late in the day.

At the urging of Gwen, Dawn agreed to spend the night and change into more comfortable attire from Gwen's wardrobe rather then go to her own apartment and change, saving time better spent together.

Dawn removed her clothing with Gwen looking on. She could not help starring at her perfectly formed 37" breasts with just a hint of the scar where implants were inserted. Gwen marveled at her hour glass figure. Her flat stomach accentuated her 23" waist curving to her plumb 36" ass. She loved the way her afro framed her beautiful face and deep dark penetrating eyes.

Gwen removed her clothing. Dawn was stunned at the sight of her marvelous 40" breasts, flat 23" waist and plump 36" ass. She has long natural golden hair, blue eyes and well toned muscular legs, arms and shoulders. She is competitive in many sports including soccer, soft ball and basketball. She loves being in the company athletic women. Just after her 18th birthday she entered her first lesbian affair with her soccer coach, age 30. The intense affair lasted several weeks. They met every night and Gwen leaned all she knows about lesbian sex from her patient coach.

The two beauties stood close and explored each other's body for several minutes. The aroma of sweet pussy juice grew stronger. They starred longingly at each other and saw only love in each other's eyes.

They embraced tightly and kissed fervently. Their open mouths led to a fierce tongue battle.

They fell to the bed side-by-side. Dawn fondled Gwen's massive breasts rubbing her hard nipples between her pointer finger and thumb. Gwen caressed Dawn's firm breasts and palmed her nipples.

Dawn forced Gwen to her back and kissed her lips hard, then kissed and tongued her ears. She ran her hands thru her long beautiful hair and sucked her neck leaving a hickey. She tongued down thru her breast valley to her navel probing the knot leaving a pool of saliva.

She licked a zigzag pattern over her tight tummy. Gwen rocked her hips as Dawn's soft tongue drove her crazy. Unprepared for Dawn's next move she went out of her mind when Dawn licked her thighs lapping up pussy juices that continually flowed down her legs. She looked directly in Gwen's eyes when she swallowed her elixir.

Dawn cleaned both her thighs and moved to her feet. She licked both feet and between each toe. When she licked the bottom of her feet, Gwen went nuts from the intense tickling and begged her to stop. She was relived when Dawn stopped and aroused when she sucked every toe like little cocks.

Dawn slowly moved up to Gwen's pussy starring into her loving eyes as she neared her nirvana.

Something clicked in their minds and they knew their actions did not draw only from their passions. It came from deep in their hearts moved by the intense love they feel for each other.

They often looked back fondly on their first sex as the beginning of their partnership.

Dawn looked at Gwen's glistening pussy with light blond stubble she would shave off later. She opened wide and her lips surrounded her mound. Gwen's outer lips parted as Dawn's curled tongue entered far into her pussy. Gwen moaned contentedly and rubbed her hands in Dawn's soft afro.

Her ecstasy reached a new level when Dawn inserted two fingers into her vaginal opening, pursed her lips around her clit and jabbed repeatedly. Sporadic sparks throughout her body ignited a fire in her soul. Gwen's pre-orgasmic sensation build to a crescendo. She howled as multi-orgasmic waves rocked her body. Orgasm followed orgasm. Hot juice shot from her pussy overflowing Dawn's mouth, covering her face and breasts.

As she calmed, Dawn retrieved the last trickle of her nectar and shared it in a sloppy kiss.

The kiss grew passionate and Gwen slowly moved to Dawn's pussy. She lifted her legs high asking Dawn to spread and hang on for the ride of her life.

The move gave Gwen perfect access to her pussy and asshole and she planned to make good use of both. She tongued Dawn's navel and licked thru the slit of her pussy to her rose bud, back and forth several times. Dawn lurched each time Gwen's hot tongue touched her pussy or asshole. Pussy juice flowed constantly, giving Gwen the lubrication she needed. She kissed Dawn's anal ring and forced her tongue into her asshole.

Dawn relaxed her sphincter allowing Gwen's tongue deep in her bowels. After inserting two fingers in her asshole she moved to Dawn's pussy. She purred and lapped like a cat drinking milk. Dawn smiled and purred back. "Eat more my little pussy cat." she laughed.. "I have just begun to feast lover," Gwen chuckled.

The humor reduced the tension. Gwen relaxed in the joy of Gwen's tongue action in her pussy and the fingers fucking her ass.

Gwen added a third finger and plowed Dawn's ass hard. Dawn fought to calm her passion slowly moving beyond her control. She enjoyed Gwen's actions too much to orgasm too soon,

When Gwen inserted two fingers into her vaginal opening she felt Dawn's G-spot and rubbed the tiny nub. Dawn's ejaculates build rapidly pressing for release.

Dawn managed to hold on until Gwen lapped her clit. Dawn's stored energy exploded as vast quantities of her ejaculate spurted continuously drowning Gwen from head to toe. Dawn's clear liquid dripped from Gwen's face and poured over her massive breasts like a waterfall.

They loved the strong aromatic odder in the room and breathed deeply resting in each others arms. "I love you so much and never want to loose you," Gwen told Dawn. "I love you very much Gwen and promise we will never part."

They formed a pact allowing each all the casual sex they wanted, and to always trust it would not come between them.

Gwen shared her apartment with Dawn for two years while their dream home was under construction. They packed in moved n during summer recess. The home stood on two acres carved from a wooded area. Only small trees that could be replanted were removed. The home has a large kitchen and dinning room. It has a well stocked bar near the kidney shaped pool. Beautiful gardens border the outer pool deck. Large trees shade the front lawn and the house in the afternoon. There are four bedrooms with convenient showers for their frequent overnight guests.

The master bed room includes two walk in closets and twin make up tables with lighted mirrors.

A large window offers a spectacular view of the forest and distant mountains. At sunrise, rejuvenating light flows thru the window bathing the lovers in a lovely wake up call.

They celebrated every anniversary anxiously awaiting the freshmen class sure to include young lesbians eager to learn from their History Professor and Cheerleader Coach.

The 15th anniversary dawned like all the others. It promised to be another eventful year.

*

Author's note: The following 9 part series follows the lives of many lesbian lovers and one remarkable man. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed telling their stories.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Long Live The Kinky

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 780 milliseconds