• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rose and Her Father

Rose and Her Father

Note: The following story is not meant to condemn nor condone Incest but to simply explore sexual arousal from such acts. All characters are of legal ages and completely fictional.

*

Rose was 21 with a perfectly curved body giant tits perfect ass gorgeous hair and beautiful chestnut colored eyes. She was of Indian descent and had the characteristics associated with the ethnic group. Rose was adopted after her parents' mysterious death and her father was more Caucasian in appearance, he was tall compared to her average height with muscles and all with she always found herself staring and aroused by his body but did not make any move even as she got older.

One night it was during the summer in their house in Maine she had been out drinking with friends and wobbled in through the door shitfaced, her father's image popped into her mind, since he was really the only family she knew she felt close and trusting to him but had never thought about him this way before she felt wet just at the thought of him.

Dad: Rose why are you home so late?

Rose: drinking I'm fine don't worry.

Dad: alright alright you know I just worry a little bit.

Rose: Im just gonna sleep on the couch out here I can't climb the stairs.

Dad: Alright good night.

In the mourning she felt the biggest shock of her life when she woke up buck naked in her father's bed with him on top of her! "Had he taken me up and fucked me in my sleep? Holy Shit!"

He woke up to find that she woke up. He felt so ashamed that before she even opened her mouth he fell apart and started crying on her. Dad: Im sorry honey your just so fucking hot I couldn't take it anymore Im just a stupid retard pervert!

She started rubbing his head Rose: it's okay dad ill forgive you to be honest there's been many times where I have been tempted to do the thing to you.

Dad: Really?

Rose: Shit yes I mean look it you you're in your like fifties and still look hotter than most other guys I've seen.

At this point he took his clothes off and took right to eating her pussy. Rose: oh yeah daddy right there.

He kept going faster until she had to cum on his face. To return the favor she started sucking his cock he immediately began to moan. Dad: Oh yeahhh Rosy baby yeahhhh take that cock.

This motivated her to go faster and faster until she took it all the way down to his ball and gave deep throat. Soon he shot sperm down her throat and she swallowed it and spit out his dick.

She became so aroused when she finished she pushed him down off guard and rode his cock in a cowgirl position.

Rose: OH GOD! DADDY I LOVE YOUR COCK!! AW FUCK, SHIT!!!

Rose rode her father's cock like she was on a pogo stick until she cam and collapsed.

Her father sat up and began sucking on her nipples to get her going. Once she was more focused aware he got on top of her ready to go again and she wrapped her legs around him as he thrust into her cunt.

She began to scream as he pumped in and out faster and harder. Dad: Yeah baby you like that cock? He whispered, Rose simply responded with several grunts.

A few minutes he blurted out "I've got to cum" two seconds later he pulled out and exploded and all over sexy body.

They both collapsed huffing and puffing all the energy drained, Rose and her father together both said "awesome."

Later that night they were on the couch in the living room watching the tape of Rose being fucked by her father in her sleep because he said that he had filmed it. As she watched the tape some of the feelings from that night came back to her from memory, soon her lust overcame her and she reached down her jeans to masturbate. Her father turned and noticed, so he reached down pulled her hand out and started fingering her pussy this sudden surprise sent her quickly to an orgasm.

Dad: Yeah you like daddy to play with your clit bitch?

Rose: yeahh, fuck yeah.

He got up took her pants off for a better view and began to also finger her ass at the same time.

This extra arousal pushed her to another orgasm. She became so hot she pulled him up to her bedroom took the rest of her clothes off and pleaded for him to fuck her "doggy style."

He happily agreed and hurriedly shed his clothes and stuck his cock in her ass.

As he pumped his cock more she started screaming.

Rose: YEAH DADDY FUCK MY ASS! YES MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!!

He cam in her ass and as he pulled out they deliberately fell to the floor and assumed the position of 69.

The Multiple orgasms expressed then and previously gave them both a sense of relief to be released of the temptation withheld for so long toward the other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rose and Her Father

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds