• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jim Goes to Boot Camp

Jim Goes to Boot Camp

1234

This story is a work of fiction. It's about an 18 year old boy named Jim (my alter ego) who gets himself in a bit of trouble and ends up in a juvenile boot camp. The story describes Jim's entrance physical exam as it is given by a female doctor and nurse.

Please let me know what you think.

------------------------------------------

Jim was silent as he waited with his mother. Normally he wouldn't want to spend this much time with her. He'd much rather be having fun with his friends. But that's exactly what got him into trouble. He realized that his time with her, or for that matter, anyone that he knew, was very limited. His 90 day sentence in this juvenile boot camp was about to begin, and once it did he wouldn't be allowed contact with anyone on the outside.

There were still 2 other late-teenage boys in the waiting room, both of them silently waiting with their parents. Jim nervously looked at the clock on the wall and realized that it had been just over an hour since the inner doors to the facility were last opened and the previous boy was taken inside. There wasn't much to do in the waiting room. His mother had already filled out all of the required paperwork, which included a detailed medical history. All he could do now was to wait until his name was called and it was his turn to go inside.

A few short minutes later, the double doors leading inside were opened and a woman entered the waiting room. She was the same woman that came out to get the last boy and was wearing a nurse's uniform. As she entered the room, she looked down at the folder of paperwork in her hand.

"James Johnson" she called. Reluctantly I stood up as it was now my turn to enter the facility.

"I love you mom," I said as I hugged her tightly.

"I love you too Jim," she replied. "Take care of yourself and be good in there," she added, "We'll see you in 3 months."

"Is it James or Jim?" the nurse asked.

"Jim is fine," I replied.

"Well then follow me, Jim" she said as we entered through the doors. I waved goodbye one last time to my mom who was now crying.

"I'm Nurse Smith," she said as we walked down the narrow hallway. "I'll be assisting with your entrance processing today".

I noticed that her name tag had her full name: Angela Smith. Following her down the hallway, I had a chance to get a better look at her. She had blond hair and looked to be around 25 or 30. She seemed to be very fit. Her nurse's outfit fit her in all the right places. We turned a couple of corners in the hallway and finally entered into a large room. As we entered, the nurse locked the door behind us with a key that she had in her pocket. There were two other women already in the room. One of the women was wearing a white doctor's lab coat – she had brown hair and was slightly older, maybe in her mid-30s. The other woman was much older and was dressed very business-like in a suit.

"Hello James, I'm Doctor Sharon Cole," said the woman in the lab coat, "I'm one of the physicians on staff here".

"And you can address me as Ms Kramer" said the older woman. "I am the assistant administrator of this facility."

"Wait right here Jim," said the nurse, "We'll get started as soon as we make sure your paperwork is in order".

Nervously, I waited just inside the locked doorway as the three women gathered around a desk at the far end of the room. They were shuffling through the paperwork in my folder. This was my first opportunity to take a look at the room. In the middle of the room there was an exam table, similar to what you would find in any doctor's office. There was a counter behind the table that had the usual assortment of doctor's instruments. Just to the left of the exam table was a medical scale and just to the left of it was the desk where all of the women were standing. On the right side of the exam table and against the wall was a toilet and a small sink. It was strange to see a toilet out in the open like that. Anyone using it would do so without any privacy at all. I also noticed that there were three cameras mounted near the ceiling, one at each end of the room and one directly over the exam table. It was very clear to me now that whatever was about to happen to me in this room, it wouldn't be private at all.

"Alright, let's get started," said Ms Kramer as she walked toward me. She immediately began a series of rapid-fire questions.

"Your full name please," she asked.

"James Kenneth Johnson" I answered.

"And your date of birth?" she asked.

"February 2, 1993" I answered.

"So you just turned 18, is that correct?" she asked. I nodded my head in agreement. "OK, good, we certainly want to make sure we have the right boy with us today. As you are already aware, because your offenses were minor, you have been committed to this facility as an alternative to a more traditional juvenile detention facility, Your record says that you and your friends were in a stolen vehicle, is that correct?"

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

"Well," she continued, "I can guarantee you that by the time you've completed your commitment here, you'll wish that you had never gotten mixed up in anything like that."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Now, let me tell you what will happen for the next hour or so," she continued. "These two ladies will complete your intake processing, which means that they will make sure you're fully prepared for your stay here. As part of that processing they will give you a complete physical examination. That is necessary since this is a boot camp facility and during your stay with us you will be participating in more physical activity than you've probably done in your young life. When they have finished their examination and processing they will escort you to your drill instructor. Do you have any questions?"

"No ma'am," I replied.

"Alright then, I'll leave you in the care of these fine ladies" the administrator said. With that, she unlocked the door and left, re-locking it as she closed the door behind her. Doctor Cole and Nurse Smith now approached me.

"OK James," said the doctor, "to get things started, please stand over there" pointing to a spot at the center of the room. As I walked over to the designated spot, she continued her orders: "Go ahead and remove your clothing."

At first I was a bit shocked at her request, but I began to comply by pulling off my shoes and socks. As I did, the nurse stretched out her hands and took them from me. She immediately put them on the counter and began to inspect them. Next I pulled off my polo shirt and the T-shirt under it and placed them in the doctor's outstretched hands. She began her inspection of my clothes, looking in the pocket of the shirt and closely examining the collar. I hesitated at this point, waiting to see if they wanted me to undress further.

"Continue," ordered the doctor.

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

I unbuckled my jeans, slid them down and stepped out of them. I handed them to the nurse who immediately pulled out the belt and began to examine it. She handed the jeans to the doctor who pulled out all of the pockets and began to closely examine them. I was down to my boxers now and I once again paused to see if I had to continue. The nurse now looked in my direction and smiled.

"Everything Jim," she said. "We need to inspect every bit of your clothing, and besides, we will be giving you a complete physical."

Reluctantly I grasped the waist band of my boxers and pulled them all the way down, stepping out of them in one quick movement. I handed them to the nurse and then placed my hands over my groin area to try and maintain some amount of modesty.

I stood there naked and watched as the two women finished their inspection of my clothes. As they finished each piece, they neatly folded it and placed it in a large plastic container which already had my name on it along with a number. The only thing that didn't go into the container was my shoes. Those were placed on the floor next to the door.

"We'll take good care of your clothes Jim," said the nurse. "You won't need any of them during your stay with us since we'll furnish all of the clothing that you'll need."

"We are required to do an initial body search now," said the doctor. "After that we can begin your examination. Please place your feet on the red marks that you see on the floor before you."

I looked down to see a pair of red foot prints that were painted on the floor in front of me. I placed each foot on a mark, spreading my legs widely about 3 or 4 feet apart in the process. I noticed that both of the women were snapping on examination gloves as I was getting into position.

"Now place your hands on top of your head, palms up," the doctor ordered.

I immediately obeyed and moved my hands to the top of my head, uncovering my genitals in the process. Both of the women now descended upon me, working as a team to perform a quick external inspection of my entire body. The nurse began by checking my head, running her hands through my hair, looking behind my ears and checking between the fingers of my open hands. At the same time the doctor was looking inside my mouth and up my nose. The doctor then began to examine my groin area, lifting my balls and flaccid penis and running her hands through my thick pubic hair. At the same time, I felt the nurse's hands moving up and down between my legs, touching my inner thighs from behind me. The doctor finished with my genitals and made a quick inspection of my feet, looking between my toes. I then felt the nurse's hands spreading my butt cheeks and running her fingers between them.

"Bend over and grab your ankles please," I heard the nurse say. "Keep your feet apart and on the marks," she added.

As I bent over and grabbed my ankles, I could feel the skin of my butt cheeks tightening and the cool room air on my exposed ass. Once again I felt fingers running up and down between my cheeks, making contact with my ass hole but not penetrating me. I felt the hands briefly grasp my balls from behind and then release them.

"OK, you can stand up Jim," I heard the nurse say from behind me. As I stood up, both of the women removed their examination gloves.

"First things first," said the doctor, "have a seat in the chair James".

I walked toward a small plastic chair near the desk and sat down. The doctor now approached me with cordless hair clippers.

"Everyone gets the same hair cut when they arrive here, James," she said. With that, she proceeded to quickly trim off all of the hair on my head.

"There, much better," she said. I raised my hand and felt my almost-bald head for the first time. All of my hair was now on the floor and was being swept up by the nurse.

"Let's check your vision now James, stand up over here," said the doctor.

Still nude, I stood up and faced the eye chart that was affixed to the wall. When instructed, I covered my right eye and read the second line from the bottom with my left eye.

"Good," she said, "now cover your left eye." I repeated the line without any problems. "Good you're 20/20, no problems with your vision at all," said the doctor.

While the doctor recorded the results of my eye exam, the nurse escorted me to the scales to record my weight.

"Stand up straight with your arms to your side Jim," said the nurse. I stepped on the scales and faced the wall while the nurse moved the weights. I've had my weight checked many times, but this is the first time it's ever been checked in the nude. It was a very strange feeling knowing that I was completely exposed before these two women and there was absolutely nothing that I could do to prevent it. But I also had the sinking feeling that this exam would get much worse before it was all over.

"Now turn around," ordered the nurse, "let's get your height." I turned around and faced the nurse, instinctively using my hands to cover my groin.

"No, I need your hands at your side Jim, and stand up straight," she ordered. I moved my hands, uncovering myself in the process.

"OK, we need a couple of other measurements so stand over there," she ordered. I stepped off the scale and walked a few feet to where she was pointing. She approached me with a cloth measuring tape.

"Go ahead and raise your arms so I can get your waist size," she ordered. As I raised my arms above my head, she reached around me and ran the cloth tape around my waist. After recording my waist size, she moved the tape up and recorded my chest measurement.

"Just one more," she said, "I need your inseam measurement." I had no idea what an inseam was but I was about to find out.

"Spread your legs apart please," the nurse ordered. As I repositioned my legs she crouched down in front of me and began to measure the instead of my thigh, all the way from my crotch to my ankle. As her hands moved between my legs, I felt the back of her hand briefly brush against my balls.

"Can you please lift your testicles out of the way Jim?" she asked. I reached down with both hands and cradled my balls, lifting them and my penis out of her way. After a few seconds she completed the measurements and stood up to record the results.

"Alright Jim, now I need you to go over there next to the toilet," said the nurse as she pointed to the other side of the room.

I walked toward the toilet at the right side of the room with Nurse Smith following right behind me. As I walked past the examination table in the middle of the room, I saw that Doctor Cole was preparing for the rest of my exam. She was putting fresh paper on the table and seemed to be organizing her instruments.

"OK Jim, we need a urine specimen from you," said the nurse as she was putting on a fresh pair of exam gloves.

"You mean I have to do it right here in the open?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm afraid so Jim," she replied. "We are required to supervise the collection of all specimens." I just looked at her in disbelief.

"But first I need to clean you to make sure the sample isn't contaminated," she added. She opened a package containing a small alcohol wipe and approached me. "Just stand still please." She reached down and grabbed my penis with her left hand, encircling my shaft with her fingers and leaving just the tip exposed. She held the wipe in her right hand and gently cleansed the tip of my penis.

"There you go, you're all ready now," she said as she released her grip on my young manhood. She handed me a clear plastic cup and backed up a couple of steps. But she was still facing me.

I took the cup and positioned myself over the toilet. I held the cup in my left hand and my penis in my right. I stood there for a minute or so. Nothing happened, nothing at all. Finally I felt the urge to pee. I started my stream into the toilet and then filled the plastic cup. I've never had to pee in front of someone before. I felt very embarrassed knowing that she was standing right there watching me. When I was finished I handed the cup to the nurse.

"Here Jim, dry yourself off with this," she said as she handed me a tissue. "When you're done please have a seat on the exam table," she added. I watched as she placed the cup on the counter and removed her gloves.

I took a seat on the edge of the exam table, placing my hands in my lap to cover my genitals. I've never been examined totally in the nude before. My regular doctor always gives me a gown to wear. I definitely felt very exposed sitting on the table without any covering at all.

"Open please, hold this under your tongue," the nurse said. As I opened my mouth she stuck an electronic thermometer under my tongue. After just a few seconds it beeped and she removed it. "99.2" the nurse said, "Your temperature is slightly elevated, so we'll check it again later." Next she took my left hand in hers and recorded my pulse. After that she placed a cuff over my left arm to measure my blood pressure. She placed the stethoscope in her ears and then pressed the bell of the instrument on my arm. I felt the pressure build in my arm as she pumped up the blood pressure cuff. After about a minute she released the pressure and recorded the results.

"Normal blood pressure," she said, "I think we're ready for you now, doctor."

Doctor Cole now approached me and began her examination. She started by looking in my ears, and then used the same instrument to look in my nose.

"Open please," she ordered. I opened my mouth and she stuck a wooden tongue depressor in my mouth.

"Say ah," she continued. "Once more" she said. I gave her my best ah sound.

"Lights off please nurse," she ordered. The nurse flipped a wall switch and most of the overhead lights went out. "Look straight ahead" the doctor said. She then proceeded to shine a light in my right eye, then my left. "OK, lights please," she said. The lights were once again turned on.

Satisfied that everything from my neck up was OK, Doctor Cole retrieved a small rubber hammer and proceeded to check my reflexes.

"Just relax your arms please," she said.

She lifted and repositioned my arms so that each one rested on one of my upper thighs. In the process, my genitals were now uncovered again. I noticed that the nurse was now standing right next to the doctor. I felt very self-conscious knowing that both of them had such a close-up view of all of me, including my exposed genitals. Using her hammer, the doctor tested my left elbow and wrist. My hand jerking uncontrollably as she hit just the right spot. She repeated the same tests on my right arm. Next she used the hammer on my left knee, then my right. Each time my legs kicked as she expected. She now lifted my left leg and used the hammer on my ankle. Once again my leg jerked as if on command. She repeated the test on my right ankle. After the hammer was handed to Nurse Smith the doctor placed the stethoscope in her ears.

"Breathe deeply please," she said as she pressed the bell of the instrument against my chest. I took a deep breath and then let it out. I could feel the cold metal of the stethoscope on my bare chest. "Again," said the doctor. I took another breath while she moved the stethoscope to a different position. "Now take a deep breath and hold it" she commanded. This time I held my breath. "Again," she said. "Now breathe normally," she said as she repositioned the instrument on my chest. After a few seconds she moved to my side and placed the stethoscope on my back. "Take another deep breath and hold it," she ordered. After a few seconds she repositioned it. "Again please," she said.

The doctor now moved behind me, partially sitting on the exam table. She placed both of her hands around my neck and began to press firmly.

"Swallow please, I need to check your thyroid," she said. I swallowed as she continued to firmly press around my neck. After releasing her grip on my neck she got off the table and moved back to my side. She lifted my right arm high above my head and plunged the fingers of her other hand deep into the area under my arm pit.

"I'm just checking your lymph nodes James," she volunteered. She moved to the other side of the exam table and repeated the maneuver on my left arm pit.

"Go ahead and lie back James," ordered Doctor Cole.

As I laid back she pulled out an extension at the foot of the table to support my feet. She used her stethoscope again on my chest, moving it from one location to another. She then began to palpate my abdomen, using the fingers of her right hand to lightly tap me. She did this in several places, each time tapping lower on my body.

"Raise your knees please," she ordered. I raised both of my knees and she pressed deeply into my left side using both of her hands.

"Take a deep breath and hold it," she ordered. I held my breath and then released it upon her command. She repeated the procedure on my other side.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jim Goes to Boot Camp

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds